The Shapechanger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked into her face. And when she looked back he hardly recognized her. She stared at him with a kind of beastly desire that he had never seen before. It was a mix of lust and hunger that was terrifying and arousing. He wanted nothing more than to pleasure her, and to love her. But she was doing all the fucking, and she was moving fast now, almost inhumanly fast. He knew it wouldn't be long now.

He looked at her again and thought he saw her silently mouth the words "see you soon."

He felt it well up and overflow within him. As he came inside her he felt her body respond with its own orgasm which felt magnitudes more powerful than any female orgasm he had witnessed before. Their bodies convulsed together in a way that felt beautiful and perfect. In that moment he felt no regret at all for his life and a peaceful smile fell upon his face and he shut his eyes as his orgasm subsided.

When he opened them again, Sarah was still on top of him. She was smiling down on him. She looked beautiful, but something was off.

Her teeth were razor sharp.