The Sexorcist: Mammon

Story Info
"So, Nolan. We meet again," the demon said.
11.7k words
3.92
2.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Nolan. We meet again," the demon said. Its eyes glittered in the semi-darkness that permeated the bedroom. The curtains had been drawn across the windows that overlooked Park Avenue, allowing the shadows to reign supreme. Horns curved away from its face, angling back toward the bed's padded head board.

"Oh? We know each other?" Nolan put his bag on the nightstand beside the bed and cracked it open. Inside lay everything he would need, though a detailed inspection might produce some interesting results. Amidst the vestments, stoles, bottles of holy water, and other religious talismans were things such as bandages, tourniquets, and lubricants. Not exactly the kind of things a casual observer might expect a priest of all people to be carrying about. Nolan removed his dark overcoat and folded it over once before placing it on the nightstand. He still wore the black garb of Catholic clergy, even though he'd unofficially left the order more than a decade before. The only difference was the tab in my collar wasn't white. It was red.

"In a way. Your reputation precedes you." The demon smiled lupinely, wearing the body of twenty-two year old Jeremy Prentiss like a set of clothes. "I've...heard of you, you fucking sodomite," the demon added a moment later, the last word expressed with a hiss.

Nolan wasn't really interested in conversation. The demons always lied, and while it was possible he had exorcised the abomination previously, Nolan rather thought he hadn't. It would already know it was going to lose, and this one seemed too cocksure.

"Then you know you should be very afraid," I said. "The terror you've brought to this boy's family is nothing compared to what your masters will do to you once I send you back to Hell."

"You'll do no such thing, phony holy man," the demon said with a sneer. "You think your crucifixes, your holy water, your stoles and vestments mean anything to me?" It released a dry cackle. "What kind of exorcist are you?"

"Oh, I'm an exorcist, all right," Nolan said. "But not like one you've ever met before."

The demon wearing Jeremy Prentiss's body was already tied down to the bed, a four-poster affair that had crucifixes attached to each post. The demon had already played with them; each symbol was now upside down, inverted despite the tape that was supposed to hold them in place. Hands and feet were bound, and the demon lay spread-eagle beneath the thin sheet that covered it. The air in the darkened room as cold, cold enough that Stephen Nolan could see his breath clouding before him. He removed a bible from his bag, then draped the holy sacramental stole over his black jacket. Though he was no longer part of the order, Nolan still worked as God's agent on Earth, and the accoutrements of the Faith were still his to wear.

He regarded the pale figure beneath the sheet. Jeremy Prentiss was the scion of a financial management company, an organization his father had built up starting in the early 1970s. His family was now worth billions, and Jeremy had been following in his father's footsteps as a star student at Princeton. But now, he'd been fingered by the dark forces. Jeremy Prentiss, a future chieftain of the financial world, had been possessed by a demon.

The family had tried everything, of course. All the usual medical and psychiatric routes. Medications, therapy, mental health techniques, all the great things mankind had come up with to combat the ills of the world. But some of those ills couldn't be handled by technology or science. They were beyond the scope of man. Some of these things had to be handled by a higher power. Or in the case of Jeremy Prentiss...a higher power's agent.

"Let's begin, shall we?" Nolan asked. His voice was deep.

The demon smirked. "Let's begin, shall we?" it repeated, and its voice was exactly like Nolan's. "So polite. Try not to bore me, Christian fake."

Nolan sighed and with his right hand signed the cross. The demon watched him with glittering eyes, then abruptly looked away. Nolan noticed this.

"The sign of the Father causes you distress, does it?" he asked.

"The sign of your cock-sucking God makes me sleepy." The demon brightened slightly. "Did you know Mary took it up the ass? That's why she was still a 'virgin', if you buy that."

"I hadn't known that, no."

The demon cackled. "She and poor Jeremy have that in common. He takes it up the ass too, only he takes it from black men."

Nolan shrugged. "Well. Things change."

The demon smiled at him slavishly. "You want to try, cocksucker? You are a cocksucker, aren't you? Isn't that why you're not with the order any longer?"

Nolan tilted his head, momentarily intrigued. "You want to find out?"

"Jeremy would be so disappointed to have a fifty-seven year old white cocksucker going down on him," the demon said. "Truly, 'Father'...think of the child!"

