The Sextastic Space Race 02

Story Info
Aekyra is interviewed and tested for a reality show.
1k words
4.68
1.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The application to the Sextastic Space Race submitted, Aekyra anxiously awaited a response. She tried to keep her mind occupied with work. But this opportunity would be incredible. It was nearly six weeks before she heard from the producers. To her absolute amazement, they wanted her to come in for an interview and testing. Aekyra wasn't sure what testing meant, but she was sure whatever it was, she could handle it.

She showed up early to her interview. The woman who greeted her walked her back into a comfy looking space with a fluffy looking couch and a few chairs. She told her a panel of 3 would be in shortly to discuss her entry into the race.

Aekyra sat nervously on the couch. It felt slick beneath her but was comfortable. However, it wasn't designed for humans and she had to sit on the edge so as not to be swallowed up by the massive cushions. She fiddled with the length of her borrowed skirt and tried to take deep breaths. She knew she could win the race. She had the willpower and self-discipline to achieve her goals. If she had to fuck some monsters along the way, she would do so.

The panel was made up of a variety of species she recognized from her various jobs on the tourist asteroid. One was a female goat-like creature from a nearby planet, covered in mahogany pelt and deep red hooves. The second panel member was an aquatic gender with yellow and purple scales that shined. They eyed her full body with a particular lecherousness. The third was a male of the Verindians, a giant, muscled purple species who stood too still and were confused with trees on some worlds. His hair branched from his head and Aekyra noticed he pulled his chair to the far side of the room so that he wasn't stabbing the others with his limbs.

The Verindians began the interview by asking her questions she expected, "why do you want to join the race?" "How will you handle the obstacles which arise?" "What are your plans if you win the competition?" "Do you have any concerns about being fucked by males aliens three times your size?" The panel listened to her and seemed to dissect everything. The aquatic judge sneered when she said she had experience fending off horny males in the diner she worked at. But she felt it was applicable.

The interview took considerable time. The panel indicated that they had everything they needed from the interview and that it was time for the test. She still didn't know what to expect but decided she was as ready as she could be. A humanoid robotic creature entered the room from a side door holding a box. He opened the box onto a table before her couch and indicated she should remove her panties and place her knees up on either side of her. She blanched, a little scared now but the panel and the robot stared at her.

She took a deep breath and pulled her skirt up to her waist. She slowly pushed the small underwear down her legs and tucked it into her bag for safekeeping. She did as the robot asked and slid all the way to the back of the couch and spread her legs to the panel. She held unto the backs of her thighs and tried not to tremble. She realized that the robot had a camera on his face that allowed the panel to see her sex up close on their tablet screens. She shivered.

The robot used his metal fingers to pry open her lips and stroke up and down her sex. His cold fingers held her open and began to elongate, entering her pussy while still holding her open. Another "finger" protuberance stroked her clit with a soft vibration sensation. She closed her eyes and began to relax as the robot toyed with her clit and pussy. She heard the squelching sound of her own juices as he began working his finger deep into her channel. The finger retracted and the clit device turned its vibration on high. She arched and moaned and groped at her own nipples which were now poking through her shirt.

The robot retrieved an item from the box and she nearly came off her seat when he pushed the thick cock-shapped device inside her. He let it sit still for a moment and then began thrusting it in and out of her in earnest. Her inner lips clung to the dildo as she writhed around it. Suddenly, it was removed from her and she growled in frustration. The aquatic panel member laughed. She glared at the robot who showed no emotion at her needs. She settled down again as he pulled a bigger, thicker, longer dildo from the box.

This one had a pointed, triangular knob on the end that thickened out to the base. It was covered in raised circular ridges and she suspected it was made to look like a Verindian's cock. The robot pushed the dildo into her pussy with no delay or hesitation. She arched her hips off the couch at the intrusion and cried out with an orgasm. Her legs shaking from the effort. When she came down the entire panel was grinning at her and the robot removed both the dildo and the vibration from her clit.

He took one more device from the box, a thin glass cylinder and pushed that into her pussy, immediately withdrawing it. She heard beeps and dings and the panel began reading data on their screens. "Congratulations," the goat-lady said, "your responses and measurements indicate you are an excellent candidate for our Sextastic Space Race. We look forward to seeing you in the competition."

Aekyra tried to catch her breath and pull down her skirt while the panel members each shook her hand and exited the room. She was left alone with the robot who was cleaning her juices off the testing materials. He handed her a cloth and she tried to discreetly wipe her pussy before replacing her panties and exiting the room with a bright red, sweaty face.