The Sex Crystals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was wearing a thick, gold necklace, which had escaped the confines of his shirt. At the end of the chain was a strange, purple crystal about the size of her fingernail. It glinted in the low light, reflecting it into her face. She spent a moment simply staring at it. The light seemed to refract around inside it, bouncing around and giving the impression of a small flame, flickering around within the crystal.

Her thoughts were broken by Will, leaning into her and asking, "Now, who do we have here?"

"S...s...Sarah." She took her attention away from the crystal and looked at his face.

"Suh...suh..suh...Sarah, eh? And what do you do, Suh...suh..suh...Sarah?"

"I'm a teacher," Sarah replied. "At the local college."

"Oh? Whaddya teach?"

"Mathematics," Sarah said. Mike could tell how nervous she was. Sarah only ever called it "mathematics" when she was nervous - which was most of the time when she was talking to someone she didn't know (especially those whose brothers had guns in their pockets that they happily used to shoot windows). She claimed it made the subject sound more impressive; Mike thought it made her sound like a tit, but didn't dare to say so. Not where Sarah could hear him, at least.

"Don't like maffs. Maffs is shit," Tim said. It was the longest single speech he had managed to put together in ages and it really taxed him. He seemed stunned to hear himself vaguely string six words together and smiled, dumbly, for quite some time.

"Yeah, not one for the maths, our Tim. Nor our Davy Quite like it meself. Was always good at them addings and subtractions and stuff. Multiplying, though, I were always really good at that. Used to stun the teachers how I could do multiplying so good. You," he said, pointing at Robbie, "gimme two three-digit numbers, quick!"

Robbie thought, desperately, for a moment. "274 and 549" he said, without any real idea where the numbers came from.

"Hundred and forty-four fousand, nine 'undred and firty-six," Will said after a bare moment.

None of the Ross family had the first clue whether he was right or not although Sarah was willing to admit that it sounded plausible at the very least. Nonetheless, Will seemed convinced in his calculations and that was good enough for them.

"See? Told you I were good at it. Can't do them dividings, though. Only multiplyings." Will seemed to be in a world entirely of his own imagination for a moment. Then he suddenly snapped his head around to face Sarah and he was, as the hypnotists say, back in the room.

"Teacher at college?" he said, more a statement than a question. "Lots of college boys at your college is there?"

Sarah didn't trust herself to speak, so she simply nodded.

"And I bet they like you, don't they, eh? What with yer long legs and yer nice tits and everythin'." As he spoke, he regarded Sarah's legs and breasts appreciatively. "Yeah, I bet you're part of the spank-bank for your college boys, eh?"

"I... I don't know," Sarah stammered.

"Oh, I fink you do," Will muttered and used his spare hand to grip her chin, forcing her to face him. "I fink you know exactly how much them boys like you. I bet you keep a couple of 'em back after class and get them to show you how much they like you, don't you, eh?"

Aimee found herself becoming more and more frustrated with the way that Will would sometimes pronounce his TH's correctly, but sometimes pronounce them as F's instead. One or the other, you stupid fuck she thought and was oddly surprised at how vicious this thought was.

"No! No, absolutely not!" Sarah shouted, indignantly.

Will gripped her chin even harder. "I. Fink. You. Do," he said.

Realisation hit Sarah in the pit of the stomach like a concrete bowling ball. Although she claimed to be prim and proper, she - like so many people in the world - was no stranger to porn and erotica. This sick bastard had a schoolteacher fantasy and she was expected to supply....inspiration. She nodded, slowly.

"That's better. I fought you did. Fought real good. So, what fings do you make 'em do?"

Sarah thought back to her school-based erotica. She hadn't read too much of it, because it seemed too close to home (although her admiration for incest erotica didn't seem to cause her the same levels of distress, although she had never considered this.) "I... I like to keep a boy behind and... I like to... I open my top and show them my boobs." Please god that's enough! And please, kids, don't believe this bullshit!

It wasn't enough. She hadn't really thought it would be. "Show 'em yer "boobs" eh? Nice. But that ain't it all, is it?" Will's nose was practically touching her own, but his eyes were glazed over and it was obvious he was in his own fantasy world again.

