The Shady Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I relish on this edge, the conflicting emotions sending tingles through my body, lifting the arch of back up once she moves down to my stomach. It's a delightful sensation really, reminiscent of back when I would masturbate at home and leave my door unlocked. Always left open the chance someone could walk in and catch me, even if I always did it when everyone was asleep or out of the house. That isn't the case here, though, as I'm quickly reminded by Michiko nipping at the towel covering my breasts. She must have seen my shocked reaction as she pats my chest and the towel, then smiles at me.

"Part of the massage. Yes?" I don't respond. I'm not sure what she's asking, and I don't know what I'd want if I did. Michiko takes the initiative, snatching the towel clean off my chest and discarding it with little fanfare. The heat returns, first to my face, then spreading to my chest as I gaze down at my uncovered tits, pinker than lemonade and standing straight up like the little eraser nubs they are. My arousal clear as day, I only have one thing on my mind. Is Austin watching? I keep my face directed straight, only moving my eyeballs in their sockets, lurched sideways as far as they go, to find out.

They see, once again, his face looking my direction. This time, they don't meet, because he's staring intently at Michiko working her hands all over my breasts. Don't know what I expected, he is a guy after all. I suppose what surprises me is that...I don't...hate it? Him watching me. It's not a bad feeling. Exciting, even. Coupled with Michiko's masterful touch, this is something of a thrill. My chest is starting to heave. I'm breathing quite heavily. I have to cock my head back as I can't watch anymore of this. I just let my imagination work as the girl finishes with my chest, curving her hands down my body. She gooses the ends of the remaining towel only to allow her access to my legs, but enough to send my mind swirling at the thought of Austin seeing my little pussy.

At this point, I doubt I'd even object. The fingers prodding at my thighs have me so horny I'm reaching levels of depravity I didn't know I had -- the kind you usually only get nearing an orgasm, and then feel immediately guilty of right after. I think Yazmin said something to Michiko because I feel her just wash her hands down my legs in response, finishing for now. She still had about half of them to go so I look up in question. She's stepped back up in between the beds to my waist. Her thumb and pointer finger reach down slyly to the towel before she speaks, "Continue?"

"Yes!"

I spit it out without even thinking. She thrusts the cloth off and tosses it away, getting a good look at what she's exposed before turning up and giving me the widest smile yet. Her hands go down, returning to their work. This time they shape around my hip bones and trace under my thighs. She once again teases near and around, massaging everywhere but the one place on my mind. It's a torture of sorts. I wish just one of her delicate fingers would stray from their path. Hoping that the disciplined efforts of Michiko would falter, yet knowing they never will. My steady, enraptured sighing exhales to a single long, disappointed one at that revelation. All the air dissipates from my lungs and I lay flat, head tilted, appreciating the final rubs and anticipating their conclusion.

Michiko meanders her fingers from inside my thighs up and around my mound again, then extends her palms up, taking them to my stomach. I frown internally, knowing this is the end. Fully outstretched, she starts withdrawing them. Their pale touch glides away, only the tops of each maintaining the skin to skin contact. I try to enjoy this finale, pushing any regrets over it ending out of my mind. As I focus on this, I sense those last fingers -- it wasn't even all of them, maybe the middle two on each hand -- snake through my landing strip, bristling the shaven hairs. I draw up in reaction to see her grinning madly. The little minx, of course she did that intentionally.

I beam back sultrily in appreciation of Michiko's send off, though that appears to be all it was. She's wiping her hands clean and now turning to walk away. This holds my attention for all of two seconds as it dawns on me what she's revealing by moving out of the picture.

Holy shit! That's his dick. It's standing straight up. And it's massive. My god, and I'm only a few feet from it. This better be the hormones talking, because it actually looks delectable. All peach, same color as his skin, rising up to a purple head poking skywards. Fuck, he's huge. To think I gave that last asshole an extra month to get his shit together because he was the biggest guy I'd ever had, and he's got nothing on Austin.