Nolan snorted and signed the cross again four times, once from each corner of the bed. The demon shifted about slightly beneath the sheet, trying to mask its discomfort. Its beady eyes followed Nolan as he moved, and the beast grunted as it released a loud, dry fart.

"A little potpourri for your trouble, 'Father,'" it snarled.

"Hey, shit the bed if you want. You're the one lying in it."

"You could always join me, cocksucker. I'll have you know, Jeremy can hump and pump for hours."

"Yeah, sure. Hold that thought." Nolan ripped the sheet off the demon, exposing the entirety of Jeremy's body. In full health, he had been quite the specimen. Sculpted muscles which had been defined from a lifetime of gyms and personal trainers and a low-fat diet. He was a broad-shouldered, broad-chested sort, his trunk swooping down into a meticulously crafted six pack. His hips were narrow, but his thighs were broad. He'd lost a bit of body mass during the possession, mostly from lack of eating and spending the better part of two weeks bound to a bed. But just the same, the dark-haired young man was still a prime specimen of humanity.

"Check out the size of his pecker," the demon said. "Tough to believe he's a catcher, not a pitcher. With that thing, he'd be the belle of the ball, so to speak...if he'd only use it. A waste, no?"

Nolan did take a moment to look. Even flaccid, Jeremy's cock was impressive, lying limp against his left thigh beneath the patch of crisp, black pubic hair that adorned his pubis.

"Yeah, it's a winner," he said.

"I figured you'd think so, cocksucker." The demon laughed dryly. "By the way, I'll supply the holy water. My treat."

Jeremy's cock stirred as the demon suddenly pissed all over the bed. Nolan reached out and grabbed the thick penis and pointed it away from him. The demon howled with laughter.

"That's right, grab that cock--the first thing a Catholic priest would do! You know you want it, faggot!"

Nolan held onto the thick penis until the stream of urine slowly faded. He eased himself into a sitting position and looked directly at the demon's face.

"Anyway. Let's continue, shall we?"

"While you're holding onto a guy's cock? Sure, why not."

"How's your Latin?"

"How's your sphincter control, faggot?"

Nolan smiled. Keeping his eyes on the demon's, he began. "Princeps gloriosissime caelestis militiae, sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio et colluctatione, quae nobis adversus principes et potestates," he said in perfect Latin as he commenced the Prayer to Saint Michael, an exorcist's primary weapon. As he spoke, he slowly stroked his hand up and down the demon's penis, keeping his touch as light as a butterfly's. The demon growled and writhed, baring its teeth as it glared at him with hate in its eyes. "Adversus mundi rectores tenebrarum harum, contra spiritualia nequitiae...in caelestibus."

The demon snarled. "Your fucking prayer is a load of shit, Nolan! You know your revered Michael is getting buggered by Astarath right now, don't you? He was a fucking kid toucher!"

"So Astarath is your patron?" Nolan said. "Thanks for that."

The demon made a strangled sound and looked away from him. Nolan smiled. He was dealing with a demon now, not a devil. While both were bad, demons could be dealt with more directly. Devils required hours and hours, if not weeks and weeks, of small talk. Demons were chaotic evil, and they sought to destroy. Devils were aligned evil, and they sought to corrupt. Both were equally bad for humanity, but in this case Nolan's plan of attack wouldn't have to depend on sleight of hand. He could start work immediately.

Thank God for small favors, he thought.

"Come to the aid of men, whom God created immortal," Nolan continued, switching over to English. "Made in his own image and likeness, and redeemed at a great price from the tyranny of the devil."

The demon hissed as it strained against the bonds that held it spread-eagle on the bed. "Your Michael eats Lucifer's shit, and licks Mephistopheles's balls! Your puny prayer is like a bad poem, full of nothing but bullshit!" The demon suddenly became aware of Nolan's slow, gentle ministrations on its penis. The organ was slowly beginning to become erect, stiffening against Nolan's palm. "Faggot preacher...why are you touching my cock?" it asked.

"Seems like you're into it," Nolan said. He ran his thumb beneath the head, stroking the sensitive nerves there. "I figured I'd give you something to distract you while I recite my 'bad poem.'"

"You'll never make it hard as long as I'm in this body, Nolan. I control this pitiful lump of flesh. Trust me, you're wasting your faggot time."

