The Shape of Victory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She positioned herself on to the dildos, carefully working her hips back and forth until they had come to rest in both her pussy and her ass.

Her master then came over and tweaked her nipples, they hardened instantly and he attached a small piece of fishing line to each, giving them a tug to make sure they were well secured.

Diantha let out a moan at the attention her breasts were receiving, eager for what was to come next.

He threaded the fishing line through an small opening at the top of the clear dome and pushed the dome over her breast, then pulled the line tight, stretching her nipple as far as he could. He then attached a small hose connected to a vacuum pump to the opening, locking the fishing line in place and pulling the air from the globe.

He repeated the process with her other breast as she watched them swell outward towards the material of the globes.

Diantha finally tilted her head back and wrapped her lips around the dildo above her, she sucked on it as hard as she could and pulled it down. The action of it coming down pushed the dildos beneath her upwards and allow air to return in to the globes covering her breasts.

As she pushed the dildo above her back out of her throat, the process reversed, the dildo's below her retreating, the vacuum pulling the air from the globes.

Diantha repeated the cycle, time after time, the camera recording Miracle Maiden, bound and bringing herself to orgasm repeatedly.

Chapter 5 - Delivery

Johnathan watched the tape of Diantha orgasming in the chair, it was the third day in a row she'd been in it, with only a few breaks for the necessities. The readings on the display told him what he wanted to know, but really he'd known it for several weeks.

They'd had to make the changes a little bit at a time to abide by the contract, the customer had wanted to see the change in a series of video tapes. Also because while it was being done, the customer had wanted her to still be Miracle Maiden.

And she was still Diantha Queen, Miracle Maiden, hero of the city, defender of Justice, she just no longer focused on that any more. No, the computer had rewritten the words many times, changing them slightly with each pass, but it had never removed the words that made her who she was. They were just smaller, less important now.

Now the important words that made up Diantha were all about pleasure and obedience. The new Diantha only focused on them now as he watched her cum again on the tape.

He flipped through his notes and added a few more, there were a few more scenes the client wanted before the final session with the machine.

* * *

Diantha floated above the machine, a smile on her lips, or at least there would have been if she had lips in this form. Her owner was making more changes to her and she knew that was for the best. Anything he changed would be to make him happier and that was all that was important.

She watched the machine start to work, but it used several armatures that she had never seen move before. One was a flat broad paddle, the other a fine spoon like instrument that was no bigger than a surgeon's scalpel, the final one looked to have a spray nozzle on it of some kind.

The paddle went to work first, smoothing and reshaping her clay body. It quickly moved the clay around, thinning out her arms and legs, shrinking her head and waist, all the while collapsing her entire form in to a much smaller space.

The excess clay it pushed to the end of the table in to a neat pile.

Then the second armature started to move, where the paddle had left an ill formed blob of clay, the scalpel refined it, giving it details and shape.

It reshaped her feet, slimming them in to a dainty shape, with a high arch and perfectly formed toes. It worked its way up her legs, giving each a toned, but soft look. It spent extra time around her hips and vagina, forming a wide gap between her legs and sculpting a small perfect pussy and anus.

It moved up to her abdomen and sculpted a smooth midsection that flowed up to the much larger lumps of clay that sat on her chest. The scalpel quickly reshaped those in to perfect spheres that sat high on her chest, thick pointy nipples topping each one of them.

It worked on her arms and hands, much the same as it had her legs and feet and then finally moved to her head. It worked her hair, the straight lengths she had always known, transformed in to flowing curls down each side of her face.

Then it fixed its attention to her face, narrowing her eye brows and pushing them in to high arches, refining her nose and opening the space around her eyes. Then it reshaped her lips, using some of the extra clay from before to plump them up.

Finished its work, it retracted and the final armature lowered down to her head. The spray nozzle spewed forth small grains of pure white sand in to the dark clay that made up her hair, as it moved from one spot to the next, it left behind a light white shade of clay.

Then, the writing armature lowered and retraced all of the words on to her body that the paddle had wiped out.

It left her forehead to last, where before her name had been etched, "Diantha Queen", now it wrote her new name in it's place, "DiDi Quiver".

* * *

DiDi looked up at her owner, the posture collar forcing her head upwards made it easier as she was so much shorter than him now. Her pussy tingled and grew wet at the thought of how he had changed her for his own pleasure and she was so happy that it pleased him to do so.

She minced behind him in her platform stilettos, trying to keep up as the tension on the leash that threaded through the posture collars loop split and ran down to each of the nipple clamps. They were firmly placed on the top her of her breasts that stood unnaturally out from her body, she was happy with them as well as he had told her they were designed to exacting standards.

He led her around the room several times until he was satisfied and then stopped in front of the chair. It had been turned 90 degrees from its normal position and the camera seemed to be mounted a little lower than normal.

He put a hand on her hip and pushed gently on her back, she knew what he wanted her to do, so she leaded over and took one of the dildos sticking up from the chair in to her mouth and started to suck.

Her new lips wrapped around it easily and sent waves of pleasure to her brain as she stroked up and down, her long blonde curls falling to each side of her head as she did so. She reached up and brushed the soft, flowing strands of hair away from the side that the camera could see and turned her head slightly so that it wouldn't fall back down and obscure the camera's view.

After a few times reaching the base of the dildo, she felt a tap on the inside of her heels and she moved her legs apart. Then she rotated her hips down, pushing her ass up in the air as much as possible.

She felt his warm dick press up against her asshole and she pushed back as it pushed its way inside of her.

Her first orgasm hit as soon as she felt his balls slap up against her pussy and didn't stop until well after his hot cum filled her ass.

* * *

Johnathan watched the final minutes of the tape, after he had already pulled out of Miracle Maidens ass he could still see her orgasming several more times. She stopped only when he'd finally pulled her by her hair up off the dildo to have her clean off his dick.

He was pretty sure her orgasms had started again as soon as her lips had touched his head, but the important thing was that she hadn't stop working him in and out of her mouth because of them.

He finished his report and copied all of the data and videos on to an encrypted USB key before heading out for the delivery.

* * *

DiDi stood before her new owner, her old owner had sold her to him and she was very happy about it, he had said the sale made him happy and that was all that was important to her.

Her old owner had prepared her for this meeting, she was dressed in her corset, heels and headband. Her hands bound behind her and one end of a string tied to each nipple, in the middle of the string, hanging between her breasts was a USB key.

She saw a smile cross her new owners face and she repeated the message her old owner had taught her, "The delivery of Miracle Maiden is now complete, please find attached all relevant documentation and details."

His smile broadened to a grin as he reached out and tugged the USB key, breaking the string. The pleasure was like a bolt of lightening running from her nipples straight to her pussy as her new owner took delivery of her.

She fell to her knees and moaned, eager to bring pleasure to her owner in whatever way he wanted.

END

12