The Sexercise Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh FUCK!"

It was Cassie. She was apparently on the same page I was. Her head was thrown back and mouth in a perfect "O" shape, her own orgasm coinciding with mine. This time, I am pretty sure I let out more than a gasp, with the excitement and surprise of the mutual climax bubbling out of me. Cassie, though, would have drowned me out regardless and did not hold back. I could see a few others looking over at us as we both came and struggled to finish the round along with everyone else. When the timer finally stopped us, there was an even bigger puddle on the mat and a significant amount of wetness between us.

"You guys are rocking it today! How are you feeling out there?" Rochelle asked over the microphone, beaming at the participants on the floor.

Everyone cheered and clapped enthusiastically in response.

"Awesome, guys! Let's finish with one last thing today. It's time for the 'Finisher Five' and you get the last five minutes to get out the rest of your energy with whatever moves you and your partner choose. Ready?"

Cassie and I looked at each other, and call it bestie-intuition, but somehow I already knew what she was thinking. The devilish look in her eyes as she removed my strap on and put it on herself was unbelievably exciting.

The timer started just as Cass secured the last strap. Her eyes sparkled and she bit her lip, looking like a tigress ready to pounce on her prey. Grabbing me by the hips, she pulled me toward her and immediately thrust the glistening silicone rod into me. The breath left my lungs. It was cold and still wet from her juices, which felt shockingly delicious, and the curves and ridges pressed against me from inside in all the right places.

She began to pound my pussy in earnest now, watching my face as she sought out my G-spot with the tip of the toy. A moment later, she found just the right angle. My face felt like it melted off into an ecstatic goo. I'm not even sure how to describe the feeling of having your G-spot hammered like that, but it sent fireworks through my brain and Cass took note.

I arched my back and dug my fingernails into her thighs as she continued pounding just the right spot. I couldn't tell how many minutes we were in, but I didn't care. She took one of my legs and put it on top of her shoulder. She slowed for a few seconds as she did this, kissed my calf, and with a playful grin went right back to giving it to me hard.

Through slitted eyes and over the sounds of my own moans, I could see and hear the others in class in all different positions, spending the last of their energy, and possibly sexual fluids, in the remainder of the "Finisher Five." A few couples seemed to be going for impressive, almost acrobatic-level, positions, but many, like Cass and I, were just banging like bunnies.

I was on a unique sort of high, feeling like I was being fucked all the way to heaven, when I started hearing others cumming around me. Like the finale of a fireworks show, there were explosions going off all over the place. It seemed that many of the people who had, until now, not yet cum, were releasing all the pent up energy inside them, all at once. I was lost in the feelings and the sounds.

The timer went off. Five minutes were up.

I hadn't actually orgasmed but I had experienced something quite different and amazing in those few minutes that left me feeling on top of the world, nonetheless. I felt like I was glowing. Before pulling out of me, Cass smiled and gave my clit a gentle pinch that sent thrills through my body.

"We'll have to pick up where we left off later, yeah?" Cass winked down at me.

To finish the class, Rochelle led us in a partner stretching routine that was far more sexual than I had ever experienced in a workout class. It wasn't really surprising, but I still found it interesting how such a routine could become an intimate and erotic activity. It also seemed a fitting transition from the intensity of the class back to the relative calm of everyday life.

Finally, we all put our layers of clothes back on, preparing to go out into the chilly night air.

As we were leaving, we saw another pamphlet hanging on the board. It was a sign for a cycling class... with dildo-cycles.

"So, are we going to that one, too?" I asked Cassie, chuckling.

"I knew you'd be into these kinds of classes!" She laughed and gave my butt a pinch. I pinched her boob back, through her thick clothing.

We walked home together, holding hands this time. Even though we were still just friends, our friendship was definitely a whole lot more fun after that night.

[There is a lot more to this world and the adventures in it. Let me know in the comments if you are interested in it, or what things you'd like to see if I continue writing short stories in a more sexually-free universe!]

12