The Sex Quiz Ch. 01

Story Info
A vanilla couple exploring new sexual possibilities.
4.4k words
3.63
10.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ayaroht
Ayaroht
7 Followers

"C'mon, Mike," Stacy said. "Brittany said that the relationship quizzes are really good at helping married couples get to know each other better." The conversation had started because we had just finished watching a "Sex and the City The Movie."

"What?" I replied. "She's not even married!"

"But she got a new job working for one of the best marriage counselors in the city," she rebutted.

"So that makes her an expert too?" I shouldn't have said that, but too late.

"You see? This, right here... Uhh! She had a PhD in psychology... This is the reason... Every time we... Uhhh." She was so frustrated at my comment that she couldn't get her thoughts out of her mouth.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. Look, all I'm trying to say is that I don't think we need a stupid relationship quiz to--" I could have finished that sentence, but I decided to stop before I got her really angry. Too late. I should have stopped that sentence four words earlier.

"STUPID? STUPID?" she screamed at the top of her longs. Too late. I should have stopped my sentence four words earlier. "Just because psychology isn't a hard science doesn't mean... Oh, to forget it!"

She was taking this whole thing way too seriously. She was becoming very emotional. Her facial expressions changed from one of frustration to despair, fear, and vulnerability.

"Look," she said softly after she calmed herself down. "I know you think this is silly, but I just don't want our marriage to turn into another statistic."

This time, I made the right decision and kept my mouth shut. She went into deep thought as her gorgeous eyes started to glisten and a teardrop started to form on her left eye. This, of course, meant only one thing. I had to somehow put up with taking the stupid relationship quiz. But I still kept silent. She opened her mouth to say something, but no sound came out as the teardrop started rolling down her beautiful face.

"I'll get you some water," I said as I headed to the kitchen, hoping that she will try to compose herself in my brief absence. When I returned to the bedroom with a got her a cup of ice-cold water, she had already changed into her usually sleeping attire--a very thin (almost translucent) white T-shirt that extends down to her mid-thigh region. She had washed the tears off her face, but she was looked despondent. She thanked me softly as she took the cup of water from my hand and brought it slowly to her mouth, but somehow missed her mouth in her fragile state. Ice cold water cascaded down her chin and neck and all over the front of her T-shirt. The T-shirt became transparent as her nipples almost immediately reacted to the cold water. Even though we were in the middle of an argument, seeing her voluptuous double D braless breasts and her sexy black panties through her now soaking wet T-shirt had an immediate effect on me. (I was already a bit horny because of the threesome scene from the movie we had just seen. All of a sudden it, occurred to me that I wouldn't be getting any if I don't do something fast. Of course, this made me even more horny.

Luckily for me, a splash of cold water at bedtime is an immediate mood changer. She snapped out of her somber mood as I quickly got her a towel.

While she was taking a hot shower to warm herself up, I decided to take the initiative and search up a relationship quiz on the internet. This way, I can read through the questions ahead of time and be prepared.

I came across a quiz that was obviously mislabeled "Relationship Quiz, when it should have said Sex Quiz." This was perfect! I quickly hit the back button twice on the browser as she came back to the bedroom from her shower.

"What are you doing on your laptop?" She asked sternly. "It's bedtime."

I had the perfect response. "I thought about what you said, and changed my mind. I am looking for a website for a relationship quiz we can take together." I typed some to gibberish on the keyboard and clicked on the forward button of the browser once.

Intrigued, she leaned over my shoulder to look at the laptop. My plan couldn't have gone better. She be pointed at the exact link that was mislabeled and said, "Click that one." In her excitement to point at the screen, her towel fell to the floor; my penis instantly stood up at attention to see her voluptuous freshly-showered nude body next to me with her chubby breasts hanging so close to my face as she leaned in to point at the screen. I immediately clicked on the link as she instinctively picked up the towel while keeping her eyes on the screen at her utter disbelief that I actually decided to take the Relationship Quiz.

"Let's make a deal," I said as she started to cover up her sexy curves with her towel. "We take the quiz, but you have to take leave the towel off."

"OK," she said as she looked down at my erection. "Note to self," she continued, "the best way to win an argument with my dear husband is to undress."

I felt a little guilty about ensnaring her into my two like this, but my erection vetoed my guilt.

We started the quiz. It actually did start out a little relationshippy. But soon, it moved to the sex questions.

The second question read: Be very honest no matter how embarrassing, what part of sex do you enjoy most? Each of you have to write your answer on a separate piece of paper then have it to your partner to read. Remember to be honest. Don't just put down what you think your partner wants to hear. It is okay to be selfish for this question. Also, use crude rather than proper language when you write the response (for example, dick and pussy instead of penis and vagina.) Please also be understanding of what your partner writes.

I put down the obvious answer, "cumming."

I started to feel really guilty when I read what she put down, "your hot cum in my pussy."

I picked up the towel and covered her up and gave her loving hug and kiss. She gave me that look of "I told you so!" and proceeded to click on the Next Question button.

The next question read: Is there anything you have wanted to try sexually with your partner but were to shy to ask? Write down one thing and exchange papers with your partner. Remember, be honest. Also, pretend you did not see the answer to the previous question.

A look of embarrassment came over her face. "Maybe you were right," she said nervously. "We don't have to do this."

I had no idea what to say. After a few seconds of deafening silence, she said, "No! Let's keep going."

I wrote, "One night of denial for me. I make you cum with my fingers or my mouth, then quickly put my dick in your pussy. But before I can cum, you stop me. You tell me to take me dick out of your pussy until I make you cum again without my dick.."

I was so nervous about her reaction that I forgot to read her response.

"Oh, really?" she said in disbelief. "you need to be honest, remember?"

"Yes. I am being honest."

"Really? And how did you plan on giving me my second orgasm?"

"Well. That is the part I didn't want to write. I know that it your body is to sensitive to be touched after you have an orgasm. I also know that the only way you can have a second orgasm immediately after the first one is with my dick in your pussy. So, that means, I would have to wait till your body isn't sensitive anymore."

"Correct, but your not being honest. You said yourself that the part that you like best about sex is 'cumming'."

"I am being honest. I am just leaving the rest of the fantasy out."

She looked at me impatiently and said, "Tell me the rest. Better yet, get naked and tell me the rest."

I obliged her. I took off my clothes off in front of her with my penis still fully erect (even though he gorgeous body was covered with the towel still).

"The part I left out is that you keep teasing me the whole time even though I am so horny and ready to cum," I replied.

"And how do I do that? After I have an orgasm, I am no longer horny for hours usually. How do I tease you if I have no more interest?"

"Well, that is the weird part. That has kept me from telling you because I don't know how you would react."

"Well, now you have to tell me. No matter what it is!"

"You make me look at sexy women."

"Huh? Where?" She asked while squinting her gorgeous eyes.

"Anywhere. Anything. Everything. Porn magazine, porn on internet, anything and everything to make me even more horny. Anything you think would make me more horny. I am sorry. I know it's weird. I couldn't bring myself to tell you."

"No. It's not that weird. I could do that. Besides, I may still be a little horny if you don't give me what I enjoy most, which is hot cum in my pussy." She dropped her towel and have me a hug and a kiss and started to pull me to the bed, but I hesitated for a moment.

"I didn't read your response yet," I said as I unfolded her paper and read it. "But you told me once that blowjobs disgust you."

"What I said was that the thought of hit is disgusting to me, but I don't know because I have never tried. I also told you that I would give you a blow job if you really want it and ask me for it. We had that conversation more than a year ago. I have thought about it since then, and now I kinda want to try."

"So... if I ask you for a BJ right now, ..."

She pushed me on the bed, grabbed my rock hard penis and started inching her mouth toward it. I could see that she was a little disgusted by what she was about to do, if a little curious at the same time. I ignored my dick's pleas to be kissed by her soft sexy lips, and stopped her just as her lips were about to touch the head of my penis. My dick twitched in agony. I lifted her head up to look into her eyes.

She sat up and turned her body a bit. In an ashamed voice she said, "I feel guilty every time you make me cum with your mouth and I haven't even--not even one kiss--"

"That's not true, by the way. You did kiss it--"

"ONCE. That one time. Brittany told me that it is not fair when one partner give oral but the other doesn't." After she realized what I was thinking when she saw the frown on my face, she said, "Don't worry, I haven't discussed our sex life with her. She knows is that I have never given anyone a BJ, and I happened to mention that I have had multiple orgasms when I have sex right after an orgasm. She figured the rest out on her own."

