The Shed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Astro1544
Astro1544
170 Followers

Hanna stood on shaking legs and walked to the bench. She found the cuffs and blindfold in the bottom of the bin. She put her keys and phone in the bin and reached into her pocket and pulled out a hair tie. Pulling her long black hair back she put it in a ponytail. She was shaking even more now. She pulled her T shirt over her head and threw it into the bin. Kneeling down she untied her tennis shoes and slipped them off her bare feet. The floor was surprisingly warm. Standing ,her shorts were next. Then her bra and finally her thong panties.

Kneeling down again she fastened a cuff around each of her ankles. She was surprised as she could smell her sex. She knew she was wet but didn't realize how aroused she actually was. She put the cuffs on her wrists and picking up the blindfold walked around the end of the bench. She found the outlines and placed her bare feet in them. She dropped her tits through the holes and put the blindfold on. Then she stretched her arms over her head and waited.

This is actually going to happen she thought to herself. She waited . Listening intently. Then she heard the swish of a door opening and closing. She heard the sound of bare feet on the floor approaching her. Then around the end of the bench. She felt a strong hand grab her wrist and move it back along side her body and then pulled up. She heard the click as the cuff was fastened to one of the chains suspended above her. The same was done with the other wrist.

Then around the bench again. A hand grabbed her ankle and pulled it a little more sideways. Then the sound of a chain and and a slight tug. Then her other ankle. Just a bit wider the chain and the tug. She pulled with her leg and found she could only move it about an inch. The same with the other leg. She was now helpless.

"At least you know how to follow directions," A strong male voice said.

She heard him walk around the end of the bench again. Then she felt a sharp pull on her nipple. She jumped but it was only pinched tighter. Then she felt the sharp bite of the clamp and felt the small chain being hooked to it. The same was done with her other nipple. She could feel the downward pull on them.

"Those are clover clamps if you are wondering," he said to her, "The harder you pull the harder they will bite."

"They hurt," she said

. "I'm afraid you don't have much choice in the matter," He replied.

"They are to help me control you a little better," he said.

"How does it feel to be held down by your own tits?" He asked.

"They hurt," she repeated. She heard him chuckle.

"You know I can smell your cunt from half way across the room?" he asked her.

"I think someone is looking forward to getting their ass cleaned out." He said.

"I think I'll have a closer look." he said softly.

She heard him walk around the bench again. Then she felt his hands on her ass cheeks pulling them even farther apart. She started squirming trying to move herself on the bench. The clamps bit hard into her nipples forcing her back down. She felt a sharp sting on her ass cheeks

"Knock it off you little slut or I'll tan that cute little ass and give you something to squirm about!!" He yelled at her.

Hanna forced herself to hold still but felt herself shaking. She felt his breath on her spread open pussy. She heard him inhale.

"Damn you smell hot," she heard him whisper.

Then she felt his tongue on her clit. She felt his tongue move between her lips then pause. She felt him suck each one of her lips into his mouth and then his tongue was back on her clit. Oh God. It felt so fucking good.

She felt his tongue move up again. But this time it continued till she felt it move over her anus. She heard him moan as she felt the tip of his tongue trying to push into her ass. Damn. She was in heaven. It felt so good. The tongue was persistent. Jabbing around the edge trying to get her soften so it could go inside.

Her eyes were closed under the blindfold. She wanted more and she felt herself start relaxing. Even pushing out trying to get more. She clasped her hands closed when she felt the tip start into her ass. She could feel it up inside her now. Moving around trying to get deeper. Then a hard vacuum and the tongue was gone.

She heard the bare feet walk away. Then the sound of a couple cabinet doors being opened and a few seconds later being closed. She heard running water and containers being set on the sink counter. Oh God. He was making her first enema. What was it she had asked for? Glycerin and Castile soap and she had asked that it be mixed strong. A few minutes later she heard him walk back. Then she felt him reach over her to hang the full bag. Was that his cock? Oh fuck he's naked too.

"Open your hand," he said. She felt the tube and the hard nozzle.

"Close your hand around it." he told her.

She felt him pull and her hand opened following the contours of the nozzle.

