The Shared Wall Pt. 03

Story Info
Submissive, Dani, has a wild evening and finds home.
3.1k words
4.4
7.5k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sexually, at least, Dani belonged to Tom. She began to have her husband, Alex, bring her next door more often, and always on a leash.

Alex's early experiences with wife sharing were innocent attempts at expanding their sex life but what was revealed was the depth of her submissiveness and her craving for Tom as her owner. She had willingly entered a realm she didn't even know existed. She only knew she wanted to be there.

Alex was aroused by sharing her with Tom but confused because as much as he tried to share her with his friends and old college classmates she ultimately came running back to Tom.

Alex's friends enthusiastically fucked her to be sure but Dani was ultimately disinterested unless it was at Tom's direction. Tom opened up a whole new world...which is why he texted her.

'My exquisite baby girl, not only do I want to see you this weekend I want to take you with me as my special date. At this private gathering I will have you on a leash and you will do anything I ask. You won't ask why, you will just obey me. If Alex wishes to come, he may, but you will belong to me and his wants are unimportant.'

'Yes," was all she wrote.

"Yes," was all he needed to see.

***

"No, Dani," said Alex, "the sharing thing is private between our apartments not out in public. Where is this place?"

"I don't know."

"And who are these people you'll be with? Are they all men?

"I don't know."

"I know you trust Tom but you can't do this. You don't know what it is. Why did you say yes without asking more questions?"

"I don't ask questions, he doesn't want me to. But it's okay because you'll be there."

"He invited me?"

"Not exactly but he said you can come."

"Oh gee, lucky me! Fuck this, I'm calling him right now!"

Dani pleaded with him not to call but he refused to listen. On the phone...

"Ya, Tom, I'm not letting Dani go to this place with you. We didn't talk about anything like this and I'm uncomfortable without knowing more...I know I can, she told me...I'm her husband, I share her, not you...why?..........But I'm her husband!........Your friend?.......She's your date??.......what makes you think so?..................Oh...............yes, of course I do......okay......what time?..........We'll be ready. Bye."

"What?" she asked anxiously.

"We're going."

"What did he tell you?"

"Not much other than I would enjoy it a lot and that I'd see you the way you really want to be seen. Not much else but that you're his date. All the men bring dates even if they're someone else's wife or girlfriend. He said that if I liked sharing you I would love this group."

"Why do they have dates?"

"I have a guess but he mentioned there was socializing, a contest, and I forget the other one........oh ya, transactions, whatever that means. I didn't get it all but he convinced me we should check it out."

"He's good at being convincing."

"Do you still want to go?"

"Yes, I have to!"

"Why?"

""Because Tom told me to."

At that moment she got a text from Tom: 'Dress like the sub slut you are; no underwear, high heels and don't forget your collar and leash. We leave at 7:30 tomorrow night.'

'Yes, Tom. Thank you for inviting me.'

As the IM ended she drew the phone to her chest and slid it down between her legs and held it as it began to vibrate over and over. This was something Tom taught her to do at the end of their calls, "just like my fingers are in you."

She smiled at the sensation and held it until the vibration stopped.

***

Right after dinner the following night, which she kept referring to as 'date night', Dani went upstairs to put together her outfit. Most of it was a no-brainer but she vacillated between two skintight dresses and finally the deep blue spandex dress won out. She wanted to look desirable for Tom.

She picked it because it perfectly caressed her body without underwear. Her breasts were an attraction in themselves but without a bra they were exciting.

She posed in the mirror from various angles and snapped the top down to watch her tits jump out, as taut and and upright as if she'd been wearing a push-up bra.

"Nice," said Alex, standing in the doorway.

"Oh! I didn't see you, honey. You like?"

"Hot, hot, hot."

"Thank you, babe."

"That dress shows everything," He suddenly noticed, "Are you wearing underwear?"

"Nope." A sly grin crossed her face, "I feel so naughty."

"What made you decide to do that?"

"Tom told me to."

"Oh........."

Alex felt himself getting hard watching his wife dressing. After his call to Tom, Dani asked what he'd said, but Alex left out a couple details in the retelling. He loved Dani but what Tom said changed his mind about letting her go.

***

The three of them left for a private downtown club and on the drive there Tom again reminded Dani that she was to stay close and take his direction at all times. He also reminded Alex that no matter what happened he was to remain a spectator unless invited to participate.

"I'm nervous," said Dani.

"Me too," Alex admitted to her.

Upon arrival at a nondescript building, a valet took the keys from Tom and the three of them checked in at the door.

"Name?"

"Tom and date, Dani, with guest."

"Ahhhhh, yes, here you are. Here's your name tag, Tom, and you can introduce your sub at your discretion. And just a reminder there's no touching or trading until 9pm. Go right in."

In a bit of a stun, Dani and Alex looked at each other like WTF?

Tom led Dani by the leash to their table.

The ballroom was huge with a long bar, lots of tables, a dance floor and a stage with a DJ and spotlights. Hanging over the stage was a banner reading 'Dom Prom 2022'. Dani laughed, "We're at a prom?"