"She is just jealous. Besides, I love licking your pussy, you know that--Wait--Is Brittany the reason you sometimes stop me from licking your pussy?"

"No, no, no. I already told you. I like your cum in my pussy. Sometimes, I just want your cum in me and I don't care about anything else. Sometimes I purposely tease you a lot to make you super horny and make you cum in me right away just so I can have your cum in me without even having an orgasm myself... It just depends on my mood... Let's go back to the quiz."

The next question of the Relationship Quiz read: What would you want your partner to do differently during oral sex?

"To not insist on giving me oral sex those times that all I can is cum in my pussy," she said.

"I think your supposed to write it down," I said and promptly gave her smooth bald pussy a long kiss. She moaned softly, but then she pushed me away and clicked the next question button.

The next question of the Relationship Quiz read: What do you want differently in a handjob?

"Your technique used to be really bad when we first got married, but now, it is amazing. Don't change a thing!" she said. "Except... don't insist on giving me a handjob if what I really want is hot cum in my pussy."

She grabbed my hard dick and started stroking it very softly. I stopped her and gave her a confused look, to which she said, "Well, you can't answer that question because I have never given you a handjob. So now I have to give you a handjob so you can answer the question."

"Yes, you have," I said as she looked at me quizzically. "You hold my dick almost every time I give you a hand job. That drives me crazy with pleasure until I finally get a chance to put it in your pussy and cum. Just because I don't cum doesn't mean I don't like the tease until I get to cum in your pussy."

Next Question: If you have had anal sex....

I immediately clicked Next before even reading the rest of the question. She had a relieved look on her face.

Next Question: If you are a male/female couple, have you tried titjobs?...

I immediately clicked Next Question without reading the rest.

Stacy protested, "Hey! what are you doing? Go back!" She clicked Back and read the question. "OK. Now I see why you did that. No way I could handle that. My breasts are too sensitive. You got me there. BUT. Let's answer the next question, no matter what!" She clicked next.

Next question: Would you like to watch your partner masturbate?

I wrote "YES."

She wrote, "only if he wants me to--and only if he promises not to cum unless his dick is in my pussy"

Next Question: Are you and your partner the same sex or different sex?

She clicked on Different Sex immediately.

Next Question: You decide to do watch porn homosexual porn together. What sex do you pick? Possible answers are male, female, or doesn't matter.

We wrote your answers and exchanged papers. Both of us wrote "female."

Next Question: If you were to go to a strip club together?

We both wrote "female."

Next Question: If you were to have a threesome, would the third person be a male, a female, or it doesn't matter.

"Ok. Let's stop," I said. "I told you this is a bad idea."

She wrote something and handed it to me. I wrote female and hand it to her. Her paper also said female.

The computer now wanted to know: What was her answer?"

Stacy clicked on female.

Now, the computer wanted to know: What was his answer?

Stacy clicked on female.

Next Question on the computer screen: Ok. So. A threesome with two females and one male. Have you ever talked to your partner about having had a threesome?

"Stacy, honey," I said. "This is getting to weird. let's stop and go to bed." I caressed her bald pussy. She let out a moan as some moisture came out of it onto my fingers. Stacy clicked on NO as she simultaneously said no to my request.

Next Question on the computer screen: So, you are beginners? For beginners, experts suggest that one person in the three-way be a voyeur. Two of the people have sex as third watches without touching. You can decide whether the voyeur is allowed to masturbate, and what kind of sex the two active participants have (oral, vaginal, anal, hand, foot, thigh, etc). Also, you should try to make a list of possible women for the threesome. Discuss what you would want to do with your partner before clicking Next.

I kept caressing her pussy as more moisture came out. I kissed her lips before she could say anything. She stopped me reluctantly.

"We don't have to answer this," I said.

She started caressing my hard dick again. She milked some precum out of it. "Well, you see to be enjoying this" she said. "And, to my surprise, so am I. So? what do you think?"

