The Shape of Your Desires Pt. 03

Story Info
It’s Noah’s turn to unwind.
2.4k words
4.86
1.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dante washed his face for a good five minutes to get rid of the Aviva's pussy juices before heading out to meet Noah, who was still waiting in the training room.

"Did.. did you hurt her?" Noah asked the man, concerned. "I heard her make a really sharp noise. Like someone being stabbed."

"She's just fine," Dante replied. "Sleeping, in fact. If you want, you can ask her about it tomorrow."

He led the boy back to his bedroom and had him sit on the mattress. Noah was every bit as nervous as Aviva was, though tried his hardest not to show it. Still, his boss could see right through the facade, making a note to break down his mental barriers as well. Judging by the nature of teenage boys, it should be much easier this time around.

"First, I need the details of your sexuality," Dante told him. "Do you prefer men or women?"

Noah looked down at his toes. "I like... both?"

"I see. Unfortunately, I only wish to be one during the act. So, pick."

The teen gave a meek shrug. "I like women more, I guess. At least, in this part of my bi-cycle."

The man tilted his head. "Your what?"

"Like... I switch between whether I like women or men more. It happens at random. Right now I'm more into women."

"Fine by me."

Noah lifted his head, watching the man before him morph into a much more feminine form. The once more square hips became round and wide, rough skin now softer, jet black curls grown down to the very slender waist, and the chest...

"Wow," the boy breathed.

He instantly became mesmerized by just how busty the creature's body became. Two incredibly large breasts were now straining to be free from a tightly buttoned shirt that could only accommodate a flat chest. Dante removed the top entirely, now naked from the waist up. Her lips- Noah couldn't see the Shifter as a "he" anymore- curled into an understanding smile, imbued with a redder hue. Her breasts now hung free, hypnotizing the young man seated on the bed.

"I had a feeling you'd enjoy them," the Shifter said. "While I'm in this state, you can call me Diane instead of my usual name. They're all the same to me."

The real word swimming around in the boy's head was "mommy", not that he'd ever admit it.

Noah leaned forward and stared at the first set of tits he'd ever seen in real life. They looked so soft, so bouncy with every subtle movement the woman made. Her areolas were a rich brown color that made the boy's mouth water, reminding him of his favorite milk chocolate treats. Her nipples taunted him, jutting out like two round buttons waiting to be pressed. He didn't even notice how much he was leaning forward, his face inches away from the pair of temptresses that beckoned him. He-

"You can touch them, you know."

Noah faltered for a moment, forgetting where he was.

"Oh, y-yeah," he stuttered, before lifting a palm to hold one of her breasts.

Man, they were heavy!

The teen gazed in awe at the pound of flesh now resting on his palm, letting it bounce in his hand. It was the softest thing he believed he'd ever touched. The skin was so supple and smooth, and tweaking his thumb over the nipple sent shivers up his spine. When he lifted it, her breast spilled over most of his hand. too big to be held by just one. When he let go, it fell like a large raindrop, and the way the skin rippled over was enticing all the same. Squeezing it revealed how plush breasts were; nothing else could compare. He caught it and played with it like that a few times, exploring peak femininity.

Before he knew what he was doing, Noah popped it into his mouth.

Diane noticed an instant boner forming in the boy's shorts as he suckled for the first time. Her subordinate quickly lost control and used both hands to maul her left breast, stuffing as much of it into his mouth as he could. He sucked on her nipple hungrily, even moaning a few times while it was still in his mouth. The taste and feel of her soft, warm mound was intoxicating. Noah reached down to unbuckle his pants and stroke his cock-

"What did I tell you about touching yourself?" Diane chided him, snatching the teen's hand and pulling it away. "You know the rules."

