My Naked Adventurers - Discovery

Story Info
Twin sisters make an amazing discovery together
2.3k words
4.38
16.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in a lifetime, you meet someone special who had not realized how special they were. This is the story of one such discovery.....

My Naked Adventurers- Discovery

You never know when you will meet someone special. I was out for an evening with friends in 1976 when I met a young girl I was attracted to, Sherry. I had just graduated high school the previous year. She had just turned nineteen and was fixing to graduate. Neither one of us was inexperienced in relationships or with the intimacy required.

I was an average guy, five foot four inches tall and one hundred fifty-five pounds. Sherry was a tiny thing at four foot ten inches tall and one hundred ten pounds at best. She barely had an AA-size breast, straight brunette hair, and light olive skin.

She and her twin sister Grace were close siblings and spent much time together. Grace was my height, about one hundred thirty pounds, with blonde hair and fair skin. I spent a lot of time at their house while we were dating. This new activity of having a boy around inspired jealousy in Grace. She was always competing with her sister for my attention. She often joined us on the sofa, wearing just a tee shirt and panties. It was challenging for me to keep my eyes off her long attractive legs.

Sherry and I were married several months later. Sex in our life was as good as it could get with two inexperienced virgin partners. I could tell my larger-than-normal penis was very uncomfortable for her size opening, making intercourse uncomfortable for her. Generally, our intimate bedroom time would only last some ten minutes. Like most males my age, my job was finished once my tool was discharged.

We worked as much as possible to survive, leaving little time for extra activities. Together we purchased a house some twenty-five miles out of town near a lake in August. Our closest neighbor lived more than a mile away, which afforded a fair amount of privacy. We both realized that our social time suffered tremendously because we were so far away from our friends.

Saturdays, I spent time fishing in my small boat. Sherry would accompany me occasionally, sitting in the front, reading a book.

We both relished tanning outside during the summer months. I loved to tan nude for that all-over-tanned appearance. I tried to convince Sherry to join me, but she was not comfortable bottomless outside; she did agree to go topless occasionally. One day while fishing, I noticed she and I were the only people in sight, so I convinced her to remove her top to tan. She was very reluctant but finally did for a short while. It was exciting to see my wife out on the lake topless.

Eventually, she became a bit more comfortable being topless in our yard, spending hours outside tanning with me. We still missed socializing, so we decided to host an evening get-together. Friday afternoon with two other couples, two of my male friends, Doug and Andy, and her sister Grace arrived for an evening dinner and socializing.

Friday evening, we grilled hamburgers on the grill outside. Adult beverages were plentiful and enjoyable. As the evening went on, we decided to move indoors and start a game of cards, poker. We all participated heartily and enjoyed each other's company. After three hours of severe mental anguish, winning or losing at poker, we were ready for a break.

Excess consumption of our favorite evening beverages most likely fostered the idea of entertaining a game of strip poker. Several of the females immediately declined. As the evening progressed and several additional drinks were sipped, the girls got curious and decided it might be fun.

We all agreed on the terms. A losing hand had to lose an article of clothing. We all started in earnest with full intentions of winning. Everyone had their hand at winning and losing for the next three hours. By midnight most of us were missing various articles of clothing. Sitting on the floor with your legs crossed proved to be not the best way to conceal yourself. The girls, including Sherry and Grace, clung to their underwear. Doug, Andy, myself, and the other two guys were completely naked.

The next thirty minutes proved to be a natural fortune for the guys. The girls lost every hand and were shamed into stripping everything off. Nine people sat on the floor naked, playing their last hand at poker.

Now what?

I suddenly realized that Sherry and Grace were nude in front of the others and seemed comfortable with this, or was it the alcohol relaxing their reasoning skills?

This was my first-time viewing Grace nude. Her fair skin tone glowed, matching the blonde tuft of fuzz protecting her secret spot. Her nakedness sparked a rise in me, a somewhat visible one. Sherry played her last hand, then rose and walked to the kitchen to go and make snacks for everyone.

My wife was walking around completely naked and seemed to enjoy it. This new exhibitionist behavior I was witnessing immediately transferred blood to my penis. My nine inches stood straight out at attention, pounding. Holding my hand of cards in front of my stiff tool no longer provided the necessary coverage.

Grace immediately sprung up and joined her sister in preparing the food. I saw my wife and sister-in-law standing stark-naked in the kitchen in mixed company and completely comfortable doing so! Neither made any attempt to conceal their exposed bodies. My best ideas could not have conjured such a dream. Doug and Andy were both keen to keep track of this happening.

The next day's dawn was soon to arrive. The other two couples had made their way to our guest rooms and were deeply involved. The sounds emanating from both rooms gave proof that orgasms were underway. The sound of sex everywhere suggested we should join the rest. Both of our cognitive skills suffered greatly from the evening's excess beverages. Sherry and I headed to our room while Grace visited with Doug and Andy.

Sherry's hormones were in overdrive. The uncommon events of the evening had opened a new chamber of discovery for both of us. She seemed at ease displaying her naked body to others, much more than she had ever imagined. I relished the fact that others had observed my wife nude.

She went to our bed and laid back with her legs open. This troublesome itch in her groin needed immediate attention.

I need to be fucked, she insisted.

I sat beside her and whispered, I want to share you with Doug and Andy tonight. I want to watch you being eaten and screwed by my friends!

You what?

Sherry could not believe what she had just heard. Her subjective thinking had been defeated much earlier in the evening by too many ounces of alcohol.

Three men making love to me at once? Your friends?

Suddenly a trio of muscle spasms rippled through her pussy. Her interior cavity had never felt so relaxed before. Could it be the anticipation of the crazy idea presented? She was perplexed by this strange new feeling.

She could not understand why she was not running away from such a ridiculous request. Her body seemed to be abandoning her for pleasure. Sherry had never been forced to make such a decision.

But what about my sister Grace?

It was her idea!

What?

Does my sister want to see three men make love to me?

She desires all of us to be together for the evening's endeavors.

The arrival of Doug, Andy, and Grace into our room went unnoticed. My best fantasy had just materialized in real life; we would all be intimate tonight.

Grace laid beside her sister, kissed her, and reassured Sherry that the impending activity was approved.

Grace rolled over beside Sherry and took her position; her legs rose and assumed the role of acceptance, inviting the waiting guest inside. Her hormones were rushing, lubricant out feverously anticipating the newfound endeavor.

I held my wife's hand and watched as Doug buried his face in my sister in laws summoning cavern. My second hand was busy attending to a raging hard, proudly supervising the bustle of activity. I gazed proudly as Andy's tongue found its way to my wife's hidden entrance.

She looked me in the eye with a sign of uncertainty, but this was soon dispelled when her clit was stroked by the moist invader.

Sherry closed her eyes in acceptance of the newfound activity. Immediately her body responded with a shower of spasms as she forced her bottom towards the new instrument.

Oh God, Oh God, Sherry yelled.

Doug was not far behind attending to Grace. I was riveted to my friends exploring my wife and her sister with their tongues.

Grace called out to me; please eat me!

Sherry shuddered in response to her sister asking her husband to eat her!

Doug moved over and took possession of my wife's breasts with his warm moist mouth while I buried my face deep into my sister-in-law's wanting cavern.

Grace immediately responded with her hands forcing my exploration even deeper. Eating my sister-in-law excited every part of her and me!

Sherry peered over at her sister being eaten by her husband, then climbed up and turned over on her hands and knees; she invited the next participant to enter her from behind. Her pussy was crying for a warm hard arrival.

Andy complied with her wishes and buried his love machine deep inside her, breeding a severe surge off the bed.

Oh God, Oh God! That feels so good. The sensation of a foreign visitor exploring her brought instant satisfaction to Sherry. It was overwhelming to her.

Doug recoiled in front of her offering his inflexible flesh to be inhaled. Sherry accepted him with enthusiasm.

My wife was savoring a friend's penis on one end while being plundered by another, enjoying it, listening to her husband devour her sister right next to her.

I never dreamed our Friday evening would turn out so good.

Grace pulled me down to the mattress, climbed over me, and depressed herself onto my throbbing beast. The feeling of her sacred chamber encapsulating me in front of my wife was astounding.

Andy was on the verge of exploding as he pulled out of Sherry. He ascended, aiming his gun precisely, and covered her back with his seed.

Her body had not been satisfied yet. Sherry pulled Doug onto the bed, peered over at me, grabbed my hand to address the forthcoming deed, and climbed on top of him.

She had never wanted to be on top of me! This was the first time Sherry had been on top of anyone! Watching her impale herself on Doug sent a swell of spasms through me.

Grace was steadily rotating and revolving on my shaft, attending to every desire lingering in her sex chamber. Fucking her sister's husband while she watched brought forth the torrent hiding inside her. Oh God, you feel so good. Fuck, I'm going to explode!

Grace's body jerked with feverous activity as her glands released her liquid stream. The warm juice went down her chamber surrounding her guest inhabitant as she continued hole body contractions.

Hearing her twin sister's cries of pleasure originating from atop my dick exploded a flame inside of Sherry.

Fuuuuck, Oh God, Oh God, my pussy, she screamed. Sherry had never cried those words during sex with me!

An instant reservoir of activity had begun in earnest. Sherry clung to my hand and stared at me with jubilation as she pounded atop Doug.

Fuuuck, fuuuck, she jerked back and forth on Doug's dick with purpose. What was this incredible new sensation I am feeling, she thought?

Sherry was unfamiliar with this new surge of chemicals her body was generating. Her body gyrated uncontrollably, forcefully slamming her dripping pussy onto Doug. Her body took over, sending a river of hormones throughout her inner chamber. Every muscle in her pelvis contracted in unison, attempting to examine the post she was riding on.

The intensity was exaggerated with every slight tremor her sex organ approved. Every muscle stood at attention, ready to pulse. The slightest movement of Doug's stiff bar resting on her most sacred sensitive spot released wave after wave of ecstasy.

She dug her fingernails into my skin as the giant arose.

Fuck, Oh God, fuck! The monster orgasm she had never experienced previously inside her exploded with purpose. Squirt after squirt of steamy hot fluid sex surged out of her pussy as her pelvis jerked uncontrollably.

Gasping for any breath she could inhale, she screamed, my pussy is on fire, my pussy is on fire!

Her body had been protecting this liquid reservoir until it was called upon. This was the first time it had been demanded.

I felt the happiness my wife was conveying through the grip of my hand. She had just experienced her first orgasm fucking my friend by permission.

It was way after 2 PM the next day when I awoke. Doug and Andy had dressed and made their way to the patio for coffee. I decided to join them.

As I passed the bathroom, the giggling and splashes I heard assured me the girls were discussing last night's activities in the bath.

An hour later, Sherry and Grace stepped outside on the patio to greet us. Their arrival smiling from ear to ear gathered our complete attention.

Grace's Firm C-cup size breasts, highlighted by the soft pink nipples, were a sight to behold. Sherry's relatively small AA-size breasts supported her hard brown nipples. The glimmer of two-shaven, silky pussies was front and center.

My wife and her sister had shaved their pussies! I had never seen one shaved before, and it was magnificent.

As Sherry and Grace walked by us in the buff to entertain the late afternoon's sunlight out in our yard, she paused, turned, and asked.

Our guests are staying another night, aren't they?