All Comments on 'The Sheik & the Slave Ch. 14'

by Nicola_Italia1

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Old time Gigolo!

Ah...a story that could have come right out of the Arabian nights. Catherine with her dowry is being pursued by a man interested in having money to settle his debts. This issue gets resolved in a most satisfying way. Another great chapter!

Sparkles29Sparkles29over 17 years ago
OH THANK God!

I had thought you'd left us! another fabulous installment to the sheik epic as always and I'm eagerly awaiting the next one so please hurry! Once again this chapter was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You're Back

Glad you decided to update this story. Now that Jaime is dead, there seems to be obstacles in their way to marry. However, I don't think it will be that easy for them. Adullah has made it his mission to get rid of her and somehow I think someone will accuse either Kat or Mohammed of his death. Great update, please continue and don't wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I Love It

This chapter was all-of-that & a bag of chips...I just wish that I don't have to wait 5 months for another chapter! I love you stories!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You are one cruel, cruel, cruel girl, Nicola...

You had my tongue hanging out. Save me from my agony and continue on with the story pleaseeeee.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic Storyline

Nicola--your storyline is a great read. Plots and characters are interwoven beautifullyand of course the Sheik and Kat are hot!! Jamie's demise is wonderfully poetic considering how potentially dirty the Thames would have been at that time. How about Abdullah, what does he have up his sleeve???? I have to admit--I'm reading the chapters for the third time. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful

I'm here with a smile on my face...finally another chapter...I love this couple...please don't leave us hanging so long before another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
woohoo!

Well worth the wait! As usual excellent job! I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

It's a great story, can't wait for more to come:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Need an update

We need another chapter! I really miss this story. Can't wait for what lies ahead for Kat in Arabia. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Terrific Story

Great story! I can't wait for the next chapter :)

second_chancesecond_chanceabout 17 years ago
I'm addicted.....

I love this entire storyline! Please say there'll be more. The writing isn't that great, but the story is fabulous. I can't wait for the nest chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More!

Please write more! You've stopped like three years ago but I really do wish you would pick up this story again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More

Please write more! Thank you for killing Jamie I thought it would turn out so badly. Ahhh, need more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I like you...I do...

This is the most original death for a bastard character. Drowning. You just killed him cause he was evil. lol. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNicola_Italia1@Nicola_Italia1
343 Followers
My twenty novels are available on Amazon: The Sheik and the Slave The Tea Plantation The Sheik's Son The Reign of Love and Chaos Love in the Valley of the Kings The Three Graces The Boston Girl Seasons of Love The Vaudeville Star The Beauty of St. Kilda The Savannah Stargazer...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES