The Sex Quiz Ch. 02

Story Info
The morning after the sex quiz. Tease and denial.
1.4k words
4.04
4.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ayaroht
Ayaroht
7 Followers

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of Stacy brushing her teeth. My bladder was full from the rest of the Gatorade I had drunk the previous night. I got out of bed just as Stacy finished brushing her teeth and started washing her face. As I walked past her in the master bathroom on my way to the toilet, I was very surprised by the fact that she was still naked-not even a robe. My morning wood stiffened even more at the beautiful sight.

"Good morning, my love," she said.

"G'morning," I replied.

After about a minute and half, my erection became soft enough so that I could urinate. By the time I was done, my penis was completely soft.

After I brushed my teeth, I headed toward my dresser in the bedroom.

"Where are you going?" I heard Stacy ask. That was a strange question to ask. I turned my head toward her quizzically, but I became completely speechless when I saw her laying in bed, still completely naked, with her legs completely open. "I want your cum in me!"

I leapt into bed and started to kiss her as I caressed her naked body.

"I want your cum in me!" She repeated. "Now! I am so horny!" She grabbed my limp penis and started stroking it, but it didn't respond. "That thing is so annoying. I know you are horny, too!"

"I'm sorry honey, but it has a mind of its own," I replied. She knew that it was impossible for me to get an erection for at least 30 minutes after urinating, especially if I had to lose an erection just to urinate.

"I forgot," she said, "prolly cuz I'm so horny. I need you so badly."

I kissed her and rubbed her pussy at the same time. She wasn't kidding about being horny. Her pussy was sopping wet. I thoroughly lubricated my fingers with her pussy juices and started gently massaging her ciltoris in a circular motion. I could tell she was very close to orgasm.

"I love you," I said softly. At those words, she shifted her pussy away from my fingers. She grabbed my hand and took it off her pussy. I was very confused. She pushed me away, then rolled me to my back. She kissed my lips fervently, then moved to kissing my neck, chest and abdomen. She then started kissing my limp penis. I was stunned. She took my entire penis into her mouth and started sucking on it. I was so incredibly horny, but my penis did not budge; it just had a mind of its own. After about a minute, I pulled her face away from my still limp penis.

"I have never been this horny," she said.

"Neither have I," I replied with an apologetic look on my face.

"So, what now?" she asked, as she moved back up in the bed to lie down next to me.

"I will take care of you," I said as I cupped her pussy with my hand.

"Not yet. We still need to talk about the quiz we took last night."

"What about it?" I asked, just gently resting my hand on her pussy. The pussy juices kept oozing out onto my hand as we spoke.

"I need to know if you will have a threesome with me and Brittany."

"Only if you want."

"That answer isn't good enough. I have a fantasy of having a threesome with her, but I only want to do it if you will enjoy it too."

"Oh... Well... Of course."

"But, I want to be fun for you too. That's why I need to know. Do you think she is sexy?"

"Yes."

"So you will do it?"

"Yes."

"Thanks. But first, I need to know more about your fantasies. You like to be teased and denied. But how much longer do I deny you an orgasm?"

"You decide."

"But, how do I know you can't take it anymore?"

"I will let you know. I'll give you a password. If I say the words 'uncle happy is done', that means enough is enough. OK?"

"Ok," she replied. After a few seconds, I started caressing her pussy again. But she stopped me by saying, "Wait! Wait! one more thing... Did you really have a fantasy of watching me masturbating?"

"Yes."

"Well, you got that last night. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, but I wanted to see you masturbate yourself with your own hands."

"Oh. OK. But. Why?"

"My biggest fantasy is to watch you have pleasure...and to give you pleasure."

"I love you."

"Now. Tell me how you want me to give you an orgasm. My fingers or my tongue?"

"Right now? I want your cock." She stroked my penis. "But it is still playing coy."

"What about you? What fantasy do you have?"

"I told you. Threesome. You have already fulfilled every other fantasy I have had."

"Really?"

"Really. Do you have any other fantasy?"

"Being told what to do by you."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Lick my pussy."

I immediately started licking her pussy. I kept licking till she was getting close to orgasm.

"Stop!" She said. I complied. "So you will do anything I say?"

"Yes, my love," I replied.

"Make your dick hard."

I guess the 30 minutes had elapsed since I urinated, because my penis started to get erect.

"Yes, my love," I said.

"Get on your back and get very hard," she said.

"Yes, my love."

"You do like this, don't you?"

"Yes, my love."

She straddled her legs around me and put my penis in her pussy, in the cowgirl position.

"Do you want to watch me masturbate now?"

"Yes. Your wish is my command."

"Watch me masturbate."

"Yes, my love."

"And help me by rubbing my tits."

"Yes, my love."

She started playing with her pussy as I rubbed her tits. My now rock-hard penis was gently stimulated inside her pussy by her movements, but not quite enough to reach orgasm. At one point, my penis did twitch softly, a mini-ejaculation without an orgasm. She reached a squirting orgasm relatively quickly as I watched. She waited a few seconds then dismounted my still erect penis.

"Wow," she said. "Did you orgasm too?"

"No," I replied.

"You must have leaked some semen, because I have that sensation I get when there is cum in my pussy."

"Yes, I think you are right. But I didn't orgasm. That's why my dick is still rock-hard."

"Now that we took care of your fantasy, I think it is time to take care of mine."

"Yes, my love."

"Shave your face and your cock smooth and take a shower, while I call Brittany."

"Yes, my love."

I quickly shaved my penis while it was still hard, followed by my face. By the time I was done shaving my face, my penis was almost completely flaccid. As I stepped into the shower, Stacy sprinted into the bathroom and followed me in.

"Why aren't you hard anymore?" she asked.

"I just finished shaving my face," I replied, "so..."

"Well, we are going to have to do something about that," she said.

My erection came back very quickly as she instructed me on how to clean her body. She then cleaned my body thoroughly, paying special attention to soaping up my cleanly shaved penis and scrotum. She made sure I didn't orgasm, though. As we dried off, she told me how she arranged for us to go to Brittany's house while I was shaving.

"Wait, so... she agreed to it already?" I asked.

"She has no idea about the threesome," she answered. "All she knows is that we are going to her house for a Sunday brunch today. But I happen to know that she thinks you are sexy and she is a bit of a slut."

"Isn't she a lesbian?"

"She is bisexual. It's just that she thinks women are sexier than men. You are one of the exceptions, because she finds you sexy as well."

"So... how are we going to do this?"

"I don't know if we will be able to. But I bet the both of us will be teased to extra horny levels while we are there trying to figure out how to get her to do it."

She was done drying off her body at this point, but she then opened her legs and dabbed her freshly produced pussy juices with the towel. She then squeezed the precum out of my penis and dried it off.

"See?" she asked. "We are both already horny thinking about it and we haven't even left the house yet."

Ayaroht
Ayaroht
7 Followers