The Sex Crystals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will pushed forwards and Sarah gasped and closed her eyes. For the first time in nearly twenty-four years a man who was not her husband had his cock inside her and she loved it. A few, slow, strokes and he was all the way in and she moaned in pleasure. "Oh, fuck," she gasped. "So fucking big!"

Will smiled to himself, but said nothing. Slowly, but surely, he pumped in and out of her, starting to increase his speed. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck me," Sarah gasped. She opened her eyes and saw her family staring at her. Mike was looking at her with a strange joy on his face as if he was happy for her. Robbie was entranced by what was happening and looked both aroused and jealous, but Aimee sat with her mouth wide open. Aimee wanted to scream, shout, hit, cry, run, die. But what she really wanted was to feel happy for her mother and, maybe - just maybe - feel what her mother was feeling. Sarah smiled at her youngest child and Aimee, to her own surprise, smiled back.

"So fucking good," Sarah moaned. "So fucking full! I love your cock! It's so nice! Keep fucking me! Fuck me faster! Fuck me harder! Fuck me so I cum!"

Will obliged and pumped harder. Sarah groaned and moaned and was lost in a daze of joy. "Oh, fuck!" She was whimpering and screaming now. "Oh, fuck" Yes! Fuck me! Harder! Fuck me! I love it! Fuck me in front of my family! I want to cum in front of my family! Fucking make me cum!"

Will was doing his damnedest. He pumped harder and faster. "Oh, fuck! Yes! Yes! Fuck! Here it comes! Oh, fuck! Oh fuck! Oh, FUCKKK!" Sarah screamed and roared as her orgasm blasted through her. "Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Fuck! Oh, god, fuck!! So fucking... ugghhh!" She lost the ability to speak coherently and simply warbled nonsense for a moment as she ploughed through her orgasmic high. Will slowed down, whilst Sarah recovered herself. Slowly, the ability to breathe and speak came back to her. "Fuck that was good," she gasped. "Fuck! Now," she continued, "fuck me until you cum. I want to feel you cum in me!"

Will resumed pumping. He knew he would not be long. Less than a minute later, he began to grunt. "Here it comes," he called out. "Gonna cum in yer!"

"Fucking do it," Sarah cried out and Will did. He plunged, once more, deep inside her and began to unload. "Oh, fuck," they said almost in unison. Will pumped and juddered a few times as he plunged his seed inside her womb. "Oh, fuck, yes," Sarah gasped.

Finally, Will's orgasm subsided. He stopped trembling, but waited whilst Sarah recovered herself. "Fuck me, but that was good," Sarah gasped.

"For me, too," Will admitted. Slowly, he withdrew. Sarah moaned in disappointment. "Don't worry," Will said to her, "you'll have another dick inside you, soon enough."

The idea should have disgusted her, but she found it strangely satisfying instead. She simply nodded. She wondered who Will had in mind. Davey? Or Tim? Probably Tim, who seemed to be the older of the two.

Possibly both, she thought to herself. The idea made her tingle.

Will stood up and wandered over to the rest of the family. He had intended to say everything was now over and that they could use the phone and go. His brothers had some interest in women but only when they were told they should do so by Will. Women were not at the forefront of their minds, despite what they had said earlier. Indeed, Will had caught the pair of them sucking each other off multiple times (it didn't bother him) and Will was reasonably sure that they didn't stop there - but to each their own.

Now, Will considered suggesting that Mike fuck his wife and keep Will's promise about another cock, but he saw something that made him change his mind. Robbie was sat, staring at his mother, with a very impressive bulge in the front of his pants.

Will looked at the young man, who slowly turned to face him. Robbie tried not to let his gaze linger, too much, on the impressive cock in front of him. Will may have gone down a little, but it was still quite large. Robbie had seen many a cock in his time - usually in the showers - and had even stared at a few, but none that he could remember, looked like this one. He tore his gaze away and looked up at the man who had just fucked his mother.

Will stared at the young man's face. He saw the look he now expected to see. A look of wonder, shame and jealousy (and maybe a tinge of lust at the same time, though whether because of Sarah or Will he couldn't be sure). "You little pervert," he muttered. Robbie opened his mouth to protest, but Will continued, "you dirty little fucker! You...you wanna fuck yer mother, don't ya?"

Robbie wanted, so much, so very fucking much, to shake his head or to say something in the negative, but his subconscious didn't want to cooperate. He opened and closed his mouth like a landed cod for a moment, before lowering his head in shame.

"I knew it," Will said, looking over his shoulder at his brothers. "Little pervert wants to be a motherfucking motherfucker!"

Aimee stared, open-mouthed, at her brother. She did not want to believe this man who was making such a cruel allegation against Robbie, but the look on Robbie's face told her it was true. What was worse, she had to admit the idea of her brother fucking their mother didn't actually horrify her as much as she would have expected that it would.

Mike glared at his son and the man in front of him. "Fuck off!" he snarled. "That's fucking disgusting! My son was brought up right!" Mike wanted to stand up and confront Will, but the mental image of the barrel of a gun pointing at his head kept him rooted to the seat.

"Disgustin' or not, the little fucker wants it," Will said, turning his attention to Mike. "You're not gonna deny the lad a good fuck, are yer?"

"But... that's his mother!"

"I can have him fuck the sister if you'd prefer!"

"Fuck off," Aimee, Robbie and Mike all called at about the same time, although - in truth - none of them was entirely certain that they meant it.

"So, the mother it is," Will continued. Turning back to Sarah he called over "wanna fuck yer boy like one of yer students?"

Sarah wasn't sure what she wanted. She still felt dizzy and some sort of detached exhilaration at what had happened to her. She was still trying to figure out quite why the sight of Will's - admittedly impressive - cock had sent her over the edge in the way that it had, but couldn't. She had decided it was probably drugs or something like that. That could be the only explanation. Drugs had been smoked in the house and the lingering aroma had hit her and lowered her inhibitions. Yes, that was it. Explaining this to her husband later would be even easier than she had thought. If they got out of this alive, that was.

Whether it was drugs, a glimpse of a cock or some deep-seated wanton desire to be ravaged, it didn't matter now. (The notion that the crystal around Will's neck had spoken to her and convinced her was clearly stupid, she decided). She had cheated on her husband - though her husband had watched, so maybe that was OK - but more importantly, she had liked it. Fuck that - she had fucking loved it! And now that her inner slut had been awakened, she was determined to make the most of it. Here was someone offering her another fuck and she wasn't going to turn it down.

Oddly determined not to seem too eager, Sarah replied "I... don't know. It... seems wrong." Her gaze fell, once more on the glowing crystal around Will's neck.

"Wrong?" Mike shouted. "We're talking about your son here! Our son!"

"It's just sex, Mike," Sarah answered, still staring at the crystal. The fire within it blazed. She made up her mind. "It doesn't mean anything."

"So, our marriage vows don't mean anything? Thanks for fucking telling me!" Mike felt furious. Of course he was. Wasn't he?

"That's not what I meant," Sarah replied, finally turning to look at him. "I mean that, these... gentlemen have threatened to harm us and we need to do what we can to survive. If that means having sex, well then, that's what I will do."

"But... our son!"

"It's just sex," Sarah repeated. Quickly, before she lost her nerve, she turned her face to Robbie. "You can, if that's what you want," she said. "Your father says he doesn't want you to, but that doesn't matter. He does, really. And so do I. I want you to. But only if you want to."

Robbie barely thought for a moment. He knew, in the back of his mind, that his mother wouldn't really fuck his classmates. And if she had, he would have heard about it. Most of them were so full of shit that if they'd told him that grass was green, he'd have gone outside to make sure, but even the biggest bullshitters of them all hadn't suggested they'd done something like that with a teacher - even if they had known Sarah was Robbie's mother.

He still wanted to say no. Inside, he wanted to be the good boy. But his cock was doing a lot of the thinking now. He turned from his mother to face Will. Instead of looking him in the face, he stared at the blazing crystal around his neck.

The crystal seemed to speak to him. It knew all about the porn that he had watched with his friends. The bukkake gang-bang video. The football team and the cheerleader. The one where the step-son was seduced by his step-mother. The other one where the step-son did the seducing of his step-mother. The many, many others in the same vein. Slowly, the crystal helped him to understand that he knew what he wanted. Without another word, he nodded, slowly.

"Good boy," Sarah said. "You're my good boy, Robbie. Come here."

Like an automaton, Robbie stood up and walked towards his mother, stopping just a few inches from her. Sarah smiled at him and leaned forwards and kissed his nose. Normally, that really pissed him off - it was such a babyish thing to do! But this time, he just smiled back at her.

Sarah reached out and took hold of Robbie's wrists and pulled his hands to her breasts. She placed them on her and just looked at her son. He was, she admitted, very much like his father. Almost the spitting image of Mike when they had met. A bit taller and his hair was not as dark, but very similar. Very similar, indeed.

Robbie stood like a statue with his hands on his mother's breasts. He didn't dare to move. He was no virgin - and hadn't been for some time - but this was not some random roll in the hay. This was his mother and he had his hands on her tits and she was smiling at him and he was nervous and she was nervous as well and he knew it was wrong and yet he knew it was right and he had no fucking idea what to do next!

"Hold them, squeeze them, love them," Sarah said as if in answer to a question he hadn't asked. Having received this permission, Robbie started to fondle his mother's breasts. He played with her nipples, flicking each one, lightly, in turn. Emboldened, he leaned down and took one into his mouth.

"Oh, yes," Sarah gasped. "Oh, god! It's been so long since you sucked my tits, baby," Sarah said, closing her eyes and throwing her head back. "So long. But you're back! Do it, baby. Suck my tits like you did as a baby!"

Sarah put her hand on his head and held it to her breast as Robbie slowly overcame what little resistance he had and suckled her with abandon. After a minute or so, he moved to the other nipple and gave it a light bite before sucking it. Sarah gasped and groaned.

After what felt like hours, but was really only a few moments, Robbie stopped sucking her breasts and, instead, moved up to kiss his mother. This was not the kind of light peck he had bestowed on her in his youth, nor the quick brush-off he had been giving her since roughly the time he'd turned fourteen. This was a proper kiss. He'd had some practice at kissing - again, roughly since turning fourteen - and he put all those years of practice into it.

Sarah groaned and kissed him back and didn't think about who was kissing her, just that she was being kissed by a man who wanted her as much as she wanted him. Their hands roamed across each other - her naked, him not - as the kiss continued.

Naked. That was the important thing, something said in the back of Sarah's mind. You can't fuck a man with his clothes on!

Yes, you can!

Well... yes. You can. But it's more fun without them!

There was no arguing with this logic and so, regretfully, Sarah broke off the kiss and pulled at Robbie's t-shirt. In moments, it was over his head and lying in amongst her clothes on the floor.

Her son, Sarah admitted, was ripped! Not too much - he didn't look like Cristiano Ronaldo with his top off - but still, really neat and well-built. Staring at her son's chest, which she hadn't seen in about five years (Robbie, like Aimee, was really quite shy and embarrassed about his body for no reason Sarah could see), she put her hands to the waistband of his jeans and undid the button. A quick hand movement and the zip was also undone and she squatted down to remove them from him.

Robbie kicked off his trainers and his mother helped to remove his jeans and socks, throwing them with abandon over her shoulder to fuck alone knew where. Then, Sarah gripped the band of the boxer shorts and pulled them down over his impressive cock. She gasped as the beautiful cock attached to her son swung up, free from the confines of the shorts. The shorts were removed and Sarah had no idea what she did with them as he entire attention was focussed on the cock before her.

"Nice cock," came a gruff voice from behind them. It was Tim.

Robbie looked at Tim for a moment. "Thank you," he said and wondered at the stupidity of it all.

"Welcome," Tim replied. "If'n yer mam don't do it fer yer, I'll suck it if ya want."

Robbie wanted to be disgusted, but he really wasn't. He was a normal nineteen year old. He'd seen lots of porn. Men, women, groups, orgies. As the crystal reminded him, he'd seen them all and wanked off to most of them (though always alone). The idea that he had a cock that some stranger (even a stranger as strange as Tim) might want to suck was, well, kind of impressive.

"Leave the kid alone, our Tim," Davey called over. "He's about to fuck his mam! Like what we used to do! He don't need no weird fucker like you suckin' on him first!"

The matter was promptly taken out of their hands anyway, so to speak, as Sarah - who was already crouched and in the perfect position - leaned forward and licked the tip of Robbie's cock. Robbie gasped; "Shit! Fuck! Balls!" Sarah grinned. If you think that's nice, my lad, she thought, just you wait!

Sarah leaned over more and sucked the top portion of Robbie's cock in. She groaned at the same time as he did and the vibrations of those groans rippled down Robbie's cock and caused it to jump slightly - though still confined in her mouth.

"Shit, mum," Robbie gasped again. "Oh, shit, fuck, shit! Wow! Oh, fuck!" A string of barely intelligible nonsense gabbled from Robbie's mouth as he felt his mother sucking more and more of his cock down. He put his hands on the back of her head like Will had done. "Oh, fuck! I'm gonna cum if you don't stop! Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! Oh, no! Here it comes! Mum, stop! Stop! Oh, FUCK!" Robbie roared as he came down his mother's throat but she didn't stop and she didn't get upset like the other girls who had sucked him before.

Eventually, he stopped blasting cum down his mothers' neck and he gasped and nearly collapsed as his legs turned to jelly for a moment. Sucking the last drops off her son, Sarah looked up at him and asked "why did you tell me to stop, baby? Didn't you like it?"

"No," Robbie gasped when he could speak again. "No, it wasn't that. It's just that... well... girls don't like it when you come in their mouths. I didn't want you to hate me."

"What?" Sarah was genuinely shocked. "What are you talking about? Girls love drinking cum!"

"Not the girls I've been with," Robbie answered.

"You've been with the wrong girls," Aimee muttered. She'd not had much sex in her time and had sucked off fewer than half a dozen guys, but personally she loved it when a guy came in her mouth. Aimee blushed as she realised that what had been meant as an internal statement had been vocalised and that her father - at least - had heard it to judge by the open-mouthed look he was currently sporting.

"That's bullshit, Robbie," Sarah answered, though she hadn't heard Aimee's comment. "Many girls like it - many even love it. Personally, I love drinking down your father's cum and yours was just as nice!"

Robbie smiled at her. "Thanks, mum. You always know the right thing to say."

"I mean it," Sarah said, a little more sternly than she had intended. "Ask him." Robbie looked blankly at her. "Your father," she said. Robbie turned to face Mike, who simply nodded, dumbly.

"But now let's put that beautiful cock to more use," Sarah said as she stood up. "You're no virgin - I've cleaned enough of your sheets to know. So, how do you want me?"

"I... don't know," Robbie said. "I've never thought about it."

"What are you, some sort of doormat?" Sarah was genuinely angered and surprised by her son's comments. "Do you do everything your girlfriends tell you to do?"

"Well, yeah. That's how a guy should treat a girl," Robbie answered.

"I... well... it's just that... um... hmmm." Sarah couldn't really argue the point, but she really wanted to. She changed tactic slightly. "Have you never... made a suggestion? Asked a girl to do something specific?"

Robbie shook his head. "I tried once, with Jenny," he replied. "She told me that men who made decisions about sex were disgusting perverts and didn't deserve any and she'd cut off my balls if I told her what to do."

"But Jenny was... nearly a year ago! What about Cheryl? Amber? Louisa? You've been a doormat to all of them?"

Robbie nodded and dropped his head.

"Oh, baby," Sarah said and held his chin up. "I didn't mean to upset you. I thought... well... I don't know what I thought. I guess that you'd be more... manly."

"I didn't want to upset them," Robbie muttered. "But they all dumped me anyway."

"Because you were a fucking pussy," Aimee called over. "Yes, some girls are bitches and make demands and tell you what to do, but really they want you to take control. Not all the time, maybe, but sometimes at least! I've not had many guys," she continued, trying desperately to ignore the look of shocked disappointment on her father's face, "but I love it when a guy takes control! Tells me what he wants me to do! And, as long as I'm in agreement, we fucking do it!"

I'll remember that, Will thought to himself. An idea began to form in his mind.

"Aimee has a point," Sarah agreed. "Perhaps not the most eloquent way to put it, but still." She turned back to Robbie. "So, what do you want me to do?"

"Can you..." Robbie began. No! Not that! Not yet! Don't push it you dickhead! The thought rushed through his mind in a flash. "Can you turn around?"

Sarah smiled, turned around and dropped to her knees. "Like this?"

"Perfect," Robbie said, but didn't know if he was answering his mother or just commenting on her butt, which was - as he had said - perfect. He knelt behind her and came up behind her. "Are you sure?" he asked.

"I think we're a bit beyond that, baby," Sarah laughed in reply. "You do what you want. Mummy wants you to be happy."

Robbie didn't think any longer. He grabbed his dick and pointed it at his mother's pussy and slowly pushed in the head.

"Oh, fuck, baby! Yes! Oh, fuck, yes! Do it! Fuck me! Fuck your mother! Be a motherfucker!"

Robbie had no intention of stopping. He pushed in, slowly, until his entire length was inside her. "Oh, fuck! So nice! So, fucking, big!" Sarah gasped. Robbie was roughly the same size as his father, though a little thicker and nearly thirty years younger. She was going to enjoy this!