The Shared Dream Ch. 05: Natalie

Story Info
Natalie questions if she actually wants out of the dream.
2.2k words
4.25
1.3k
00

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/28/2023
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't help but think the life I've been leading is probably the most boring of anyone else who's stuck in here. But a simple life as a housewife had always been my dream. To meet a nice man that loved me for me, have a family of my own, be a mother. And it was little things I dreaded, like, yet again, having to meet with Brynlee.

In here, we could make ourselves look however we wanted. There were no rules, and yet, every time I saw Brynlee I couldn't shake the feeling that she'd deteriorated a little bit more, and that she wasn't trying to hide it. Her eyes were always red, her hair wild and unkempt. Each time I looked into her eyes, they seemed a little bit more delirious, driven insane by being stuck down here, and desperate for someone else to fight as hard as she was to get out.

But that was tomorrow's problem.

Sure, I never quite cleared my mind. I knew, eventually, I'd have to tell Brynlee the truth about my feelings, and truly, I really did care for her. I wanted her to get better, and I hated seeing her in such disarray.

I was seven months pregnant. All my life that had been impossible. I had a husband who loved me, and I meant to cherish every second I got, because if Brynlee got what she want, it was only a matter of time, and my perfect little life would come crashing down, and I'd be back in the reality I couldn't help but hate.

"Hey," a calm voice said behind me. Jay took a few sly steps forward, and wrapped his arms lovingly around my belly. I turned slowly, meeting his lips above my shoulder, and stared into his eyes, as real as any I'd ever seen, more loving than any in the real world.

Even your parents, I thought bitterly.

"How was work?" I asked.

Like I said, it's boring. But that's what I wanted. That dream, that's all I wanted in the entire world.

"Long," he sighed, "And tedious. We had a spreadsheet in the Waterman report that got all messed up, and no one could figure out what happened. I had to go back and cross reference every line with the standard. There was something like two thousand entries."

"Fun," I agreed. I spun in place and faced him. He caught my arms, and pulled his waist close to mine.

"What about you?" he asked, "Anything fun?"

"Some kicks," I shrugged, "Some cravings. I vacuumed, did some dusting, watched some T.V."

"I told you I can manage the chores," he said, as lovingly as ever.

"And I've told you I can too."

He met my smile, "You're right though. Some TV does sound nice. Whattaya say, I call us a pizza, and we just have a nice quiet night in?"

He knew me too well. I gave a small smile, and settled into the couch, flipping through the channels.

By the time the pizza man rang the doorbell, a calming rain had started to pick up, and I felt cozy, wrapped up in a sweater with Jay's name, and a thick woolen quilt. He never asked me to move, he carried a pair of plates and sat next to me. I cuddled up against him, my hand on his chest, warm with my head tucked against his ribs.

"You planning on eating?" he laughed. He took a big bite, his eyes still watching me instead of the T.V.

"There," I said, sinking my teeth into the pizza, "Happy?"

His smile widened, "I'm always happy when there's pizza around."

I lay there for a moment, mesmerized by his profile. He was staring straight ahead, slowly eating.

I reached out slowly, and started to walk my fingers up his thigh.

He took another bite, but his pants had already started to tighten. There was something so satisfying about that simple reaction, turning on a man.

I unclasped the button, and slid his penis through the fly. I started stroking absentmindedly, calmly eating the pizza. I felt him relax his shoulders, spreading his arms across the back of the couch as he got more comfortable.

I finished the slice and tossed the crust back onto the plate, then slowly leaned over. He was eyeing me, still eating, and slowly started to suck.

The action was casual, like boredly licking a popsicle as I glanced at the T.V. It wasn't purely sexual, it was comfort. His arm had fallen to my ribs, slowly stroking back and forth, and I kept my eyes fixed on the tv, completely comfortable in his arms.

I think I would have been happy like that for hours. Being with Jay was like squeezing a stress ball, something I could do absentmindedly, in a state of absolute calm.

But Jay had finished eating, and his hands had started to stroke my hair, curling it over my ear. He had my attention again, and my eyes wandered back to his. I swapped my hand for my lips, drool falling down my chin, and gave him a loving kiss.

I tried to swing my legs over, but he caught me by the waist, and lovingly laid me back down. He grabbed the bottom of my sweater, and slowly lifted it up past my pregnant belly. My hands cupped nervously, but he grabbed me by the wrist, spread them slowly apart, and leaned forward to kiss me.

This was my dream. All I ever wanted.

It was a rainy day, the tv was on, more pizza was waiting for me, and a man who truly loved me was lying with me, just as excited as I was that I was pregnant.

We weren't trying to impress each other; he didn't even take his top off. He lowered his jeans, just a few inches, and held me in his warm embrace, cuddling and burying his head against my shoulder.

In all the time I'd been stuck in here, the sensation never lost it's excitement. He was kissing me, his chest flush with mine, as his hand felt along my legs, slowly massaging the pubic bone, then dropping lower.

I knew the hair down there was an untamed mess. Truthfully, personal grooming had fallen pretty far down my list now that it was hard to reach, but Jay didn't care. He was giving himself long, slow strokes, his eyes never leaving mine.