"No," Sarah answered, desperately making something up. "Sometimes - not every time - but sometimes, I will let them feel my... my..." she found she couldn't say any of the words that related to her vagina; her mind simply refused to process them. Instead, she lamely finished: "tits. And... and I let them suck them," she added, hurriedly.

Aimee was sitting, open-mouthed at this. Little did Sarah know, but several of the boys in her Psychology classes did think her a MILF and had speculated that Sarah was a minx in plain clothing. This seemed to confirm the rumours in a rather embarrassing way.

If Aimee was embarrassed, Robbie was practically drooling. The guys in his classes were all obsessed with Sarah and Robbie was no exception. Sarah had been at the college since before she was married and she had kept her maiden name in her professional capacity. As such, no-one knew that Robbie (or Aimee) were related to her and Robbie could be as filthy with his comments about his mother as his classmates without being thought of as a sick pervert.

"Suck yer tits," Will moaned. "And do you let 'em feel yer pussy?"

Sarah was shocked. She began to shake her head, but the look in Will's eyes became more focussed and she remembered what it was she was supposed to be doing. Give him his fantasy and maybe he'll let us go she thought, although she no longer truly believed that any of them would get out of the farmhouse alive.

In the back of her mind, she thought she heard a voice, which - in an odd way - seemed to emanate from the crystal around Will's neck. It knew all about her and her private thoughts. More importantly, it knew about the porn videos she perused occasionally (and that you could be damned sure her husband knew nothing about!) It knew about the one with the students in detention being dominated by the teacher. The implausible one with the "practical sex education" lesson. The one with the boys lusting after - and later dominating - their much older female swim instructor.

Like a drowning woman, she grasped the thoughts of these videos and pulled the basic storylines to her mind. They gave her something she could use to please this sick bastard. She thought, mostly, of the detention story, modified it a little and ran with it.

"Yes," she answered Will. "Sometimes. Not usually."

"Why not?"

The porn video ran in her mind again. Although the disclaimers said that all the actors were 18 or older, they generally looked younger. She went with that, too. "They... they're young. They can cum from feeling my tits sometimes. Most of the time. Then they run away." Sarah was proud of herself for coming up with this idea so quickly.

"But you want 'em to touch yer pussy. You want 'em to..." Wills voice went to a near whisper, "fuck you. Don't ya?"

Sarah wanted nothing of the sort. Since meeting Mike no other male had been anywhere near her... that part of her. But the crystal told her what Will wanted to hear now and she seemed unable to deny either it, nor him.

"Yes. Sometimes I want them to fuck me. I go home when they've gone and I fuck myself hard with my dildo and I imagine it's them."

"And have you fucked any?"

No! Her rejection of this idea smashed through her mind like a wrecking ball.

The crystal glowed, angrily. This was not the answer it wanted. She changed it. "Yes," she said.

Robbie gasped and Aimee squeaked in shock and Sarah just knew they believed her. She couldn't see Mike's face as Will still had a tight grip of her chin, but she suspected he also believed; at least a little. Not much. Their sex life was not great, but not bad, but he could, perhaps, be expected to imagine his wife and her college-aged lovers.

"I knew it!" Will said, triumphantly. "Yer nothing but a fuckin' slut! Do you do the teachers an'all?"

Definitely not! They're all old and ugly! And that's just the women!

Another angry pulse from the crystal. It almost hurt to deny the crystal what it wanted. So... "Yes," she said again.

"Yes!" Will shouted, though, in truth, he knew bullshit when he heard it and this story stank like manure in the rain. Nevertheless, he who looks a gift horse in the mouth is a dickhead and Will didn't consider himself to be a dickhead. "Look, boys," he called to his brothers. "Our Mam has sent us a slut! A good fuckin' fuck lovin' slut!"

"Fanks, Mam," said Davy. Tim nodded his agreement, still overtired from his vocal exercise some minutes previously.

"Gonna fuck ya, now, slut," Will said. "Gonna make ya suck my cock and them I'm gonna stick it in your pussy and fuck ya 'til I come!"

"NO!" Sarah was horrified. She knew, of course, that this had been a risk, but the idea that this slimy bastard would actually fuck her was almost too horrible to think about. Again, that pain came in the back of her mind. The crystal wanted... something. Something... sexual. And she would have to give it to... it. You'll do it because I say you'll do it, came a voice in her mind.