I knew the right answer to the quest... silence.

"WELL?" she pressed.

"Should we be writing this down?" I asked. I intensified caressing her pussy and I put a hand on her left breast. Obviously, I was trying to distract her.

"It says discuss."

I pushed her down on the bed, put both hands on her sensitive breasts and started licking her pussy. Finally, she stopped talking for a few minutes. She rubbed her foot on my dick a a few times as I continued to lick her clitoris. When I could sense she was close to orgasm, she picked up my head the way she does when she wants might dick in her pussy more than she wants an orgasm. I didn't miss a beat. I quickly got into position to fuck her pussy, but she she closed legs rolled over and stood up. I looked at her dumbfounded.

"You said you wanted to be denied and teased!" she said.

"I wrote AFTER I give you an orgasm."

"Ohh. Too late." She went over to her bed side table, took a Victoria's Secret lingerie catalog, rolled me on my back, lied down next to me put her thigh across my body such that her thigh pinned my hard dick against my abdomen. She then started showing me the pictures in the catalog.

"So," she said, "which one you want to have a threesome with??"

Silence from me.

"You have to answer me! That's the next question we have to answer on the Relationship Quiz, remember? Besides, It's a part of me teasing you while you are horny, remember?"

"But you're supposed to tease me until you are no longer sensitive from your orgasm, which you didn't let me give you."

She shifted her hip so that her pussy was on pressing on my upper thigh. Her pussy juices started to make my thigh wet while she continued to pin my dick against my abdomen with her thigh. She started slowly rubbing her pussy against my thigh. "I will even masturbate myself against your thigh. You wanted me to masturbate for you too, remember? Now, pick someone for our threesome."

Again, I remained silent. She continued to masturbate her pussy on my upper thigh. Her motions also provided some stimulation to my penis. One by one, she flipped through the catalog and kept asking, "who do you like the best?" After she had gone through the whole catalog, she said "Just pick the one you think is the sexiest. You have to pick someone. I am not letting this go."

I took the catalog from her and started turning the pages. I knew that answering the question was only going to be trouble, but she kept insisting. She pointed at a picture with a few girls sitting on a couch, and demanded, "Pick one of them." I picked the voluptuous brunette. "Typical of your taste in women, I guess," she said.

"Your turn to pick," I said playfully. "Just kidding," laughed softly.

"How about..." she said as she flipped through the pages. I was surprised. She could have laughed at my joke and not picked a girl, but she did. She pointed at a girl looking into the distant left aloofly. I don't know if she realized what she did, but the girl she picked resembled her friend Brittany: Straight strawberry-blonde hair to her shoulders, light brown eyes, and no freckles. She even had a similar body: busty yet slim at the same time. "I think she would be a good one. I know you like voluptuous brunettes, but I think we could use a little variety for our pick."

"Actually, better yet, let's pick someone we know," she said as she put the catalog down. "C'mon, pick someone."

She wasn't letting this go, was she? How can I possibly answer that question and NOT get in trouble?

Then, in my horny stupor, I had an idea. "Why don't you pick someone instead?" As soon as I said that, she started rubbing her pussy against my thigh harder. Her pussy juices seemed to be streaming down my thigh.

She took her thigh off my dick, and set up straddling my thigh with her pussy. She started really masturbating herself on my thigh.

"Hey, I have an idea," she said, "How ... How about... How ha ha ha." She stopped vocalizing. I recognized her breathing pattern. I new she was about to climax, but I wasn't expecting full squirting orgasm with her pussy juices all over my thigh. I had made her squirt before, but never this much. She collapsed in bed next to me. I was so horny, I had to fuck her right away.

But, again, she stopped me. "NO! Stop! This is what you wanted... Denial after I have an orgasm." She covered her sexy body with a blanket until she stopped shaking from her orgasm. "Now, back to my question. Who is our threesome going to be with?"

"I thought you picked someone."

"Yes." She straddled herself over my dick facing me. She put my dick in her slopping wet pussy in the cowgirl position. I was so horny, I nearly edged when she did that. But she completely stopped moving. She didn't like the cowgirl position for sex because she always wanted me to be in control. But now, she was in charge.

Ayaroht
Ayaroht
7 Followers
12