The Conference

Story Info
A teasing encounter at the end of a business trip.
2.6k words
4.68
22.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knocked softly on the door to her hotel room, his mouth tacky and dry with anticipation. It was hard for him to fathom what had brought him to this place. He'd seen her several times, always at far-flung conferences for their jobs in medical device sales. They schmoozed doctors, hospital executives, and everyone else, building their rolodex for later use. But their eyes always managed to find one another across the crowded conference hall or restaurant.

Over time, they found themselves seeking each other out at the hotel bars as the night wound down. Lingering longer and longer each time, even long after all the contacts valuable to their businesses had gone. It was during those times--tongues loosened with a bit of alcohol--that they would lapse into harmless flirting. Conference after conference passed for almost two years, and nothing more had happened. They'd always retire to their separate rooms at the end of the evening, him sometimes finding the front of his pants awfully tight as she brushed her soft fingertips along his arm as he stepped out of the elevator. Her devilish smile gave away that she knew exactly what she did to him.

But tonight was different. It was the last night of the mid-December conference; they were both scheduled to fly out the next morning. In fact, many of the attendees had caught evening flights out and were already on their way back to their own corners of the country. Until tonight, the conference had been like any other. Coy glances across the room. Late-night teasing and flirting at the bar. But this time, as he grabbed a quick bite at the bar, she'd come up beside him and slid a note conspicuously next to his plate. Nothing more. She breezed past, looking back just long enough to wink as she headed for the elevator bank.

He read the note and his breath caught in his throat: "My room - 30 minutes. 624." A half-hour never passed so slowly.

***

She opened the door and his mouth dropped. She was wearing a red negligee that was sheer and left very little to the imagination, save for the darker fabric covering her most precious parts. He could tell she was aroused. Her pert breasts heaved against the lingerie, her eyes fixed on his.

She spoke first: "I think we've both been waiting for this for a long time. Too long," she said.

He was on her in a flash. Hands cupping her breasts and ass, his tongue invaded her mouth as his cock strained against the front of his pants. She allowed force of his body pressing against her to guide her back to the bed, falling back onto it. Her blonde hair cascaded across the bedspread as his lips found her neck, kissing and sucking delicately. She moaned in response and snaked her hand down to yank his shirt out of the front of his thin slacks. She allowed her fingers to grasp his now-throbbing member, realizing immediately that he wasn't wearing any underwear. She could feel each ridge and vein straining against the front of his pants, threatening to bust through his belt. She squeezed and rubbed strategically, drawing gasps from him as his head was now buried in her breasts.

She pushed him away just long enough to flip her negligee off in one smooth motion, now totally nude in front of him. She sat on the edge of the bed, her pussy engorged and slick with her arousal.

"Wouldn't you like to taste me?," she asked.

"God yes," he responded, dropping to his knees and burying his face in her wetness. His tongue explored her folds. His lips grazed her clit before wrapping gently around it to provide a light suction. She threw her head back and groaned in pleasure. This wasn't going to take long. But she willed herself to hold on while he, sensing her ever-growing arousal, tried to bring her over. Finally, he began lashing the exposed nub of her clit with his tongue, flicking delightfully back and forth. She lost control, her hand grabbing a pillow to muffle her scream as an intense orgasm swept over her. Her pussy contracted over and over around his tongue, bathing him in her juices. He continued to gently play his tongue across her sensitive areas until the fullness of her orgasm had passed, coaxing every bit of additional pleasure he could from her body.

After she came back down to earth, he crawled up next to her and nestled into her side, holding her.

"That was incredible," he said, marveling at her beauty and only now realizing that he was still nearly fully clothed.

Her hand found the front of his pants again, this time finding a slight wet spot of pre-cum on the front.

"I think it's about time we get you out of these clothes," she winked.

It took almost no time for him to be naked in front of her, his raging hard on pointing desperately in her direction. He approached the bed with an animal lust, ready to mount her. But he was stopped by her firm, soft hands on his chest.

