The Sexorcist: Mammon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nolan was out of time and restraint. His nerves began to burn, and a wildfire consumed his dick and his hips as his orgasm began to blossom. He reached out and clamped a hand around Mammon's neck, squeezing hard. It choked and gasped while angling its hips upward, splashing them both with droplets of precum that continued sprinkling from its cock.

"Cum in me," it said, its voice a choked whisper. "Cum in me like I'm the God whose feet you lick and kiss--"

The demon spasmed then and cried out as its great cock released a fantastic flood of cum that shot between them, hot and heavy. Nolan cried out as his own orgasm stormed through his body like an invading army, raping and pillaging each and every nerve as he spilled shot after shot after shot after shot of hot seed inside the demon. This only exaggerated the demon's orgasm. Its great cock continued firing heavy spurts, and Nolan lowered his head and opened his mouth as wide as he could. He was rewarded with two or three sweet, warm power squirts that covered his face as he emptied himself into that tight, sweet ass.

"Such a good fuck," Mammon moaned as its emissions finally ebbed. "Such a good fuck, your piss-ant deity will be so proud--"

The room shook as if an earthquake had struck. Mammon cried out in fear now as Nolan continued thrusting into the possessed, his cock finally beginning to soften. The light grew dark and the body beneath him trembled as Mammon's grip loosened, then broke free. Dark clouds formed over the bed, and Nolan looked up to see the demon's true visage floating above him. It was horrifying to see: flame red eyes, yellowed fangs, horns whose points were sharpened to the point of infinity.

"We will meet again, Christian," Mammon said in a deep, guttural voice that couldn't be recreated with human vocal chords. "And when we do, it will be me who spends the rest of eternity fucking you in the ass."

"Give Astarath my best," Nolan sighed. "I sexorcised him last year. He came five times, then fled. Tell him you held out for six."

Mammon seemed to contemplate that for a moment. "I do not think my master will appreciate such a report."

"Then tell him you're a much better fuck."

"Even less likely to cause him restraint while torturing me, mortal. But our time together was well spent."

"I cast you out," Nolan said. "Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; And do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen," Nolan added with a flourish.

"Fuck you, Catholic faggot."

"We did that to each other, demon scum."

Mammon's roar filled the room with an ear-splitting din, and then it faded away.

Nolan waited for a few minutes as his erection slowly abated. The young man beneath him was breathing normally, eyes closed. Nolan kissed his face gently, then slowly withdrew. As he pulled out, the man moaned and angled his hips upward, as if desiring further contact. Nolan gently disengaged himself, then returned to the bathroom and wet more towels with warm water. He set about cleaning the former possessed as best as he could, removing as much of the spilt cum as was possible. The ceiling and headboard were write-offs, as was the mattress; Mammon's corrosive jism had essentially destroyed them, but Jeremy Prentiss's parents were among the wealthiest in the country. They would repair and replace all that had been damaged, and do whatever they needed to keep the entire episode of their son's possession a deep secret. Nolan understood this well. It was the American way.

"You fucked me."

Jeremy's voice was small but clear. Nolan looked at him with wide eyes. That he would regain consciousness so quickly, much less remember anything that had taken place, was a sudden surprise.

"What do you remember?" he asked the young man.

"I remember you on top of me, fucking me hard," Jeremy said. "You made a cum. I shot like a crazy fountain." He paused, his dark eyes still glazed from the shock of possession. "I really liked it."

"Well...I don't know what you're talking about."

"You're in my bedroom. And you're naked." Jeremy paused to swallow. "You're in really good shape." He looked at Nolan's flaccid cock. "Are you...are you still horny?"

"I'm good."

"Will you lie down with me for a while?"

"You need to rest."

"I will. I just want you to hold me for a while. You mind?" Jeremy's voice was barely more than a dry whisper.

Nolan considered it for a moment, then picked up the bed sheet and draped it over them as he slid back into the bed. The sheet covering the mattress was still sticky with drying cum, but Jeremy snuggled against him and kissed his neck. Nolan put a hand on his head and patted him, suddenly uncomfortable. He'd never had to deal with the possessed after the fact. This was new territory for him.

"You need to rest," he said.

"You made me cum," Jeremy said. He kissed Nolan's neck again. "I almost never cum while being fucked, but you made me cum."

"You were dreaming," Nolan said.

"No. There's cum all over the bed."

Impossibly, Nolan felt a stirring in his loins. God, are you giving me your energy? The young man was so warm, so beautiful, and here he was snuggling up to him and showering his neck and chest with kisses. Was this a reward? Or was Mammon still screwing around with him behind the scenes? Nolan had never heard of a demon or a devil returning to a victim after banishment. Once a person was dispossessed, it was impossible for them to return. It was the order of things; the underside of Heaven got one chance, and one chance only at torturing the true targets of the possessed, the family.

Jeremy's hand was suddenly on his cock. "You're getting a little hard."

"Son...you need to rest," Nolan repeated.

"Not if you need to cum again," Jeremy said, his voice still soft and distant.

"Like I said. I'm good." Nolan tried to push his hand away, but Jeremy kept stroking Nolan's semi-hard cock.

"Just let me hold onto it for a while," he murmured. "You can hold onto me too, if you want."

Nolan did, and found Jeremy's cock was semi-hard as well. "I think maybe you need to cum again," he said.

Jeremy tilted his face upward and kissed Nolan on the lips. "I'd like to," he whispered.

Nolan stroked Jeremy's cock gently, feeling it firm up again in his hand. The guy was a supreme specimen, that was for sure. Even after the abuse his body had taken during the possession, he still wanted to spray.

He went down on Jeremy again, this time not as a sexorcist but as a caring human being. Jeremy moaned and ran his finger through Nolan's graying hair as he sucked in his cock, now already inflated back to its impressive full length. Jeremy whimpered as Nolan worked on him as gently as he could, slathering his dick with all the tenderness it deserved. It didn't take long, and soon Jeremy was grunting and thrusting his hips upward as he came. He didn't spurt much jism, so Nolan had no problem drinking it down as he lay between Jeremy's parted thighs.

"Cum on my face," Jeremy said, warm and rosy in the afterglow of his orgasm. "Please daddy, shoot on my face."

Nolan knelt over the young man and tugged on his cock. He was fully erect, but super-sensitive; he was shocked he had anything left over after the effort he had spent trying to dispel Mammon. But he stroked himself as Jeremy's tongue flitted over his cock's head, and soon he felt another orgasm building up in his body.

"I'm about to cum," he warned Jeremy.

Jeremy's glazed eyes were locked onto Nolan's cock. "Show me, daddy," he said.

Nolan grunted as his cock spat a surprisingly robust load, heavy white cream that Jeremy lapped up. There was something sweet about it, the human connection. As Nolan's orgasm faded into the background, Jeremy lapped his cock clean, then spread his spilled seed over his face and neck. He pulled Nolan down and gave him a warm, cummy kiss, his tongue flitting into his mouth.

Nolan held him until he finally slept, then cleaned him off once again. He kissed Jeremy's lips, then his limp cock. He dressed, made the sign of the cross on Jeremy's forehead, then covered the young man with the sheet as he slept peacefully in the darkened room. Nolan gathered his belongings and turned toward the bedroom door.

He had returned a son to his family.

His job was done.

Until next time.