"That's how big your little ass hole is going to be opened to get this nozzle in," he told her.

"Now. If you promise to hold still I will take those nipple clamps off and do something much more pleasant to your nipples." he said.

"If you start moving around again I will put them back on you and pull them down even tighter," "Understood?" he asked

"Yes," she replied.

She heard him walk around again then felt a tug on her nipple. She felt the clamp open and then the rush of pain as her nipple filled with blood again. She clamped her eyes closed under the blindfold trying to hold still. He had the other nipple now and the feeling was the same. But she held still.

"You did good," he said.

Most women I have to remind of their promise," he said. "But you held still.".

She felt him slide something over each one of her breasts. Then she felt through the bench as each one was secured in place.

"You'll like this a lot better," he said.

She heard him flip some kind of switch. She heard a soft humming sound. Then a short warm burst of water hit her nipple. A few second later a burst hit her other nipple. It felt good on her sore swollen nipples and she was determined not to move just as she had promised.

"One of your enemas is hanging above you," He said.

"Tell me what you are here for." He demanded of her.

"I want to be given enemas," she stammered.

"Oh yeah, The generic answer as always," he said chuckling.

"And I had such high hopes for you," he said.

"You are a submissive slut. Look at you. You're tied down waiting for me to shove a big nozzle up your ass!" he said.

"You can't wait till I do. I can smell your cunt. You wanted me to mix it strong so when it's in your ass it's going to clean all of your shit out of you. You can't wait to feel the fucking cramps twisting your guts," "Can you?" he asked her sharply.

Hanna had closed her eyes listening to him. She shook her head trying to deny what he was saying. But it was all true.

"You want me to make you hurt," "Don't you?" he asked.

Hanna's eyes were closed tight. She was shaking her head NO.

"You're a submissive cunt. You like the fact that I can see your spread cunt and see your asshole. You like the fact that I can smell your cunt and your asshole is wanting that nozzle isn't it?" He asked her.

She was sobbing now.

"ISN'T IT!?" he screamed at her again.

"YES!" she screamed back.

"Tell me what you want," he demanded. "Why are you here?" He demanded.

" I want you to shove that nozzle so far up my ass it makes me scream!!" She sobbed. "I want you to make me take everything I asked for!" she screamed.

"What else do you want?" he screamed at

She was sobbing quietly. "I want you to make me shit all over the floor." she said softly.

She didn't hear him snap on the rubber gloves over her sobbing. The next thing she felt were two lubed fingers being roughly shoved up her ass.

"Is this what you want?" His voice was still rough. The fingers were a surprise but she made herself stay still like she had promised. She was still sobbing when she heard him.

"Ask me." He said loudly.

"Ask me." he said again.

"Please shove that big nozzle up my ass. Make me scream PLEASE!" she begged him.

Searing pain exploded in her ass as he shoved hard on the nozzle. He was amazed that she had kept her body straight and had not tried to pull away from the nozzle like he had expected. She was crying and sobbing nonstop.

"What do you want?" he asked her loudly.

She didn't reply for a couple of seconds.

"What do you want?" He asked her even louder.

"Oh fuck. I want my enema!! I want it to hurt!! She screamed at him.

"And you had better not move until that bag is empty." He warned her.

He opened the clamp full flow. The bag was hung high so there was plenty of force driving the enema into her. The enema hit her bowels with the force of a locomotive. The cramps were immediate. She remembered back to her first enema and the panicked feeling of needing to shit. She was having it now. She could feel her asshole quivering. loosing the fight to the pressure building up quickly inside. She could feel it starting to cone out pushing the nozzle to its wide point.

The piercing sting on her anus made her clamp down hard sucking the nozzle back in to it's full depth. She lost control of her bladder and piss sprayed all over the floor. The stinging on her asshole was like none she had ever felt. But it did the trick. The enema was moving deeper into her colon now. The pressure never lessened and the cramps never stopped only moving deeper into her guts. She was getting her enemas now. Hating it and loving it all at the same time.

