The Sex Shop Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look up at Harry's face as his head is thrown back, eyes closed, his fat lips gasping for air as I feel his cock start to shrink in my mouth. I gently and slowly let my lips slide up Harry's shaft, then over his tip as it flops from my mouth. I close my lips together, holding Harry's cum in my mouth.

"You're such a good fucking slut... you know that?" Harry says between gasps as he tries to regain his breath.

"Open your mouth for me, let me see my cum," he says leaning forward.

I open my mouth wide as I see Harry smile, his white cum sloshing over my tongue and teeth.

"Now slut, swallow and say, thank you, Sir" Harry grins with a big dirty smile.

I pause, unsure if I should swallow. Harry quickly grabs my right nipple again, pinching it hard and making me squeal, swallowing Harry's cum load as I do.

The thick slimy salty cum running down my throat into my belly.

"Thank you, Sir," I almost scream out, my nipple throbbing between Harry's fingers and a little disgusted at myself that I had swallowed Harry's cum. I didn't even do that with my last boyfriend.

"See, not so hard is it slut," Harry grins releasing my nipple and reclining back again. As I reach up to rub my sore hard nipple.

"Stand up and pose sexy for me, slut," Harry orders.

Standing up, I try my best to pose as Harry commands, pushing out my chest, standing provocatively as Harry pulls his phone from his pocket and starts taking photos from his seated position.

"Oh, fucking yes, slut. You look so fucking good," said Harry as he snaps his photos.

"Okay slut, you can get dressed," Harry smiled, lowering his camera. "You've made me very happy today."

"I'm going to get one of these naked fucking pictures of you blown up into a poster for my shop wall, let the pervs see the naked slut you are... I might even offer your services to them. Would you like that my slut?" Harry smiled.

I turned my face away as I blush, the thought of my naked picture on the wall was actually turning me on.

"Yes, Sir," I reply shyly.

"Go get yourself cleaned up, slut. I'll call you soon and you better fucking answer. Now fuck off!"

I quickly grab my clothes off the floor, slipping them on as quickly as I can while Harry watches with a smirk on his face.

I quickly move for the door, pulling at the handle and finding the door wasn't budging. Turning my head, Harry was standing with a grin, raising his hand to show a small device in his hand.

Blowing me a kiss, Harry presses the button on the device making the door buzz loudly, unlocking it. I push and open the door, stepping outside.

As I struggle slightly to walk through the crowds of happy people, I feel so used, so slutty. Imagining that everyone can see the cum on my skin, on my lips. Knowing that I'm walking slightly strangely because of the huge cocked stranger that was just fucking my slutty ass.

A small smile appears on my face as I lightly bite my lower lip wondering what would come next.