The Sex Mutant Show Ch. 01

Story Info
First episode of The Sex Mutant Show!
901 words
3.54
6.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The program is recorded in front of a live audience.

Is this a monster erotica or a social commentary or both? Who cares! Join our horribly horny host Marvin the Sex Mutant and his sexy co-host Britney Bucksome as they share their thoughts on homelessness while having hardcore, dirty coitus!

Britney Bucksome, age 24 dressed in lingerie, was just on a stage designed like a bedroom, sitting in front of a dresser's mirror and combing her long blonde hair.

Suddenly, Marvin the Sex Mutant crashed through the door with his sheer mutant strength! Applause.

"Rawr! Good evening folks! Welcome to the Sex Mutant Show! I'm your host Marvin and this is my lovely co-host slash living fucktoy Britney Bucksome!" Marvin yelled. He flexed his muscular arms while waving his slimy tentacles in the air.

"Hi guys! Tonight's topic is homelessness. Say Marvin, what are your thoughts on the homeless? Aaaah!!!" Britney screamed as Marvin grabbed her big, yummy-looking boobs. The mutant mashed her mammaries hard in rhythmic fashion. The blonde bombshell moaned. The audience cheered.

"I've always had a soft spot for the homeless, Britney. In fact, I was homeless when I was just a weak, simple blob who thought of nothing but my own survival." Marvin pinched Britney's nipples. The blonde co-host gasped. "After wandering the streets for months, I was adopted by a homeless man named Jimmy Hendrickson. Jimmy was a university professor which is why he was nicknamed 'Prof' by the other homeless.

He was the first human who was friendly to me. Prof fed me and taught me about humans. I was his pet for a long time until I evolved into this current form you see before you." The audience aww'd. After Marvin molested Britney's breasts, he tore away the lacy lingerie, revealing Britney Bucksome's voluptuous body to the audience. The crowd cheered wildly.

"This was years before you met me and fucked my brains out, right?" Britney asked. She moaned even more loudly when Marvin plunged his twelve-inched wanger into her from behind while squeezing her humongous tits. The audience cheered again.

"Yes but sadly, Prof already died by that time." The audience went silent. "I learned one harsh truth about the homeless and that's nobody cares about them. Prof was a very swell guy with zero vices and yet he was invisible to the rest of society." Marvin's tentacles supported Britney's limbs while he fucked her from behind to prevent her from falling.

"You really can't blame people for being apathetic to the homeless, Marvin. They're just afraid of crackheads and thieves Ah!" Britney gasped when two tentacles opened their mouths and began to suck the sexy blonde's teats.

"I call BS on that because that's a gross generalization. Most of the homeless are just ordinary folks who just had the worst luck. Sure there are addicts but they got into drugs most likely because of some messed-up past. As for thieves, anyone would steal if they're poor and hungry enough." Marvin grunted as he relentlessly fucked Britney. Britney yelped in a manner so cute the audience giggled.

"Which is why I founded the Prof Jimmy Foundation. With the donations and volunteer help we receive, we make the homeless' lives better. The Prof Jimmy Foundation provides free food, clothes and even livelihood programs to help the homeless get back on their feet. We also give free rehabilitation programs for those with substance issues. If you're interested in helping out, you can get more details on our website."

"Ung! You have a ung! Good heart, Marvin ung! I gotta admit, ung! I was very prejudiced ung! To the homeless ung! Due to my privileged ung! And sheltered ung! Upbringing. After I hear your ung! Story, I see them in a ung! Different light. Ung! That's why I do ung! Charity work now." Britney said that as Marvin the Sex Mutant Maniac kept pumping his monstrous dick into her.

"I'm glad you see it that way, Britney. I hope that the audience learn from my story." Applause. "Oh goodness! We still have fifteen minutes! Time to wrap it up with pure hardcore monster sex!" The audience cheered louder than before.

Marvin sped up his non-stop fucking while squeezing Britney's overstimulated tits. Milk began to leak from the blonde co-host's nipples cause by the tentacles' stimulation plus Marvin's lactation-causing biochemicals oozing from his skin. The same biochemicals also highly increased Britney's libido, driving her wild with ultraheightened sexual ecstasy!

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Britney screamed as Marvin's monstrous fucking drove her over the limit. Marvin roared mightily and the audience cheered even louder. Members of the audience affected by Marvin's biochemicals ripped their clothes off and started fucking with each other, exploding into one big orgy!

"AAAAAA-mf!" Britney was silenced by one of Marvin's tentacles. Despite the gag, she continued screaming but in a muffled manner. The tentacles on her teats were released and Britney's nipples sprayed milk all over the stage like some kind of obscenely erotic milk fountain. Lust-crazed members of the audience tried to climb up the stage to suck the milk straight from Britney's gorgeous lactating jugs but were stopped by security officers dressed in hazmat suits.

Finally after fifteen minutes, as if on cue, Britney came in copious amounts. Her fluids made a puddle by Marvin's gnarly feet. Marvin and Britney bowed before exiting. The audience cheered and applauded. "Best show ever!" yelled a fan.