This damn world is cruel. Dropping a sexy bod like that in my lap, with that down below, and it has to belong to my brother? Oh, shit. Yazmin had been massaging around that monstrosity without much care for where her grip wandered, brushing up against his balls and into his fuzzy pubes, but now she just straight grabbed hold of his shaft. Is this one of THOSE places or is he just too tempting? I don't think I could blame her for the latter. I get my answer, the soft touch from one of Michiko's magical fingers tickles up my labia. I cross my sight over to see her now standing on the opposite end, watching the whole scene, adding another finger and tantalizingly playing with my pussy more. She notices my attention and whispers, "Enjoy." I heed her advice.

The Asian girl's playful rubbing continues, escalating to a prod of a couple tips into my wet opening. I restrain myself, holding off the ecstasy in anticipation of more. It doesn't seem to be working. I figure if I'm going to do this, I may as well go all out so I return my sight to Austin. Yazmin is jacking him off without abandon, the hands that had lathered up his muscles now working the tip of his dick. Hard to say, but it looks like it might be glistening, too. Aww, is my little bro leaking some precum?

My eyes wander briefly, checking his. Dirty bastard, he's glaring right in the direction of my pussy, where Michiko is going wild. Three fingers shoved in me, jutting upwards, occasionally teasing my clit. Never get a guy to do what a girl knows best. Austin glances up and gives me this dumb mug, I'd say it's the face equivalent of a shrug. It's like he's mentally communicating to me, "Yeah, it's not every day you get to see this so I'm going to enjoy it while I can."

Stupid fucker that he is, it's hard to argue with the logic. I look back down at Yazmin pumping him, deciding if he's going to watch me get shellacked I'm at least going to see how much cum he shoots off. I flash back to a memory of my ex, when Bailey told me to try jamming a finger up his ass while giving him a handy. Caused him to paint the wall of my dorm. Now that I think about it, he started acting weird after that and it was the beginning of the end of our relationship. Dumbass probably thought it made him gay.

Still, if shooting hard has to do with how horny you are, and Austin is anywhere near where I am, he might color the ceiling. I can't believe how much I want to see that. His babymakers blasting out of that cock. But I do. Oh, it's making me lurch. I hunger for it. I must be getting close...

Lost in thought, it takes me a moment to notice Michiko's fingers stopped toying with me. I hear some static. Incomprehensible words in an Asian dialect spill out. She's grasping a big white walkie-talkie that's appeared out of nowhere. To give you an idea of where my mind is at, the first thing I think is that I wouldn't mind having its thick antenna shoved up my cunt.

I can barely make out the sounds. It seems like an argument but I wouldn't know, could just be the way that language is. It ends with Michiko repeating "Hi" a couple times, then the static returning as it shuts off. Right, she wouldn't be offering an English greeting..."Hai" is yes in Japanese, isn't it? Do I detect a frown on her face? What could possibly be up? She mouths out a couple words to Yazmin in I guess Spanish, causing the crème colored girl to slow her work on my brother's dick.

This can't be good, I figure, while Michiko turns towards me. "Very sorry. Be right back." She motions with her hands for me to wait. What? "Very sorry." She does the same for Austin. I don't even know what to think. I just watch her race out of the room, Yazmin and her thick booty shuffling behind her, and they're gone before I can ask what the hell is going on. I look over at Austin. He's as blinkered as ever, though it's hard to blame him in this case.

We lay there gazing at each other in what had quickly become a still, empty room. The only noise I hear is Austin's heavy breathing. He's panting like he had run a marathon. I realize I'm doing the same. My chest is bouncing -- I'm sure he's watching my tits ascend and decline same as I'm glaring at his. My view moseys downward, back to his cock. I inspect it once again. No longer pointing straight up, it's still at its full throbbing thickness resting on his near thigh. The darker color of the head has spread down the shaft, he must be on edge as well. My left hand instinctively reaches for my pussy. I would only need a few seconds to get off but I catch myself before making contact, a tiny reserve of sanity in the back of my mind stopping it.

