The Sexy Little Hot-Wife

Story Info
Cuckolding/hot-wife story.
14.9k words
3.79
64.9k
69
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE SEXY LITTLE HOT-WIFE by Andrew1968

This is a cuckolding/hot-wife themed story. Please be aware of that. Please move on, if you don't like these sorts of stories. All of the characters in this story are 18 years of age or older.

The 3 characters in this story are:

Helen: a sexy little hot-wife

Jake: Helen's cuckolded husband

Michael: Helen's young boyfriend -- the kid next door

As per normal, I will remove any rude comments and delete any nasty email on a routine basis. I'm not interested in what score I get.

I hope fans of cuckolding/hot-wife themed stories enjoy this.

********

Helen was curled up in Jake's arms. The two of them were drinking a glass of red wine together, on the outdoor lounge. The dark night had closed in around them. A fire burnt before them in a pit.

Helen and Jake had eaten dinner, opened a bottle of wine and got the fire going. It was a good night for a blaze and a glass of red -- it was cold and the sky was filled with stars.

Helen and Jake were making small talk. It was a soft and intimate conversation. The words didn't really matter. The loving tone of voice they used and the way they held each other, while they exchanged their small talk, was what was important. But then a moment later that changed.

Jake was drunk when he said it. He was tipsy. He was happy and his guard was down. He was feeling fearless. He was feeling honest. He was sipping his wine. His beautiful Helen was against him. Jake just blurted it out.

"I've always wanted to see you with another guy Helen. I think that would be so hot. I would love to share you. Helen, you could have a boyfriend, if you really wanted to and I wouldn't mind."

There was a long silent pause. Jake drank his wine and looked up at the stars. Helen said nothing for a moment.

"Are you serious," Helen finally asked her husband Jake, looking at him with a surprised expression on her face. "Is that what you really want or are you just drunk and talking bullshit?"

Jake didn't answer his wife straight away. He reached out and ran his fingers through her long brown hair. He leant in and kissed his wife's lightly tanned cheek. He stared at her face. She was such a cute woman. She was so petite and so beautiful. He cupped her little foot in his hand. He stroked her tiny toes.

"Jake," Helen prompted him, her brown eyes lively and filled with firelight, and a smile playing on her features. "Say that again and just be honest. Is that really what you want?"

"Yes, that's what I want," Jake said, after a moment.

"Seriously?"

"Yes, Helen baby," Jake admitted.

Helen suddenly broke free from Jake's warm comfortable grasp. She stood up. She looked down at her husband. For a moment she felt unreal and wasn't sure where she stood. She looked at Jake as if he was a stranger.

"I'm sorry Helen," Jake said, sitting up abruptly, "I didn't mean to upset you."

Helen shook her head. She was suddenly feeling drunk. She had run through a few glasses of wine. She was unsteady on her feet. Jake prepared himself to stand up. Helen held up her hand. She drained her glass of red.

"Helen?"

"No, just stay there," Helen whispered, still holding her hand up, "just..."

"I guess I shouldn't have said anything."

"No, you should always be completely honest with me. I just can't believe you want me to...," Helen said, before Jake cut her off.

"I love you so much Helen," Jake whispered, nodding his head, as if that would affirm just how much he adored his beautiful petite wife.

Helen sighed. She swayed on the spot from too much wine.

"I just want you to be happy," Jake continued.

"Happy?"

"Well, I'm just saying, I wouldn't stand in the way or say no, if there was someone you were attracted to, and wanted to spend some time with. That's all I'm saying..."

Helen looked at her empty glass. She didn't say anything. She picked up the bottle of wine they were drinking and filled her glass. She laughed as some of the wine missed her glass. She picked up her drink and sipped her red. She suddenly began to dance on the spot. Their conversation seemed to be momentarily forgotten.

"God, I need to hear some damned good music," Helen said, before drinking, while she swung her delicious hips.

"But there would be a condition," Jake continued, starting their conversation again.

"Conditions," Helen muttered, "you are imposing conditions Jake? How can you impose conditions?"

"Yes, Helen," Jake said. "There is just one condition: I love you and would never want you to leave me. That's the condition."

Helen picked up a long, thin metal rod, which they used to stoke the fire. She dug the tip of the rod into the blaze and stirred and scratched at the burning wooden logs and embers. Sparks exploded into the air and a plume of dark grey smoke curled upwards. She dropped the metal rod and it clattered on the tiled patio floor.

