All Comments on 'The Sex Crystals'

by NottaMerican

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sex_CrazedSex_Crazedover 1 year ago

I wouldn't mind reading more. I liked it.

craigoolcraigoolover 1 year ago

I thought, despite being your first effort here on Lit, it was very well done. Despite being in the Incest category, it really borrows from two other categories, mind control and non-consent/reluctance. You did not fall into the trap of making it to rape-y. You put the non-consent elements into the sex crystal (the mind control object), and humanized the people on both sides. Their inner wants, their inner needs. I see future episodes of the Sex Crystals as making the House Dwellers become more human with every sex act they participate in, and the Car Dwellers devolving as they give into the most base desires, becoming the new house dwellers as the old ones are freed. Until the next car and unsuspecting family comes...

All in all, well done. Listen to your own voice, it has guided you well so far. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where is the rest? It can't end there!

maxx308maxx308over 1 year ago

A fun, strange, sexy story, bring on more

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 1 year ago

Great story, worth reading again. Well written and worth all of five stars, more if they were available.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent. I love where you are going with this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous