The Sex Quiz Ch. 03

Story Info
Repercussions of the quiz: a dominant teasing cuckquean wife.
2.6k words
4.3
7.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ayaroht
Ayaroht
7 Followers

It was a hot summer day, so I put on a light white T-shirt and a pair of shorts, while Stacy put on a very light sleeveless summer dress that showed off plenty of her ample cleavage and barely made it to her mid-thighs. The fabric of her dress was so light that it was almost see-through. In the sunlight, anyone who looked closely would think that she was wearing a white bikini underneath. Of course, I knew that she was wearing her sexy white almost-transparent bra and panties.

"We have to do something about that erection of yours," she said.

"I can't help it," I replied. "I am still horny and you are so hot. It's harder to hide in shorts."

"Aren't you wearing underwear?"

"Yeah, tidy whities, but still."

On the way to Brittany's apartment, we stopped off to pick up some food for brunch. Brittany picked up some Gatorade for me to drink to take care of my erection. She knew me too well at this point. I guzzled the Gatorade.

When we got to Brittany's apartment, I tucked in my erection under the waistband of my underwear to hide it, but I didn't have to hide it for long because I could feel my bladder starting to fill with urine already,

Brittany answered the door wearing a bikini and a see-through fishnet type coverup. She really was very sexy. It was going to be very difficult to lose my erection now.

After exchange pleasantries, Brittany said she had a better idea of where to have brunch. The original plan was to eat on the balcony of her apartment, which had an amazing ocean view. Instead, we could go to her parents' beach house. She would drive us there in her convertible. I had to sit in the front seat because there wasn't enough leg room in the back. Stacy sat in the back with the food. Stacy took off her coverup and sat in the driver's seat next to me. I had an amazing view of her almost-naked body right next to me. My erection was raging.

About a half-hour later, we arrived at the beach house. It was the last house on a long peninsula, with the property surrounded on 3 sides by water. The large property included a private outdoor pool as well as a large Jacuzzi. My first stop when we arrived was the bathroom after we brought the food in. Finally, I could walk around without fear of my erection showing.

We ate brunch in the patio of the house. And sat around talking about this and that. Mostly, Stacy and Brittany talked girl-talk while I enjoyed the view. There was beauty everywhere: beautiful ocean view in 3 directions, beautiful bountiful cleavage and miniskirt views from my wife, and beautiful bikini-clad views from Brittany. I tried my best to not look at Brittany so much, but it was difficult.

"C'mon guys, lets go to the pool," Brittany said. As we walked over to the pool, she asked my wife, "Aren't you going to take your dress off?"

"We didn't bring our swimsuits," my wife answered.

"Oh," Brittany said with a surprised look on her face. "I just figured you were wearing a white bikini under that dress."

"No, it's just my bra and panties."

"Well, you could just take off your dress anyway and get some sun. It is very secluded here. Just me and your husband. It is almost the same as a bikini anyway, right?"

Stacy gave me a look that said to me, "play along."

"Well," I interjected, "Brittany makes a good point."

"What about him?" Stacy asked as she unbuttoned her dress.

"You're wearing underwear, too, right?" She asked me.

"Yeah! What's good for the goose..." Stacy said.

"I don't know..." I answered. "I could just take off my T-shirt and leave my shorts on."

"Don't be silly," Stacy said. "You're going to want to jump in the pool. You can't get back in Brittany's car with wet shorts on."

At this point Stacy finished taking off her dress.

"Wow!" Brittany interjected. "Stacy, you look great in that lingerie. Doesn't she look great?" Brittany walked up close to Stacy to get a better look. "It is almost see-through. Very sexy."

"Yes, very sexy," I said. I guess a half-hour had almost elapsed since I urinated, because my erection started to come back, but it wasn't noticeable yet.

After I took off my T-shirt, Brittany said, "You can take off your shorts too. I don't mind." She then dove into the pool. "Come on in. The water is great."

Stacy jumped in the water too. I could see through the water that Stacy's lingerie had become completely see-through now. My erection was starting to grow. I had to do something quickly. So I quickly took off my shorts and jumped in the water. That usually causes some "shrinkage." to hide my erection. It worked!

After a few minutes of playing in the water, the girls decided to leave the pool and go lay in the sun. I felt awkward being the only one in the pool, so I followed. Brittany's body was absolutely irresistible in her barely-there bikini as it glistened in the sun. Stacy's body was even more irresistible in her now completely-transparent lingerie. I was too scared to look at my own underwear to see how transparent it had become.