"I have a better idea," she said coyly. He groaned in mock frustration.

"It's hard to imagine a better idea than the one I have in mind," he teased, his cock not flagging at all.

"Well," she said, "we'll see about that. If there's one thing I can tell, it's that you like to be teased, and I like to tease you. Am I wrong?"

He blinked, barely registering what she was saying. "Um, yeah, definitely. But haven't you teased me enough?"

"That's up to you. But I think if you let me tease you just a little bit more, I could give you the best orgasm you've ever had."

She punctuated this sentence by nodding toward the corner of the bed, and for the first time he noticed the soft leather cuffs attached to the four corners of the bed.

"Well, what do you say?, she let a finger flick the underside of his cock head and he jerked in response.

***

He struggled lightly as she pulled the slack from the restraints around his wrists and ankles. The cuffs and the ropes that attached them to the bed didn't look terribly strong, but he was surprised at how little movement they allowed him. His muscles strained as the cuffs pulled him gently to his limits, leaving him with nothing to do but move his head and give a slight buck to his hips. It had taken nearly ten minutes to secure him like this, and yet his member had lost none of its rigidity. In fact, as she brushed her naked body against his to tighten the restraints, a few drops of precum had pressed themselves from the tip of his cock, dripping down to his stomach.

She swiped her finger underneath his cock to grab a strand of precum, bringing it quickly to her lips.

"Mmmhmm, desperation," she winked. "Let's see how much more of that we can make."

She curled her naked body into his side, letting her mouth nibble at his ear lobe. His cock jerked in response.

"Oh, this is going to be so easy," she rasped in his ear. "I haven't even started teasing you yet and your cock is already throbbing for me. Just you wait. Before I'm done with you, you'll be begging me to have mercy on that hard, delicious cock. But I won't."

A groan escaped his lips. He had never before felt like this. He was desperate to cum. And yet the idea of being teased over and over just made his cock surge harder. He wanted to cum. But he also never wanted this to end.

"You know what I'm going to do?," she asked, giving him a peck on the cheek.

She didn't bother to wait for him to respond. "I'm not going to touch your cock. But I am going to tell you everything that I could do to your cock. In exquisite detail. Until you explode."

He squirmed against her. She let her fingers wander to his nipples, which were rock-hard nubs, and began to circle them lightly. His cock responded by jumping and leaking yet another drop of precum onto his stomach.

"For. Example.," she said, emphasizing each word, her lips brushing his ear as her words burrowed deep into his brain. "I'm going to tell you about how I could use that precum of yours to give you the slowest, most torturous handjob you've ever had. I would dip my fingers into it and use it to lubricate every single ridge and vein on that hard cock. And then, I'd use just one finger to slowly trace over each one. So slowly. Exploring every crevice. Back and forth, letting my single finger burn a path over that aroused cock. Watching it strain for just a little more of my touch.

"I'd keep it up like that, too. That's the thing about teasing men. I never tire of it. I'd just keep playing along that sensitive ridge at the head of your cock. Never enough to bring you over, but enough to make your dick quiver and leak. And I wouldn't stop. No, I wouldn't stop. And before long, you'd be begging me. Not even knowing what you're begging for. Begging for me to keep going? To stop? To let you cum?"

As she whispered these devilish ideas in his ear, her fingers kept up their work on his nipples. She allowed herself to steal a glance down his body to his hips, which were thrashing and bucking. His denied cock bobbed, untouched in the air. Precum stringing from the head and covering his stomach. Muffled groans escaping his body.

"That's the great thing about having you tied down, don't you think? You like to be teased, but you can't do it yourself. Not the way you really like it. Only when you're tied down, when I'm the one who gets to decide how much you can take. The teasing only starts once we get past the point that you would normally give in."

"Please, god, please," he choked out the words. His need had grown unbearable. His cock had turned a reddish, almost angry hue. The bedside table light--the only one on in the room, reflected brightly off its wet, precum slicked surface."

