The Shape of Your Desires Pt. 02

Story Info
First, it’s Aviva’s turn to cum.
2k words
4.71
2.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noah jumped to his feet and backed away, his grey eyes wide with shock. "WHAT?!"

Aviva was absolutely frozen.

"Sit back here right now," Dante instructed sharply. "You were not allowed to leave."

The boy contemplated running as fast as he could, but knew that the pureblooded Shifter was far stronger and speedier than he was. He sat back down out of fear, but remained on edge.

"Calm down," Dante said, trying to soothe them. "It's clear to me that your efforts to keep your desires at bay are shoddy at best. They are ruining you. You can't focus on what's important. I have decided that I'm going to be your shared outlet for all your repressed needs."

"You- you can't," Aviva squeaked.

"Why not?" the man asked. "I can shape myself into any sex, with any proportions that you like. There will be no chance of pregnancy, because I will choose not to produce real sperm or eggs. The primal portion of your brains will be satisfied with authentic intimacy. You won't have to make up scenarios in your head to play with yourselves to."

Again, they cringed.

"Best of all, you will be able to focus on your jobs again," he concluded. "Or else I will fire you. I already have grounds to do so, and I'm being incredibly merciful by offering you a second chance with my help. If you refuse, you may pack your things and accept termination. Believe me, with your current behavior, you're only slowing this unit down."

Noah frowned, and rubbed his temples for a long while before finally finding the words. "Okay. Fine. You win."

Aviva bit her lip. "I can't get fired. My parents would kill me."

Dante smiled, though he understood the misery he'd caused them. "We are in agreement, then?"

The girl looked at him worriedly. "When are you.. going to..."

"Tonight."

The teens gasped, scooting away.

"You both were trying to satisfy yourselves only a short while ago," the older Shifter pointed out, standing up. "Your minds may be closed up from anxiety, but your bodies are likely still receptive to fulfillment."

"Is it.. both of us at the same time?" Noah asked, terrified of the answer. He didn't need to be naked in front of someone who he only saw as a friend- a friend who now knew he humped his pillow like a dog.

Dante stared at him, then realized from the shared look on Aviva's face that she was wondering the same thing.

"Goodness, no," he laughed, ushering the girl to rise with him. "First, I'm taking her. Then, you."

Mortified beyond belief, she took his lead and stood up hesitantly.

"Oh, and with this arrangement, I have a rule to establish," the man announced. "Masturbation is forbidden. I am in control of all of your orgasms from here on out. If you have any impulses that need to be quelled, you come to me, and me alone. Am I clear?"

The two let out a meek "yes sir", before the girl was led back into her bedroom.

The two entered the chamber at the same time, though with entirely different mindsets. Dante was calm and collected, a sharp contrast with the girl who's hand he held, who felt she would implode any second.

"Take your pants and undergarments off, and sit on the bed," he gently coaxed her. "Stop worrying. You know you need this."

Aviva shakily obeyed his commands, sitting on the edge of the previously soaked mattress. By now, it had become bone dry again- though, not for long, if her boss had anything to say about it.

"What is your orientation?" the man asked her, wanting to get a few pertinent details out of the way before he began. "Do you prefer me as a man or woman?"

Aviva resisted the urge to cover her face again. "M-man. I'm straight."

"Alright. Is there any other male appearance you wish me to take, or is my daily form acceptable?"

The teen looked him up and down. His default was that of a tall man, with moderate musculature to present an aura of authority. His hair and eyes were jet black, and his skin reflected a sun kissed glow, similar to Aviva's. His jawline was quite sharp, though covered by a well trimmed beard that was a few steps from a five o'clock shadow. The most unique part of him was his well defined hooked nose, something the girl wished she saw more of in her surroundings.

"You look, um, fine," Aviva mumbled.

"Is that so?" Dante asked, amused. "Not a single aspect to change? I must know, how often did you play with yourself while imagining me?"

The girl tugged at the ends of her curls. "If you ask me that again, I'm going to stab myself."

"I have a feeling I know the answer, anyway," the older Shifter chuckled, humiliating Aviva further. "It's alright. I know that many humans have a.. what's the word... a 'type'."

She let out a miserable whine.

"By the way, I need to lecture the two of you on sexual hygiene," Dante informed her. "You shouldn't sleep in your own messes. That's filthy. At least put down a towel or something."

Aviva swallowed, not even able to bring herself to nod.

"Alright, now spread your legs."

She obeyed, ashamed that she still had lingering juices on a small part of her pussy from earlier. Perhaps her panties had retained her moisture levels. Dante crouched down so that he was at face level with her slit, eyeing her anatomy.

"You should lie down while I do this," he told her, placing his warm hands on her cold thighs. "We don't have to have actual intercourse yet. Your mind will register an orgasm from oral sex as genuine as well."

As soon as the girl laid back, Dante leaned forward and roughly licked her clit.

Aviva yelped as her hips jerked almost half a foot in the air, forcing the pure blooded Shifter to grab them and pull them back down.