"I don't know about that," Nolan said as he increased the frequency of his motion. "Seems like you're popping a stiffy here. A big stiffy."

And it was true. The demon's cock was almost fully inflated now, growing not just in length but in circumference. A good nine inches, maybe more. The demon writhed a bit on the bed, growling in its throat.

"For a Christian, you do have a good grip," it rumbled. "Seems you know your way around cock. Not so surprising for a Catholic, eh?"

"Why don't you just lie back and enjoy it," Nolan said, continuing to pump the demon's cock. A small, black droplet appeared at its tip. "Ah...looks like there's some precum already. Are you sure you're in control here, demon? Because to me, it looks like you're about to shoot your load right through the cum slit."

"Shouldn't you be raping a troop of Boy Scouts right now in your custom Vaseline romp area, Nolan?"

Nolan leaned forward and kissed the underside of the demon's cock. He traced his tongue all the way to the tip. The demon's smile widened as it trembled slightly, its eyes suddenly bright in the gloom.

"You liked that?" Nolan asked.

"What I'd like is for you to lick my precum, faggot. Go ahead. You'll be dead before you hit the floor, and then we'll all be tag-teaming your ass in every level of Hell. You'll die a billion deaths from being ass-fucked for eternity."

Nolan laughed at that. "You think so? You think this little pre-jizz is enough to kill me?"

The demon gave him a lupine grin. "Try it. I dare you."

Nolan gave the demon's cock a kiss...then suddenly deep throated the organ, taking it all the way in. The demon let out a shout of surprise, stiffening at the sudden contact. Nolan gagged on the cock's length but took it all the way into his throat. He held it for a few seconds, then pumped his head up and down its length. The demon shuddered and cried out, thrashing about on the bed, screaming obscenities as Nolan attacked its cock with every technique he knew. The bitter taste of demonic precum scorched the back of his throat, but it didn't kill him.

Finally he came up for air, holding the demon's cock at its base. The demon glared at him with hateful eyes, lips curled upward as it growled. Nolan laughed and dipped his head down, kissing the grotesquerie's balls.

"Getting the picture now, demon?" he asked.

The demon scowled. "You're no exorcist," it muttered. "You're one of them...a fucking sexorcist!"

Nolan inclined his head. "Indeed. And we'll be spending quite some time together, demon."

"You'll lose, mortal. I know all about the Black Seed sacrament. It won't protect you." The demon chuckled. "So you can take a drop of precum. Let's see what happens when you swallow a full load. You Catholics, you keep placing your trust in a god that can't even abide by a decent blowjob."

"His Word is what commands me, demon. And if his Word is that I swallow each and every drop of cum you can shoot, then that's what I'll do."

"It will mean your death, Catholic faggot."

"Then I die happily in the service of the Almighty," Nolan said. "Plus, I like fucking demons. Much better in the sack than devils. So much more action oriented, which leads to a lot of skin on skin contact."

"Putrid bag of misguided flesh, bowing in obeisance to a limp-dicked god. You should join our team, Nolan. All the hard, thorny cocks you can take."

"Maybe I will...if that's the Almighty's desire."

The demon barked out a laugh. "You have skill, but you've barely managed to coax a droplet of precum. Trust me, faggot...you have your work cut out for you if you intend to get a full load."

Nolan glided his hand up and down the demon's hard shaft, now made slick by his spit. The demon kept a poker face, but the subtle shifting of its hips betrayed it. Nolan smiled.

"I'll give you five loads before you depart, demon," he said. "Maybe six, if you're doing more than just talking up a good game."

"Do your worst, Catholic."

"By your command." Nolan gave the demon's shaft three strong, rapid pumps and was rewarded by it releasing a soft moan. "Fight this day the battle of the Lord, together with the holy angels, as already thou hast fought the leader of the proud angels, Lucifer, and his apostate host, who were powerless to resist thee," he said, his voice strong and deep, all while he continued to stroke the demon's hard cock. "Nor was there a place for them any longer in Heaven! But that cruel, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil, or Satan, or Lucifer, or his alternate Mephistopheles, who seduces the whole world, was cast into the abyss with all his angels."

The demon writhed on the bed, hissing and spitting as it bared its teeth in fury. "Oh, you fucking Catholic bitch, how did you learn to stroke cock like this? Did the Pope himself teach you?"

"More to come...starting with you, I guess?"