"Oh, yes," Will said. "Gonna be one of your college boys. Gonna feel yer tits and gonna fuck yer." Saying this, he grabbed Sarah's top, pulled it over her head and threw it on the floor in front of Mike.

The movement was so quick and she was still so in shock at the voice in her head, that the whole thing was off before she even realised. Now, she was stood there, in front of three strangers, her husband and their two children with her ample bosom stretched against a thin, lacy bra that was struggling to contain it. Sarah didn't have enormous breasts, but they were not small by any means and she liked to show them off when she was out with her husband - or with the family. She emphasised what she had by wearing bras that were just a little too small. This had the effect of titillating strange men, which often got them told off by their partners and which turned her husband on. Tonight was no exception and, now, she was regretting that decision.

"Nice," Davey called from the other side of the room. Tim nodded, still not having recovered the power of speech.

"Very, fuckin' nice," Will agreed. In his head, Robbie was at parts both agreeing with the men and disgusted with himself for agreeing with the men.

Sarah tried to cover her breasts, but saw Tim put his hand on the gun again. She let her hands fall. She came to the horrible realisation that she was not going to get away with this. She turned to Will, intending to tell him to fuck the hell right off. Her gaze flickered to the purple crystal around his neck. The light from the dim bulb reflected into her face again.

Suddenly, and without warning, she felt a strange peace and calm come over her. The crystal spoke to her again. It told her things. It helped her to see what it was she truly wanted. Slowly, her desire to kick this bastard in the balls was replaced by a desire to do something altogether more pleasant to them. After all, she thought, it couldn't really hurt, could it? Mike will forgive me.

Are you sure?

Yes. Yes, he will. I'll explain to him that it was the only way to save us. Save our lives. He'll understand.

If you think so.

Without turning her face from the crystal, she came to her final decision. "OK," she said. "I'll do it. Whatever you want. But, please," she continued, tearing her eyes from the crystal and looking Will in the eye, "not in front of my children!"

Will seemed to think for a minute, but a sly smile never left his face. "No deal, slut," he replied. "Right here. Right now. I dunno if yer son is one of yer little college boys, but if not he can see what a hot bitch his mates are doing. If he has, yer an even bigger slut than I thought!"

"I've never touched them," Sarah cried, desperately. "I made it up!"

"Pity," Will said, unsurprised. "I'm still gonna fuck ya, though. Right here, right now, like I said." So saying, he put his hand on her shoulder and spun her around, roughly. A few hand movements later and the too-small bra joined her top on the floor.

Robbie had no choice. He gasped in appreciation at his mother's assets. Will spun Sarah around again to face him. "I were right," he said. "Nice titties. Gonna suck 'em now."

Sarah scrunched her eyes shut and prepared for the worst. She was, however, very surprised when, instead of the rough biting and slurping she had expected, Will dropped his head to her right nipple and sucked it, slowly; almost reverentially. In spite of herself, she began to enjoy what was happening and relaxed her eyelids slightly. The crystal glowed, faintly, seeming happy.

Mike was in shock, horror, but also feeling a great deal of lust. He recognised the look on his wife's face. She was having her tits sucked and she was enjoying it. Mike wanted to scream, to shout, to pull the sick bastard away from his wife and beat the living shit out of him, but he knew there was a good chance he'd be dead with a hole in his head before he got anywhere.

Sarah was clearly starting to enjoy herself. The whole room was almost silent - some in shock, some not, but all watching intently. The moan Sarah gave was heard by everyone. The little crystal around Will's neck glowed a little brighter, reacting to the sound.

Will smiled around Sarah's nipple. He had never doubted that the woman would enjoy what he was doing, the crystal would take care of that. Still, it was always nice to be appreciated.

He moved his hand to her other breast and began to lightly, but firmly, pinch and twist the nipple. He flicked the end of it. He caressed and squeezed the boob. The moans got louder.

"Oh, shit," Sarah whispered. She was really getting into this now. She didn't really want to, she knew, but it was just so fucking nice! Mike loved her tits and showered them with kisses and light twists all the time and she loved him for it. Now she realised, she just loved her tits being played with. Any man could do it and this man - fuckwad though he was - was doing it and she wasn't going to stop him any time soon.

After several minutes, Will came up for air. Without thinking, he pulled her face towards his and kissed her. This nearly broke the spell. Sarah hadn't been kissed by another man like this since her wedding day. But Will's kiss was intense and, she was surprised to realise, actually quite nice. He didn't have any missing teeth or bad breath. His light beard tickled a bit, but that was all. After almost pulling away, she melted into the kiss.

A few feet away, Aimee gasped and almost cried. Her mother was cheating on her father right in front of him. How dare she? Aimee turned to look at her poor father and gasped again. Instead of a look of horror, indignation, rage or even humiliation, her father looked positively happy. He was, she realised, happy for her mother! Not delighted - obviously - but accepting of what was happening and happy that she was being assaulted by a man who knew how to treat her properly. If that made any sense at all.

Aimee looked, disgustedly, at her father for a few moments and then turned back to her mother. As she did so, she noticed that her mother was, indeed, enjoying herself and not really being forced into anything. If anything, she was encouraging the kiss. Aimee began to reevaluate the situation.

"Take yer skirt off. And yer knickers," Will muttered after breaking the kiss. Sarah looked at him. She didn't really want to do this, of course not. But really? Didn't she? With a horrible realisation, she understood that, actually, she did. Almost without thinking, she put her hand on Will's crotch. She felt an impressive bulge there. Not as big as her husband, but maybe only not yet. Impressive enough, anyway. She nodded and put her hand to the zip on the back of the skirt. Moments later it fell to her feet.

Robbie gasped in abject appreciation. His mother wore no underwear under the skirt - a fact he had never known. In fact, apart from when she was working, Sarah never wore knickers at all as she hated the feel of them getting stuck in between her arse cheeks. Now she was naked and, Robbie admitted to himself, she. Was. Beautiful!

Will agreed. "Beautiful," he said to her. Sarah blushed and looked down a little, but a smile played on her lips. She loved compliments and her husband rarely let her down, but this stranger was complimenting her and she was flattered as well as a little embarrassed.

Will nodded and pulled his t-shirt over his head. Instead of a wrinkly, battered, heavily-tattooed torso, Sarah was greeted by a well-built, powerful looking man. There was a tattoo, but only a small one on his left shoulder in the shape of an artistic tiger's head. The crystal on the chain lay just above the breastbone, glowing more clearly now.

Will moved his hands to his pants and pushed them down. Sarah - and Aimee - gasped. The bulge had been smaller than her husband, but the powerful cock now springing up in front of her was not. She wanted to say that it was the same size as her husbands, but in her mind she knew it was slightly longer and a fair bit thicker.

"Beautiful," she repeated to him.

"Thanks," Will said. He looked like he was about to say more, but Sarah dropped to her knees and put the head of the impressive cock in her mouth. Mike gasped now; his wife was the best cock-sucker he had known (not that he had known many), but she normally started slowly. This time, within a moment, the entire cock was inside her mouth and she was sucking on it for all she was worth. Despite himself, Mike was impressed.

So was Robbie, who was also a little jealous. He knew - he had always really known - that his mother wasn't some sort of college whore, but she was certainly acting a little whore-like now and he kind of wanted in. Not that wild horses or being flayed alive would have drawn this admission from him.

After a few moments, Sarah stopped sucking. She looked up at Will. This strange view was one of her favourites; looking up at a man's face with his cock in front of it. "I want you to fuck me, now," she said and was amazed to realise that, indeed, she did want that. Only a few minutes ago, the idea of this bastard fucking her filled her with disgust, but now, the crystal was in control, telling her that she wanted it. And, she discovered, she really did want it. Fuck that; she needed it!

Sarah turned away from Will and pointed her pussy towards him. Will didn't need to be asked twice. He came down to her level and put the head of his cock on her pussy. "You sure," he asked and this surprised everyone. This was no rape; absolutely not. He was asking for permission and Sarah genuinely believed that, if she said "no" he would stop. But she didn't want to say "no".

"Yes," she almost whispered. "Do it." She looked up and realised - seemingly for the first time in a while - not only that she had an audience, but who that audience was made up of. She looked at Mike and was relieved when he nodded at her. "Do it. Do it now," she said, getting louder. "Do me in front of my family. Let them watch me as I take that beautiful cock of yours deep inside me. Let them see how I enjoy it when you fuck me and how I love it when you come in me! Do it!"