The Sexorcist: Mammon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nolan moaned as well; there was something eerily erotic about the face-fuck. Even though he was in the submissive position, he was still in charge. All he had to do was pull away, and Mammon would twist and turn in an attempt to shove its cock back in his mouth. He stuck with it. The sex was rough and hard, but he knew how it would end up. Mammon had existed for eons without experiencing corporeal pleasure; to demons and devils alike, introducing them to sex was essentially like getting someone hooked on heroin. Despite its taunts, Mammon was already addicted.

"Ahhh, such a tight throat...ahhh..." Mammon threw its head from side to side, eyes wide as it thrust its hips up and down. It spoke in between moans. "First-class...cocksucker...that...you can handle...such a...big piece of meat...impressive..."

Nolan choked and gagged on the fat, warm cock as it savaged the back of his throat. At the same time, he ground his hips against the mattress near the foot of the bed, frotting the sheets with his own engorged cock. He needed to fuck soon, to plunge his manhood deep into the demon, but it wasn't time yet. So he fellated the grotesquerie with every ounce of skill he had, using the teachings he had mastered during the Black Seed ceremonies. Even the captive demon and devil in the Vatican's dungeons had confessed he'd been the best they'd ever encountered--and while both denizens of Hell were born liars, he took them at their word. So he threw himself into his work with a fanatic's zeal, opening and closing his throat around that great cock as the demon face-fucked him brutally.

As the demon pulled out, Nolan's tongue stabbed out and twirled around its head. He tasted bitter precum there, a weird combination of gritty chalk and burning hot pepper. He grabbed the base of the demon's impressive shaft and stroked upward, his tongue still swirling around its thick head.

"You like how I do you, Mammon?" he asked.

"Fucking Catholic simp, you know I do!" the demon snapped. "Ahhh fuck, you must be the son of a whore to know your way around a hard cock like this!" It roared as Nolan deep-throated it again, sucking in that massive dick like a vacuum cleaner. Mammon thrashed its hips, pistoning them up and down as it made incoherent noises. "You...you can't make me...can't make me cum, faggot...I won't...I won't cum for you..." it gasped, its voice quavering. "I won't! I won't--oh Lucifer, HELP ME--"

With that, the demon's body went completely stiff, vibrating slightly like a lightly-plucked string on a harp. It made choking noises in its throat as it stared at the marred ceiling, mouth wide open. It made minute, almost imperceptible thrusting motions with its hips, stabbing its great cock into the back of Nolan's throat with the tiniest of movements. Nolan continued slobbering over the length of Mammon's great rod, taking over now that the demon had seized up, paralyzed on the border of orgasm. The cock in his mouth throbbed powerfully, and he felt hot, acidic jism begin to spatter from its tip. Nolan moaned and swallowed the foul liquid, still thrusting his pelvis against the bed, driving his hard cock against the sheets. Mammon made a small mewling sound as its body began to quake. More hot liquid plastered the back of Nolan's throat as Mammon's attempts to ruin its orgasm failed.

"Oh you fucking bastard!" it cried as its quaking body began to shudder. It attempted to repeat the appellation but the words blurred together into a long, lustful howl as Mammon's cock spurted its heavy, scorching load down the back of Nolan's throat. He swallowed it greedily as shot after shot of bitter warm liquid that burned as hot as chili peppers filled his mouth. He used his hand, thrusting it up and down the hot, spit-slick shaft as he sucked out every drop of the demon's cum. Mammon's eyes rolled back in its head as its dark, serpentine tongue shot out of its mouth and lashed at the air. It moaned and bucked as it emptied its black seed into Nolan's mouth. Nolan swallowed, working frantically to keep up with the demon's powerful ejaculations; even after three orgasms, the demon still packed a powerful punch. And as his guts roiled in disgust at the foul liquid cascading into them, he could taste an underlying sweetness to the blasts of hot demon jism: actual human cum. Mammon was losing its hold over Jeremy. He moaned as the demon's powerful orgasm slowly subsided.

Continuing to fellate the creature, he looked up its body. The demon's eyes had rolled back in its head and its tongue lolled as it whimpered, temporarily felled by the passion. Nolan slowly pulled the engorged cock out of his mouth, feeling its length slide out of his throat. He gasped when it finally popped free; his jaw muscles ached, and the back of his throat burned. His stomach roiled in distress from the black seed, but he could withstand the discomfort. His own erection remained firm and strong, its tip burning slightly from what he supposed was precum oozing from its slit. He let go of the demon's cock and regarded it for a moment. It twitched, still hard...but whereas before it stood almost like a battering ram straight out from the demon's body, now it listed ever so slightly to the left.

