All Comments on 'The Shared Kitty Club Pt. 01'

by Missthefriz

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sexy. My new wife of two and a half years, and I would enjoy a place like that. No judgment or arrogance....I miss the openness and fun of a club.

Damn covid... maybe someday it will be possible for us to explore. Keep up the good work!!

MafenMafenover 2 years ago

Listen to people talking. No one actually talks the way you write the dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it but I kept getting confused I’m who was who since most the names started with “j”,

mac1729mac1729about 2 years ago

Very hot story, looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Funny story. I think ny story is funny not really. I was tricked into going to an adult party. I thought I had asked enough questions about it but I guess I didn't. The beginning of the party was good I actually enjoyed the visiting, food and dancing. While taking a break from dancing I ran into a high-school friend Jerome Now he was a rounder and his wife Ashley's

one of the wildest girls in our school. While visiting with him Sarah my wife was dancing with one of her coworkers Ned. The party was put on by her boss Jack. Jerome said Wayne you kind of surprised me being here. Why's that I asked? Well I never took you to be a swinger or would even think of sharing Sarah. I said WHAT? Kind of loud and a few people looked at me. Jerome said hey man follow me I think we need to talk. We stepped into another room and he explained that this was a adult party that Jack had several times a year. Then he went on to explain that Sarah was going to be his Jack's new partner for tonight. Like Hell he will over my dead body I said. He said hey you better watch your back you see those 3 big black guys and the big white guy? Yes those are his protectors. Really well are you with me or not because that shit is not going to happen. He said hey man I warned you and that could put my job in jeopardy. Ok I said then I need to ask you one favor. He said it depends what I asked. Don't say a word to anyone but Jack and his big bullies are going to have a real surprise tonight. He said okbut we need to stay apart from now on so they don't get suspicious and good luck. I walked away and texted my brother Dale who loved to fight and and he called. I stepped outside and explained my situation and I would appreciate him bringing some help. He and 3 cousins were there in 10 minutes and somehow got in. I walked over to him and pointed out the protectors and Jack. He asked who was dancing with Sarah? I explained he was her coworker. He said go get your wife and figure out what you need. As I approached Sarah I seen Jack headed her way. I beat him to her and cut in taking her away from the coworker. I asked Sarah if she minded dancing with her husband. She looked a little funny at me and said no of course not. Just then Jack tapped my shoulder and asked if I would mind letting him dance with the most gorgeous lady here tonight. I said actually I would mind because this is our first dance in a while. Sarah gave me a poke in my back. I didn't act like I felt it and swept her away. Jack looked pissed when I smiled at him. Sarah asked what was that about you were rude to Jack. I asked her what this party was really about? It's an appreciation party why? Are you sure? That's what I was told why? I explained what I was told but didn't tell her who told her. She asked are you sure. I said do you want to find out for sure? I would like to but if it's so I will quit my job. That's fine by me because I would not tolerate you Sarah being with another man. We were dancing and I seen Jack headed our way and asked if she was sure she wanted to find out the truth? Yes but I'm a little scared. I said use what I taught you if you need to. Jack tapped my shoulder asking if I minded? I said no go ahead just remember she is my wife. O I will he smirked. They hadn't finished the first dance yet and Sarah slapped him and put her knee in his nuts. I was on my way to help her and heard a crash behind me. I looked quick and one of the big black dudes was down. Another crash and number 2 was down. Then 2 more crashes and 2 more down. I gat to Sarah asking if she was ok? Yes we need to leave. Ok us go. She stopped and looked at Jack and said I quit I'll will not work for you piece of shit. Two different times 2 of those big black guys tried to attack my brother and one of my cousins. Some parents raise the dumbest children or my the children just don't learn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissthefriz@Missthefriz
Mature wife, mid-50s and have been exploring fantasies. Would love to share our experiences and hear about your later in life experiences. Ours includes consistently finding regular GFs in unlikely situations. We have also found a couple for regular swap opportunities which a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES