The Sexy Little Hot-Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake finished his drink. He quickly poured himself another. He went back to stirring the sauce.

"Thank you Mike," Helen said, "are those flowers for me?

"Sure are, they're nowhere near as beautiful as you are though," Michael said, as Helen came forward and took the bouquet from him, studied the roses, dropped her head and inhaled their scent.

"They're lovely," Helen whispered.

"Do you want me to put them in water for you Helen," Jake asked.

"Sure Jake," Helen said, handing the bouquet to her husband. Jake took the flowers. Helen leant in and placed her hand on Michael's arm, got up on her toes and kissed Michael's cheek softly. She left an imprint of her lips, in red lipstick, on his tanned cheek.

"You've marked him," Jake said, looking at the shape of his wife's lips on Michael's cheek.

"I sure have," Helen whispered with a grin, "he's my territory."

"I want to kiss you right now," Michael whispered.

Helen burst into laughter.

"Patience babe," Helen said with a smile, "all good things to those who wait."

Jake popped the flowers in a vase of water as they spoke. He turned back to the meal he was making. Michael and Helen made eyes at each other.

"How long until dinner Jake," Helen asked, looking up into Michaels' eyes, her hand still caressing his arm.

"About half an hour Helen."

"Uh huh," Helen whispered, her eyes locked on Michael's mouth. "Maybe you and I should get drinks and talk on the back porch Michael. You'll be pretty occupied in here, won't you Jake?"

Jake grinned. Michael laughed.

"More or less Helen," Jake replied.

"Good, I'll keep young Michael here occupied. Can you pour me a scotch darling and top up Michael as well?"

Jake prepared a scotch on the rocks for Helen. He added more whiskey to Michael's drink.

"Why don't you take that off," Helen suggested, reaching out and helping her date take off his jacket.

Michael's jacket came off.

"Well, I've taken off your first piece of clothing Mike," Helen softly announced, his jacket in her hands, "I wonder how long it will be before I have all your clothing off?"

"Not too long, I think," Jake said with a grin.

"Damn right Jake," Helen added, looking up into Michael's eyes.

Michael smiled. The young man was almost licking his lips. He gazed down at Jake's wife. Helen put Michael's jacket down on a chair. They picked up their drinks.

"C'mon baby," Helen said, reaching out and taking her young date's hand, "let's go out the back and talk."

Jake turned his head and watched his wife and the kid next door vanish. He could hear his wife's high heels tapping on the tiled floor as they walked towards the back of the house. He also heard them talking and laughing.

"Jesus Christ," Jake hissed.

Jake stirred his sauce. Then he prepared the pasta, the salads and the bread. He got the table all set. He had no idea what his wife and her date were doing or talking about, while they drank together out on the back porch.

***

The three of them had eaten dinner. It had been a good meal. Jake had watched his wife and Michael together. The two of them drank some wine while they ate and made small talk, while Jake remained silent and unseen.

It was the most exhilarating, excruciating and unusual experience for Jake. He sat there and watched his own wife flirt with another guy at the family dinner table. Jake watched Helen carefully feed Michael his own dinner, in front of her husband, off her own fork. There was much laughter and crude banter. Jake watched them talk intimately together. Jake noticed the way they looked at each other and noted the long silences when Helen and Michael just gazed into each other's eyes, their hands linked as they ate.

"Are you enjoying this Jake," Helen asked her husband, when Michael excused himself to go to the toilet, once dinner was finished.

Jake went red. He was almost drunk. He looked at his beautiful little wife as he set the dirty dishes down on the kitchen counter.

"Yes Helen," Jake whispered, "I love it. He's completely under your spell. I love the way you seduce him."

"And you don't mind sleeping on the couch tonight," Helen asked him.

"No, I don't mind Helen," Jake replied.

"Good Jake -- because he's going to be staying the night. I've decided that. I'm pretty determined. He's spending the night in our bed, with me honey."

Jake gasped. Helen stepped up to her husband. She was up on her toes. She whispered in Jake's ear.

"And you can clean up the wet spot, tomorrow Jake."

Jake gasped again, Helen grinned.

"Do you like that idea Jake?"

"Yes Helen, I do," Jake whispered, "I love you so much."

"I love you too Jake baby," Helen softly said, "this date is just as much about you, as it is about Michael and I."

"I know my love."

