All Comments on 'The She-Wolf'

by Lycandope

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HurbsterHurbsterover 11 years ago

Bravo ! The transformation description was excellently done and the rest of the story was great as well. I would hope that you continue these adventures as they explore their new world.

LycandopeLycandopeover 11 years agoAuthor

Entirely possible! This and "The Change" are ones that're left purposefully open so I could continue them if I wanted.

Thank you very much for the compliments!

itachidark27itachidark27over 11 years ago
incredibilé...!

keep up lycan man... i learned a lot from you...!

Beasts_onyxBeasts_onyxover 11 years ago
Impressed.

Probably my favorite thing about this story is the time period you chose to write it in. I loved the mannerisms and feel like you really captured the story. I do hope you choose to do something else with the story, but it is also appreciate as a stand alone piece. Job well done and good luck in the contest.

-onyx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing Story!!!

This story is the best erotic short novel I have ever read. It was very well written, the characters were well developed, and it didn't totally revole around the sex. Excellent editting, there were no errors. Keep on writing! You have a gift, and I would love to read more! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Well Written

I like your story and the time period as well. I like how you wrote it and how it played out in the end with Mary's uncle getting killed. I'm somewhat of a writer myself but I'm sure I couldn't do something like what you have written. Good job and keep up the stories. I hope to read another section of this when it is ready.

GRIFFINMATERHORNGRIFFINMATERHORNalmost 11 years ago
first comment on the site

your story is fantastic with very little to no errors and it is the first story i felt storngly enough about to comment and make my opinion know. I love how it wasnt just pointless sex and you build to the moment make me want them to have sex more over time. the imagery was very vivid and i found myself mimicking some of the things that they were doing with their expessions purely insticntually. you managed to fit a few funnies in there along with some emotional situation that made me cringe and grit my teeth in anger. Overall this story has made its way into my favorites list both online and in my mind 5 of 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"The She-Wolf"

This was an excellent werewolf story as they are my favorite followed by vampire and then succubus. I gave you 5-STARS for this wonderful werewolf story. I would like to see you continue this wonderful story with Mary and Richard's adventures in India and their search for the Ranjit.

Retired Army NCO

BruceWoBruceWoover 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Would love another chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLycandope@Lycandope
1069 Followers
8/2/2023 - Not sure if it matters but, I've come out as a transgender woman and am transitioning. I go by Heather online but Lycandope is still me and what I typically prefer :) ----------------------------------- 1/7/2019 - I have a Patreon where I post my newest stories. I'...

SIMILAR Stories