The Sex Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to resist, tried to move my arms but Harry was much stronger. The rough hairs of his beard tickling my face as Harry's lips pressed against mine. I could taste cigarette's... no, cigars on his tongue and breath.

Sliding my arms against the wall higher above my head, Harry crossed my wrists grabbing them both using only his left hand, pinning my arms against the wall, my arms stretched above my head.

"Please... please don't!" I gasped as Harry broke the wet kiss, his head looking down at my big right titty, the toy still buzzing.

"Fucking beautiful" Harry grinned as his free right hand reached up, roughly grabbing my bra covering my left titty and yanking it down, making my large left breast and hard pink nipple bounce into view.

I squealed as Harry ripped my bra roughly from my body.

Harry dropped his head, knowing what he's wanted to taste from the moment this bitch walked in, his lips instantly opening as his mouth closes around the pink hard nipple and a large amount of left tit.

"Ahh! O.. Oh!... Aghh! AAAH!" I gasp as I look down at my breasts, Harry's goatee covered face mashed into my left tit, his hungry mouth chewing and sucking so hard on my nipple, trying to swallow as much titty as he can. I could feel my nipple being drawn deep into his mouth. His suction so strong as his tongue lapped and swirled around the nipple in his mouth.

Harry was in heaven as his mouth is filled with this woman's big young tit, her skin so soft, tasting so good, her hard pink nipple simply... delicious and wanting his mouth to use and abuse it.... wanting it so much!

Harry's mind raced, never did he imagine he would get the chance to enjoy a sexy slut like this again. As he felt this young woman's nipple in his mouth, her huge breast pushed up against his face.

"MMmmmmphhhhh" Harry groaned his mouth full of titty, his lips sucking the nipple deep into his mouth as his tongue lashes at the hard nub.

Glancing to his left, Harry watches the toy work the other nipple on this woman's huge soft tits.

"Ah... oh... fuck!" I squeal, the sensations on both my nipples making it hard to just gasp as I felt the raging heat and intense aching between my legs, right down to my pussy.

"Please.... oh god, please stop" I try to plead.

Trying to resist, I turn my head away, trying not to look at my own big tits being used, but my eyes move to the mirror, only to see my tits being mauled by Harry's wet mouth. Harry bent over with his fat belly hanging out from under his tank top, his small hard cock pointing out as his lips pull on my breast, stretching it from my nipple, lifting it.

"Fff.... FUCKKKKK!" I scream as my pussy erupts, my orgasm exploding as I squeeze my thighs. I feel my juices running down between my legs.

Reaching up, Harry grabs my wrists in both hands again, moving them quickly down to my sides, pushing them slightly behind my back as he holds them there, making my chest push out, like my tits are an offering to him.

Harry's mouth descends on the right nipple again, quickly sucking it repeatedly between his lips.

"Big... fucking... delicious... tits" Harry moans between his sucking. The nipple popping from between his lips only to be captured again, quickly sucking at the pink hard nipple of this slut until it pops each time from between his lips, his eyes watching it get wetter, harder and redder with each suck.

"Don't you fucking move slut" Harry says, looking up from the titty.

His hands let go, but I'm unable to move, my legs shaking, barely managing to stay on my feet.

Harry's hands reach up cupping both big tits, squeezing them together, making both nipples point out directly at his face. The right nipple still being worked by the toy.

"My turn" Harry smiles as his teeth close onto the toy, pulling back the toy stays latched on, lifting my titty up. Pulling harder Harry roughly tugs with his teeth making the right tit stretch further.

"OOooowwww" I gasp as the toy finally breaks it seal, popping free from the nipple as my right tit falls back to my chest.

Spitting the toy out onto the floor, Harry looks at both big tits in his hands, one nipple wet and red from his sucking. The other a beautiful pink and so very, very hard and even slightly longer from the toy's attention.

Harry's fat face and wet lips grin, his yellow tinted glasses still in place as he roughly sucks the right nipple into his mouth, mashing his piggy face into the big tit.

Harry's mouth sucks at the right nipple, pulling his head backwards, tugging at and lifting the big titty, until the nipple slips from his lips with a wet pop that brings a grin to Harry's face. Capturing the nipple again and again, tugging and sucking, Harry lost in this slut's big fucking tits.

"Ohhhhhh god, oh god.... oh, please don't stop sucking my titties" I gasp out loud. My body and senses lost to the pure titty abuse I'm receiving.

"MMmmmmmmm" Harry groans, his mouth filled with tit. Harry's digs his ring covered fingers into my big tits making me cry out. My nipples bulging as his mouth finally slips off the right nipple.