Making some headway, Nolan thought.

He got up from the bed and returned to his bag. He picked up the bottle of lube there and poured some into his palm. Making his way to the bedside, he slathered the lube all over the demon's cock. Mammon moaned at the contact and its hips twitched, but its eyes remained rolled back and its dark tongue still lolled from one corner of its mouth like an overfed snake. Nolan put more lube on his fingers, then slowly anointed his asshole. His mouth was suddenly dry as he mounted the bed and stood over the demon's pelvis. He lowered himself downward and reached behind him, grabbing Mammon's meaty, stolen cock. It was still hard, and the demon stirred vaguely at the contact, reeling in its tongue.

"Fuck me," it whispered.

"You first," Nolan whispered back as he lowered himself onto Mammon's broad cock. He let out a hiss of pain as the fat member penetrated him. While thankfully lubed, the demon' penis was still wide and hard enough to painfully stretch him. Nolan released a groan as he slowly dropped himself around the volume of the demon's cock. At the same time, his own manhood throbbed, flicking up and down with each pulse as his asshole consumed Mammon's dick inch by inch. Mammon gasped and again thrashed its head from side to side.

"Ahhh...such a tight hole..." it murmured. "Catholic...ah, Catholic, you let me fuck you?"

"Isn't that what you want?" Nolan asked through clenched teeth.

Mammon's eyes rolled down, and Nolan found himself faced with a feral, almost hypnotizing gaze. "I think it's what you want, Catholic."

"Then fuck me hard until I cum," Nolan said with a whimper.

"Poor Jeremy...he'd be so put out, to know his cock had been used to fuck an old white man until he empties his little balls."

"You...you didn't seem to mind...that I painted your face...with cum," Nolan gasped as he slowly bobbed up and down on Mammon's lap. The demon's fiendishly thick cock was slowly opening him up, albeit with no small amount of pain. Mammon squirmed beneath him.

"You have a tight cunt, Catholic," it muttered.

"You can't...handle it?" Nolan said. "Then...then leave..."

"Never." The demon moaned then, and began to pump its hips. Nolan gasped in pain as the creature drove itself into him. "I'm...I'm going to tear your ass apart, Catholic faggot!"

"Do it," Nolan said, his voice high-pitched. "Fuck me hard!"

The demon snarled. "Shoot your hot jizz all over me! Paint my face, cocksucker!"

"Work hard for it," Nolan replied.

The demon snarled and heaved into him again and again. Nolan hung on for dear life as they both grunted and groaned. The bed shook, and Nolan's thick cock slapped against the demon's stomach like a metronome counting out the beats. But with every savage thrust, Nolan was beginning to open up. His pain and discomfort slowly diminished, and he regained enough self-control to clench up on the demon as it stabbed him again and again. The demon shook and muttered a gasping curse.

"Oh, you fucking little whore," it breathed. "Two can play that game..."

It extended its long tongue, and Nolan watched as it snaked out of the demon's mouth and down its chest. It flicked upward, its tip lapping at the end of Nolan's cock. Mammon's eyes were rooted to Nolan's as it swirled its hot tongue across his cock's swollen head. It wrapped around Nolan's cock like an anaconda, squeezing him, stroking him, caressing him. He cried out as a bolt of ecstasy coursed through him like a hot knife through warm butter. The demon cackled as it continued its ministrations, but the laugh became a strangled moan when Nolan clenched down on its hard cock.

He leaned forward and began driving himself down on the demon's rod, meeting it stroke for stroke. They moaned together as each fought to make the other spill their hot seed. Nolan continued to give voice to the excommunication prayer, but it came out almost incoherent. The demon's hot, thrusting cock was almost too much, and when coupled with its artful use of its tongue on his own dick, he felt his self-control begin to erode. He drove himself harder, fucking the demon back as hard as it fucked him. Mammon's moans began to grow in intensity, and after a few moments of hard fucking it began to spasm beneath Nolan's spread thighs.

Finally it uncoiled its tongue from Nolan's throbbing cock. "I cum, I cum, I CUM--"

"Fuck me harder!" Nolan shouted. "By the cum of Christ, fuck me harder!"