Noah looked up at her with puppy dog eyes, his mouth still engulfing her tit. Clearly, his mind was too far gone to even register shame for his actions. Diane sighed and sat on the bed next to him, pulling the half breed closer to her side so he could suckle easier. She then pulled down his pants and underwear until they were entirely off, and clasped her hand around his aching member. The boy arched his back in both surprise and pleasure, ravenously attacking her right breast next. He switched from side to side, inhaling them both. Every taste of her nipples drove him wild, and the softness of her boobs pressed against his face made his heart scream. He licked and slurped voraciously, covering both of her mounds in strings of drool every time he popped off of one to indulge in the other.

Diane slowly stroked her subordinate's cock, making sure to rub her fingers around the perimeter of the tip- it seemed to drive the boy mad. She would then reach down to his balls and caress them before repeating the motion. Noah was in heaven, all his inhibition lost. His entire world was a pair of huge knockers created specifically for him, and he couldn't be more grateful. All he wanted to do was grasp her soft waist and latch onto her delicious nipples forever. The fact that he could never fit her entire breast fully into his mouth drove him into a frenzy, making him sure every he put in maximum effort to do so in every attempt. Reality melted away as he melted into her, and never wanted to join the real world again.

"Alright, that's enough," Diane stated, pulling away and standing up. "You're not going to finish from that."

Noah panted in frustration, grabbing her hips to pull her forward so he could suckle some more. The woman glared at him, causing him to back off.

"Calm down, I'm not going to leave you pent up," she told him. "Hold still."

She got down on her knees and looked up at his blushing face, then noticed a drop of precum hanging onto the tip of his dick. She grabbed the shaft and licked it off, making Noah nearly choke on his own saliva.

"There you go," she said. "See? The world's not going to end."

The boy moaned loudly as she engulfed the entire head into her mouth with no warning, slurping on it as messily as possible. Noah's legs began to tremble from sheer shock, and he had to force himself to remember to breathe. Diane leaned further down and hummed as she took in the next few inches, bobbing her head back and forth as she coated his rod in her wetness. Her large, plush lips felt like heaven every time she impaled her own mouth with his cock, and he let out a heavy breath every time she pulled off, just before she dove back down again. Every playful nibble on the tip solicited a whimper, entertaining her greatly. The boy was now entirely at her mercy.

Both of these teens were more submissive than she thought.

She continued to lash her tongue across his tip before sucking it whole, feeling him throb strongly in her mouth. His precum was flowing freely, which is how she knew she'd fully broken his mind in. She then pulled off entirely and tongued his balls, making him yelp and jerk backwards into the mattress. Diane pulled him forward before sucking each one into her mouth, loving how his breaths became erratic from the stimulation.

"Oh- mmph- fuck- ah-" he gasped, his toes clenched and scraping against the floor. "How do you- know- AAA- how to-"

"Experience," Diane informed him, letting his sack fall out of her mouth. "Doing okay up there?"

"Y-yeah."

"Good."

Thanks to her lack of a need to breathe air, she easily swooped down and throated his entire dick in one shot. Noah shouted incomprehensibly, arching his back and shuddering fiercely. The tightness of her throat was unexpected, and if he was even one iota more on edge, he would have cum then and there. Diane immediately popped off and grinned, wiping some of her saliva off her face.

"I'm not letting you finish just yet," she said, standing up. "Let's try a gentler approach."

She leaned forward and placed her large breasts around his shaft, giving him a wicked smile. "Thrust."

Noah took in a sharp breath and obeyed, drowning in the heavenly sensation of pure, womanly softness pressing around his cock from all sides. He jerked his hips up and down before finding a more steady rhythm, falling in love with her body even more. His precum was starting to dribble onto her bust, and Diane stuck her tongue out to an inhuman degree to lick it off the tip whenever it leaked out of him. Soon, she progressed to wrapping it entirely around his shaft as he fucked her huge tits, turning his mind barely functional. No real woman could do this, but Noah didn't really care. With the way her tongue assaulted his cock every time it rose from the valley between her breasts, he didn't even remember his own name anymore.