The demon twitched and writhed but remained defiant. "You're going to have to do more than just this to send me over the edge, 'Father,'" it said.

"Okay, then." Nolan flicked his thumb over the head of the demon's cock. It was once again slick with more precum. Keeping his eyes on the demon's, he popped the broad, mushroom-shaped head into his mouth and lapped up the bitter, acidic fluid accumulating at its tip. The demon went very quiet then as Nolan compressed his lips around the head. It suddenly shuddered and gasped. Nolan laughed and eased up, giving that magnificent cock a gentle kiss before he resumed stroking it.

"Behold, this primeval enemy and slayer of man has taken courage," he continued, his voice booming in the darkened, cold room. "Transformed into an angel of light, he wanders about with all the multitude of wicked spirits, invading the earth in order to blot out the name of God and of his Christ! To seize upon, slay and cast into eternal perdition souls destined for the crown of eternal glory!"

The demon moaned long and loud as it thrust its hips upward, meeting every down stroke of Nolan's hand as it pistoned up and down its broad, long cock. Black precum streamed from the head now, oozing down the shaft, adding lubrication. It stung his skin, but Nolan continued pumping the demon for all it was worth.

"Still think you're not going to shoot, demon?" he asked.

"Fuck you! FUCK! YOU!"

"In due time," Nolan said.

The demon thrashed against the restraints that held it bound to the bed. In fact, the entire bed itself was starting to rock from side to side as the demon's self-control began to fail. Nolan leaned forward and sucked one of its testicles into his mouth, rolling it around with his tongue as his hand glided up and down its thick shaft.

"Mouth me," the demon begged. "Take me in your mouth--"

"Tell me your name, demon," Nolan said. "Tell me your name, and I'll give you more orgasms than you can handle."

"My...my name..." The demon thrashed and moaned. "I can't tell you my name..."

"Then I'm going to fuck you until you do," Nolan told it. "This is just foreplay, demon. By the time I'm done with you, I'll release you from your bonds and fuck you freely. You'll be so full of the seed of Christ that the demons will cast you out, and you'll be begging the devil kind to have mercy on you."

"No--NO!" the demon shouted. "Ahh, you're so fucking good--I won't tell you my name--"

Very well, then.

Nolan kept pumping the demon's cock, moving faster and faster, concentrating his pressure on that sensitive area right beneath the head. He picked up the prayer again, this time switching back to Latin. The language of his religion, but also, the Language of Lovers. "Virus nequitiae suae, tamquam flumen immundissimum, draco maleficus transfundit in homines depravatos mente et corruptos corde..." In English, it was This wicked dragon pours out, as a most impure flood, the venom of his malice on men of depraved mind and corrupt heart...

The demon stopped its ardent thrusting and became motionless for a moment, its face slack. "I cum," it whispered.

It screamed then, a long, ululating howl as it thrust its hips upward, sending that great cock up and down through Nolan's tightly clenched fist. A spattering of black, foul droplets flew into the air, and Nolan angled the throbbing cock away from him. The droplets sprayed across the demon, and a few landed on the bed where they sizzled and ate through the bedding with an acidic hiss. Then the first great gout of jism erupted from its cock with enough force that the organ's gentle curvature straightened out. Spurting upward more than six feet, the tarry substance struck the ceiling. Nolan continued stroking and dipped his head forward, his tongue lapping at the demon's balls as they pulled tight against its body. The grotesquerie screamed loudly with each spurt, thrusting its pelvis against his fist as it shuddered in the grips of its great orgasm. Nolan kissed its balls and ran his tongue along the inside of its thighs. Overhead, the ceiling hissed and sighed as the corrosive cum ate through layers of paint and scored the drywall beneath. Nolan counted twelve high velocity bursts, followed by three more explosions of scattered droplets.

"You're virile, I'll give you that," he murmured as he continued kissing the demon. "Also very sexy. You almost seduced me into taking that first load into my mouth."

"I had to try," the demon gasped, breathing hard. "Perhaps I can still kill you with the second one. By the way? The word 'venom' has always sounded incredibly erotic to me."

Nolan laughed. "That seems like a very demonic thing to say." He released his hold on the demon's cock. It didn't sag; it was as hard and firm as it had been before he brought the hell spawn to orgasm. "I see you still have a lot of fight left in you?"