All the serving staff, 3 bartenders, 7 servers were female, beautiful and completely nude except for studded collars and black heels. By the time everyone had arrived there were about 50 men and their 'dates'.

Alex had that look of wonder you get at your first carnival.

"See anything you like, Alex?" Tom said smiling.

"Holy shit, I can't believe this. The women are unbelievable."

"All submissives."

"You're kidding?!?"

The server placed Alex's drink down and inadvertently brushed against his cheek with her nipple. As she apologized he said, "I could get used to this."

"The pageant thing," asked Dani, "what was that about?"

Tom said, "Oh, every year they crown a prom queen. Of course, with these guys it's a little different but don't worry I entered you."

"What? You mean with the crown and sash and all that?"

"Yes, but different."

Alex was lost in the sea of beautiful women on leashes. "This is fucking hot."

"Like one?" Tom asked him.

"What are you talking about?"

"After nine, touching, trading and transactions are allowed. You see a sub you like and her owner may trade her for ten, fifteen minutes or he may barter for something else. Since you don't have a sub..."

Alex looked at Dani.

"...you can wait and table dancers will approach us."

"Oh?" said Alex enthusiastically, "like a strip club!"

"Yyyeeessss, but different."

As if on cue, "Hi, I'm Tammy, would anyone like to use me?"

Tom jumped in, "Yes, my friend here doesn't have a date and would love to taste your treats."

Tammy, a pretty blonde with long curls running down her back got down on her knees in front of Alex, opened his pants, got him hard and, much to Alex's surprise, climbed aboard and fucked him for 3 or 4 minutes and then said, "Good, more, or all the way?"

"Be my guest," Tom encouraged him.

Alex looked at Dani for some sort of approval, which ironically would not be asked for in return. "Fuck her, baby," she said.

"All the way," Alex said. Tammy mounted up and energetically took him close to climax. "Are you close, sir?" "Yes", then she quickly dismounted, got down and jerked him into her mouth, "Oh fuuuuccckkk, Tammy!" and she swallowed.

Not sure what she expected, Dani seemed surprised that Alex called out Tammy's name when he orgasmed.

Tom handed her a hundred dollar bill.

"You can keep me the rest of the evening for fifteen hundred." Tammy said.

"Let me explain," Tom said, "If you want Tammy or any of the other table dancers to own for the evening you pay them a flat fee and they're yours to play with. You can share them or trade them, whatever you want."

"Ya, but I'm here with my wife."

"Actually, you're not. You're here as my guest."

"Oh....well I don't have that kind of cash on me."

"Well, since you've been so generous sharing Dani, it's my treat. Do you want, Tammy?"

"Hell, yes, I want Tammy!"

Tom paid Tammy, she stuffed the cash in her purse and sat down next to Alex with one hand on his crotch. He whispered in her ear, "You're so fucking hot."

"Thank you, sir."

"Let's mingle," Tom said to Dani. They got up and left Alex and Tammy to themselves.

Tom led Dani through the hall like his most prized possession and, in effect, she was. The first time out in public together he wanted to show her off.

"Tom!" called out a voice from one of the tables, "how are you, buddy?"

"Matt! I'm good. I'd like you to meet my date, Dani," and they shook hands.

"Wow, Tommy," Matt said, his eyes fixed on Dani, "this is quite the step up from last year. You didn't even have a date and now look at this girl! She's yours?"

"Yes.," he said and Dani smiled.

"Oh, I'm sorry, you remember my date, Annie." Annie was barely under five feet and a cute petite with curves to accent her inviting and ample rear.

"She'd be hard to forget," Tom said admiringly, "Hi, Annie."

"So, Tom, I know the night's young but how about a quick trade? Say, fifteen minutes? I'd like to try her while she's still fresh."

Dani was confused as to what was being proposed. She belonged to Tom and that's where she wanted to stay but on the other hand if it was his wish to share her, even briefly, wouldn't she want to please him?

"Sure, Matt. Remember to bring her back in original condition," Tom joked. Getting close to Dani's ear in the loud room, "Go with him and fuck him. I'll see you soon, baby."

Adjacent to the main floor was a low lit 'trading area' filled with several cots where trades could be consummated. It was a bit crude, sectioned off with office room dividers but the marginal privacy was more than sufficient to appease the sex hungry men and women.

Matt put Dani on her back, pulled up her dress and 'prepared' her pussy for his anxious cock. She moaned with the strokes of his tongue and as soon as she was sufficiently wet he pulled out a sizable hard-on and entered her. "Tom has outdone himself with you." To the backdrop moans of other couples, Matt drilled her to his ultimate pleasure.

As her confusion melted away and Tom traded Dani multiple times, she fell into the rhythm of the room and being used by various men. What followed was a series of strong orgasms that produced an anticipation for each new partner. Knowing that Tom was enjoying a parade of pussy himself surprisingly turned her on as well.

The smell of raw sex permeated her senses. Hardly a minute passed when she wasn't filled and she had been covered in cum nearly everywhere on her body and her dress was stained.

After more than a couple hours of trading and coming back to Tom he asked her if she was having fun. She seemed giddy. "Oh god, Tom, this is amazing!"

