The Sex Shop Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening his mouth wide, Jimmy captures my right nipple and as much of the full tit as he can, I feel his mouth sucking and slurping on my exposed tits as Assmaster fucks my ass harder and harder.

"Such a fucking slut! That's it boys, give her all the pleasure she wants. Use her like the fucking slut she is!" Harry moans, watching the show. Pleased he's given his best customers such an amazing hot slut to use. Not like the skanks and drugged up hoes he's hired in the past.

"That's fresh ass, titty and pussy meat boys," Harry groans again, rubbing his own hard cock as he watches the show.

Assmaster starts to pump his cock faster as he feels my asshole start to loosen up. Releasing my throat and bending me over, Assmaster grabs my hips with his huge hands, using all the leverage he can to fuck my asshole faster and deeper. Looking down he watches my asshole wrap around his cock like a slutty cock sleave.

Jimmy takes the opportunity to grab my massive tits, sliding his cock between them.

"Oh god yes!" Jimmy groans in delight as he slides his cock up and down the valley of my slutty big tits, grabbing the massive mammaries and pushing them around his cock.

"FUCKKKKKKKK, oh god, oh god!!!!!" I cry out as Assmaster rapidly pounds my asshole with his massive hard cock.

"Grrrrrrrrrr, so fucking tight," Assmaster growls. His trusts pushing his huge cock deep inside my asshole, making me cry out with every thrust. While Jimmy is in heaven fucking my big tits.

To Jimmy's surprise, Assmaster lifts me easily from the ground like I'm weightless, grabbing my thighs and holding my legs open as he holds me mid-air, my back against his large chest as he bounces me up and down, impaled on his cock.

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh, yes! FUCK!" I scream out, my small body being held like a doll by his massive man, his cock fucking my ass like I've never been fucked before.

Jimmy looks up in disbelief, his cock ripped from the pleasure of my big tits.

"Don't worry, Jimmy mate, it looks like Assmaster is about to blow his top." Harry says with a big grin.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh YES!" I scream out again as I bounce on this huge cock. I reach one arm up to grab the back of Assmaster's neck, his large hands holding me by the underside of my thighs, my legs open as he lifts me up, only to drop me back down onto his huge cock.

"Grrrrrrrrrrr, fuck, fuck FUCK!" Assmaster growls followed by a huge roar as he holds me down hard on his cock as it erupts in my ass. Thick ropes of cum gushed up into my asshole making my eyes go wide.

"OOOOH GODDD!!" I cry out, Assmaster's hard member buried deep inside me, twitching as cum spurts. Holding me up, my legs wide as spurt after spurt of cum splatters my insides.

Dropping me to the nearest sofa, Assmaster's slowly deflating cock, slips like a slimy eel from my asshole. As it does, a final spurt of cum oozes onto my thigh.

Slightly stumbling a few steps back, Assmaster composes himself, leaning forward and grabbing my ass, looking at my gaping hole filled with his cum.

"Fucking gorgeous," he groans, then with what seems like his last strength, stands and collapses on another sofa, his wet glistening cock laying against his thigh.

As Assmaster lets go, I collapse on the sofa, gasping for air, my ass feeling... empty and so strange.

"Our turn slut," says Harry, reaching down and turning me onto my back. "Here we go," he says as he manoeuvres me over the armrest, my back arched, head hanging.

Jimmy steps up, quickly feeding his cock into my mouth and I oblige by slurping and sucking on his cock.

"Oh, hell yeah," Jimmy groans, reaching out a hand to grab my titty.

Harry moves round to slip between my legs, opening my legs wide, he quickly buries his 2 middle fingers deep into my pussy, rings and all, his thumb rubbing my clit while his other hand rubs his hardening cock.

"I'm going to fucking fill this hole, slut," Harry grins in delight, his palm and fingers working my pussy. The wet squelching sounds of my pussy giving away how aroused I am as I suck and gag on Jimmy's cock.

"Mmm, mmmmm, mmmmph," I moan onto Jimmy's cock, sucking him hard. Jimmy's cock surprisingly thick and meaty compared to the rest of him.

My legs jerk as Harry rapidly increases the pressure his fingers and palm as placing on my pussy, the wet squelching sounds of my pussy filling the room as Harry pumps my pussy.

I gag hard on Jimmy's cock as my body tenses up, my orgasm gushing out over Harry's fingers, squirting out as Harry maintains his pressure on my pussy.

Jimmy's cock, covered in my saliva pops from my throat as I scream out, my orgasm sending a shock through my entire body.

"Fucking yes! I knew you were a squirter, slut." Harry grins in delight, pulling his soaked fingers from my pussy, bringing his fingers up to his lips to taste my juices, then moving his hand to smear them all over his now very hard cock.

