The Sex Shop Pt. 02

Story Info
Big titty girl used by pervy owner and friends.
7.8k words
4.74
110.1k
141

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 seemed to have been a huge hit not just for me personally, but for you naughty like-minded pervs as well. So, I jumped straight onto part 2.

I actually fantasized this while out jogging, which made it super difficult to focus as i'm sure you can well imagine. 😜

Keep those naughty comments coming, I'm finding them a super turn on too knowing you've read and enjoyed my fantasy!

This story does include sexually explicit material and naughty fantasies of mine that are intended for adults, so if you are under the age of 18 or are offended by sexual material... what are you doing here?!?! Thank you and don't forget to hit that big 5-star button to vote. <3

---

The Sex Shop Part 2

Throughout my entire holiday abroad, the incident in the sex shop had been playing out in my mind repeatedly... and to my surprise, every time it did, I found myself getting turned on, to the point of having to pleasure myself.

What... what was I doing?? That old man... that fucking perv took advantage of me, he used me. Sudden images of his mouth on my breasts, his filthy words as he... as he, licked me down there, as he... fucked me flashed into my head.

It had only been a few days since I had been back from vacation that I received a call from an unknown number. Picking up, I was shocked to hear a familiar voice "Hi Sammy, this is Harry... from Harry's Sex Emporium, I'm sure you remember? Well, I need you to swing by the shop this Sunday, I've got something important to show you."

My breathing was heavy as I listened to his voice, his unmistakable grin apparent as he spoke.

"How... how did you get this number?" I replied, trying my best to sound confident.

"Oh, I like to know all about my best customers... especially since you now have a permanent account here... I have all your vital info like address, name and address of parents... things like that." Harry casually stated, like he was making a standard sales call.

My eyes went wide, I wanted to scream down the phone, how? How did he know all this?

"So, Sammy, I just need you to swing by the shop Sunday at noon so we can sort this mess out. Deal?"

"O... okay, I'll be there," I replied, my confidence gone and clear nerves in my tone.

"Fantastic! I cannot wait to see you again. Don't be late." Harry said hanging up the call abruptly.

I stood staring at my phone, shocked and confused. What should I do? How did he get my details?

Once again, the image of Harry's grin flashed through my mind as his face abused my titties... his last words of getting it all on camera suddenly hitting me like a brick to the face.

---

For the remainder of the week, my mind was a haze. What if... what if my family... my co-workers saw that video!!

There were times I felt like crying. Times I was fuming angry and those times I'm ashamed to say, that I was turned on.

Time seemed to drag as my mind raced but finally, Sunday arrived.

The day was actually beautiful, the sun was shining and it was pretty hot. I slipped on a black tight tank top that did very little to hide my ample 34DD breasts... probably doing more to enhance my assets. The swell of my breasts actually making the top ride up on my tummy revealing my bare tummy and belly button. Some torn denim summer shorts that came just below my bottom and a pair of white converse sneakers finished my look. I tied my dark hair up into a loose ponytail and finished my make up with a dark eyeliner and shadow and bright red lipstick.

It was only when I looked in the mirror at myself that I asked myself what I was doing. Why was I dressed so... sexy.

"Fuck it! I'm getting that video and ending this," I shouted as I stormed out of the apartment.

---

Having only ever seen this street during the week, I was surprised to see how busy it was on the weekend. Groups of men and women lined up to visit the strip clubs. The bouncers actually had work to do. There were even small tables and chairs set up for groups to sit and relax as they drunk, laughed and socialised.

As I stood outside the shop... the Sex Shop, all my confidence had gone. My knees were weak, my breathing heavy and my thoughts were all... kinky.

I could see the shop sign through the tinted window said, 'closed'. He did say Sunday, right, I thought to myself.

There was a sudden loud 'BUZZ' as the door clicked open. Swinging open, a large Harry, just as I remembered him was standing on the other side.

"Sammy! I am so, so happy you came," he said with that big grin on his face.

Harry was wearing his usual yellow tinted aviators, black branded wife-beater and white shorts. His wrists and fingers adorned in bangles, magnetic bracelets and gold rings.

"Oh, my lord you look absolutely amazing!" Harry exclaimed as he looked directly at my chest.

"Come on in Sammy," Harry stepped aside as I quietly entered the shop, once again being taken aback by how beautiful the shop actually was.

"Look, just give me the video and this... this goes no further," I managed to stammer out as I turned to face Harry.

"Sammy, that's exactly why I needed to see you again. Look, follow me," Harry replied almost sorry and apologetically.