The demon's body went rigid once again as its eyes rolled back into its head, but it continued to thrash feebly, still trying to fuck as its orgasm rolled over it. "Let me drink you--AHHHH--" It thrashed once again, its scream caught in its throat as its massive cock pulsated. Nolan felt it fire heavy bolts of cum inside him, its contractions plastering his guts with hot goo. His own cock leaked precum that set his cum channel aflame as his cock flicked upward. Even as his own orgasm raced toward him, Nolan kept pounding his ass onto Mammon's cock, drawing out every droplet of cum the demon could squirt. Mammon shuddered and shook, then suddenly collapsed onto the bed and lay motionless, its chest heaving.

Nolan cried out as his orgasm hit him full force, and he pulled himself toward Mammon's face. The demon's thick cock popped out of him as Nolan crawled up its body, the head of his cock wet with precum. It pulsed just as he pushed its purple helmet across Mammon's lolling tongue. Mammon stirred vaguely, turning its head to receive the organ as Nolan spasmed and the glory of his orgasm hit him full on. He fired his first heavy spurt into Mammon's mouth, then thrust his cock down the demon's gullet. He grabbed onto Mammon's horns and, screaming with each fiery contraction, he face-fucked Mammon as he shot his heavy, scorching load down the demon's esophagus. Mammon choked and writhed but drank greedily, just as Nolan had done minutes ago. Nolan shook and cried out with every spurt, delivering a furious payload that felt as if it would turn him inside out. But finally the volcanic passion of his orgasm began to fade as Mammon's still-extended tongue came to life and slid up his asshole. Nolan let out a heavy sigh as Mammon continued to softly suck his cock, drinking down the remains of his cum as its serpentine tongue moved in complex patterns in his ass. Nolan writhed in pleasure then slowly withdrew his cock. He slapped it, all wet with Mammon's spit, across the demon's face. It was still fat and hard...but wearing. For the demon's part, Mammon released some contented noises, its eyes still rolled up in its head.

Nolan eased back down the demon's length, trailing his hands down the possessed's body as he withdrew. Standing on legs that were suddenly rubbery, he made his way back to his bag on the nightstand. As Mammon continued to murmur to itself, tongue lolling, Nolan picked up the bottle of lube there and returned to the bed. Setting down the bottle, he untied the demon's legs as it lay in the torpor. Its great cock was diminished now, only perhaps seven inches in length and listing heavily to the left. Its balls were drawn up tight against its body. Nolan reached out and touched the organ, stroking his hand up and down its length. Mammon stirred slightly, raising its hips. A small stream of cum oozed from its slit, urged forward by Nolan's caress. Mammon moaned and drew its freed legs up toward its chest while spreading them wide, exposing its puckered hole.

"Fuck me," it whispered after reeling in its tongue. "Fuck me...please fuck me..."

Nolan opened the lube and drenched his cock with it. He was still hard and firm, despite the protocol that forbade him from taking any medicinal enhancers. It was one of the reasons he alone had survived the Black Seed ceremony at the Vatican, where he had been thrown into the crucible of craven desire and unswerving commitment to the ways of the Lord. He had fucked both a demon and a devil multiple times, over the course of an entire year. Younger priests, infinitely more devout than he, had fallen prey to the ecclesiastical traps the captives had set out. Only Nolan had been able to avoid those ambushes and force the prisoners to orgasm, again and again. He'd emptied his seed into mouths, cunts, and asses several times over while taking the same in return from possessed cock and pussy. Which was why he had been excommunicated, only to be inducted into the Scarlet Order. The Vatican's only sexorcist, the sole practitioner of Catholicism who could break the psychosexual bond between the possessed and the possessor.

He parted the demon's thighs and knelt between them. The possessed's asshole gaped slightly, preparing to receive him. Nolan grabbed the demon's hips and pressed the head of his cock against Mammon's gaping hole. The demon released a long sigh at the contact, squirming slightly.

"Yessssss..."

Nolan rocked his hips back minutely, teasing the hot orifice with his cock head. Mammon squirmed again, raising its own hips, urging Nolan to enter. Nolan held back, choosing instead to tantalize Mammon. Mammon's cock pulsed and its cum slit parted as a thick droplet of liquid ivory welled outward and slowly oozed across its wide head.

"You're a horny little bitch, Mammon," Nolan muttered. "You need to be fucked hard and often."

"Visit me when you're in Hell, faggot...you can fuck me anytime!" Mammon snarled.

"Are you sure? I don't think you can take much more. Look at you, you've only cum five times and you're starting to go limp."