"Please what, baby," she responded innocently.

"Please, I need to cum."

"Ah, see. Now the teasing can really start." She lifted her hands from his nipples and let her fingernails trail along the inside of his thigh, coming dangerously close to touching his taut balls, which were drawn up so tightly to the underside of his shaft. She let her hand hover just over his cock, and let out a delighted giggle when he thrust to try to meet it. But she was not going to let him. Her hand rose in time with each buck of his hips, always keeping her fingertips just out of reach.

She continued her game. "You know, the only thing that's a little disappointing about the handjob I just told you about is that to me there is nothing hotter than tasting desperate, denied precum." She punctuated her tease by letting her fingers trail into the pool on his stomach underneath the head of his feverishly dripping cock. She brought her fingers to her lips and made a show of licking each one clean.

"That's why, after I finish my handjob, I'd have to lick you clean."

His eyes bulged and he twisted his hips back and forth. Every nerve ending screamed with need. Animal grunts came involuntarily from his throat.

"Shhh," she chided. "You're not going to be able to hear about how I'd use my tongue and start all the way at the base. I'd make sure that I got anything that dripped onto those full, tight balls. I'd trace the folds of them. Then I'd let my lips linger around the base. Hot, wet kisses to slurp up that precum that had settled there. Then, once I got it all, I'd start with long, slow licks from the base to the tip. I love the way it would surge against my tongue every time I got close to the head. And just when you thought you couldn't take it anymore, just when you actually couldn't take it anymore, I'd let my lips slide over the head of your cock and suck that precum out of the tip."

His hips were bucking again, but she ignored them, continuing her tease: "That would be too much stimulation for you after a little while. It wouldn't take long. But guess what. I can tell exactly when you're about to blow. And just when you get to that point, I'd stop. And the best part? That would make precum spill out of your tip and I'd get to start all over again. For hours, torturing your cock with pleasure. Never letting you cum. Never showing you mercy. And. You'd. Fucking. Love. It."

The begging started in earnest.

"Please, please stop!! I can't take anymore!" He thrashed in his bonds, genuinely trying to free himself. The need welled as tears in his eyes, glassy with distress. His cock bucked and heaved, teetering on the edge of an orgasm that seemed forever just out of his reach. All he needed was the slightest touch. A fingertip, a tongue, a corner of bedspread for god's sake. Any contact at all would have shot his cum into the ceiling. But he got nothing.

She swung her leg over his stomach, perching her naked body on his chest, smiling down at him. The weight of her lithe body settled him back into the bed just a little, but she could still feel him squirming beneath her. And if she turned slightly she could see his cock bobbing up and down as the muscles in his groin contracted involuntarily.

"Baby," she said soothingly. "I know you wanted this. And this is how I wanted you. I know you're close, but you have to hold on. If you don't, then I'll never get to tell you about how wet my pussy gets when I tease you like this. And you won't get to hear about how I would climb on top of you and let that raging, purple, teased head slide into my hot, dripping pussy.

"I wouldn't even get to tell you about how I'd go sooooo slow, to make sure that you can't blow it too soon. Or how I'd ride you while I let my tongue play along your hard nipples so I could feel your cock surge inside me."

That ended him. A sensation deep inside his loins welled up and rocketed from his untouched shaft. He screamed in ecstasy as spurt after spurt of desperate, denied cum shot from his head. And she giggled as she felt the first pump land with a warm splatter on the small of her back. She collapsed on top of him, letting her face fall into his neck and kiss him through a climax that seemed never-ending.

***

Having removed the bonds, she lightly massaged his wrists to help work out the slight discomfort from having been tied for several hours. They cuddled caringly, both spent from the effort.

"Well we're going to be awfully tired for our flights tomorrow," he smirked.

"I think it was worth it." She gave him a peck on the cheek.

"I'll say. When is the next one of these things, again?"