"Of course, Michael and I are going to end up enjoying this night far more than you will babe. Don't you forget that Jake honey. He's going to get to touch me and penetrate me tonight -- not you."

"I won't, I won't forget. Oh my God - I love you so much Helen."

"I know you do Jake."

A moment later Michael returned. Helen grabbed his hand. The three of them went out onto the back porch, bearing wine and glasses.

"Jake, can you put on some music, while Michael and I get the fire going?"

"Sure Helen," Jake said, putting the bottle and the wine glasses down on the outdoor table.

"Make it something slow and sexy Jake. I want to dance with Mike."

Jake grinned and nodded. He went inside and ended up pulling out all the family CDs, looking for that special one. He held it up when he found it. He put the CD in the player and pressed play. A soft and sensual music began to spread out across the back of the house.

"Nice one Jake," Helen called out.

Jake stepped through the back door and onto the porch. The fire was roaring. The two lovebirds had poured a glass of wine for themselves. They were standing together, talking by the glowing crackling pit. Jake sat down on the outdoor lounge, poured himself a glass of red and drank as he watched his wife and her young date. They talked, smiled and laughed together.

Helen drained her glass of wine. She took Michael's glass from him and set the glasses down on the outdoor table. She turned back to her date. She stepped right into his arms. She sighed and closed her eyes. She pressed her body right up against his. She placed her arms around his neck.

Jake watched Michael. He noticed just how excited and overwhelmed this 19 year old guy was. Clearly Michael was infatuated with Helen. Michael held Helen close and tight. The two of them began to slow dance. The two of them moved gently, turning around and around on the spot to the sound of the music as it softly poured forth from the speakers.

"Do I feel good all pressed up against you, Mike honey," Helen asked him.

"Yeah Helen," Michael whispered, his nose in her soft fragrant hair. "You feel so good against me."

Helen laughed softly. She looked up at Michael. She caressed the side of his face with her warm palm and gently rubbed the tip and underside of his cock with her body. He beamed at her.

"You're so hard Michael darling," Helen said, "I think you'll tear right out of your good pants any moment now."

"Maybe," Michael whispered down into her ear, "I think you would make a dead man hard."

Helen laughed.

"Do I turn you on, do I Mike?"

"You sure do."

"I'm looking forward to seeing what you got hidden inside your good pants."

"Maybe, I should show you now," Michael whispered. "I think you'll like it."

"I'm sure I will," Helen said, "but I want to dance with you a bit more first and keep stirring you up."

Michael laughed. He ran his hands over Helen possessively. Jake watched the young male from next door do it. Jake could hear his wife's words, over the music, as she wound Michael up. She was drawing this seduction out. The teasing and crude flirting went on and on.

"I bet you're just dying to show me what you've got," Helen continued speaking, "I bet you're dying for me to see it, to kiss it softly."

"God yes Helen," Michael whispered, getting more and more excited.

"You really want to use it on me, don't you Mike?

Michael clutched Helen. His hands roved over her back and her behind. She was up on her toes and was exhaling in his ear. Their close flirty dance continued.

"I sure do," Michael said.

Jake watched them play their game under the starry sky, their features glowing from the fiery pit. Their fingers moved slowly. Helen was tickling the tip of Michael's cock and he was stroking her spine and behind.

"I really want to kiss you Helen," Michael said.

"Are you looking to get permission?"

Michael laughed.

"Maybe," Michael whispered.

"Well, why don't you ask my husband then," Helen said, stroking his hair, "or, maybe you could just take what you want instead."

Jake drained his wine and reached for the bottle. He was all set to give this kid permission to kiss Helen if he was asked. He poured a fresh glass of wine for himself and drank.

There was no need for Jake to grant his approval though. Michael took what he wanted. Michael took what he wanted in front of Helen's husband. Jake almost came in his pants. His cock twitched and rubbed and leaked.

Michael reached out and placed his hand on the side of Helen's face. She closed her eyes and parted her glossy red lips as the young male leant in. A second later their mouths had met. She drowned in his arms and his head spun.

Jake gasped softly. He was so close to ejaculating in his underwear. He heard Helen and then Michael sigh with pleasure as they kissed under the stars. Jake just couldn't turn away. He watched the two of them, endlessly fascinated by this drama they were creating together.

"Did you get all that Jake," Helen asked a moment later, after breaking the first kiss she had ever shared with Michael.

