The Sha Mi Zen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you do reach for the stars, then I have made you a home world of your very own. You will know it when you find it. Fabrasia is just temporary, that planet is your very own home.

You will dwell there for the rest of your days. I have covered everything.

Yes, you will have 10 years before the annihilation party from Alfgood shall come.

Use this time to get to know the mortals, of the tail only. The Purists of Alfgood will kill you on sight, so there is no sense in trying to talk with them and die as just senseless act of violence.

I will create a mass of land to put you, the Sha Mi Zen, in front of the mortals you have vowed to protect. They have such small space.

We will not take land from them, but your temporary home shall be made."

The 500,000 saw with their own amazed eyes as the land mass at the start of the tail grew. Joriah then transported each of the Sha Mi Zen where they belonged on the surface bellow.

This became known to the Sha Mi Zen as Snowden the first, the very first day of their lives. Each time a new year comes around, they shall celebrate it as Creation Day.

12