"Relax," he instructed her.

"I- what- oh my GOD," Aviva stuttered, before gaining some coherency back. "I've- I've never felt anything like that. Holy fuck."

"I guessed just as much."

The man gave her a few seconds to breathe before he stuck his tongue out, widened it, and delivered a series of softer and slower licks to her labia as a warm-up. Aviva's legs twitched as she took in this overwhelming new sensation. Her breaths became ragged as he continued to pleasure her rhythmically. His first goal wasn't to induce an orgasm, but rather, to tear down the walls of her mental discomfort. Without completing this step, she'd never be satisfied.

He leaned further in and made his tongue into more of a spike shape than a flat paddle, and licked circles around her clit. Aviva gasped and wriggled involuntarily, wetting her captain's face with newly flowing juices. The man then began to suck gently on her clit before tracing his name onto it, then hers. Somewhere, he had read that this makes oral fun and unpredictable.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," came an endless stream of awestruck swears from the teen's mouth. Now that her mind was dazed, her legs instinctively spread, allowing her boss more surface area to taste. Dante trailed his tongue from the hood above her clit downwards, across her puffy entrance, and down to her asshole. This caused the girl to lurch yet again, driven mad by sensations she didn't know existed. He then swooped up to give her pussy lips a few gentle nibbles before suctioning his lips onto her clit and sucking fervently.

He could feel her flooding his face.

"AAAAH!" she shouted, now thrashing on the sheets. "Jesus CHRIST. Oh my- GOD!"

Just for fun, he opened his mouth a little wider and sprouted an extra tongue, licking her clit with double the power. Aviva kicked her legs in response before clamping them around him, not even realizing what she was doing. Dante smirked before letting both of his tongues torpedo all across her pussy, knowing damn well he was driving her up the wall.

"Judging by how I found you versus how you're acting now, it seems you prefer me over your fingers," he said, prying her thighs off of his beard. "Am I correct?"

He received nothing but heavy panting in response.

Curiously, he leaned down a bit and snaked his extra tongue into her dripping slit. The girl moaned loudly and bucked her hips into his face, blissfully seeking more penetration. He complied while continuing his assault on her hardened nub up above, feeling it faintly throb beneath his touch. He unhinged his jaw and grew a third tongue to slither across her asshole, making her cry out as he prodded her rosebud. By now, she had thoroughly glazed his beard.

Who needed fingers, anyway?

Dante expertly flipped her over on her stomach and ate her pussy from the back, causing her to create a new cacophony of sounds as she lied dumbstruck. He absorbed his extra tongues and pushed her ass up so he could once again return full focus onto her clit. Her hands wrapped around tufts of his silky hair and grabbed them tightly as she felt his nose press against her hole, while he paid full attention to her most sensitive spot.

"Oh no, not in this position," he playfully chided her before flipping her back into the original position. "And don't you tear a single strand out. I rather like this style."

Aviva barely heard him. Upon a whim, he lifted one of his hands and stuck a finger inside her while he sucked her clit fiercely, moving it back and forth with a little curve at the end to stimulate her G-spot. The girl let out a hiss of pleasure before snatching up his dark locks, hanging on for dear life. She had fingered herself plenty of times, but never realized she had an extra sensitive target to hit just a few inches up her walls. His lips forming a seal around her pink pearl was making her lose her mind, and she knew she didn't have much time left.

Dante knew it too. He picked up the pace with his slender digit and sucked away like he was trying to inhale her soul. From the way her walls were clenching and her legs were trembling, he knew her orgasm was inevitable. He licked and sucked even faster while listening to the music of her moans. Faster, and faster, and faster...

Aviva let out a scream so loud, her companion was sure that even Noah from the training room could hear it. She bucked her sopping wet pussy wildly into his face, not caring whether he could even breathe or not. Thankfully, his species didn't need air. He willingly drowned in the torrent of nectar that drenched his entire face, holding her hips steadily to keep her from launching herself right off the bed. The teen writhed like a woman possessed, experiencing a high she'd never felt before. Her frustration from being unable to cum on her own earlier that night was obliterated, leaving her a slimy, yet satisfied mess.

Dante rose from his knees, observing her slack jawed expression.

"You'd think you've never had an orgasm before," he remarked. "Are you alright?"

It took a good minute for her to even become aware of her surroundings again.

"I've never.. came that hard.. before," she revealed, a hint of confusion in her voice. "What... gives?"

"Like I said before, your body won't let you experience true satisfaction if you're delivering it to yourself. Giving up control to someone else heightens the sensation. You'll hopefully be clear headed now."

She turned her head to face him, her vision slightly blurry from tears caused by the intensity of her climax. "I... okay. Yeah."

"Good. Now, go to sleep. You have several jobs to do tomorrow."

Dante pulled a blanket over the woozy teenager's body before exiting the room, knowing that she wouldn't feel the need to give into any urges for a good while.

Now, it was Noah's turn.