The Sex Quiz Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have the perfect person in mind," she continued. "I have seen her naked in the locker room at the gym. She has an amazing body. Her pussy is waxed bare just like mine. She is pretty, too. And we both know her."

I was dying to know who she was thinking of. But I knew better than to ask.

She waited long enough food my dick to calm down so that I don't orgasm when she dismounted my dick. She then collapsed next to me.

Suddenly, she blurted out, "Brittany. You have seen her in a bathing suit. You have also seen her in a bikini. What do you think? She is hot, don't you think? The next question is... what will the roles be? I picked the girl. you have to pick the role."

From me? Silence.

"You have to pick the roles," she repeated, "I won't take this from you any longer. I am absolutely denying you any more orgasms till you do."

"Ok, Ok. I'm too horny not to answer you. How about the two of you get naked, and she masturbate herself as she watches me give you oral sex till you orgasm."

"And then what?"

"What do you mean?"

"That's it?"

"Then she can wait outside the room as I full your pussy with my cum. I want her to understand that it is perfectly ok for me to lick your pussy without you having to lick my dick."

"Hmm. What if she decides she wants to touch us? What do we do then? Do we let her."

"What do you think?"

"You have to give me an answer if you want me to let you cum again," she said as she started caressing my penis, still lubricated from her pussy juices.

"She can lick your pussy too."

"You know my pussy can't handle anything toughing it after an orgasm other than a penis! What's wrong with you?" she asked as she removed her hand from my penis.

"Oh, right, honey. I'm too horny too think straight. Can I cum now? Please?"

"No," she answered, as she started stroking my penis. "No cumming until you put your dick in my pussy," she said as she rolled onto her back and opened her legs, while simultaneously still stroking my penis.

"Finally," I thought to myself as my penis rejoiced in anticipation. I quickly started to turn on top of her, but she closed her legs tight and covered her pussy with both hands.

"Not yet. Not until you give me an answer," she said. I looked at her with my pleading eyes, as my penis kept begging for relief. I was so desperate that I was about to start jerking off in front of her. But that would be counterproductive because she only wanted me to cum in her pussy. "Look," she continued, "I am not the one depriving your dick of an orgasm. You are the one who is depriving my pussy of hot cum. I want hot cum in my pussy. Answer the question. If she wants to play an active role in the threesome, what do we do?"

I was so horny that I really did not have an answer for her at all. At this point, it wasn't about keeping quiet to keep myself out of trouble. I couldn't think of anything else. I collapsed next to her. She lied down on my right side and put her head on my right shoulder, put her right leg between my legs, insuring maximum skin contact between our naked bodies. She held my erect penis in her right hand gently. She whispered to me, "Maybe if you get some rest, you can give me an answer... Goodnight." She closed her eyes and fell asleep within a few minutes.

My penis was still raging. How was I supposed to fall asleep? I got up from under her and sat on the edge of the bed. She picked up her head and said, "Remember, no cumming. Drink some gatorade."

I got up, had 16 oz of gatorade and another 16 oz of water. About a half-hour later, I was able to finally lose my erection and urinate and fall asleep. "Goodnight," she said again as I fell asleep. I was still horny as anything, but at least I was able to sleep after I urinated.

12