"You know your lingerie is completely see-through now, right?" Brittany asked Stacy. "You might as well go naked."

Stacy just looked at me.

"I'm sure he won't mind if you go naked, would you?" Brittany asked me.

"Whatever Stacy wants," I answered-.

Brittany picked up some sun-lotion and started applying it to her legs. She gave the bottle to Stacy as well.

Stacy sat up and told me to put lotion on her back. I did as she said. As my hands approached her bra, she unhooked her bra and took it off. I continued to apply the lotion on her back till I reached her waist. At this point, she stood up and took off her panties. She then lay down prone on the pool chair and told me to continue. I continued to massage the lotion into her lower back, then her buttocks, and the back of her thighs and legs. In the meantime, Brittany had finished putting lotion on herself except her back.

"Britt, do you want him to put lotion on your back too?" Stacy asked her.

"Only if you guys don't mind," Brittany said.

"Why would I mind?" Stacy asked.

"Well, your husband's umm." Brittany said as she pointed to my erection.

"I don't mind if you don't mind," Stacy said.

Brittany lay prone on her beachchair. As I walked over to her, she pulled on the string tie of her bikini top to open it. I applied lotion to her entire back down to her bikini waist-line. My erection was raging at this point. But Stacy decided to tease me some more. She turned around and lay supine and said, "My turn."

So, I went over and applied lotion to her belly, her shoulders, her arms, her chest, including her breasts. Then, I applied lotion to her legs. "Aren't you forgetting something?" she asked as she parted her legs a little.

Brittany giggled. "Yeah, you wouldn't want her to get a sunburn there, would you?"

I proceeded to put lotion on her pussy too. She let out a few soft moans as I did.

"You are so lucky, Stacy," Brittany said. "You know, you should put lotion on him too."

"You're right, Brittany," Stacy replied. "Do you want to help me?"

Stacy got up and I lay down in her beach chair prone. Brittany tied the string back of her bikini top and came over and started putting lotion on me. Two gorgeous ladies, 4 pairs of hands putting lotion on me. Then they had me flip over and they put lotion in my front side. Every inch my body was covered with lotion except for my underwear. My erection, of course was in full overdrive mode.

"I am sorry about his erection, by the way," Stacy said.

"It's only natural," Brittany said. "No worries. In fact, if you want to remove his underwear, I won't mind. His underwear is see through now anyway. Besides, it is my fault. If you guys had known we were coming here, you would have prepared better."

Stacy's hands moved to my underwear and she started to slowly pull them down.

"Prepared better?" I asked, as Stacy pulled my underwear off my erect penis, completely exposing me.

"You would have come here with your swimsuits," Brittany said, "and maybe you would have had a little sex first this morning, things like that."

"Funny you should say that," Stacy answered her, as she applied lotion to everything my underwear had been covering except my penis. "We did have sex this morning."

I couldn't believe this conversation. I also couldn't believe Stacy was now putting lotion on my scrotum and the bottom of the shaft of my penis.

"Really? Is she telling the truth?" Brittany asked me as she put more lotion on my chest, and as Stacy continued to apply lotion to the shaft of my penis, working her way to the tip.

I nodded yes. I was otherwise speechless.

"Tell me the truth," Brittany said, "What exactly did you two do? - And I only want you answering me as Stacy continues to put lotion on your dick."

I looked at Stacy, who was pretty much giving me a handjob at this point. She gave me a look that told me to divulge exactly what we did.

I was breathing heavy because of the hand job, but between the breaths, I managed to say, "I rubbed her pussy, I ate her pussy, she put my dick in her mouth, then I put my dick in her pussy." I grabbed Stacy's hand and stopped her from continuing with the handjob. "Stop! Stop!"

"Why should I stop?" Stacy asked me, as she stopped stroking my penis.

"I was getting close to orgasm," I answered.

"I don't mind if you cum," Brittany said. "In fact, if you feel shy about cumming in front of me, I will go inside for a few minutes so you two can have some privacy."

"No, no, absolutely not!" Stacy and I both answered.

"I am just saying, either way I am fine with it," Stacy continued. "In fact, I am very impressed by your sex lives. Actually, I was kind of hoping to watch more of the two of you in action. For example, I was kind of hoping you would have continued rubbing Stacy's pussy to orgasm before as well."

"You mean, like this?" I asked, as I sat up and started rubbing Stacy's pussy. Stacy became weak in her knees and sat down, then lay down.

"That's not fair,"Stacy said, as I continued to relentlessly rub her pussy.

"You are right, Stacy," I said. "It isn't fair that no one is rubbing your tits. Brittany was rubbing my chest at the same time when you were giving me a handjob."

"I can help with that," Brittany said, as she walked over to her and started to caress her chest. At this point, I put a finger in Stacy's pussy as I started to lick her clitoris. Brittany continued to play with Stacy's breasts. We continued this until Stacy had a very strong squirting orgasm all over my face.

"That was great!" Brittany said. I just realized that Stacy was right about Brittany, she is a bit slutty.

Stacy and I walked over to the outdoor shower and rinsed off and came back.

"Sorry about that," Stacy said. "We got carried away, I guess."

"No, it was great," Brittany said, "really! Now it is his turn. Go for it, Stacy. Make him cum!"

I looked at Stacy. She gave me a look, and I immediately understood that she wanted me to make a move to get Brittany closer to a threesome with us.

"No," Stacy said.

"Ok," Brittany turned to me and said, "well, at least, jerk yourself off.I want to see you cum."

"No," Stacy repeated as I looked at her.

"Ok, my love," I said.

"I don't understand," Brittany said.

"You see," I explained, "Stacy and I are playing a sexual game for a few days. I can't do anything sexual without her permission. Also, I must obey her every sexual command."

"Really?" Brittany responded, "That's so hot. Show me some more."

"Ok," Stacy commanded me, "I want you to stroke yourself for 30 seconds, while only looking at Brittany, but no cumming."

"Yes, my love," I said as I obeyed. Brittany took off her bikini top as I stroked. I stopped after about 15 seconds of stroking.

"Why did you stop?" Stacy asked.

"I am sorry, my love," I answered, "I was starting to get to close to orgasm, so I paused." I proceeded to stroke another 15 seconds.

"I have go to try this," Brittany said. "Now I want you take off my bikini bottoms as you kiss my tits."

I looked over at Stacy, whose facial expression told me things are going very well with trying to achieve our goal.

"He only listens to me, Brittany," Stacy retorted. "I want you to start kissing her tits as you gently caress her pussy through her bikini bottom, then I want you to kiss your way down to her bikini bottom as you continue to rub her pussy."

"Yes, my love," I said as I obeyed her commands.

"Now remove her bikini bottom and look at her pussy," Stacy commanded. I obeyed. "Do you like her pussy enough to eat it?"

"Yes," I answered, "definitely. Not as much as your pussy, but still very sexy."

"Ask her permission to eat her pussy," Stacy commanded.

"May I please eat your pussy?" I asked Brittany.

"Yes!" Brittany answered excitedly. "Please! Eat it! Please! I am so horny. Lick me till I cum!! What are you waiting for?"

"He won't do it until I tell him," Stacy said. "Brittany, I want you to lay down on your back with your legs parted. I am going to start kissing your breasts. He will start eating your pussy as I kiss and play with your breasts until you cum."

Brittany obeyed Stacy. Stacy started move very slowly to get into position to kiss Brittany's breasts, as I got into position to eat Brittany's pussy. Brittany got impatient and started playing with her pussy, As soon as my wife started kissing Brittany's breasts, I removed Brittany's hand from her pussy and started eating it until she came.

"That was amazing," Brittany said. "He is almost as good as a lesbian. But with the two of you together... WOW!"

"Go take a dip in the pool and cool off," Stacy told me. I immediately jumped in the pool and did a lap.

Brittany called me over when I was done with the lap. "Tell me what you told me."

"I want you to follow Brittany's instructions for the rest of the day," she said. "You have to do whatever she says. It is not cheating because I gave you permission. The only thing I ask is try your best not to cum unless you cock is in my pussy. If you do cum outside my pussy, I won't hold it against you, I promise."

"I can't do that," I replied. "What is she tells me to specifically cum when you after not even near me? What if she asks me to hold still and not move while she stimulates me to orgasm?"

"Then so be it," she answered. "I give you permission to cum of she forces you to cum, but I want you to try your best not to."

"Ok, my love, I'll do it."

Ayaroht
Ayaroht
7 Followers