Harry walked past the counter as I followed, noticing for the first time this side of the store. It was actually pretty spacious and opened up into a carpeted area with a huge TV on the wall and massive speakers. 3 large brown leather sofas surrounded the TV.

Stepping between the sofas, Harry leaned down, his fat belly hanging out just under his vest as he picked up a remote control. An image of Harry bent over in the mirror as he played with my breasts flashed into my mind, making my face turn hot.

"Look Sammy, it's about what happened that I wanted to see you." Harry lifted his arm and hit a button on the remote.

The big screen suddenly came alive and on it... was me... in the changing room. The vibrating, sucking toy on my bare breast, and Harry entering the dressing room.

My eyes go wide, watching the video in all its clarity, the camera switching angles as Harry rips my bra off exposing my full breasts on this huge screen. My gasping and moaning... and the toy's buzzing blaring from the speakers.

"Wait! Please turn it off." I scream out over the noise. Looking at Harry, his normal wide grin back on his face.

"I've jerked off to this video so many times, Sammy," Harry says, licking his fat lips.

My eyes flick back to the screen, Harry's mouth abusing my big tits and only now I can see the look of lust and desperation on my slutty face.

"And it's not just me, Sammy. A few of my best customers have also really, really enjoyed this video and wanted to meet the starring slut in person," Harry grinned.

My head snapping back to Harry, then to the isles behind me as 2 other men suddenly appear.

"This is Jimmy," Harry says pointing to a shortish man, perhaps the same height as myself. Clearly in his 50s or so, perhaps younger but his face is gaunt and his body skinny. His greasy dark hair covering part of his face and dishevelled messy stubble on his chin. His baggy jeans and a loose-fitting Metalica t-shirt gave him a certain 90s grunge look but you could see from his face that he had seen better days.

"Jimmy used to be a junkie but now he's a reformed sex pervert," Harry laughed as Jimmy's eyes looked me up and down but lingered on my breasts.

"And this... well, he's commonly known as Assmaster," Harry pointed to a large barrel-chested older man. Assmaster was in his 50s but must have been 6'5 and clearly worked out. With a shaved head, tight black t-shirt and jeans, his muscles flexed as he stepped forward.

"What... what's going on?!" I said clearly alarmed and getting ready to bolt for the front door.

"Woah, woah, woah, Sammy. It's okay, I won't show this video to anyone else, I might not even post it online for everyone to see," Harry beamed, knowing his subtle threat would halt me in my tracks.

My head snapped back to Harry, then to the screen showing my head bent, legs wide as I sucked at Harry's cock.

"Come here, Sammy. Let the boys get a good look at you for real," Harry exclaimed, taking me by the arm and moving me into the centre of the room, surrounded by the sofas.

Jimmy and Assmaster casually taking seats on separate sofas as they watch, their eyes going back and forth from the screen to the real woman in front of them. Jimmy perching on the edge of the sofa as Assmaster falls back, lifting his leg out to stretch out his huge frame.

"Fucking amazing, right boys?" Harry grins.

Harry's hand reaches up, grabbing at my left titty. "Wait! Wha! Don't..." I gasp out in surprise slapping Harry's hand away.

Still holding my arm tightly with his right hand, Harry leans into my ear.

"Now fucking listen here, slut. I can put this video out for the world to see how much of a little slut you are. I can send it to your parents so they can see the slut they raised, I can even send it to your co-workers, let them see the slut they are actually working with... would you fucking like that?" Harry said sternly, a little pissed.

My mouth opened wide as Harry threatened me. The reality of being fired, my mother and father seeing this becoming reality... I can hear the wet slurping sounds of the video behind me.

Harry's hand quickly goes back to my breasts, his hand groping one titty then the other, his hand running over my tight top. "That's better, slut," Harry smiles at the 2 men.

"Her fucking tits are fantastic, I fucking sucked them so hard. Sucked her juicy fucking nipples," Harry smiled at his customers.

My breathing getting heavier as Harry's hand gropes back and forth across my chest, I can't help but let out small gasps that these men can clearly hear.

Both men smile and lick their lips as they watch me submit to Harry's groping.

"Turn around, show them that body," Harry smiles, moving me to turn for the men. Stopping me when as my bottom faced them. My eyes saw the screen, Harry's head between my legs, eating my pussy from behind, the camera switching back and forth from my face to my pussy.

"What do you think big man?" Harry gestured to Assmaster as Harry grabbed my bottom through my shorts. Pulling me up hard by my shorts so Assmaster could admire my big round bottom and showing him the underside of my cheeks.

"Ahhhhh," I gasp louder, as my shorts are pulled up tight against my pussy.

"You like this slut, boys? I told you the video didn't do her and this fucking body justice!" Harry exclaimed making me turn to face the men again.

I was on show for these strangers. I felt helpless, unable to do anything. But my body was betraying me as I felt the heat building between my legs, my nipples slightly hardening under my shirt.

"Jimmy, come and feel these big fucking tits," Harry said as he moved behind me, grabbing me by my upper arms and holding them back, making my breasts push out. Harry's face just on my shoulder, his heavy excited breathing so close to my ear.

Jimmy stood and smiled; I could see he was missing half of his teeth as his hands immediately cupped both of my breasts.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Jimmy gasped, a noticeable lisp in his speech.

"Mmmmm, I fucking love these big fucking tits," Jimmy gasped, his cupping quickly turning into groping.

I turn my head away, closing my eyes, disgusted by the small, frail looking man now groping my breasts. Saliva pooling in the corners of his mouth as his excitement was building. I suddenly let out a small gasp as Jimmy's fingers found my nipples through my top and bra.

"Thats the spot Jimmy!" Harry laughed.

"Your big tits are made to be used, slut." Harry softly whispers in my ear.

I feel Jimmy's hands suddenly pulling up my tank top, my head flicking back as I look down to see my tank top lifted up and over my bra-clad breasts.

"Holy fucking shit," Jimmy giggles as his hands grope at the swell of my breasts pushing out over the top of my bra.

"Get one of those fucking tits out, Jimmy," Harry says almost with authority. Pulling my arms tighter behind my back.

"No, don't! Please!" I gasp out

"You know you want your big fucking tits used, Sammy, please let us play with them," Harry whispered in my ear almost mockingly.

Jimmy looks up at Harry, then back down to my breasts. Grasping at the edge of the bra cup, Jimmy slips his other hand into the cup, grabbing the full tit and lifting it out so its hanging over the bra cup.

"Fuck yes," Jimmy gasps in delight seeing the big full titty on display, the semi-hard pink nipple capping the full tit flesh.

"Thata boy... why don't you taste that big fucking titty, Jimmy," Harry laughs.

Jimmy didn't need telling twice, his head dropping to the tit, his toothless mouth opening and immediately capturing the pink nipple.

"Mmmmmmmm," is all that could be head from Jimmy as his mouth sucked hard at the big young titty.

"Nooooo, please don't," I cry out.

Harry leans over my shoulder, watching Jimmy go to town on the big tit "Don't pretend you don't fucking love this, slut." Harry whispers, but this time a little louder in my ear.

Jimmy's mouth sucks and pulls at my nipple until it pops, wet from his mouth. Extending his tongue he licks at my hard nipple, looking up into my eyes as his tongue flicks rapidly over my nipple, lashing it. I can't help but watch as this stranger as his wet tongue licks at my titty.

"Look how fucking happy old Jimmy is, Sammy! You wouldn't deny him your tits would you?" Harry whispers, his lips lightly caressing my ear sending tingles through my body.

Jimmy smiles and bites down on my nipple making me squeal out loud. His lips open so I can see my nipple captured between what few teeth he had.

"Get that other titty out," Harry barks at Jimmy.

Jimmy's teeth releasing the nipple as he quickly reaches in, pulling out my other titty.

"Holy fucking shit," Jimmy smiles, grabbing the hem of his shirt, pulling it up and over his head. His body skinny, made up of literally bones and old tattoos. His jeans were loose and barely hanging on his hips, you'd almost think he was mimicking rap street style with his boxers mostly on show if it wasn't for his clear lack of nourishment and the obvious drug addiction.

Its then that I noticed Assmaster had removed his pants completely, his massive... and I'm not joking, massive cock hard as he casually strokes it slowly, watching the show.

"Let's get you ready," Harry said lifting my arms and sliding my bunched-up tank top up off my upper chest and over my head. His hands unclipping my bra, quickly and forcefully sliding it off my shoulders until he could throw it onto one of the unused sofas.

Then reaching round, unbuttoning my shorts and pulling them down off my thighs and down my legs.

"My my, oh fucking yes, look at this fucking sexy slut boys," Harry said with a big lecherous grin on his face. Stepping round to see me standing in just my panties, my breasts exposed and on full display.

My face was burning, on fire as these 3 men... 3 strangers ogled my naked body as I stood on display.

I tried not to make eye-contact with any of the men, but not making any attempt to cover my modesty, letting these men eye my body up and down like I was for sale.

It was then that Assmaster stood up, only wearing his t-shirt and his huge erection now pointing and swinging as he moved closer. Jimmy and Harry, clearly a little intimidated by the hulking Assmaster watched him move close, towering over me as I nervously and very much intimidated gazed up into his eyes.

Assmaster's big hand reached out and roughly grabbed my big tit, his other hand firmly grabbing my face as he lowered his mouth to kiss me rough and wet. His tongue licking over my lips until he could force it into my mouth, his tongue snaking its way round my tongue and deep into my mouth making me gag slightly.

Assmaster was clearly a man who got what he wanted and used women as sex objects, enjoying humiliating them and demonstrating his clear dominance.

"Mmmmpph," I squealed, fighting to try and turn my face away from his hard wet kissing and his long tongue.

'SLAP', Assmaster released his hand for just a moment and used it to slap my face, not too hard to hurt or bruise, but enough to leave my cheek stinging and my eyes on the verge of tears. I suddenly felt anger build up in me, my eyes filled with tears as I glared up into Assmaster's eyes.

Grabbing my face again, Assmaster grinned at my defiance, bringing his mouth firmly back to mine, locking his lips to mine, kissing me deep, wet and hard. His other hand roughly squeezing my breast, his big fat fingers digging into the flesh of my titty. I try to resist, try to fight but it has the opposite effect, squealing into his mouth Assmaster is enjoying my futile resistance.

It feels like Assmaster's mouth is trying to swallow me as he roughly kisses me, the wet slurping of his tongue in my mouth. I'm unable to move as his big hand holds my face to his.

I gasp for air as I gag on Assmaster's tongue, he moves his mouth away from mine, his tongue still extended and covered in both our saliva. I gasp for breath, my lips wet, shining with saliva and my eyes still filled with tears, I angrily glare into his eyes. Assmaster gives me a dominating grin, releasing my titty he moves behind me, grabbing my hips.

Pulling my ass against his hard cock, his huge hard cock pushes my panties up into my ass crack as his cock easily pushes open my cheeks. Assmaster grunts as he forces his cock up against my asshole, just the thin material of my panties in-between.

"No, you fucking bastard!" I scream out suddenly.

Assmaster, with almost an angry look on his face, a look of dominance reaches down and easily pulls my panties aside, exposing my pussy and asshole. I turn my head, unable to fight my way free from his firm grip, "You fucking assh..." but Assmaster cuts me off by planting a deep hard kiss on my lips again, his hand reaching round to hold my head to his mouth.

Assmaster's huge cock pushes hard at my now exposed bottom, his fat cockhead pushing hard against my butthole making me scream into Assmaster's mouth. I try to free my mouth and scream as Assmaster's cock begins to push open my tight butthole, his huge tip forcing me open.

Without any lubrication, Assmaster's cockhead forces its way into my asshole, I scream into his mouth.

"Fuck me!" Harry groans watching Assmaster force his hard cock into my round asshole bareback.

Jimmy unbuckling his belt and letting his pants and jeans fall to the floor.

Slowly, Assmaster forces more and more of his huge cock into my ass. Releasing my mouth, I scream out, unable to resist now. Assmaster grabs my throat, holding me up, his other hand reaching round and pushing on my lower tummy, right above my pussy so I can't pull away.

My mouth hangs open as I gasp for air, Assmaster's cock is pushed so deep inside my asshole, it feels like it's coming out of my throat.

"Mmmmmm, such a fucking tight little asshole. I like a slut with some fight in her!" Assmaster grunts for the first time, his voice deep and rough.

Moving ever so slowly back and forth, just a few inches at a time, Assmaster starts to fuck of my tight asshole. I've done anal before but, this was like nothing I had ever experienced.

Holding me up on my tippy toes, he grins as my round ass swallows his huge cock, my back arched as I'm impaled on his hard cock and my head back as Assmaster holds me by the throat gasping for air.

Jimmy watches as Assmaster has my body mounted on his huge cock, watching my big tits bouncing as the large Assmaster starts fucking my ass. Jimmy grabs his cock, stroking it as he moves in close again, going face-to-face with my big bouncing tits.

Jimmy moves in close enough to feel the soft skin of my big tits rub his face as they bounce. Listening to my squealing and gasping as my tits stroke and slap his face are better than his last high.