The Sexy Little Hot-Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn kid, you make me so horny," Helen whispered as she closed the back door behind her. "Sometimes, just sometimes, I wish I wasn't married. I would be after you in a second if I wasn't..."

Helen stopped dead in her tracks. She gasped. She looked across at the stovetop, where her two teenagers were actually making their own breakfast. Helen suddenly remembered what Jake had said to her last night, while they were both drunk. It had almost slipped her mind, but then the memory of it came racing back into her consciousness all at once.

"Oh my God Michael," Helen slowly hissed. "I can have you if I want. I can have you!"

"What mom," Helen's daughter Kerrie asked, turning to look at her distracted mother.

Helen shook her head again. She came back to planet Earth.

"Oh my God -- what are you doing my loves -- you're actually cooking breakfast," Helen exclaimed, racing forward, ready to take over.

***

Helen thought about it. In fact the idea of dating Michael occupied all her waking hours. She really did want to take Jake up on his offer, but she wanted to wait for the right time to discuss it with her husband. That right time arrived on the Wednesday, just a few days after that fateful Saturday night, when Jake blurted out his desire to see Helen with another male.

Helen and Jake were lying in bed together when she raised it. They had just finished having sex and they were both feeling good. It seemed to be a perfect time.

Helen lay her head on her husband's chest. She slowly ran her index finger around and around his hairy belly. She was thinking about hot young Michael next door. She was thinking about the words, Jake had used last weekend, when he said he wanted to see her with another man. Now seemed like a good time to raise it with her husband.

"Hey baby," Helen said, turning her head and looking up at Jake.

"Yeah Helen, honey," Jake responded.

"Oh, never mind," Helen said.

"What? What were you going to say?"

Helen paused for a moment for some dramatic effect, knowing it would cause her husband to become more interested in knowing what she had to say and then agreeing to what she wanted. Helen knew how to corner and play with her husband.

"What? Tell me Helen."

Helen carefully reached out and gently took her husband's cock in her fingers. She stroked the underside of his knob with her thumb. Jake kissed his wife's scalp and then sighed.

"I love your dick Jake."

The two of them laughed. They kissed and then Helen lay her head back down on Jake's chest and waited.

"Go on, tell me Helen," Jake whispered in her hair, a moment later.

Helen grinned. She carefully thought and then spoke.

"Well, you know how we were talking last weekend and you said you wanted me to find a boyfriend or date some guys I'm attracted to?"

Jake suddenly gasped. Helen could feel his body grow tense underneath her. She grinned at him. She stroked his cock and noticed it starting to thicken and straighten in her hand.

"Do you remember? Do you remember what you said Jake?"

"Oh yes," Jake spluttered, "oh yeah, okay, ummm yeah, okay..."

"Well anyway," Helen softly said, realizing that Jake's invitation last weekend was influenced by alcohol and that further he may have changed his mind, now he was completely sober. "I think your suggestion might be a good idea."

There was a long silent pause. Helen's intuition explored her husband. Helen noticed Jake's cock was growing and growing. It was soon fully erect. He was in two minds, she reasoned correctly. Helen rubbed her nose in his chest and exhaled warmly on his nipple. He sighed again and ran his fingers through her dark hair. Her hand curled around her husband's cock.

"Would that be okay," Helen softly asked, looking up at him, continuing to press her husband for agreement.

Jake looked at her quietly. He scratched his head. She kissed his nipple. She softly stroked his dick. Helen looked up at him again and spoke.

"You did say I could Jake, if I wanted to - if I had someone in mind."

"Why, do you have someone in mind," Jake asked as Helen dropped her head and kissed his other nipple.

"Well yeah, Jake honey," Helen said, looking back up at him, stretching her body and laying over him.

Jake sighed and closed his eyes as his sexy little wife began exhaling into his ear and rubbing the point of his cock with her body.

"Do I know them? Who is it?"

Helen thought quickly. Jake and Michael had a tense sort of relationship. Michael was the good looking younger guy and Jake was twice Michael's age and certainly not as good looking. Jake also knew Michael had the hots for his wife. Jake didn't exactly dislike Michael -- it was just a competitive thing, it was a territorial thing.

"Well...," Helen said, before breaking off, hoping that Jake would press her to find out.

Jake whispered in his wife's ear. Helen stroked his side with her free hand.

"C'mon, out with it woman."

"Well, it's Michael..."