I felt him tap my pubic bone, and my legs started working back and forth along the couch in anticipation.

I didn't have hangups about whether or not all this was real. I know for the others, that was a big struggle, but this computer was running the exact same algorithms our brains ran, and Jay was just as real as anyone I'd met in the outside world.

When he entered me, the sensation was better, far more natural than anything I'd ever experienced. The passion was unrivaled, the loving energy impossible.

Being with Jay was what a marriage was supposed to be. The two of us were comfortable simply existing, lying with each other, both our lives genuinely improved.

His hips were rolling slowly and deliberately, barely rocking back and forth like I was a china doll he didn't want to break. He kept one hand around my waist, the other feeling my breast through the sweatshirt, the natural fats, so utterly real.

And I loved him.

You can make fun of me; you certainly wouldn't be the first, but Jay was a real, living, breathing person; sensitive, and loving, and absolutely perfect.

He never pushed me past my comfort zones. He respected my body image issues, and never asked me to take off more than I wanted to. My eyes were enough, and my satisfaction, the way I moaned, and my thighs tremored as he entered slowly and powerfully.

I sat up slowly, having to force all my weight on my elbows to stop from falling too far back. I reached out behind him, grabbing his ass, and feeling the way his muscles flexed back and forth with every thrust.

He grabbed me carefully, lifted me up slightly, and helped me back up the couch. It was my turn to bury my head in his neck, already sweatsoaked and hot. I kept my hands on his ass, not because I didn't trust him to carry me, but because I loved the way it flexed and tensed. While he stood, he shimmied his pants a little bit lower, before waddling up to meet me.

He bent low once, braving the thicket of hair, and started working his tongue back and forth.

My hands rose high above my head, crossed together in infinite bliss. He rose again, and my legs gave a little bob, waiting for him.

I couldn't stop the squeal. My eyes rolled back, and I just wanted to hold him, wrap him in my embrace and never let him get away.

But I was determined to make this real.

I wanted this to be my dream life, and that meant letting Jay finish like a real man. I'd already pushed him until his legs were weak and his balls had started to flex and tighten with every thrust.

I wrapped my legs around him, digging my ankles into the small of his back, and laid back in ecstasy as he finished inside me.

It was perfect.

I know, I know, it's boring, but I didn't want blazing hot erotisicm. I didn't want mansions and yachts, or parties with hundreds of gorgeous people, and enough alcohol to kill an elephant.

All I've ever wanted, my entire life, was to be a wife. A woman who was loved, exactly as she was.

Jay had reached across the couch and grabbed another slice of pizza. I kept watching him, the smile across my face still sincere, but a lone teardrop had fallen from the corner of my eye.

No matter how lifelike this was, no matter how completely indistinguishable from reality it was, I never shook the feeling that this wasn't real, and eventually, someone would come to save us, and rip me away from everything I'd ever wanted.

The doorbell stopped me from spiraling too far.

I rose as quickly as I could, and gave into a small concession. As I walked, pants wove themselves around my bare legs, and the cum that was dripping down my thigh got scrubbed away. I knew it was Brynlee, and I knew I didn't want to open the door half naked.

The girl was far worse than I'd expected. She was standing in the downpour, her eyes red and delirious. She looked like she hadn't slept in weeks, and her clothes were just as dirty. Her nose had been bleeding, each nostril stuffed with a napkin.

She didn't wait for me to say anything. She hurried past me, and started right towards the couch.

Jay had left, like he always did when Brynlee came over. She sat down quickly, but her energy was too frenetic to stay in one place. She was up again, and starting to pace. She ran her hands through her clumped, greasy hair, her fingers uncoordinated and frantic.

"I can't do this anymore," she whispered. She turned back, her eyes even redder, "Every fucking day I'm in hell. I'm trapped- we're all trapped, and no one else is even doing a thing.

"We could be down here for centuries- CENTURIES! Don't you get that? Real life is waiting for us, and I don't know what I'm doing, and I'm in hell, and-"

I chased after her. I tried to be as calming as possible, as I brought her into a warm hug.

Her eyes were looking past me, distant and completely unfocused.

"I don't know what else to try," she blubbered, "Every day is just getting longer and longer, worse and worse-"

I ran a soothing hand down her back, waiting for her to calm down. All she did was pull back.

"You said you would help," she snapped. For once, her eyes were boring into mine, her desperation clear.

"I'm here for you," I promised, "I always will be, it's just-"

She rolled her eyes, she already knew where I was going.

"I'm happy Brynlee," I said, "Do you have any idea how sick I was of every time I met a guy I had to pull him aside, and have the talk, tell him I was born a little different? I'm loved Brynlee. For once, I get to live the exact life I've always wanted, and it's just as real in here as it'd be anywhere else."

She had already started to walk away. She'd been trying to fight the tears, but she'd long lost the battle.

I tried to chase after her, but I could only run so fast.

"Just try to find your bliss," I called, "Do what makes you happy. Everything else, is out of our control."

She'd already thrown the door open. She didn't even look back. She only stopped for a moment, her voice bitter, "I didn't need to escape. I was already happy."