Fuck, this is stupid. My pussy is killing me. I don't care anymore. My legs slide off the table. I stand in the space between us, Austin inspecting my body with confusion filling his face. I grab for his penis. He jumps in shock, though not until after I have it in my grasp. It's now or never. I lift a leg up to get on his table, to sit on his knees. His mouth opens to say something. "Shhhhh. No words." Hand still on his dick, I quiet him while uncomfortably managing my way up. Austin, now breathless, can only observe. I scooch upwards, my pussy rubbing its juices against his skin. I bound sideways, Austin grimacing while more of my body weight squashes him, to lift a leg up. He finally sees my full intent. I've got his heavy, ready to burst, cock aimed at its target. And I'm moving down to sit on it.

"Alex..."

Whatever he wants to say is far too late. I feel him enter me. My sopping cunt welcomes him with glee. God, he's filing me up even more than I thought. Not just the length that I'm sliding down slowly, but that thickness. It feels like I'm pushing a baseball bat inside me. I bottom out. My eyes are rolled back into my head. If he's not hitting my cervix he's damn close. I lean down on him, pressing my slick body onto his. Our breasts meet while my pussy slides about halfway off him. I sit back down, which actually means I have to sit up.

Austin finally moves. His hand grab my sides. They feel like ice on my burning skin. He tugs upwards. I comply, pulling nearly off him. He thrusts into me. Oh, fuck. I feel his dick sliding down my walls, almost out, his big head tickling my outer vagina like he's going to wiggle it out. But he doesn't do that. No, he thrusts back up again forcefully. Dear god. Then he repeats again with more pace. Before I know it he's pumping me. I never took my little brother for a pounder, but damn is he good at it. I hear the slaps as he slams into me. I have to lay back down on him from the force. He hugs me. A few more thrusts, then it slows. He's motioning within me, and really likes that move where he teases pulling his dick out of my pussy. It's amazing.

"Alex, I'm gunna..." He says while he starts to yank out of me, this time for real.

I throw my butt back, sitting back on him. I stretch my body to reach and close down to kiss him. "I said don't talk."

Our mouths meet right as I feel the explosion of cum within my pussy. My brother's dick lurches and shakes while it bursts with all the force I had imagined before, within me. I was busy probing my tongue into his mouth but this sends me over the top. I clutch a hand on his jaw to hold our embrace while I start to convulse on top of him. His orgasm begins to subside as mine begins. I sense his tongue wrap mine and a hand of his find my ass right before I lose my faculties.

Yes, I actually lose it for a brief moment. My mind went blank and I blacked out. I didn't believe Bailes that this could happen but I guess I never did it right before.

I come to, laying atop Austin, exhausted. Satisfied, but exhausted. He's still in me. Then, I'm alert as a high schooler at a party bust. The knob of the door is making noise. They're back. I fall off Austin, lunging to get off him. There's an instant of longing when I feel myself slide out of him, but I don't have time to dwell on it. I stumble back onto my table, hopefully in time before our masseuses had opened the door.

I stare at the ceiling unassumedly, praying they didn't notice. I sense Michiko walk past me, thankfully giving no indication they had. The Latina's voice breaks the silence, "Es una lástima. Toalla...You, use towel?" I look over, she's holding his half chub in her hand.

"¿Que? ¿Donde?" Michiko adds while Austin gives Yazmin his patented dumb mug which she takes as a yes. Phew, looks like we're in the clear.

Wait, I just noticed something else. I turn to Michiko. She greets me with, "Sorry, emergency with other customer." No acknowledgement that she's now in nothing but a thong. I mean, I guess I'd be pretty casual about walking around with my tits out if they were that perfect. They're not big, maybe small B's, but boy do they sit up on her chest well, perky as they come with the nipples poking out. Yazmin's much larger endowment is exposed as well, though they're saggy and the nipples a dark, coffee brown. I don't think Austin is complaining. His penis seems to be recovering. A pang of jealously hits. I mean, we just fucked and now he's gawping at a big boobed whore.

Michiko's fingers return to my body and I lose the previous thought. She teases around my pussy again before pressing a couple fingers in. That's when it hits me. And her. Our eyes meet as we simultaneously realize she just found Austin's cum. It's not in a towel. It's in me. If there was a moment of surprise in her reaction, it quickly turns into a naughty smirk. Her grip claws into me as she moves up and whispers into my ear, "This is a surprise." I jerk towards her with what I imagine is a look of horror, but I'm so horny I'm not sure how it comes across. The naughty grin widens and she pulls back the clutch in my pussy to behind my clit, then starts rubbing It with her thumb. "Don't worry, I won't tell."

She uses her free hand to gently flip my head to the other side. "But Yazmin might know already." I see the well-endowed girl bent over my brother, her mouth closed over the spot where his dick should be. The hand leaves my insides and my pussy spasms in wanting. I hear a gulp, then that sucking sound as Yazmin starts to come back up.

It's clear shortly that Austin's full and hard again. I wonder if Yazmin can taste my pussy on him like Michiko implied, then all I can think of is that I want that huge thing in me again. Answering my request, I do get something in me. It's a tongue. I can't take my eye off my brother getting a sloppy latin blow job, so I keep one on him and move the other to spy Michiko between my legs. She starts licking my inners and it becomes clear that she's no novice at this, either. She gets me up on edge by toying with my clitoris, then dives deep into my insides, licking away at the cum my brother deposited in it. I return my attention to Austin, he looks to be in a mix of bliss and frustration, and I wonder if that means...

"Going to cum." Yep, he spits out as he puts his hand on the head of the girl blowing him. She's unconcerned, diving her mouth down further to engulf him. I see the exact moment he starts to cum inside her mouth. Seeing the look on any guy's face as he gets off is nice, but getting a look at your hot brother as he cums in ecstasy is something truly special. Michiko must have sensed that Yazmin completed her task, because she pulls out of the back of my pussy and really goes to work on my clit, using her tongue and one of her hands. I'm hopeless to fight it, and succumb to another wondrous orgasm.

I don't black out this time, but it does take me a minute to recover. By the time I'm ready, Austin is dressed. I get embarrassed at him waiting for me with my tits and pussy exposed, though I'm not sure why given what we had done. Yazmin walks in with my clothes. I thank her, grabbing my panties and bra. I get them on, feeling naughty as the panties ride up into my filled pussy. I catch Austin's eyes watching me. I blush a bit. This is going to be a problem. I eventually get the rest of my clothes on and we start the uncomfortable walk out of the spa and to the rest of our lives.

The two girls with us had somehow found enough clothes to cover themselves up as well and follow us to the front. We get there and find the old lady waiting. "Ah, is good. Yes?" Austin and I look at each other, blush again and nod back to her. I add "Very good" and sense an unease from my brother. He walks for the door and I follow. He makes it out but I'm grabbed from behind. I turn and see Michiko, smiling as she is wont to do.

"Happy birthday." She exclaims, and moves in to kiss me, reaching up from her short stature. I freeze, but she pushes all the way in nonetheless. Her mouth presses into mine, and I begin to accept it. Then her tongue snakes between my lips and I taste it. My pussy. I've sampled it before. But there's something else, also familiar. Semen. That's the taste of cum. What must be my brother's cum. I suddenly get hot all over. My tongue responds to hers, my hand coming to her face to return the kiss. I lunge into her and clean out her mouth. She had collected quite the stockpile of it and I do my best to suck out every last drop. It's addicting. Even once it's gone I can't stop myself from assaulting the inside of her mouth. She eventually breaks it, after what must have been multiple minutes. She stares into my eyes. I can't make out the expression. Longing? Awe-struck? Or is this all part of the act? She's a god damn mystery.

I turn away pondering that. Austin is waiting for me with the door open. He waits until we're outside before he comments.

"You know, I'm going to be really confused if you're a lesbian."

12