The Shared Kitty Club Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karyn sidled up to each man in turn, rubbing her ass back and forth against their hardened tools. After moving forward, she grabbed both cocks and began stroking in a backhand fashion. The guys each smiled as Karyn stroked them in unison. As she stroked them, she leaned back and said something to Jack who nodded. The trio made their way to the couch adjacent to the one Jen and Joe were seated upon. Karyn smiled at her husband as she dropped to her knees in front of the men. She let go of their pulsating rods just long enough to pull her dress off of her tits. "I think Judy inspired her," Joe playfully told Jen.

"MMmmmmm, well Karyn's inspiring me! I love that she is wearing her wedding ring, seeing it wrapped around my husband's dick is such a turn-on" Jen replied as she reached down to unzip and unbutton Joe's pants. Joe lifted his hips slightly to allow Jen to completely remove them. He unbuttoned his shirt to get it out of her way. Jen immediately began licking Joe's cock, up one side and down the next. As she did, Joe looked at his wife who was now sucking the other Joe while stroking Jack vigorously.

"I insist she keep the ring on, it is hot as fuck," Joe answered. He wasn't sure how far Karyn was going to go, so he decided to follow her lead. He sat back and enjoyed Jen's attention while he watched his wife hungrily attack the two ramrod hard cocks.

"That's one hot woman you have there!" Jen commented, temporarily releasing Joe's cock from her mouth. "You're one lucky hubby."

"I sure am," Joe smiled as he sat back allowing Jen full access while he enjoyed the show.

Karyn seemed to be on a mission. She had both guys sit on the couch at this point. She was stroking both cocks fast and hard while she alternately sucked each of her new friends. Joe could see her tongue swirling across each cock head before she plunged her head forward taking each all the way to the hilt. Jen began mimicking Karyn as she watched and sucked her prize, enjoying the ability to play alongside her own husband.

While never stopping her stroking of Judy's husband Joe, Karyn now was giving all of her oral attention to Jack, she could tell he was getting close. Jen must have thought so too as she broke from Joe's cock to kiss her husband deeply. Jack's fat cock head exploded accompanied by a guttural grunting. The first shot hit the back of Karyn's throat, but she released him and stroked the subsequent shots of thick cum all over her tits. Jen broke her kiss with Jack to kiss Karyn, accepting some of Jack's sweet spunk from her. Jen then licked a large wad of the milky white substance from Karyn's chest before returning to Joe. She spit the liquid onto Joe's cock. She grabbed his cock, coating it before she once more plunged it into her mouth.

"That was fucking hot," Joe said to Jen. "I've never seen anything like that, a sloppy seconds blowjob!" He relaxed back to fully enjoy the expert attention he was receiving. "Jen, I'm about to let loose, time to back off if you don't want a mouthful!" But Jen surprised Joe by taking his entire cock in her mouth while swirling the underside with her tongue and sucking softly. "Oh fuck, here it cummmmmmmmmmmsssssss," Joe warned as he once again came hard, urged on by the sights and sounds of sex filling the room. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssss!" he bellowed as he pumped more and more cum into Jen's eager mouth. "Fuck you're good," he said as he recovered.

"I'll take that as a compliment given the skill your lady's showing us!" Jen replied. This reminded Joe to check his wife back out. She now just had the other Joe to handle and she was giving it her all. She had her hand wrapped around his cock as well as her mouth, she moved them in unison up and down the shaft as fast as she could manage. Her lover had a big smile on his face as he enjoyed the sensation. Just then Jen whispered lustily in his ear, "I'm so fucking horny, are those magic fingers available?"

"For you, of course," Joe conceded. He guided Jen across his lap as his hand explored her ass and inner thighs. When he touched her pussy lips, he found them dripping wet. On a hunch, he raised up his hand, slammed it down, and smacked Jen hard across her left cheek. "Ugh," she cooed in joy. Joe gave her one more smack before he slipped his fingers easily into her soaked snatch. Jen's juices were running down his fingers each time he pulled back. Joe grabbed a towel from behind the couch and set it under her pussy. Her jean skirt had ridden up by now covering nothing more than a couple of inches of her hips. He plunged back in, this time with three fingers to a squeal of delight from Jen. After several strokes, Joe shifted his attention to her g-spot. Jen immediately began to moan and pant. The volume of her sweet natural lube increased and was now a continuous trickle.

Meanwhile, Karyn sensed the other Joe was ready, she released the fit man's hard tool from her mouth and began stroking it as fast and as hard as she could, squeezing it as she did. He obviously liked it as he began to grunt like his brother had earlier. As the grunting became louder, he lifted his hips off the couch and let loose the first round of very thick cum. Karyn was a little surprised by the velocity and that first round hit her face and neck. She repositioned his cock to guide the rest onto her tits, covering the prior load she had accepted from Jack. Unlike Jack, his brother seemed to have not had sex in forever, he had round after round of his thick cum covering Karyn's tits, she thought he must have let loose a dozen times or more. She had never seen so much volume in one session, even more than Judy's lover earlier, as he easily tripled the amount his brother had deposited.

"OOOOOOOOoooooooohhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!" Jen began screaming and cursing as her orgasm ripped through her. Her pussy clamped down on Joe's fingers so hard, he couldn't move them at all, other than to press down on her g-spot as she came. "YESYESYESYESYESYES, SHIItttTTTTT," she roared. Jen's pussy began to spasm on Joe's finger, each time it relaxed for a moment, her pussy juices poured out, soaking the towel. Every third or fourth time it contracted, she squirted violently shooting her fluid across the covering on the couch. As much as Joe enjoyed Karyn's gushing, he had never seen anything like this. Once she relaxed slightly, he slipped in a fourth finger and banged her hard and fast.

"OHOHohohOHOH JOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Jen howled as her entire body began quivering, her legs uncontrollably shaking across Joe's lap. When her pussy clenched his hand like a vice grip, Joe stopped and allowed her to come down from her high, with a new aftershock orgasm every so often. As she finally relaxed her cunt clamp, Joe withdrew his hand and Jen collapsed across him. "Fuck, I needed that," she finally spoke. "So many nights I'm too busy to join in the fun. I don't think I've cum like that in months, maybe longer - if ever. Those really are magic fingers."

"They sure are," Karyn piped in as she wiped the cum off her tits with a warm washcloth Jack had brought her and a towel. "I'm always happy to share them," she said with a devious smile.

"I take it that means you want to use our passes for tomorrow night?" Joe asked, already knowing the answer,

"Of course, you big stud, was there ever any doubt?" she asked with a wink.

"None," Joe answered.

"I hope you don't mind sharing some other things tomorrow," Jen joined the conversation.

"Well, sharing is caring!" Karyn replied with a giggle. "Sharing is caring."

12