Mammon glared up at him. "Then fuck me until I cum ten times, you filthy fornicator!" it snarled. "Let's see how long you can fuck!"

Nolan slapped his cock against Mammon's tight hole, and Mammon made a strangled sound as it squirmed about on the cum-stained bed. It spread its legs even wider, opening itself up to him fully.

"I almost drowned you out with my last load, demon. Are you certain you're ready for this?"

"Mmm..." Mammon smacked its lips. "Such hot, sweet cum. I could slurp that down all day. But all this foreplay is boring, Catholic homo. Let's fuck. Fill my fuck hole as often as you can."

Nolan suddenly rammed his full length into the demon's ass, and Mammon screamed. Nolan did as well; the possessed's asshole was incredibly tight and hot, and it gripped him like a tailored glove.

He held the impaled demon beneath his body. Mammon shuddered and moaned, eyes wide, its thick cock pulsing against Nolan's belly. It slowly wrapped its legs around Nolan's body. Nolan flexed his kegel muscles, causing his deeply-submerged cock to flex. Mammon moaned again.

"Do that again," it hissed.

Nolan repeated the action, and Mammon growled in its throat. It tried to thrash its hips upward, but Nolan had anticipated the action and lowered his body over the possessed's, pressing it back into the bed. Mammon's long tongue snaked out of its mouth and caressed his lips. Nolan opened his mouth and their tongues touched as he ground his pelvis against the demon. Mammon made a satisfied noise, and its hot tongue filled up Nolan's mouth like a serpent. Nolan sucked on it as he slowly began to thrust in and out of the possessed, moving slowly and purposefully. He knew Mammon wanted to be fucked hard and fast; he was resolute in his desire to continue to tease the demon further, to frustrate it so much that when it came, it would be forceful enough to eject it from the possessed's body.

"Motherfucking prick," Mammon murmured. "Fuck me like you mean it!"

"I don't want you to cum too soon," Nolan replied. "I want to spend some time enjoying you."

"Then have a heart attack, fucker! Enjoy me forever in Hell!"

Nolan slammed his cock back into Mammon with enough force to make it shriek in a mixture of pain and agony. "I think I'll work you over here first." He looked down at the demon's cock as another white bead oozed out of it. "Mmm, someone's very horny."

"I can go all day and all night, assfucker."

Nolan leaned down and kissed the demon's lips. "I sure hope so."

With that, he began pounding Mammon with true intent, slamming into the possessed with urgent ardor. Mammon's moans filled the room alongside the slap of their bodies coming together as Nolan propelled himself into the possessed's body like a metronome. He fucked hard and deep for six strokes, then shallow for another six, alternating the rhythm in kind. Nolan's cock was burning after the first two minutes, and he could feel his precum as it seeped up his urethra. His nerves were on fire, and his breath began to come from him in gasps.

"This time you cum first," Mammon groaned. "Release my hands..."

"No..."

Wood shattered as the posts to which the demon's hands were bound parted. Before Nolan could react, its arms were around his shoulders, its legs wrapped around his lower body. It could have attacked him then, slashing and tearing; instead, it held him in place, raising its body up to meet his. Once again, Mammon's thick, slavish tongue found his. The demon was totally caught up in the moment now, fucking him back for all it was worth, its own cock slick with warm precum as it slid up and down Nolan's abdomen. Nolan pushed it back onto the bed and hammered it for all he was worth, his cock pistoning in and out of its tight asshole.

Mammon broke off the tongue kiss. "Ahhh, fuck, tear me apart, fuck me harder--"

"Cum for me, bitch," Nolan gasped.

"No...no, I know we have to cum at the same time for you to cast me out," Mammon breathed. "I won't...I won't...! Ahh, you're such a good fuck...!"

Nolan looked down and saw Mammon's cock was spattering again, heavy droplets of precum that dripped down to form a pool on the possessed's flat stomach. The pool broke up beneath the force of their heaving bodies, streaming off to either side. It was almost entirely white now, clear of any discernible gray. Mammon's hold on the possessed was weakened now to the point that one more orgasm would tear the demon free.

He dipped down and kissed the demon's head, his tongue darting into one of its ears. "Cum for me like a good little bitch."

Mammon pushed him away with sudden strength, eyes blazing with fury. At the same time, its legs remained wrapped around him, spurring him on.

"You cum!" Mammon cried. "You cum into your little bitch! Do it now! Do it NOW!"