All Comments on 'The Sex Society - Bookworm'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BenLongBenLongover 12 years ago
Great story

Wow - this has the makings of a great series - say 29?. Hope so, a fantastic start. liked it a lot.

KojoteKojoteover 12 years ago
A series?

Are you kidding?

Something like 29 parts and them some to name only one of another 29 possible points of view?

I'll give that a 'Yes, pretty please'... ;-D

I'd like to learn more about the background and would enjoy a deeper insight into the main character as part of the sneaks into his friday activities, too...

That's a five...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great start

a great start, the idea of a series is an awesome one, can't wait to read more

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 12 years ago
I Have a Feeling of Sorrow Because ....

First, this is the last of Alex's stories and is Sept. 2011; today is March 26, 2012, and there are no more. I will have to go on and read others but will check back frequently, hoping that more will be available. Second, and I share others' comments that I had hoped that this last story would be a marathon, a tryst of 29 chapters and new experiences each time that would test a writer's imagination and a reader's imagination as well. I'm a bit surprised that "true love" emerged on the first date, but wonder how that might change as the year of wonder proceeded. I really like the idea of this Friday coupling and am surprised that I haven't heard of it anywhere - I'm probably just in the dark. Anyway, I liked the story, wished it had lasted longer, and wished it wasn't the last of Alex's contributions. I have enjoyed reading all of his stories and poetry and regret that it has come to an end. Come back soon, Alex - we miss you.

Alex De KokAlex De Kokabout 12 years agoAuthor
A note from the author

I'd like to take this opportunity to publicly thank Chuck. Not only has he read and commented on every piece that I have submitted here, but he has tempered any criticism he has with a fair-minded approach to my work. I'm really glad he liked it!

Thank you, Chuck.

Alex

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
A quick warning to the reader - I'm English, so I've used English spelling for this one.

this preface/caveat seems as odd as a member of Club Eros greeting another member on Friday evening by stating the obvious:

Hello, My member name is Fuck Me, I am here for a no strings shag session.

My reaction to a writer using their native tongue is, good on you.

A writer from England, the land in which English, AKA the "mother tongue" originated, should not feel obligated to warn readers a story they wrote and submitted on an international site has been submitted in their native tongue. Yes, there are countries where the language has been modified, changed, morphed, and used in a form different from the original in such places as Canada, Australia, South Africa, and so many other places around our globe. Churchill said it best when he suggested that England and the U.S.A are two nations separated by a common language.

If a reader is offended in any way by your use of English English, some one should tell them, all, y'all need to get over yourselves.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
on that same Friday, and at the same time

there were other couples meeting for the first time.

What happened with them?

Did any of those couples choose to meet again during the week?

And, then of course there is next Friday.

In other words, the possibilities are endless.

?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Lovely story, although I'm not sure why you made it sci fi. It could as easily have been a secret organization at small private university in the U.K. or the States now.

The interpersonal aspect is, of course, timeless-- two people having (heterosexual) sex for the first time involves the same body parts and nerve endings, whether now, in the past, or in the future.

What stands against it having taken place in the future is the technology. Given the changes in the internet in the past decade, do you really think that they would still be getting email the same way, etc., in the future?

Still, that's really secondary. The story was about Optimist and Bookworm's first night together, and as such it really worked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

An accomplished writer with exquisite taste - the kind of lover I would like for myself!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
1361 Followers
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...