"Oh shit," Helen exclaimed and then started laughing.

"Helen?"

Helen continued dancing. She closed her eyes and gently turned on the spot. She hummed to herself. Jake thought she looked so silly and pretty.

"Helen?"

"Look baby," Helen said, "I don't think I could date another man, or sleep with another man while I'm married to you. I mean I'm not sure. I mean I could, but maybe not. I mean I'm a complete flirt, but I'm not sure I could do a boyfriend and a husband at the same time, Jake baby - capiche?"

Helen suddenly burst out laughing. Jake grinned.

"Does that make any sense," Helen asked Jake, before breaking into more laugher.

"Ummm no," Jake said, scratching his head.

"Oh my God Jake, just go with the flow."

"But Helen..."

"I'm not sure baby," Helen loudly sang, her eyes glowing bright and a smile curling at the corners of her lips.

"Helen, the kids," Jake cautioned.

"Yeah, yeah," Helen whispered, holding a finger to her lips and starting to dance again. "Will you please get some fucking music Jake and put it on please -- God, how many more hints can I drop baby? Please get with it baby or else I will run off with another man, conditions or not."

Jake sighed and stood up. He drained his glass of red wine. He was definitely feeling drunk as well. He put his empty glass down on the table, turned and walked inside the house.

Their CDs were in a cabinet, but they ended up all over the floor as Jake searched for the right one. Jake found something, which he hoped wouldn't wake the kids and would entertain Helen. He popped it in the CD player. He pressed play.

"So, old school," Jake whispered as the first song started. "We really need to get into the 21st century."

Jake heard Helen whoop as the music filled the back patio area. He broke into a grin. He ambled back out to the back door and stepped through.

Helen was bouncing around the back patio, pretending her glass of red wine was a microphone. She was singing or rather bellowing into it, while red wine was splashing and staining the tiled patio floor. She suddenly began to shake her hips again.

Jake laughed at his beautiful little wife. She was very sexy. He picked up the bottle of red and poured the rest of the wine into his glass. He picked up the glass and sat down. He toasted his gorgeous wife. He drank. His head spun. He felt good.

Helen opened her eyes. She knew Jake was watching her and she was performing for him. She wriggled her delicious body in front of him. She turned and shoved her behind at him. He tried to grab her, but she evaded him with a laugh. She turned back to him, closed her eyes and danced to the old school 1990s music they liked to listen to.

"What would your kids say, if they could see you now -- all drunk and dancing and singing into a wine glass."

"Don't use my children against me asshole," Helen said, before she began singing the song, which was playing on the CD player. She sang it loud. Her face went red and her dark hair flashed about.

Jake shook his head and grinned. Helen stopped singing as the song came to an end. She studied Jake.

"Do you really want to watch me do another guy?"

"Oh yeah Helen," Jake said, "God yes."

Helen laughed. She gulped her wine. Another song started.

"You know you're fucking crazy bud," Helen said, and then she began to sing and dance. "You're playing with fire baby. You're gonna get burnt -- oh, so burnt!"

"Maybe," Jake said, standing up, walking to the pit, picking up the thin metal rod from the ground and actually starting to play with the blaze, "then again, maybe not..."

Helen suddenly stopped dancing. She stared at her husband.

"You really could handle something like that," Helen asked him, amazed. "You really wouldn't get jealous or intimidated by something like that? Are you fucking crazy baby?"

Jake grinned. He dropped the rod on the tiled patio floor. It rang out noisily.

"Oh fuck," Jake exclaimed.

Helen burst into laughter. The red wine in her glass sloshed and ran down her fingers. Jake laughed as well.

"Shoosh, shoosh, the kids," Jake hissed, holding his finger to his lips, before laughing again.

"You would never be able to handle seeing me in another man's arms Jake," Helen said, after the laughter died down.

Jake grinned and sat back down. She wasn't dancing. She was waiting.

"I would love to see that," Jake said, watching his grinning wife, "that would be so hot to watch."

"And what if I kissed someone else in front of you?"

"Oh boy Helen," Jake said.

Helen grinned. She began to slowly dance around. She liked having his eyes on her.

"You're crazy, Jake baby," she sang after a moment.

"God, I would love that," Jake said enthusiastically. "You're so beautiful Helen and I adore you so much. Watching you with someone else would be so amazing."

Helen laughed. She drained her glass of red. She plopped down besides Jake. He turned to her and took her into his arms. He softly kissed her scalp.

"I think you're so drunk, Jake honey," Helen whispered, her voice barely heard over the noise of the old school music they liked to listen to.

"Maybe, but I would still love to see it," Jake whispered.

Helen turned her head and kissed her husband on the mouth. It was wet and passionate. Helen then slowly tried to stand up. Jake reached out and supported her as she got to her feet. She put her empty glass down on the table.

"I'm going to bed, Jake baby," Helen said, stumbling into the house, through the back door. "I'm so drunk. Turn off the music Jake. Thanks for the dance."

Jake sat there for a moment and stared blurrily into the fire. He drank his wine. His mind was annihilated. He set his empty glass down on the table. Finally he stood up. He filled a bucket with water and poured the water on the fire. The blaze abruptly died with a loud hiss and a cloud of smoke and steam. He dropped the bucket. Jake went inside. He locked the back door. He turned off the CD player and then he went to bed.

***

"Oh my God, don't talk to me," Helen muttered at Jake the next morning, terribly hung over, wandering around the house in her dressing gown, a cup of coffee in her hand.

Jake nodded at his wife. He looked and felt terrible. He felt like death warmed up. He groaned and stumbled back into the master bedroom, closed the door and crawled into bed.

Helen went out to the back porch. The empty bottles of wine were still out there, along with the two empty glasses from last night's misadventure. She just wasn't ready to clean up yet. It was a Sunday morning -- there was no rush.

"I'm too old for this shit," Helen said, before drinking the scolding coffee and burning her tongue. "Damn!"

Helen and Jake's two 18 year old twin children crept towards the back door. She heard them.

"No," Helen stated, without turning around to look at her two teenagers, "go back to bed -- today is cancelled - forever."

There was some laughter.

"Cruel brats," Helen muttered.

"Told you they were up all night, drinking and carrying on," Helen's 18 year old son, Jon said to his twin sister Kerrie. "They're both so hung over."

"Yep," Kerrie said, before bursting into laughter.

"Away," Helen said, "I'm trying to die here in peace. Love you by the way."

The two teenagers laughed again and vanished. Helen finally was able to drink some coffee and felt the rejuvenating and miraculous properties of caffeine begin to bring her back to life. She suddenly felt like getting up and moving. She was about to turn around and walk back inside the house, but on the spur of the moment, she strolled down the stairs at the edge of the back patio and then wandered across the backyard.

Helen ended up at the garden beds near the back fence. She pretended to study the bulbs and the shrubs, but she was very hung over. She groaned, rubbed her head, squinted against the feeble morning sun, cursed life and drank her coffee. For a second, Helen wondered - why had she bothered coming here to look at the back garden, when she felt so terrible? The answer came just moments later.

"Mrs. Poole," a male voice called out, just as Helen was turning to go.

Helen froze. She whirled about. A young male was looking at her from over the fence. It was Michael, her next door neighbor's 19 year old boy.

"Damn," Helen hissed under her breath, aware she looked a mess.

Michael grinned at her.

"Oh, hi Michael," Helen said awkwardly, trying to smooth her hair down and neaten herself up.

Helen and Michael looked at each other. He grinned at her and she smiled, despite her hangover. She ambled over. She liked talking to Michael. He was such a good looking kid. He was tall and well built. He was all dark and handsome. Michael was an intelligent young man and entirely harmless. Helen had known Michael and his parents for nearly ten years.

And further Michael had a crush on Helen. He had been crushing on her for years. Helen had expected him to get over it, but he never let it go. It left Helen feeling very flattered and Jake feeling somewhat intimidated. Helen just couldn't help herself -- she loved the attention.

"When are you going to start calling me Helen," she asked Michael, after she reached the fence line, where he was, "Mrs. Poole is far too formal."

Michael grinned. His eyes lit up. Helen laughed at him.

"Sure Helen," Michael said, trying the name out. "I heard you and Mr. Poole at it last night. You sounded like you were partying all night."

"Don't remind me Michael," Helen said, "the two of us are so hung over this morning. I'm far too old for that sort of thing."

"You're not that old Helen," Michael said, before breaking into a grin and dropping his eyes to check her out.

Helen grinned and then drank more coffee. She liked this kid - he had the hots for her and it didn't feel inappropriate or uncomfortable at all. It felt natural, normal and fun. He was 19 and she was 41, so sure there was an age difference, but it was entirely okay with her. He made her feel young.

"Well, I'm sorry about that," Helen said with a twinkle in her eye. "I hope my shenanigans didn't keep you up all night and make it so you couldn't sleep Michael."

Helen noticed his cheeky grin -- so sexy.

"No, it was fine," he said. "You're so much fun Helen. You have a wild singing voice and you dance around a lot when you're drunk."

Helen laughed. Michael grinned.

"You're so sweet to say so, but don't remind me Michael."

"It was good - you didn't keep me up that much."

I didn't keep you up, that's a shame! I think it would be fun to keep you up and going all night Michael."

"It wouldn't be very hard, if you did it Helen."

Helen gasped. She feigned surprise and pretended to be offended. He laughed.

"Really, are you sure about that Michael? I thought it would end up being very hard?"

Michael grinned and then burst out laughing again.

"I'm just playing with you honey," Helen said and then winked.

Michael smiled. Helen drank coffee. She wondered what else he would do to flirt with her. He was smiling and checking her out.

"I must look like such a mess Michael," Helen said, preening herself in front of him.

"No, you look really good Helen," he said softly, appraising her slowly.

"Yeah, you like what you see, do you honey," Helen asked him with a gentle inviting smile.

Michael grinned. He was still so young and inexperienced. He had a couple of girlfriends, but they were young and inexperienced like he was. Michael wasn't a virgin, but he needed an older woman to initiate him properly, Helen thought.

"Sure Helen," Michael said, "you always look so beautiful."

"I do - don't I," Helen said, "though, maybe not as much this morning."

"You're such a gorgeous looker Mrs. Poole, I mean Helen."

"Wow, you're such a charmer Michael," Helen said, smiling, "charm the pants right off me, if I wasn't careful, wouldn't you?"

Michael laughed. Helen grinned.

"Sure would Helen," Michael stated softly.

Jake's wife winked at him and laughed. He joined in. She stepped in a bit closer. His eyes grew wide. She hadn't taken a flirty conversation, with this young male, so far before. It felt good.

"Would you take my underwear as a trophy, Michael?"

"Hell yeah Helen," Michael said, stepping in closer as well.

Helen grinned. She was about to say something further to escalate this encounter, but she stopped herself. She was married to Jake after all. She always flirted with men, but she always drew a limit to it, before it went too far. Again, she was married to Jake. She decided to back off.

Helen sighed. Michael stopped grinning.

"Are you okay Helen?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Thanks Michael," Helen said, "I don't feel so hung over and old now. You're good for my ego. I better get back inside and make those two rat-bags some breakfast."

"I should come over and cook for you one morning," Michael quickly offered.

Helen smiled. He was persistent and sweet. She liked that.

"Yes, that would be real nice Michael," Helen said, watching him and refusing to rule it out. "I would like that."

"Maybe one morning, when Mr. Poole is at work," Michael added.

"And when the kids are out as well," Helen said, with a grin.

"Sure," Michael said, checking her out again, "how about tomorrow Helen?"

"Well, that may be a bit too soon Michael," Helen said, surprised that her heart was starting to pound in her chest.

Michael scratched his head. He suddenly looked awkward. Helen came to his rescue. She wanted to leave him feeling positive and not just flat out reject him, then and there, on the spot. She didn't want to be nasty. She really did want him to cook breakfast for her.

"Look, let me have a think about it Michael," Helen said with a smile, "I'm not saying no. I promise I'll get back to you soon honey."

"Sure Helen," Michael said, a smile growing on his handsome features.

Michael laughed and so did Helen. They gazed at each other for a moment. Helen softly bit her bottom lip and Michael ran his fingers through his hair. She finally said bye, turned and started walking back to the house. She heard Michael say bye. She was sure his eyes were lingering on her as she crossed the backyard, walked up the stairs, passed through the porch and entered her house.

"Damn, I should have said yes. I could have arranged a date with that kid," Helen whispered.

Helen stopped herself -- she was married to Jake. She gently slapped her forehead and then shook her head.

"What the...," Helen whispered.

Helen turned and looked out into the backyard towards the fence line. Sure enough, Michael was still out there. Helen could easily imagine her next door neighbor's kid without his shirt on -- she had seen him shirtless before -- he was lean and muscular and brown.

For a moment Helen imagined running her hands over his chest and abdomen. She suddenly had a flash of images in her mind. She saw herself kissing Michael on the mouth. It was a deep and passionate kiss. Then she imagined herself taking the rest of his clothes off. She aggressively shook her head as if to clear it. She was married to Jake after all.