"Yeah Helen," Jake whispered. "It was beautiful to watch."

"Good Jake," Helen continued.

Helen and Michael kissed again. He held her snugly in his arms. Their lips smacked and rolled softly together. Helen opened her mouth and invited Michael to push his tongue inside. Helen cupped the sides of his handsome young face in the palms of her hands and sighed again as he accepted the invitation and pressed his tongue inside and began to explore the interior of Helen's mouth.

Then Jake watched with bated breath as Michael ran his palms over Helen's breasts and began touching and tickling and pinching her nipples with his fingertips. Helen then dropped one of her own hands. She ran it straight down the kid's belly and over the prominent bulge in his pants. Helen slowly began squeezing Michael's crotch and scratching the underside of his cock with her fingernails.

The two of them were getting noisier and more distracted. Jake had been forgotten. Helen broke the deep kiss with a soft gasp. Michael saw her neck and went for it. She sighed and slowly ran her fingers through his hair as he leant down and in and began to kiss Helen's neck. She opened her eyes for a moment and gazed at her husband with a glassy eyed distracted look. Another moment later her jaw slowly dropped and her eyes closed as Michael began kissing a sensitive spot at the nape of Helen's neck.

"That feels so good Michael," Helen whispered. "Yes, kiss me there darling. I like that so much."

Jake just couldn't take it anymore. It was too much to watch. He put his wine glass down and reached into his pocket and began rubbing his cock with his fingertips. He groaned and his legs began to shake. He began shooting his hot semen into his underwear. He watched through half closed eyes as the kid from next door kissed and groped his wife in front of him. Jake shuddered. He gasped and moaned softly.

"C'mon, let's take this to the bedroom Michael," Helen said.

Michael broke contact with Helen's neck. They kissed on the lips for another long hot moment. Helen rubbed Michael's cock through his pants and Michael was stroking Helen's pussy through her sheer sexy dress.

"C'mon let's go," Helen said, after breaking the kiss.

"For sure Helen," Michael hissed, breathing hard.

Jake meanwhile had finished his orgasm. He had shuddered to a stop. Helen looked in her husband's direction with a grin and a flushed face.

"Did you enjoy that Jake darling," Helen asked, well aware that her husband had shot his load in his pants.

Jake grinned. He was red faced. Michael looked down at Jake triumphantly. The young 19 year old neighbor boy couldn't help but gloat -- he had Helen. He had a woman. He had the real thing. Helen's husband had his hand only.

"Jake?"

"Yes, Helen honey," Jake said, his face burning, not able to look at the smarmy and arrogant looking kid, who was about to screw his sexy hot-wife in Jake's own marital bed. "It felt so good."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it Jake," Michael said, grinning. "It's good to use your hand sometimes."

"Thanks Mike," Jake said, still not able to look in Michael's direction.

Helen watched her husband for a moment. She studied him. A smile played at the edges of her mouth.

"C'mon Michael," Helen whispered, taking the boy's hand in hers and leading him across the porch, through the back door and into the house, "kid, I'm going to give it to you tonight. I'm going to let you have it in the worst way."

"I can't wait," Michael said.

There was some laughter from inside the house. Then it abruptly ended as the door to the master bedroom was slammed shut.

Jake sat there for another moment. He slowly drained his glass of red wine. He felt drunk. He stood up and swayed on the spot. He inhaled the cool night air. He put his glass down on the table. Their time outside had come to an end. Jake picked up his bucket, filled it with water at the outdoor tap and then drenched the fire. He walked into the house through the back door. He locked the back door and then he went to find Helen and Michael. They were of course in the master bedroom.

The house inside was dark. Jake stumbled down the corridor. He stopped outside the master bedroom. The door was closed. Jake reached out and took the door handle in his fingertips. His palm closed around the knob. He turned it. The door handle would not budge -- Helen had locked him out of his own bedroom. For a moment Jake thought of knocking on the door. He was all set. Then he decided against it.

Jake grinned. He scratched his head. Should he just stand there outside the bedroom door and listen to them at it, he wondered.

Jake could hear the two of them inside the master bedroom. He could hear them laughing and talking together. He could even hear their hot deep kisses, their long sighs and their groans. Jake was tempted to knock on the door, but he did not.

"I love you Helen," Jake said softly, reaching out and slowly running his fingertips down the bedroom door.

Jake then turned and slowly walked down the corridor to the lounge room. He sat down on the couch. He stretched out and lay his head back and down on a cushion. He could still hear the soft muffled laugher of his wife and her young lover as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

***

Helen unbuttoned Michael's shirt. He reached behind Helen, ran his hands up her back and found the clasp which kept her silken translucent dress together. The two of them were kissing passionately and deeply, as their fingers fumbled and worked.

Michael unsnapped Helen's dress. The white glittering fabric seemed to just fall apart. The flimsy garment fell from her shoulders. It slipped over her skin and dropped to the floor in a beautiful pile at her feet. Helen meanwhile undid the last button on Michael's shirt and tore it off him.

"Oh my God," Michael said, after breaking the kiss, Helen's hand racing over his bare tanned chest, down his hard stomach and into the buckle and zipper on his pants.

Michael stared at Helen's beautiful little body. He ran his eyes quickly over her pear shaped breasts. He gazed at the curve of her hips and at the neat dark triangle of public hair.

"Like what you see Michael baby?"

"God yes Helen," Michael said, reaching out and placing his hands on her breasts and tweaking the points of her nipples with his thumbs.

Helen sighed. She closed her eyes as Michael handled her. Suddenly she gasped and then broke into laughter. Michael had run his hand down her warm body and into her pussy.

"Oh, stroke me Mike," Helen whispered.

Michael pulled Helen closer. He smoothed Helen's dark hair back and buried his lips in the place where her shoulder met her neck. He was still caressing her pussy. She undid him and unzipped Michael in an instant. His long pants fell into their footprint on the bedroom floor.

Helen sighed and then she started laughing as Michael softly ate her slender neckline and then munched on and invaded her delicate ear with the tip of his tongue. Her beautiful earring fell off.

"C'mon, step out of your pants and your shoes," Helen said, kicking off her high heels.

Michael broke his kiss. He stepped out of his pants. He kicked off his own shoes. Helen reached down and took his underwear in her fingertips. She abruptly pulled his underwear down. Michael's cock bounced in front of Helen's delighted eyes. She gasped. She squealed and then she laughed.

"Ah, nice one Michael," Helen purred, staring at the large cock.

"You like it Helen?"

"I love it Mike!"

"I'm going to use it on you," Michael threatened, so excited.

"I know! I know!"

Michael pulled Helen to her feet. They kissed deeply in front of the bed. She broke it. Removed her other earring and dropped it. She then took Michael's hand in hers.

"C'mon, come with me," Helen whispered, taking Michael's hand and leading him to her marriage bed.

They both climbed onto the marriage bed. Michael put Helen on her back. She laughed and sighed underneath him as he buried his lips in her neck and squeezed and crushed her breasts with his hands. Michael then slid his hand down Helen's body and between her legs.

"Oh kid," Helen whispered fiercely, closing her eyes as Michael ravaged her body with his lips and hands.

Michael withdrew his hand from Helen's pussy. He licked and sucked on his fingers. He made them wet and shiny with his saliva. He placed his hand back between Helen's legs. His slippery fingers wriggled around in Helen's folds. Then he pressed when he found the entrance to her hot body.

"Oh God Mike," Helen hissed, throwing her head back, clutching his wrist, closing her eyes and breathing deeply as his fingers broke into her body and disappeared inside.

"You like that Helen," Michael asked with a grin, looking down into her face.

"I'm going to make you cum like this baby," Michael said.

"Oh yeah baby," Helen whispered, before pulling him down on top of her and sealing his lips with her own.

Michael fingered Helen with long deep twisting strokes. He rubbed her clitoris and she arched her back and broke their kiss abruptly.

"Oh Mike, that's nice," Helen declared loudly, before laughing.

"God I want to fuck you," Michael announced, the volume in his voice rising.

"Oh yeah, c'mon baby," Helen rushed out, her heart pounding and her need for Michael becoming even more urgent.

Michael was between her thighs. Helen opened her legs even wider. The two of them were playing with his hard cock. They were fumbling it. They were so ready. Michael slapped Helen's hand away. She gasped and laughed.

"Okay, you do it mister, but just do it...," Helen hissed, before she broke into a long drawn out wail, threw her head back and closed her eyes.

Michael gasped. His jaw slowly dropped. He had found the spot. His large, engorged and leaking knob had found the place between Helen's puffy hot lips. He had pushed hard and she had given him very little in the way of resistance.