Using his hands, Harry pushes both tits together, making my nipples almost touch. With a huge smile on his face, Harry's mouth captures both nipples at the same time, sucking on them hard, trying to create a seal as his mouth and tongue slurp over the hard pink nubs.

Harry's eyes look up into my eyes, seeing the lust on my face. My resistance gone as his tongue flicks over my nipples, switching back and forth. Harry grins as he licks at this sluts' nipples, her big tits mauled in his fat hands.

"Come here bitch, I've got something for that slutty mouth of yours" Harry grins, pulling my head down as he falls back onto the white plush table. Stretching his legs out wide and leaning one arm behind to hold himself up, he lowers my head down to his erect cock.

"No, no, no bitch, stay standing up, I want you just like that" Harry exclaims as I'm about to drop to my knees.

Keeping my legs straight, I lean my head down, Harry's hand forcing my mouth over his cock as my big tits hang under me.

Releasing my head, Harry, moves both arms behind his back to take his weight as I lick around the tip of his cock.

"Oh yes, that it's baby, worship that dick" Harry coos.

Using the tips of my fingers, I slide Harry's foreskin back over his tip, exposing the bright red head of his cock, wet with his pre-cum. His cock not big enough for me to get my hand round. Closing my lips over it, I suck his swollen wet tip into my mouth, tasting Harry's salty cock.

I lower my lips down his shaft, sucking on more of his hard meat, then sliding my head back up, and lowering it back down.

Standing in this way as I bend over sucking this man's cock, I know how slutty I must look, but I'm unable to control myself.

I slurp my way up and down on his cock, my head bobbing up and down as my breasts bounce underneath me.

"What a fucking good slutty mouth you have... oh, fuck yes!" Harry groans.

Reaching forward with one hand, Harry takes one of my hanging breasts in his hand, groping the big tit, his fingers twisting and pulling at my nipple.

Harry grabs my head, shoving it all the way down on his cock, his wiry pubes shoved into my face.

"MMmmmm, god fucking yes!" Harry shouts out

Harry looks at the mirror, knowing he has 2 cameras recording everything on the other side, and in the reflection, he watches this slut's panty covered pussy in the mirror and that beautiful round ass, her big hanging tits... her nipples clearly still very hard and a view of his cock being sucked into this whore's sexy fucking mouth.

Harry suddenly feels his cock twitch like it's about to explode.

"Oh fuck! Stop, stop, stop!" Harry gasps out loud pushing my mouth off his cock. "I don't want to cum yet!"

"Get over here and put that sexy little ass in the air" Harry grunts getting up off the plush and moving me so that I'm kneeling on the plush table instead, facing the huge mirror.

Moving behind, Harry drops to one knee, reaching up he grabs the panties that are now just in the way, pulling them over my bottom, and down my thighs. The panties slightly sticking to my very wet pussy as Harry pulls them down and off my legs.

"Oh, fucking yes!" Harry groans in delight, raising his hands to grab my ass, he pushes my cheeks apart exposing my little butthole and my bald and very wet pink pussy. Harry's face is just inches away from my exposed pussy, I hear him breath deep, smelling the sweet aroma of my wet sex.

Harry wastes no time burying his face into my ass, his tongue snaking its way into my pussy.

"OOooooooh god!" I gasp, Harry may not have had much of a cock, but his tongue is huge as I feel it licking at my insides.

"Mmmmm, fucking delicious slutty pussy" Harry moans, his face buried deep in my ass, his tongue licking and tasting my wet juices, his nose pushing against my butthole.

Harry's hands maul at my ass, squeezing, grabbing and pushing them apart hoping to bury his face deeper.

Shaking his head as he slurps like a starving man at my open exposed pussy from behind, I gasp and mew like a slut in heat. The view of my slutty self in the mirror getting me more and more excited.

"Yes, yes, yessss" I moan.

Harry extends his tongue, licking all the way up from my pussy, up to my butthole, then repeating that motion again and again.

"Better than fucking ice cream" Harry groans.

"Your fucking pussy tastes amazing, slut" as Harry forces his tongue as deep into my pussy as he can. Harry's goatee wet and slick with saliva and my juices.

Moving back, Harry wipes his wet face with his forearm, a big grin on his face as he brings his cock level with my wet pink pussy. Grabbing my ass again, and pushing his thumb against my butthole, Harry grins like a man possessed, as he slides the tip of his cock up against the wet folds of my pussy.

Without any teasing, Harry roughly buries his entire cock deep in my pussy in a single thrust making me scream out "Fucccccccccccck, oh fuck yes.... fuck me hard!"

"You like that slut?" Harry grins, standing behind me with his cock buried in my soaked pussy

"This slutty pussy feels so amazing wrapped around my cock" Harry coos.

Reaching out Harry grabs my hair in his hands, bringing it all together and gripping it in one hand, pulling it back and making my head lift backwards, pulling me up on my arms.

Harry can see my reflection in the mirror, wanting to get the best angle possible of this slut as she takes his cock.

"Oh shhhit, oh god, yessss" I squeal as Harry fucks me. I look into the mirror in front of me, the look on my face making me blush harder. I look like such a slut. My mouth is hanging open, my tongue extended like one of those slutty animated girls and my big breasts bouncing as Harry pushes his cock as deep as possible into my soaked pussy. I glance up to see Harry behind me, his fat face red and sweating, feeling his cock twitch inside me as he holds it in my pussy, still wearing his tinted glasses and vest, except it's pulled up over his big round belly. But it's the huge lecherous grin and look of lewd excitement on his face that makes me blush even more

"That's it bitch, I want to see that slutty face of yours as I fuck you and watch those big fucking meaty titties bounce."

Harry starts to slide his cock back, then pushing it deep inside my pussy again. "Oh yes!" he groans as he starts to fuck my pussy slowly.

"So, fucking wet and so fucking tight" Harry groans in pleasure, starting to increase his speed.

The wet sounds of Harry's cock forcing its way into my tight wet pussy fill the room.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck.... yessss" I squeal in delight

Harry pulls harder on my hair, forcing me up off my arms, arching my back and making my big breasts push out.

"Fuck yes! Oh, fucking yes! Look at that!" Harry grunts breathless as he looks in the mirror, my body on full display as I'm being fucked.

Reaching round with his free hand, Harry grabs and mauls at my tits, grunting hard... his cock twitching as he pounds my pussy.

Harry is sweating profusely, his breathing heavy as his unfit body is doing more of a workout than he's done in the last 10 years.

Harry pulls me back hard against his fat belly, and I feel it pushing against my back as his arm is wrapped around my body, groping my breasts, his fingers roughly dig into my big titty as Harry gasps in my ear.

"You like that.... slut?" Harry gasps breathlessly. "Your slutty big tits... and wet fucking pussy being... used. I'm going... going...."

"Oh FUCKKKKKKKKK!" Harry screams out as his cock suddenly erupts inside my pussy.

My eyes go wild as I feel so much cum fill my pussy. Harry grips me tightly holding his cock deep inside me.

"Yessssss, such a fucking good cumslut" Harry laughs, his breathing heavy. "OWWWWWW" I scream out as Harry's hand suddenly slaps down on my ass hard, leaving a stinging handprint on my cheek.

As his cock begins to slowly go limp, Harry pulls out, making sure to look down at my pussy as his seed trickles from between my lips.

I slowly stand, my legs still shaking, my breathing heavy as reality starts to set in. Naked and still in my heels, I look around the room for my clothes, feeling Harry's... this stranger's cum trickling down my thighs.

Harry steps close, leaning in and giving me a kiss on the cheek, his hand reaching up to grope my titty.

"Oh, thank you baby, that... now that was fucking amazing. I'm so damn glad I got all of it on camera" Harry grins slyly as his fingers grab and tug at my nipple.

"Cam... camera?!" my eyes go wide as I scan the room quickly, unable to see any cameras but believing Harry's boast.

Letting go of my titty, Harry, moves to the door, pushing aside the curtains, heading back out to the shop.

I quickly grab my clothes, putting my panties and bra back on and stepping into my dress and pulling it back up over my shoulders. Using the mirror to check my makeup, I run out of the room.

As I reach the counter, Harry calls out, making me stop.

"Here's a parting gift for you sweetheart. You seemed like you really enjoyed them." Harry said handing me a set of the nipple sucker toys.

"Erm... t,t,t thanks" I reply, not even knowing what to say as I feel Harry's cum still inside me and in my panties.

Quickly leaving the shop, I almost bump into a small man walking up the stairs to the shop. My mind is a daze as I look around the street seeing the usual passers-by and day-time drunkards. Feeling the wetness between my legs, I head in the direction of the nearest clothes store to find clean panties and somewhere I could clean up.

Harry looks down at his laptop with a huge grin, hitting the space bar, a video filmed from multiple angles starts to play, a busty girl in a summer dress entering the changing room.

"BING-BONG" goes the door, a customer, a short man in a long coat enters the store.

"Oh, Jimmy, I'm glad you came in today... you know, I might have a little video you might be interested in. Brand new and it's fucking hot! You love big tits, don't you?"

12