Shuffling forward, Harry grips his cock, rubbing his cock head through my wet glistening lips, then with a single push, his cock pushes apart my pussy lips, his cock entering my very wet, and very warm pussy.

I squeal out loud as Harry's cock penetrates my pussy, I feel his fat belly fall onto mine as he starts grunting and thrusting, immediately fucking me hard and fast.

Jimmy brings his cock back to my mouth, shoving it between my lips as I continue sucking on his cock like the good slut I am.

Jimmy eyes are fixated on my big tits, his tit obsession clear, he grabs both of my big tits squeezing them making my hard nipples point upwards. Jimmy gasps as he leans forward, capturing one nipple in his mouth, sucking hard on my big titty as I slurp like a slut on his hard cock.

I know I must look like such a slut, my body laid back, tits pushed into the air as my pussy is fucked by one old perv, my mouth being fucked by another as he sucks and licks at my tits.

Jimmy groans in pleasure as he mouths my titty, pushing his cock deep down my throat forcing me to gag.

"Fucking fantastic isn't she, Jimmy?" Harry grunts, Jimmy looking up at Harry with one tit in his mouth.

"Hell yeah!" Jimmy replies, letting my nipple pop from his lips. Looking down again at the wet hard nipple in front of him as he holds the big tit.

"These big tits are fucking fantastic," Jimmy grins, his tongue flicking out to tongue the nipple on the big tit. "And her fucking mouth... that's incredible!" Jimmy groans, pushing his cock again down my throat making me gag again.

"Fuck this pussy is so good," Harry gasps, leaning forward and putting his weight on my body, bringing his knees forward, as he starts to really speed up his fucking. Bringing his mouth down to the free titty, Jimmy lets go of it letting Harry's mouth latch onto the other tit.

"MMMmmmphhh," Harry moans with his mouth full of titty as he feels his cock building up to cumming.

"OH fuck," Harry gasps, pushing himself back up onto his knees, just about managing to pull out his cock from my wet pussy, as his cum shoots all over my tummy and onto the underside of my tits.

"Woah!" Jimmy gasps releasing the tit in his mouth to watch Harry's cum explode all over my body. Harry's cock spraying his milky-white cum and spraying exactly where Jimmy's mouth would have been as he watches it splash over the hard wet nipple that was just in his mouth.

"My turn now," Jimmy moans in delight as he gives my mouth a few final fast thrusts, then whipping out his wet saliva coated cock, gripping it tight and with a few strokes of his fist, his cum sprays all over my big tits, his hot cum covering my nipples.

"Erghhhhhh," Jimmy groans gritting what little teeth he has as he cock twitches, the last drops of cum falling on my breasts. Jimmy rubs his slowly deflating cock over my tits, smearing his cum over my tits and nipples using his swollen red tip.

I lay there, breathing hard, cum inside my asshole; my pussy and mouth used, the cum from these men all over my naked body.

I hear Harry laugh and managing to raise my head to look, I see him snapping photos with his camera phone.

"What a beautiful cumslut. We've never had better, eh, boys?" Harry grins in delight, standing in just his wifebeater. His limp little cock hanging as he continues snaping pictures of my naked cum covered body.

Unable to hide, I try to cover my face, feeling humiliated and used.

"Awwwww, don't you worry my little slut, I promised didn't I. These are just for us." Harry stops clicking, turning to his customers.

"So, gentlemen, if you follow me this way, I'll make sure you have copies and get you something to clean yourself up with." Harry said ushering away Jimmy and Assmaster.

As they leave, I slowly sit up, looking down at myself. My breasts coated in cum, I can still taste Jimmy's sweaty cock in my mouth and my bottom... my bottom was feeling so sore and empty.

Reaching out to the tissues on a side table, I wipe my chest down, then slowly gather up my clothes making sure I had everything.

Standing, I slip my panties back on as Harry walks back in. I don't know why, but I try to cover my bare chest.

"Oh, you don't have to be shy around me, Sammy. Remember, I've seen and tasted it all." Harry grins stepping close.

Grabbing my bra, I slip it around my waist, my breasts exposed as I reach behind to fix the clasps.

In that moment, Harry's hand reaches out, cupping my left breast.

"Please. No more," I gasp

"Don't worry my slut, I just can't get enough of these tits of yours," Harry smiles, his thumb roughly rubbing back and forth over my nipple.

"Have you used the toys I gave you since last time?" Harry asks, his hand still stroking my bare breast.

"I... I have," I answer quietly.

"Such a good girl," Harry grins, leaning down to plant a kiss on my hard nipple. Then gently taking it in his mouth, softly suckling. Seemingly unfazed that until just a 5 minutes ago, they were covered in another man's cum.

"You enjoyed yourself, didn't you, Sammy?" Harry asks as my nipple pops from between his lips as he raises his head once again.

"I... I did. It was... fun," I nervously answer reaching for my tank top.

"I knew it, you really are a good slut, Sammy," Harry smiles taking a seat on the sofa but picking up my tank top before I could.

"I want some... one on one fun with that fucking sexy body of yours, slutty Sammy," Harry smiles as he runs his fingers through the wet patch of my juices left on the sofa from my pussy.

"O... okay," I answer. Oh my god, I really am a slut, I think to myself.

Bringing his finger up to his mouth, Harry tastes my juices left on the sofa. "You are my new best plaything, Sammy. Now, take those fucking panties off and that bra and come sit on old Harry's lap," Harry gestured by tapping his thigh.

I reach back behind my back, unclasping my bra, letting it fall to the floor, unable to resist Harry's command.

I then wiggle back out of my panties, standing naked for Harry's lecherous eyes to look me over.

I couldn't believe it but... I felt, proud that Harry was smiling as he looked at my body.

"Come, come," Harry patted his lap again.

I moved closer, turning slightly as I lowered my bottom onto Harry's thigh.

Harry's hands immediately pull me closer, grabbing me by my thigh and hip. My body falling against his belly, my breasts mere inches from Harry's face. "Come to daddy, baby," Harry grins.

"Your body is so fucking lewd, you know that, Sammy?" Harry says reaching up and running his hands through my hair. His fingers find the hair tie and pull it free from my hair making my ponytail drop away and my long hair fall past my shoulders.

"Yes, I... I am a sl, slut," I quietly replied.

"That's better my slut" Harry smiles, grasping at my hair and letting his fingers run through it.

Looking down, Harry stares at my large tits, my pink nipples hard, pointing, in need of this old dirty man's attention.

"Sammy, I just can't get enough of these big fucking slutty tits of yours. Look how they are just begging to be used, isn't that right my slut?"

"Please... please use my slutty big tits," I felt myself begging. Wanting Harry to squeeze, lick and suck on my sensitive breasts.

"Oh? You want your slutty tits used?" Harry said moving his face teasingly close to my right breast, his lips just millimetres away from the nipple.

"Fucking beg me slut!" Harry said angrily, "fucking beg me to suck and bite your slutty big tits!"

"Please... Sir, please suck on my big tits, please suck my nipples" I beg.

"Mmmmm, that's fucking right slut" Harry smiled wide, his left hand slapping my bottom then grabbing it tightly.

Looking down, Harry extends his tongue, and lightly licks at my nipple. I couldn't help but watch his tongue flick over my hardened nipple, feeling the sensation of his tongue as it wets my nipple.

Harry's eyes look up into mine, "that's right slut, watch my mouth use these hard fucking nipples of yours."

Harry's mouth opens wider, closing his lips around my nipple, sucking it into his mouth but this time, he sucks hard, his focus on pulling just the nipple away from my titty with hard suction.

"Oh yessss," I squeal, feeling Harry's mouth draw on my nipple, feeling it stretch into his mouth as he sucks. Feeling like a slut to be used by this dirty old man.

Violently pulling his head back, my nipple pops from Harry's mouth.

"Mmmmmm, so fucking big and suckable," Harry groans, leaning his head forward and rubbing his face into my big right tit. Harry lifts his glasses, feeling my hard nipple rub across his eyelids, his nose, his lips.

Harry reaches up, grabbing my titty with his right hand, lifting my titty so my nipple is pointing up. "Lick it," Harry smiles, as I extend my tongue, licking at my own hard nipple. "Oh, fuck yes," Harry smiles, leaning in to lick at my hard nipple too, our tongues swirling together and over the nipple.

Releasing my tit, it falls back to my chest as Harry looks again at the hard nipple, taking it between his fingers and pulling it hard making me bite my lower lip.

"I might get this hard nipple pierced, a steel stud piercing your hard nipple, slut. How do you feel about that?" Harry smiles, licking his lips and looking up into my eyes and seeing the fear and nervousness on my face.

"I... I don't know... I'm just so... sensitive there," I gasp as Harry gives my nipple a hard tug.

"Hahaha, well, I'll have to think about it, slut. Your fucking body is mine!" Harry leans in, biting down hard on my breast avoiding the nipple trapped between his fingers. Harry's mouth pulling at my breast as his teeth bite and his mouth sucks hard.

"OOOWWWWWW," I scream out, unable to move.

Harry leans back, eyeing the love bite left on my right titty. "Give me the fucking other tit, slut," Harry demands.

The throbbing of my breast from his bite still stinging, I turn my torso, nervously offering Harry my left breast.

Immediately Harry grabs the tit by my nipple, lowering his head he sucks a large amount of my breast into his mouth, biting it hard as he sucks.

"OOOOWWWW OWW OWW," I cried out.

"There we go, my slut has been marked... for now at least," Harry laughs, leaning back to look at my big tits with the two red marks left from his bite. Knowing they will turn dark and bruise.

"Now, slide down onto your knees."

I turn as Harry commands, sliding down between Harry's hairy thighs until I'm kneeling between his legs.

I glance at his small limp cock, mostly buried in his curly pubic hairs, then back up into Harry's eyes as he reclines back into the sofa, pulling up his vest and exposing his big round hairy tummy.

"Suck my cock and make me hard," Harry orders with a smile on his face.

I begin to reach up with my hand but Harry jumps in, "Oh no slut, no hands, just that slutty mouth of yours!" Harry exclaims.

With almost no hesitation, I lean down and extend my tongue as I begin to lick as Harry's limp cock, feeling it flop around as I lick it, trying to avoid the thick pubic hairs. I can taste the salty aftermath of his cum and also the sweetness of my own juices on his cock.

I open my mouth wider, closing my lips over Harry's cock, sucking gently, pushing my big tits against Harry's thighs as I start to roll my tongue over Harry's tip, feeling a little life start to enter the small cock.

Placing my arms on Harry's thighs, I focus my mouth on pleasing Harry's small older cock.

I easily take all of Harry's limp cock into my mouth, using my lips to push back his foreskin and my tongue to lick around his sensitive cockhead.

I hear Harry gasp as I feel his cock begin to come back to life and harden in my mouth, becoming a little thicker, a little longer as I slide my lips up and down his cock.

Lifting my tits onto Harry's thighs, I feel Harry's left-hand reach down, his fingers gripping my right nipple, lightly tugging and twisting it as I slurp louder on his now hard and erect cock.

"That's it slut, I saw how you... enjoyed sucking old Jimmy's cock and now... I've got your slutty mouth filled with my hard cock." Harry groans.

As I slurp and suck, my head bounces as I work Harry's cock with my mouth, I look up into Harry's eyes as he looks down at my mouth as I pleasure his now very hard cock. I can see Harry's mouth open as he groans in pleasure.

"Lick my balls," Harry grunts, popping his cock from my mouth and holding it back against his fat belly.

Lowering my mouth, I lick at the loose skin of Harry's balls, surprised that they are completely hairless and feeling his balls move inside. Harry reaches down with his other hand, gripping his balls tightly and making the skin go smooth and tight like 2 swollen purple and veiny squash balls.

"Lick them slut," Harry gasps again as I flick my tongue over Harry's nuts, licking at them like they were two scoops of my favourite ice-cream.

"Yeah, that's good baby, suck them... gently!" Harry stated as I took one in between my lips, sucking it softly, feeling Harry's testicle inside move as I tease it with my lips.

Using his free hand, Harry grabs my hair, pushing my face into his testicles, smearing them on my face. "Such a fucking good little slut," Harry groans, gritting his teeth as he humiliates me rubbing his testicles in my face.

Letting go, harry releases my head and his testicles, letting his cock spring back into place.

"Now slut, use your big fucking tits on my cock," Harry barks.

Leaning in, I wrap my big soft tits around his cock and using my hands, squeeze them around it.

"Spit on them slut, make your fucking tits all nice and wet for Harry's big cock," Harry breathlessly groans.

I extend my tongue, letting my saliva run down and drip between my breasts and over Harry's cock, making my cleavage wet, allowing Harry's cock to easily slide between my tits.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Harry groans in delight

I begin to give Harry the best titty fuck I can, sliding and bouncing my tits around his cock.

"Fuck! I can't even see my cock," Harry gasps, his cock hidden in my cleavage

I can't help but have a huge smile on my face as I cup my big breasts, bouncing them over his cock, feeling it nestled between my breasts as I watch the look of pleasure on Harry's face.

"Oh god!" Harry gasps, shifting a little in his seat

"Put it back in your mouth, I want to cum in your slutty mouth!" Harry bursts out

I quickly release my breasts, freeing Harry's cock and quickly lowering my lips over Harry's cock again. I start to suck harder, twisting my head slide to side as I slurp up and down on his erect cock, flicking the tip with my tongue.

"Errrrrrrgh, oh shit, fuck!!" Harry groans loudly, grabbing my head and pushing it down, Harry's pubes in my face as I feel his cock twitch hard in my mouth as he ejaculates for a second time.

"Mmmmmph," I groan as my mouth fills with spurt after spurt of Harry's warm cum.