"See, isn't this better than your pillow?" she playfully questioned him, amused by how his brain was too scattered to answer. "I'm much softer in this form, anyway."

Noah wasn't able to speak real words.

"Both of you become progressively brainless the more I stimulate you," Diane remarked, withdrawing her tongue entirely and moving her breasts up and down in timing with his thrusts. "It seems to be a thing for most humans. That's quite dangerous, evolutionarily."

The boy wasn't even listening, except to the wet sounds of his cock skewering through her cleavage.

"What if a predator attacked, and you could barely walk?" Diane wondered aloud, knowing she had no real audience in the moment. "Your species takes only a few touches to become disarmed. It's a wonder how you dominated this planet."

Just for fun, she pushed the boy away, letting him fall flat onto the bed as she stood up.

"Get up," she ordered him. "I'm going to lay there instead."

She pulled the dazed boy forward to stand on his own two legs before taking his place on the mattress. She lied down backwards, laying her head across the edge of the bed while her breasts pointed upwards. Diane then pulled Noah towards him by his hips, pressing his cock against her lips.

"You can go deeper this way with a real woman," she taught him. "Go on. Start doing the work."

Noah complied immediately, pushing half of his cock into her mouth in one stroke. It felt like heaven as he returned to the warm, wet cavern he felt he truly belonged in. He grabbed onto her breasts and cried out as he felt the Shifter's tongue split in two and entwine themselves around his balls. This caused him to inadvertently impale his boss's head even deeper, his hands clenching sharply around her tits as he felt her throat barrier.

"Holy fuck," he murmured. "Holy f- oh- mmph- FUCK!"

He gasped as he felt tiny rows of pseudo shark teeth nibble all around his shaft- blunt enough to avoid hurting him, but sharp enough to make an impact. As quickly as it happened, they disappeared, letting him continue thrusting. He picked up the pace and hammered into her mouth like a jackrabbit, though not daring to push past the soft entrance all the way at the end of her throat. For now, he was content with at least half of his cock impaling her.

Diane, feeling mischievous, grew a third tongue around the shaft stuffing her mouth. She then used all three to tug at his cock every time he momentarily pulled out of her. Her tongues snaked around him and managed to grasp the tip the tightest, ensuring that he could never fully remove it from her. Not only did Noah feel the rush of invading her mouth, he also was battling three pink tendrils massaging and squeezing him every time he immersed himself. His boss toyed with him further and made all three of her tongues vibrate, alternating between all at once, then one by one in a pattern.

Judging by how strongly his shaft began to throb, she knew it was time to end things.

The Shifter got tired of Noah trying to edge himself. She forcefully grabbed his swollen, hypersensitive dick with her tongues and yanked him directly into her throat, burying him fully inside.

Noah shrieked and exploded into her, feeling himself spurt cum deep inside for what felt like eternity. His balls clenched hard, and his thighs jerked haphazardly as he climaxed. He could barely even stand up straight. He fell forward but caught himself on his elbows, losing full control and thrusting even deeper into her throat- or at least, as much as the laws of physics would allow. Diane swallowed torrents of his fluids and gave his cock a few calming strokes, and she absorbed all but one of her tongues. She hummed approvingly around his shaft as she felt his orgasm subside, gently pulling him out as he softened.

"You poor thing," she commented, watching him sit on the floor due to lack of energy. "No wonder you couldn't concentrate on what really matters."

The creature stood up and transformed back into its usual male self. Dante picked Noah up by his torso and placed him on the bed, laying the teen's clothes beside him. The shifter pressed his hand against his subordinate's chest, sensing a strongly pounding heartbeat.

"Nnngh," Noah tried to say, still piecing his mind back together. "I... wow. Mhm."

"You should be good for the next few days, soldier," Dante guessed. "Now, take your rest. You have duties to attend to in the early morning."

"Yes.. sir."

"One of them being laundry, you know. Tonight is an exception, but you can't sleep in your own filth all the time."