The Sexual Adventure You Crave

Story Info
A married woman fucks a stranger in the woods.
1.5k words
3.77
12.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imagine me giving you directions to a big county park outside the city. You will drive there with your husband to hike, but he will say he just wants to stay at the picnic tables and do something stupid on his phone. Good thing he's predictable. As you head out from the picnic tables and start down the trail, the breeze flowing across your skin warms you. Yet goosebumps dot your arms, driven by your excitement at letting a man you hardly know fuck your brains out in the woods.

You follow my directions and leave the trail at the distinctive, century-old oak I described, having not seen another person in 10 minutes. You walk past it and find a hidden, smaller trail that leads you deep into the woods. A good hundred yards down the trail, you begin to wonder whether this guy is for real. Yet you continue to follow your secret lover's instructions, plunging deeper and deeper into the woods.

Then you see the blanket spread out on a sunny spot of grass next to a stream. You open the picnic basket sitting next to the blanket with the words 'open me.' written on top. Inside is strawberry, a square of chocolate, a rabbit vibrator, a butt plug, a large black phallus, and a silk blindfold. There is also a note. "Remove your clothes and your inhibitions. Eat the strawberry. Lay the chocolate on your tongue. Put on the silk blindfold. Lay down on the blanket. Begin using the rabbit."

You strip off your clothes, feeling amazingly liberated at the sensation of raw sunshine on your skin and the sense of the entirety of nature observing your nudity. The strawberry juices explode sweetly in your mouth, and make another part of you wet, too. The chocolate melts slowly, as if warmed by the sun, filling your mouth with a exquisitely earthy experience. You lay on the blanket and start up the rabbit, noting how unusual it feels to have a mechanical toy out in nature. Pulling the blindfold over your eyes, you sense the odd combination of darkness on your eyes and warming light on your skin. The chocolate and strawberry tastes linger in your mouth, further disorienting you.

Your pussy is already moist from the mental warm-up and starts juicing in earnest as soon as the vibrating rabbit tip connects with your clit. Soon, you're plunging the rabbit deep where it wants to go, feeling it spinning and pulsing and vibrating inside you. You're startled by a warm, sticky substance dripping onto your nipples, followed by a mouth licking it off. The trail of honey now drips down your belly to your clit. The tongue follow it, lapping up the sweetness from your skin. By the time the tongue is down in your muff (are you shaved, slut?), the anticipation of a mouth on your cunt is unimaginable. But the mouth doesn't get there.

Instead, you feel your legs being lifted up, and the warm breath of a man's face between your upraised ass cheeks. Then the tongue darts in, flicking your little rosebud asshole. It flicks and licks and darts all around, finally pushing its tip in a half-inch. You feel building pressure against your hole, then realize it's not a tongue. It's the butt plug sliding past your sphincter and into your ass. The thickest part of the plug slides through the tight spot and it suddenly snaps into place, lodged in your ass. You feel outward pressure as the plug is pull to where it stretches you fully again, then released to slide back into place. Over and over your little rosebud is teased, coaxed to open up and accept a deep fucking.

You sense a shadow on your face, and suddenly a cock head brushes against your lips, rubs all over your face, moves down to caress each nipple, then returns to your mouth, which you open. The cock starts slowly pushing into your mouth, then builds steam until it's fucking you in deep strokes. You gag a bit with each thrust as the stranger becomes less gentle. You realize that this is how he is going to fuck your other holes. With increasing urgency, the cock thrusts, then suddenly jerks upright. The first spurt shoots into your mouth, mixing with the strawberry and chocolate. The second spurt is surprisingly larger than the first, which was already thick and heavy. This one splashes into your face and begins running down your cheeks and chin. Another spurt on the face. Then suddenly one on your tits, catching a nipple and running down the side. Another spurt on your chest, leaving a streak across the other breast. A pause, then finally one connects with your muff, running down onto your hand as it continues grinding the rabbit into you.

The cock pushes back into your mouth, quickly becoming hard again as you tongue the underside. The rabbit is tugged from your hand and moved to rest on your clit as the cock slides in. Wasting no time, your secret lover starts fucking your soaked pussy in earnest, with deep strokes that slam into your pelvis, causing you to cry out. Your cry echoes through the forest, reminding you where you are--naked in a park, getting fucked on a blanket. You are moved to your knees, with your ass (still filled with the plug) up in the air. The cock resumes its hard fucking, hitting all your best spots again and again, fucking and fucking and fucking you.

You feel pulling on the buttplug as your secret lover starts fucking it in and out of your ass, then vibrating it back and forth with his hand, in time with the thrusting in your pussy. The urgency of the motion builds, the cock stiffens, then starts pulsing, sending spurt after spurt of cum into you. You count at least five thick spurts shooting against your cunt walls. The cock comes out of your pussy and you feel the man guide you backward onto something else. It's the big phallus, resting on the ground behind you. You move backward and down onto the large cock, feeling it stretch you out and go so fucking deep into your pussy. The buttplug and phallus are now fully in you as you grind downward.

You feel the buttplug come out, replaced with a tongue and fingers that fuck your ass and stretch it and lube it until it's completely soaked and gaping open. The cock finds your mouth and fucks it, mixing the tastes of pussy juice and cum and strawberries and chocolate. You can't wait for what comes next, as the cock pulls out of your mouth and the stranger moves behind you. The cock head pushes against your rosebud and starts its slide into you. Deeper and deeper it goes, until you feel the stranger's heavy balls resting against your pussy. He has pulled you backwards until you are actually sitting upright, reverse cowgirl with the black cock in your pussy and the stranger's cock in your ass.

Your man holds you there, impaled, and reaches his hands up to play roughly with your nipples, pulling them and twisting them. His hands run everywhere around your body, stopping on your clit and starting to rub it furiously. He's pumping furiously into your ass, over and over and over. You think he's going to cum, but he doesn't. Instead, he flips you over and pushes back into you. Then he stands you up and fucks you against a tree, using his hand to fuck the phallus into your pussy while he pummels your ass. He bends you over and fucks you standing, then pushes you to your knees. For a half-hour, he rolls you and twists you and bends you over and open, fucking you and spanking you and pulling roughly on your tits.

Finally, with your face down on the warm earth and your ass up in the air, you feel the spurts in your ass. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Oh my god. He's filling your ass with cum. The cum from your pussy has dripped down your legs, and the taste of cum lingers in your mouth. You've been fucked and flooded with cum in every hole, out in the woods. You feel him pull out and you collapse onto the blanket, resting for several minutes as the warm sun tingles your skin.

You lose track of time in the afterglow. Taking off the blindfold, you don't see anyone. In fact, you don't see the blanket, dildos, picnic basket or your clothes! You're lying naked and fucked on the grass. Tentatively, you get up and look around, seeing only the path you came in on. As you start down the path, something catches your eye up ahead. It's your panties. Putting them on, you see another object ahead--your bra. One by one, you collect your clothes. Finally, as you near the big oak, you see your final items of clothing. You pop back out onto the trail just as a pair of hikers comes by. They're cute guys. They look at you like it's pretty clear you've been recently fucked. You feel a newfound thrill at finally having your real self be known. They head off and you go the other way, returning to the picnic tables and your normal life...