"Well I have the feeling that it's not over for you. I've seen the judges looking at you a lot. I'd bet money you're in the final three."

"Final three?"

"Prom queen, baby doll!"

"Oh I don't care about that."

"I think you will when you see how it's judged."

Dani realized that she hadn't thought about Alex once since they'd started their thrill ride. She glanced back to his table and could see he was well attended to by Tammy. She acknowledged that Tom giving Alex a toy opened up everything else without distraction.

Tom looked at her general dishevelment, hair tossed in every direction, dried cum all over her spandex dress, and was taken by how pervertedly beautiful she looked. He was increasingly worried he was falling in love with her and now he was even more worried.

Strangely, when the parade of men were fucking her she felt safe and free to enjoy it. Wasn't that a definition of home? With Alex it felt like a dorm room in her own apartment, like someone was holding her place in line elsewhere.

Alex shared her with inexperienced frat buddies but her body wanted a man who knew what she needed and that was Tom. Alex pushed her into being a slut, but with Tom she WANTED to be his slut.

"If I could have everyone's attention," said the man on stage. "After our judges have evaluated all the prom queen entries we now have a final three and they are; Jimmy's date, Giselle; Andy's date, Mary Lou and Tom's date, Dani."

"Told ya," said Tom, patting her on the rear.

"Can we have the girls up here?"

As the three girls came up the steps, Dani glanced back at a smiling Tom.

"As you might imagine, gentlemen, there were a lot of volunteers for prom judge, so much so that we expanded the panel from five to seven. One look at our three finalists and I can see why."

Three of the cots were set up on the stage.

"Now if these beautiful sluts would kindly remove their dresses and sit on one of the cots we can get on with the judging."

Dani slid out of her spandex easily and sat down. Still sitting in the back of the room, Alex watched her intensely, knowing what was coming next. "That's my wife," he said to Tammy.

"Want me to suck your cock while you watch her?"

"Yes...do that."

Standing in a crowd around the stage, Tom overheard one guy say to another. "That one on the end, Dani, fuck, she is a work of art."

Tom beamed as they talked about her.

"Ya, and this had to be the year I decided not to judge...fuck me. I'm gonna try to trade for her."

"Alright, the rules are simple," said the announcer, "Each judge has ten minutes to fuck each contestant in any position he chooses, then move on to the next girl. After that he makes one more pass and drops a load in or on the slut he likes best. That's considered his vote. We'll take a verbal tally at the end just to be sure."

It seemed chaotic, judges jostling for position but soon things settled down. Dani had already been fucked so many times she was ready for anything. The first guy in her said, "You know you're going to win, right?" "I don't know," she answered as he slammed his meat in her. "You're the class of the room, kitten, everybody, uhhhh, wants a piece of, uhnnn, you."

The next judge, jerking himself hard, stuck her with eight inches of thick black cock. "Oh girl, I would love to be fucking this tight white cunt every night. Maybe you're owner trades with me for an all-nighter?" She was getting off with him and Tom could see her juices drip off his balls. "Fuck it," he said, "I'm voting now," and with both hands on his dick he dropped his load on her tits.

"We already have an early vote in!" said the moderator.

Alex never looked away once and told Tammy to go harder on him. He watched his wife being roasted with cock after cock, eventually covered with more cum than he could imagine.

By the time the competition ended Dani had accumulated so much cum it was hanging from every orifice. Her hair was matted to her face. Event staff handed the girls damp towels but the debauched evidence remained.

The announcement came immediately, "All of the finalists were terrific fucks but the clear winner is Tom's date, the cum soaked, Dani!"

Dani was adorned with the usual crown and sash and everyone applauded. In place of the standard bouquet of roses they handed her an oversized vibrator she playfully stuck between her legs. Pictures were taken and she stepped down from the stage into Tom's arms, her legs wrapped around his waist.

They were besieged by dealmakers wanting a chance with Dani. Tom said no to everyone even though Dani said, "I'll do it if you want me to."

"Haven't you had enough cock for one night?"

"I guess, but if you wanted me to I would."

"No I want you all to myself tonight. I want you in my apartment tonight. We'll take a shower together, I'll dry you myself. We'll make love and fall asleep in each other's arms. How does that sound?"

"Yes!! I want to sleep with you. God, yes!"

By the time they made their way back to the table, Alex congratulated Dani, "My queen has returned! We're going to have real fun tonight! Tammy's coming home with us for a three-way!"

Dani looked at Tammy, "She's very pretty but I can't tonight."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm staying at Tom's tonight."

"I want you home and in our bed, Dani."

"I'm sleeping with Tom and you can have fun with Tammy," she said matter of factly.

The ride home was chilly, not another word spoken between them except Tammy, who upon arrival said, "Nice to meet you, Dani."

They went to their respective apartments where late that evening the couple's headboards rattled against the wall, the sounds of joyous sex cutting through the still of the night.

Other than to gather her belongings, Dani never spent another night with Alex who eventually moved out and they divorced.

But before Alex left, he would put himself to sleep jerking off to the sounds of Tom fucking Dani against the shared wall.