The Sex Film Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marge, for God's sake!" Ted cried, rushing over to the door to his office and closing it. "Watch what you're saying! I'm supposed to keep this door open when a student's in here—but I can't have people overhear what we say!"

"Calm down, Ted," Marge said, gesturing with her hands. "I'm not gonna blow your cover. Remember, I liked what we did—why the hell should I get you in trouble?"

Ted heaved a huge sigh of relief. "Thank heaven for that."

"In fact, I was hoping we could go down to the studio again sometime. I'm trying to get some other girls to join me, and I think you'll like 'em."

"I—I'm sure I will, but I never meant to make that sort of thing a career."

"Me neither. But as a hobby it seems okay."

And with that, she got up, threw her arms around Ted's neck, gave him a sloppy, wet kiss, and sashayed out of his office.

Marge was as good as her word. About a week later she gave Ted a call at his office, saying, "Hey, I talked a girl into coming along with me for the next shoot. The guys want you to come too." She must have been referring to Jason and Henry.

"Um, okay," Ted said nervously. "When?"

"Well, I told them that the semester had started, so doing this during the week would be pretty tricky. So it's gonna be Saturday night. You don't have a date or anything, do you?"

"No."

"Good. Pick me up at my dorm—you remember where that is?"

"Yes."

"She'll be there. I'm sure you'll like her—she's a real cutie pie. You ever done a threesome before?"

"Is that what's it's going to be?"

"Yup."

"Well, that'll be a first for me."

"Me too. Should be fun, though!"

The rest of the week passed for Ted in a kind of haze, as he looked forward with mingled excitement and apprehension at the thought of once again having sex with a young woman he'd never met—on top of the fact that he'd be doing it with two women, not just one.

Saturday night finally arrived, and he drove over to Marge's dorm and waited for the girls to come out. After a few minutes they did. Marge seemed to be leading—or possibly dragging—the new girl over to his car. Since this girl seemed to be a bit nervous, Marge sat with her in the back seat to lend her some female solidarity.

This girl—whom Marge introduced as Karla—was certainly a fetching item. A little taller than Marge (about five foot six), she was quite slender but had very nice curves at bust and bottom, to say nothing of a shy, timid expression that was the polar opposite of Marge's hardened cynicism. Ted noticed that Karla looked down at her hands as they were driving to the studio, saying nothing.

Marge filled in the conversational gap.

"The point of this video is that you're Karla's grandpa (and mine), and you're gonna take her virginity, and then all three of us will get it on in various ways."

"Oh, a 'first time' video, eh?" Ted said. "I guess they're going to use fake blood for that, just the way they do in real movies. I heard they make up a mixture of corn syrup with some red dye, and"—now looking at Karla through the rearview mirror—"I guess they'll have to stick some of it up your, um..."

He trailed off, and there was something of a silence before Marge said slowly, "Ted, Karla is an actual virgin."

Ted nearly crashed into the cars parked along the right-hand side of the street when he heard that simple sentence. Pulling over into an empty parking space, he stopped the car and turned to face the girls.

"Karla," he said sharply, "you—you're really a virgin?"

"Yes," she said in an almost inaudible, high voice.

"How old are you?"

"Eighteen. I'm a freshman."

A sudden wave of paternal protectiveness washed over Ted, even though he in fact didn't have any children. "Karla, do you really want to do this?"

Before the girl had a chance to respond, Marge interjected, "Sure she does! It'll be fun!"

"You still have your hymen?" Ted asked.

Karla nodded rapidly.

"Look, guy," Marge said, "don't worry about the blood. There won't be much—maybe none at all. Some girls don't actually bleed when they're poked for the first time. Anyway, that stupid hymen is about the size of a quarter—well, maybe a half-dollar—so it's no big deal."

"It may hurt," Ted said.

"Of course it'll hurt—it always does. But it's just something a girl has to go through—part of becoming a woman, you know?"

"But she doesn't have to do it on camera!"

"I want to do it," Karla said in an attempt to be decisive. "I told the guys I would, and I'm not backing down."

Ted gave Karla a long, searching look. Then, shrugging his shoulders, he said, "Okay, it's your funeral."

"It's only the funeral of her maidenhead!" Marge chortled.

Giving Marge a sour look, Ted drove on to the studio.

They got right down to business for the shoot. Jason, looking Karla over, actually seemed to salivate at the prospect of her deflowering—he'd never filmed the real thing before. Talk about cinéma vérité! He actually had a bottle of fake blood in his hand, but when he walked over to Karla and had a private talk with her, he slipped it into his pocket—it wouldn't be needed.

All three participants got undressed, and Ted almost fainted at the delicate beauty Karla revealed. There was an overall softness and tenderness that radiated from every part of her body; there was no need to go through the ridiculous charade of pigtails, or anything like that, to convey a sense of her youth and innocence. The mere fact that her eyes widened in alarm at the size of Ted's member told him all he needed to know.

The setup was a bedroom where the girls were sleeping (implausibly) naked. Ted, as their randy grandfather, would sneak in and destroy Karla's hymen while Marge continued to pretend to be sleeping. Then they would all engage in couplings of various sorts.

Once again, Jason and Henry emphasized that every segment should be stretched out as long as possible, so that the video could achieve maximum duration. Ted wondered, though, whether he could really hold out very long in the face of two such radiant beauties as he was about to mingle with.