The vibrating wand on her clit took her by surprise. More piss sprayed out of her. He held it hard on her clit liking the feeling of the warm piss on his hand. She was starting to shake now. He could see her swollen belly starting to show on each side as the last of the enema emptied into her ass. He watched with a smile as she tried to push down harder on the wand. Actually trying to bounce on her swollen belly to drive the pain up so she could cum. He smiled as she forced herself over the top. Shaking uncontrollably.

" Nothing better than an evening of good quality entertainment," He said chuckling. No longer having her climax to concentrate on she felt the enema inside her again. She fought through a couple of waves of rolling cramps. But she knew she wouldn't be able to hold it for long.

"Sorry for having to spank your asshole like that. But I could see you were losing the fight. And the enema had just started," he said.

"God that stung. What did you hit me with?" she asked.

"Plastic rod," he said.

"I know right where to hit. It made you clamp your ass right down. Pulled that nozzle all the way back in and you didn't let up till now," he said.

"You'll have to hold it for a couple more minutes," he said.

She heard his bare feet walk just a few feet. Then he was back. She felt his fingers on the big nozzle she was straining to hold in.

"Clamp down hard," she heard him tell her.

Her guts were gurgling. The enema was wanting to come out in the worst way but she squeezed with everything she had. She felt the nozzle move in her ass.

"Relax it just a little until I tell you to stop," he said.

She let up and she could feel the nozzle starting to come out. She could feel her asshole start to cone out as he pulled the nozzle to the widest point.

"Stop," he commanded.

Her anus was stinging where he had spanked it. Then she heard what sounded like a spray bottle being pumped. Coldness hit her hole and in a couple of seconds the stinging was gone. A strong wave of cramps hit her and she found herself starting to push. He pulled steadily on the nozzle and she felt her hole opening to accommodate the widest part. Holding her breath she felt the nozzle slide out. She clamped her hole closed as the nozzle left. But she knew she couldn't hold it long. She felt him lean back on the bench.

"Quality entertainment," he said again.

She felt his hand on her back. Moving down over her ass cheeks. His middle finger gently rubbing just above her anus. With a cry of anguish and a sob of humiliation she relaxes her asshole and let happen what her bowels were demanding of her. She could never remember ever pushing this hard. She felt it rocket from her ass and heard as it splattered on the floor several feet behind her. Another wave and she was pushing again.

She felt him more than heard him when he started stroking his cock. He moaned softly as another wave of cramps hit her forcing her to push again. Another fountain of brown water erupted from her ass. He seemed to be stroking faster now.

"For Gods sake don't waste it," she said. She couldn't believe she had just said that.

"Use one of my holes," She said.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

She had never been so fucking sure of anything in her life.

"Yes please," she said softly.

She felt him move then heard a snap of the lube being closed. His hands were on her ass cheeks. Nothing seemed to phase him. She knew he was standing in what had just come out of her ass. She knew he could smell it just like she could. Yet she felt his hard cock move over her spread asshole. A slight pause then she felt the tip of his cock right against her hole.

"I'm not empty in there," She told him.

"Yes I know," He told her back.

Without warning he slammed his cock into her balls deep. His thrust was so hard and desperate that her feet were lifted off the floor. She felt the cuffs pulling on her ankles. He drove into her harder without pulling back. Like he needed to be deeper in her. She had screamed at the top of her lungs. Her colon spasmed around his cock. She had anal sex only one other time. And it was nothing like this.

The bull that had his cock buried in her ass meant business. He held himself buried deep in her ass. She felt him move and his strong hand grabbed her wrist. He unsnapped the chain from the cuff on one wrist and then the other. She hadn't realized how sore her shoulders were getting till just then. Moving her arms a bit slowly she stretched them back over her head and held onto the edge of the bench.

When she felt him grab her hips she tighten her hands. She felt his cock slide out a few inches and then he drove it back into her trying to get deeper than he was before. She closed her eyes again. She could feel him deep in her colon. She was breathing hard through her mouth now. A loud grunt escaping every time he bottomed out in her ass.

The pain from the penetration was gone now. She no longer had control of her anus or her bladder. Piss dribbled from her unchecked. She could feel herself needing to push again but fought the urge. But after a few more brutal thrusts she had to. The cramps were strong, but she didn't want to ruin what she was feeling inside. She felt herself starting to hump up needing to push.

He drove his cock up her ass like a mad man. Bottoming every time. It only made her need to push harder. She felt it coming out of her ass. Heard it splattering on the floor beneath them. And then he was holding her hips so hard that it was hurting. Bottoming himself one more brutal time as he unloaded his cum into her. She was still pushing when he ripped his cock out of her. A brown slimy mixture splattered between her feet.

All she could do was hump her back and push. Trapped air and gas was forced out. She couldn't close her hole,only push. He was breathing deeply. Still holding onto her hips.

"That's the glycerin that makes you push like that," he said softly.

She felt him plant a kiss on the cheek of her still slobbering ass. She found herself having to push hard for a couple more minutes before it started subsiding. But she still couldn't close her ass.

She felt the warm water hit the back of her legs and then over her tender anus. She was going to be feeling it for a couple of days. But for some reason she didn't really care. It had been worth every bit of it.

Something had changed in her tonight. She couldn't put her finger on it. But she knew she would never be content like she used to be. She could hear the water on the floor as he spent a few minutes washing everything to the drain. She heard the water stop and then heard him hang the hose back on the wall.

She heard him walk around the end of the bench. She could smell the stench of her excrement still on him . She felt him take hold of her wrists.

"Don't tie me down. I know I have another enema to go and I know that I have never taken anything this big. But I promise I will hold still for it," She said to him quietly.

"If I start giving you trouble you can put the clamps back on my nipples and and tie me down with them," She offered.

"Hmm. I don't know. It's going to get pretty painful at the end," he said.

Her pussy was instantly wet.

"I'll hold still for it," she said.

"Give it to me any way you want to just as long as I take it all. I don't know why. But I want it all in me," she told him softly.

She felt his cock brush her hand. He was already half hard again. He walked around the bench and she felt him take the chains off the cuffs around her ankles.

"The blindfold stays on," he ordered.

"Yes of course," She said back.

She heard him walk away then the sound of water. She could tell when he put the bag under the faucet by the change in sound. God he held it there for a long time.

She heard him walk back. Leaning over her to hang the bag above her he made sure his thigh and cock rubbed the back of her ass cheek. She could tell he was big and he was getting hard again.

"Since you're not tied down anymore spread your ass cheeks," he commanded her.

Reaching back she pulled her cheeks as wide as she could. Her asshole didn't resist much still recovering from the abuse it had gotten just a few minutes earlier. She heard a small fart escape. She heard him chuckle.

She felt the nozzle start in. This one was a lot softer and more pliable then the last nozzle. She felt it twist in her ass. Then a wider part. Then it was in. She pulled hard on her ass cheeks for some reason wanting to please him.

"You can let go now. It's in," he told her.

She felt the nozzle move in her ass. Then she felt it start swelling inside her. Every time she heard a hiss of air the nozzle expanded inside her. She counted nine times and it was hurting. She had started picking her leg trying to deal with the feeling when she remembered her promise and put her foot back on the floor. She heard another hiss and felt something start spreading her ass cheeks. She counted seven times for this one.

She felt the pull on the inside of her ass. Then she understood. She was sealed. She felt him lean over her ass again hanging the bag higher. He was fully hard now. She felt him rub his cock a couple of time against her ass. Then she heard the snap. The enema was warm but it was flowing fast. She already knew that her pussy was wet and she felt him touch her clit. She jumped just an inch or so before she found herself trying to push down on his fingers.

Her guts were filling fast and she felt the dull ache of her colon expanding. She figured she had about two quarts in her from the way she felt. But she knew she had a long way to go. He continued to rub her clit. She felt the change come on her as her colon continued to fill. Her hole was tired and she started relaxing it tentatively. Discovering she could relax her hole completely and let the nozzle hold the enema. Now she wanted all of that enema in her.

She knew when she hit 3 quarts. The dull ache was becoming more painful. She started drawing deeper breaths now. Trying to get her body to pull more of it in. She held tight with her hands on the edge of the bench. She heard him let out a light moan and felt him start stroking himself again.

Astro1544
Astro1544
170 Followers