There was another pause. Helen waited for her husband to respond. She exhaled in his ear. She kissed his neck.

"Michael? Michael? Michael! You mean the kid next door!"

Helen gently laughed. She breathed out, filling Jake's ear with her soft hot words.

"Yes, that's the Michael I mean Jake."

"Oh my God Helen," Jake exclaimed, the spell she had placed him under was suddenly broken, at least for the moment, "you know that kid and I don't get on that well."

Helen sighed. Jake sat up. Helen looked at him. She approached him from behind. She took him in her arms from behind.

"I'm sorry Jake baby," Helen said, whispering in his ear and running her fingers through his hair. "I'm just trying to be honest and you did say last weekend..."

"Really, with Michael next door," Jake asked, "the kid next door? He's half your age Helen?"

Helen calculated again. How could she get him to agree? She thought holding him to his word would be a good place to start, since her seduction routine wasn't currently working with him.

"Well, Jake honey, you did say I could be with someone else, if I was attracted to them," Helen softly explained.

She waited to see how that would work and how Jake would respond.

Jake scratched his head.

"Yes, well I guess I had too much to drink," he muttered.

"You weren't that drunk, baby," Helen continued, pushing. "I mean you were so insistent and you just went on and on about it. I mean I was so shocked and I didn't think it was a good idea - remember, but you just kept going on about it. Are you saying that you were just drunk and didn't really mean it?"

Jake scratched his head and sighed. Helen calculated. This approach seemed to be working. It was a better place to be in tactically, she thought.

"Oh, I don't know," Jake said, shaking his head, "I thought I was just drunk when I said it."

"You really weren't that drunk, Jake. You came across as quite sober and sincere to be honest."

"Oh God, I can't really remember very well."

Helen grinned. She pressed her face into his back while she held him in her arms. She made her next move after quickly calculating.

"You know I do love you Jake baby," Helen whispered in his ear, "you're my one and only. Always remember that. You did say there was a condition. I respect that. I'm certainly not looking to run off into the wide blue yonder with the kid from next door and leave you all alone Jake."

Jake smiled. She kissed his ear and neck and then continued talking.

"But you did say I could baby, if I really wanted to..."

Helen sensed Jake was close to agreeing. She had softened him up by holding him to his word; then she had re-affirmed her love for him by respecting his condition; now she just had to turn him on. The battle would be won, once that was done.

Deep down Helen was sure her husband wanted to share her with Michael. For one thing, he hadn't exploded and threatened her with divorce when she mentioned it - Jake, after all, was the one who had raised the possibility of her being with others.

Helen adjusted herself. She came around. She was now facing her husband. She wanted to overwhelm Jake with pleasure and her presence.

"You can watch me Jake. You can watch Michael and I at it," Helen whispered into his ear, her hand sliding across his thigh and then around his hard cock. "I know you want to. You told me you wanted to watch me with someone, last weekend."

Jake sighed. She made him feel so good.

"I guess I wouldn't mind that much," Jake whispered, "but does it have to be the kid next door?"

"Yes, Jake baby," Helen whispered into his ear, her hand rolling and plunging and rising in his lap. "You can watch the good looking smart Alec next door take me. I know that would turn you on Jake. I know this whole thing turns you on. Michael has a crush on me. I know you're all jealous and besides yourself honey. I know you're turned on by it all."

"I don't...," Jake said, before Helen cut him off by sealing his mouth with her own. The kiss shut off his words.

Helen was close to getting him to agree. Helen broke the hot passionate kiss. Jake grinned. His head spun. His beautiful little wife turned him on so much. His beautiful little wife had him well and truly back under her spell.

"C'mon Jake baby," Helen whispered, still stroking him. "C'mon Jake, say yes and you can watch."

"You promise you won't leave me Helen?"

"No chance Jake," Helen whispered, her slimy fist flying. "You're stuck with me, I'm afraid baby."

"You just want to play around with a hot young boyfriend?"

"That's exactly what I want to do Jake."

"Oh my God Helen -- oh boy!"

Jake softly groaned. Helen felt a tremble ripple through his big body. He was close to coming in her hand. Helen was pleased. She had him right where she wanted him.

"Here, lay back honey," Helen whispered, compelling her husband to stretch out with her soft hypnotizing words.

Jake lay back down on the bed and Helen stretched out on her side. Helen kissed his lips again and pushed her tongue inside Jake's mouth. He clutched her body to his. Her hand squelched and squeaked. His cock was hard and throbbing and red.

"C'mon, Jake honey," Helen softly moaned in his ear, filling him up with warm air, "just say yes darling."

Jake suddenly came. Helen worked his hot exploding cock in her slippery fist. She stroked him firmly, really working the upper part of his cock as his semen flew. He shook really hard again and again.

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW HHHHEEEELLLLEEEENNNN! AAAAWWWW!"

"Say yes, darling," Helen moaned in Jake's ear, while she wrung him dry, causing him to flinch and rock and groan uncontrollably. "Say yes Jake baby -- let me have Michael. Let me have him! Let me have him!"

"YES! YES! YES OKAY, HELEN, OKAY!"

"Good -- it's done then," Helen said with satisfaction.

"YES! YES! YES OKAY, HELEN, OKAY!"

"Good, Jake honey," Helen continued. "You won't ever regret this, I promise."

Helen grinned in her husband's ear. She had made him agree. She kissed his cheek noisily and worked his cock well past the point of orgasm. He was shaking and bellowing and begging her to stop. Helen was happy. She had a yes from him. She could hold Jake to that. She refused to stop stroking him. She laughed happily in his ear as he pulled his wife's flying hand out of his lap. He put Helen on her back. He stretched out over her. The two of them kissed deeply and passionately on the bed.

"I love you Helen," Jake whispered, breathing hard, after breaking the kiss. "You're my sexy little hot-wife."

"I love you too baby," Helen returned, "thank you for letting me have a boyfriend."

Jake grinned. He was red faced.

"I really do want to see you with that annoying asshole of a kid Helen."

"I know you do Jake," Helen whispered back at him. "You're just aching and dying for it."

Jake sighed and kissed Helen's mouth again. She purred and closed her eyes. Her mind calculated and raced on and on.

********

Jake paced backwards and forwards across the bedroom, as he watched his wife, as she got ready for her dinner date with Michael. Jake's heart was pounding. He was trembling.

"Why don't you go and get yourself a drink, Jake honey," Helen said, as she carefully applied her mascara. "It might help you relax more."

Jake grinned at his wife and she grinned back.

"Suit yourself Jake," Helen said, "at the very least, can you sit down, so you don't make me nervous as well."

"Sure," Jake said, sitting down on the edge of their bed. "Maybe I should call Jon and Kerrie to see if they're okay?"

"Shoosh bud," Helen said, putting her mascara brush down, looking up at the mirror and blinking, "Jon and Kerrie are perfectly fine. They're out with their friends. They are both 18, after all."

Jake grinned and nodded his head.

Jake gazed at his beautiful little wife. Helen stood before her mirror and applied her makeup. She had gone out earlier that day - her gleaming brown hair had been cut by her hairdresser. She had approached her beautician - her eyebrows were done and then she had a facial, a manicure and a pedicure.

Helen had come home with a sexy new dress. Then she had bathed, showered and perfumed her exquisite petite body. Then she had dressed. The preparation for this first date with the young man from next door had taken hours and cost a tidy sum of money.

Jake thought it was all worth it. Helen really did look gorgeous and so sexy. Her new dress really was provocative. It was white and tight and it plunged in the front, down to Helen's upper abdomen. It showed off her tanned skin and the shape of her beautiful breasts. It ended at her feet. But further, the dress was translucent and showed everything, apart from the tips of Helen's boobs and her crotch region, which the folds of the material, obscured to some extent. All the rest of Helen's curves were clearly visible through the soft filmy glittering silk.

"You're not wearing any underwear tonight," Jake asked his wife with a grin.

"Oh no babe," Helen said, "it would spoil the look."

Helen went back to getting ready. She picked up her lipstick, adjusted it and applied it carefully to her lips. At that moment, there was a knock at the front door.

"Either he's running early or I'm running late, as usual," Helen announced, putting her lipstick down on the vanity for a moment.

"I'll get the door and see him in Helen."

"Thanks Jake," Helen said, before picking up her lipstick again. "Maybe you should check on dinner as well."

"For sure Helen," Jake said quickly, bustling.

"Jake honey, please try and relax. Have a drink or two."

Jake grinned and stepped out of the bedroom. He walked down the corridor, passed his children's bedrooms and then through the lounge room. He paused at the front door for a moment. On the other side of that door stood a 19 year old male, who was there to date Jake's wife.

Jake licked his lips. His heart really was pounding now. The woman he loved, the mother of his children had invited this 19 year old male to dinner. She had invited him over for a home cooked meal. She had arranged for her children to make themselves scarce. She had asked Jake if he could cook for the three of them.

The young man on the other side of that door craved Helen and he wanted to kiss Helen on the mouth and go to bed with Helen. He didn't really care how Jake felt about the whole strange scenario unfolding before them all. That young male just wanted Helen. He hungered after Helen.

And there was no denying it: Jake's wife, the mother of Jake's children, Jake's beloved Helen really wanted this 19 year old male from next door as well. Helen really desired this kid. There was no way Helen was going to say no to this kid. She was going to give him everything he wanted from her. As far as Jake was concerned it was a done deal -- the only way it wouldn't happen was if Michael fucked up and angered Helen. Jake was sure a smart kid like Michael wouldn't make a mistake like that, he wouldn't fuck up.

"How bizarre," Jake whispered as he reached out and took the door handle in his fingertips.

Jake licked his bottom lip. He did need a drink. Suddenly Jake was shaken out of his thoughts -- Michael knocked on the front door again. Jake gasped. He jumped with surprise.

"Jake," Helen called out to him.

"I've got it," Jake called back towards the bedroom where his wife was.

Jake grabbed the front door handle and turned it. He pulled the door back and sure enough Michael was standing there on the front porch. He was dressed in a suit. He held a bouquet of roses in his hand. He really was a handsome looking guy.

"Come in Mike," Jake said.

"Thanks Mr. Poole," Michael said, stepping past Helen's husband and looking around for Jake's wife.

"She's almost ready Mike," Jake said. "She's just putting the final touches on her makeup. Do you want a drink? I think I need one."

"Sure Mr. Poole," Michael said, following Jake into the kitchen.

"You better call me Jake. I think it's going to make all this a little less weird."

Michael smiled. Jake quickly checked dinner. He picked up a wooden spoon and gave the pasta sauce a gentle stir.

"Smells good Jake -- thanks for cooking."

"My pleasure Mike," Jake said, putting the spoon back down.

Jake pulled a bottle of good single malt scotch whiskey from the cupboard. He took down two glasses and placed them on the kitchen counter. He dropped a few ice cubes in each glass. He poured a double for each of them. The two males picked up their glass.

"Cheers," Michael said, raising his glass and toasting Jake.

"Like-wise."

They drank. The delicious burn ran across their tongues and then down their throats. Jake sighed. He instantly felt more comfortable.

"I hope you don't mind me being here for your date with my wife, Mike," Jake said, running a finger around the edge of his glass.

"No, I don't mind," Michael said, "Helen spoke to me about it. She explained everything."

Michael drank his scotch.

"I guess this is all a bit weird, but I want you to know that I don't object to this. Helen and I spoke about all this as well. I'm not standing in the way. I'm okay with you dating my wife. It's what she wants..."

Michael nodded. There was a pause.

"It's what I want as well," Jake continued, nodding his head.

"Thanks Jake," Michael said. "I really care about Helen. I'm attracted to her. I want her to be my girlfriend."

"I know you do," Jake said, "that's why I'm happy to have you here. If things work out, and I'm sure they will, then Helen and I can talk to the kids and the rest of the family..."

"Yes, I can talk to my parents as well," Michael said, interrupting.

Jake was about to say something more, but he and Michael heard Helen's sharp footsteps on the tiled floor. Michael broke into a grin. He turned.

"You wait to you see her," Jake said, his cock getting even harder in his pants, "oh boy, she looks hot."

Michael felt his temperature rise. He clutched his bouquet of roses and waited.

A second later Helen walked into the kitchen. Helen and Michael's eyes locked together. There was a silent moment. Michael dropped his eyes -- his gaze slowly wandered all over Helen. Jake was silent. He gulped his scotch. The ice clinked in Jake's glass.

"Like what you see Michael," Helen softly asked her date, after a moment, with a smile on her face.

"Yes, you look so beautiful Helen," Michael whispered.

"Yeah Michael -- am I sexy enough for you? I'm no spring chicken honey."

Helen turned from side to side showing off her body. Michael grinned and nodded. Helen looked delicious and Michael's cock was already hard. Helen's eyes dropped and she smiled. She could see the shape of his dick through his pants. She lingered on it. Jake noticed his wife do it and so did Michael.

"Hmmm good," Helen whispered.

"You look so hot. You look amazing Helen."