The Shed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Astro1544
Astro1544
168 Followers

" In me," she heard herself beg him. "Please."

She felt the nozzle move in her ass when he stood. She felt it being pulled over her back. Then a sharp tug on her anus as he pulled it more. She felt the tip of his cock start spreading her pussy. She smiled. Her bull was going to be back inside her. She heard him close the clamp. Then a steady gentle but firm pushing. She felt him start into her making the nozzle in her ass even tighter. It wasn't the brutal thrust like before. More gentle but firm. He wasn't doing it now just for himself. But for her too.

She felt him bottom out against her cervix. She had never felt so full in her life. Wanting more inside her. He pumped inside her a few times gently.

"Is the enema all in?" she asked.

"No," he said. "You have about 2 quarts left," he said.

"I want all of it in me,"she told him. "You promised."

He started pumping into her more urgently. She heard the snap of the clamp and the pressure in her guts started increasing steadily. Oh fuck. Her bull was in her and she was getting the enema she wanted.

Tears were running down her cheeks when she passed the 4 quart point. He held her down firmly on her bloated belly. His thrusts were becoming more powerful now and she could feel the enema in her belly surging with each stroke. She rolled her head from side to side as the pressure and pain in her guts increased.

She felt her climax growing inside. The growing pain in her belly driving her ever closer.

Then she felt it when he thrust into her. The tip of his cock forced it's way into her cervix. He held her down as he unloaded his balls into her. She knew in that instant she had just been bred. Her own climax matching his. She knew at that moment. That this is where she was meant to be.

He held himself steady with her hips. Then slowly pulled his cock out of her. The bag had emptied a couple of minutes earlier and he closed the clamp. She had never been on more agony and felt so content in her life.

But this enema needed out of her. But she had taken the monster and in a strange way felt proud of herself.

"Please, I need to let this out," She told him.

"I like the way you look like that," he said softly.

She felt the nozzle move in her ass again. Then she heard the hiss of air and the nozzle inside her ass started getting smaller. As soon as the balloon was small enough. It shot out of her ass followed by a large gush of clear water.

She pushed herself up so she was holding herself up by her hands. Keeping her legs spread so the water could shoot straight out of her ass. She stood there for several minutes not even trying to stop the water coming out. She was tired. It took a good 30 minutes before she felt empty enough to move. She had heard him moving about cleaning things up. He had even gently touched her hip at one point when he took the enema bag down to clean and sterilize.

She had not said a word since she had finished. Just stood beside the bench and waited. She felt his hand on her shoulder gently turning her towards him. She felt his powerful arms go around around her shoulders and then she was pulled hard against him. Her arms shot around him at the same time. She could still smell him from her earlier enema.

"You need a shower," she said laughing at him.

"Wonder why?" he said back.

Then she felt something slip between her ass cheeks.

"A little present," he said as he felt for her asshole.

Searing pain shot through her ass as he rammed the butt plug home. Her knees buckled at the sudden pain. But he held her tightly until her legs could support her again. And then he did something he had never done before. He grabbed her ponytail and pulled her head back. And dropped his lips down on hers. He kissed her long and hard.

"I think you impregnated me," She said to him softly.

"Damn good possibility," he sad back.

"What now?" she asked him half scared of his answer.

He chuckled. "I guess I'm going to be cleaning you out for a good long time to come then."

She reached for the blindfold and pulled it from over her eyes. She looked up into the deepest brown eyes she had ever seen. She saw it in his face and the way he looked at her. He was Primal. And she knew she was right. This was where she belonged.

The next morning Hanna moved her sore body slowly as she got out of bed. What a night. His little surprise butt plug had kept her from shitting her pants on the way home last night. When she had felt the sudden cramps when she was driving home she knew why he had pushed it into her ass. She had to run up the stairs when she got home. She had unlocked the door and left the keys hanging in the lock. Fighting to get her shorts off and the butt plug out the cramps wouldn't stop. Finally she sat on the toilet. At least a cup of brown smelly water shot from her ass. That would not have been good in my little car she thought.

When she was done she had pushed the plug back in. She was sore. Both of her holes hurt. She slept like a baby till the next morning.

She moved slowly as she made herself some coffee. She dressed slowly. Refilling her cup of coffee she walked outside into the bright morning sun. Closing her door she heard the keys rattle. Looking down at them still in the lock she just said "oh wow."

Maggie the sweet older lady that owned the house was sitting at the little table under the umbrella. She walked up to say hello to her.

Maggie smiled and said softly to her."Looks like you found the shed."

Hanna didn't know what to say. "It's alright dear," Maggie said.

"I know all about it. He called me last night after you left. He told me he had found the one he wanted," she continued.

"He described you to a T and I knew it was you," she said. "Adam is my son.

Astro1544
Astro1544
168 Followers