The Sex Crystals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robbie began to move in and out and his mother gasped and moaned beneath him. "Oh, fuck! Yes! Back where you came from, you gorgeous little motherfucker! Do it! Harder! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Faster! I'm not a glass bauble! I won't break! Fuck me! Do it you fucking bastard! Fuck me!"

Robbie fucked her harder and faster, as she had asked. He had always been subservient to his lovers, so doing what he was told was nothing new for him. He pumped and pumped for several minutes and she moaned before him." Oh, fuck, mum," he gasped. "Oh fuck! I love fucking you! You're so good! So good to me! God I could fuck you all day!"

"You will," Sarah gasped back, admitting to herself for the first time that this would likely not be a one-time thing. "Oh, baby! We'll fuck all the time! Do it! More! Harder! Faster! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Robbie gasped and groaned "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he echoed his mother. Suddenly, that grippy feeling in his balls came upon him. "Oh, shit! I'm going to fucking cum!"

"Do it! Cum for me!"

"I'm not wearing..."

"Fuck that! I'm not going to get pregnant and I'm not going to miss this! Fucking cum in me!"

It's wrong! Robbie's mind thundered at him. But that thought was silenced by a voice in his head which told him, she's asked you to do it!

"Oh, fuck! Here it comes, mum!" he gasped and he released the pressure on his cock. He came, deep inside his mother who was only a few moments behind him.

"Oh, fuck!" she gasped as she came as well. "Oh, fuck, baby! You made mummy come!"

As they subsided, the two fell to the floor, Sarah lying under her son, whose cock was still inside her, though starting to shrink now. They gasped as they tried to get their breath back.