As the scene got underway, Ted approached the side of the bed that Karla was sleeping on. He boldly poked his engorged cock in the direction of her mouth, and she obediently opened it and took several inches of it before gagging. Ted at once withdrew and then went in slower; Karla used one of her small hands to hold the shaft and continued licking and sucking. Her charade of being asleep was already over, and her eyes were wide open as she warmed to the task. Ted, for his part, scoured his hands all over Karla's soft skin—breasts, back, bottom, thighs, everywhere he could reach.

Now it was time for the deflowering. Urging Karla to lie on her back and spread her legs, Ted kneeled between her thighs and brought his cock to the very threshold of her crevice. Karla let out an entirely sincere little whimper of fear—this was no acting job!

"Take it easy, dear," he said encouragingly. "You'll do just fine."

At first he just brushed his cock up and down between her labia, which were already moist with her juices. The cleft seemed incredibly small, far smaller than Marge's. Ted couldn't remember the last time he'd had a virgin—it must have been in college. He had no idea how much this would hurt the poor girl, and he cursed Nature for creating that silly hymen in the first place. What good was it for, anyway?

But there was no way to make this process painless. So, with a look that expressed as much sorrow and apology as he could manage, he forged into her vagina.

Karla let out a sharp cry of pain, and tears immediately sprang from her eyes. Ted remained in a kneeling position, since the camera was now focused inches away from the intersection of their bodies. Karla was clutching the sheets with spasmodic hands, her face contorted into a grimace. Ted was almost on the verge of sympathetic tears himself, but proceeded inexorably in. There was no way he was going to go all the way into that untouched vagina, but he got about three-fourths of the way in before beginning a slow, careful in-and-out action.

He could see that streaks of blood were coating his cock, and the camera focused on that also. He gradually placed his entire body on Karla's own, and she wrapped her arms around him, clutching him frantically as she seemed to yearn for the horrible process to be over. Much as Ted would have liked to shorten her pain, he realized that even this virgin orifice wasn't likely to speed up his own climax; and these filmmakers were so insistent on prolonging the act as long as possible!

He wasn't even sure he was actually supposed to come in—or on—the girl: he couldn't remember what the plan was. But, as he took hold of Karla's body and spun it around so that he was on the bottom and she was on top, he saw that the camera was now positioned behind the couple, fixated on her lovely bottom and the cock that was relentlessly thrusting in and out of her.

To his amazement, he began to perceive a tingling in his balls—a sure signal of his impending orgasm—after only about half an hour. For him, that was an incredibly fast onset of his climax, and he barely managed to pull out of the suffering girl and spatter his emission straight up so that it landed on her back and bottom. Even more than with Marge, it seemed to go on forever, until finally he collapsed in exhaustion, Karla still draped all over him.

"Oh, man, that was great!" Jason cried as he turned off the camera. "But you came a little fast—for you."

"Yeah, I know," Ted said between breaths. "It's this girl who's responsible."

He gave Karla a friendly kiss on the mouth, and she responded with a shy smile through her tears.

"Hey, I want to get involved in the action!" Marge cried. All this time she'd been pretend-sleeping, although she'd surreptitiously opened her eyes at various key moments, especially when Ted burst through Karla's hymen.

"Ted, how about it?" Henry said. "Are you up for some more?"

"You bet I am!" Ted exclaimed. "But, um, could I just rest a little? Maybe fifteen minutes?"

"Sure thing, guys," Jason said, walking away to get a cup of coffee. Henry joined him.

"Marge, can you leave us alone for a bit?" Ted said gently.

"Okay, okay! I know when I'm not wanted." She heaved herself off the bed and trotted off somewhere.

Ted had kept Karla on top of him, and she seemed increasingly comfortable resting on his warm body. She didn't even make any effort to clean herself up, luxuriating in the feel of skin on skin.

"You were very brave, dear," Ted said. "I know it must have hurt."

"Well, sure, I was expecting that," Karla said. "But you were very nice. I—I'm glad you were my first."

Ted got choked up at that. "I'm glad too, darling. By the way—did you come?"

"I did. I didn't think I would, being in so much pain—but somehow I did."

"So, not a total waste, eh?"

"Not at all!"

Ted momentarily indulged in the fantasy of actually having a relationship with this girl, who really could have been his granddaughter. But that didn't last long.

He did revive in about fifteen minutes, sporting another huge hard-on that impressed everyone on the set—the two girls as well as the two filmmakers. Henry ordered the girls to get into position: with Ted lying flat on his back, Karla sat on his face while Marge kneeled over his groin. Ted got a pungent taste of the remaining drops of blood leaking from Karla's pussy, not to mention his own viscous, salty emission, while he felt (but didn't see, as his vision was entirely muffled by Karla's sex and her thighs on either side of his face) Marge stuffing his cock into her pussy.

This went on for quite some time, and then he heard Marge say to her young friend, "Wanna switch?"

Karla pried herself off of Ted's face and scooted down to take Marge's place. Ted got a glimpse of her rising up to accommodate his large organ (now slick with Marge's juices) and carefully insert it into herself. She winced a little at his entry, since she was still not at all accustomed to having anything in that tight space. But then his vision was once again impeded by Marge's fleshy thighs, not to mention her fragrant, dripping cleft—which had that rarest of properties, being actually sweet like honey.

Ted thought he'd died and gone to heaven.

There were other positions that the trio tried later—including, to Ted's delight, a thorough anal penetration of Marge while she licked Karla's pussy. Marge took the invasion of her bottom with aplomb: she was clearly used to this procedure.

The whole episode lasted well over an hour, and when Ted finally exploded—showering both girls' faces with his come as they waited for it open-mouthed—there was general applause and whooping from all concerned. A job well done!

12