All Comments on 'The Shepherd's Crook Pt. 04'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 155 Comments
AManBaby123AManBaby123over 1 year ago

This was amazing a the rest if the series. 5/5 stars. Loved how over the top sone of these situations are. When I read what happened to the mob member, i laughed when when everything came crashing down. I want to see more Ed and hopefully more of the domestic side of his life. Now I'm going to be on the edge of my seat waiting for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Worth of waiting, 5star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best story written on this site in the last few months 5 stars

Dream_WalkerDream_Walkerover 1 year ago

Cant wait for the next bit of bens adventures

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405over 1 year ago

Another amazing chapter to an amazing story. 5 stars keep up the good work

linnearlinnearover 1 year ago

Another remarkable Ben Shepherd story, I love the Ed got some more coverage. Early on when you had Ben and the ladies shot I was devastated but knew that couldn't be real, I did not see the twist with Tatiana coming in a million years. I hope part two isn't to far away.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 1 year ago

This is a wonderful series. We'll done again. Thanks for sharing your talents with us all.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersover 1 year ago

Brilliant work, loving this story.

prsstaridprsstaridover 1 year ago

Well, I was quite surprised by Tatiana's end. I expected her to go after the guy responsible for sending hit teams after Ben. I guess her stabbing Ben was a line that she thought had severed her relationship with him and boy did she get her revenge.

Excellent chapter, easy 5

The end of this chapter was a little weird. I was like it stopped mid thought. Does that mean we will have the next chapter soon or is it months away?

AngusMAngusMover 1 year ago

Excellent story once again

MissMeepsyMissMeepsyover 1 year ago

♥ Fucking love it.

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

With this one you are FULLY BACK IN THE GROVE!!! Outstanding plot, fast pacing, tight logic...and believable because you fully prep us for each new plot twist... I enjoyed this immensely...and frankly this is possibly the best of your entire lot to date in the Shepard series... Simply excellent showcasing you as one of the very best authors on this site... REALLY looking forward to the next installment..!!

5 stars of course...

tbakky4tbakky4over 1 year ago

Fantastic as usual.

Chap 5 might be ab

Nasty56Nasty56over 1 year ago

Love that you brought Demmon back, sure hope you’ll include more of his character in the future.

Grange_57Grange_57over 1 year ago

Just another brilliant episode in the life of Ben Shepherd. The mystery and intrigue just keeps me coming back for more. Can I respectfully suggest you stop all other work you are currently doing and concentrate on bringing this amazing story to whatever logical ending your fertile mind can conjure up as soon as you possible can. :-)

Kindest regards,

Vern

whitebankaiuserwhitebankaiuserover 1 year ago

As always I love reading about Ben and his superwomen but man Tatiana was a gut punch. The stories has so many miracles and I was hoping that would work out after what happened to Gretchen. Can't wait for the final chapter

MehntalityMehntalityover 1 year ago

What can I say? Another great chapter of the Ben Shepherd series. Just a few of the highlights for me:

1) Tatiana went out with a boom...with a cameo from Hal (from Drive) plugged in to help her along. A great way to tie up this volatile loose end...only to now be rep!aced by Russo?

2) The handling of the Stephanie situation was a surprise, but done well in fitting with Bens personal code. I'm pleased to know that she didn't sell the second sculpture willingly as I really liked her character and was so disappointed with how heartless she seemingly was in her betrayal of Ben.

3) Gabriella is back! Having her on the back burner last chapter was terrible. Now if only we could get some more Catherine involvement outside of a few brief interactions. Ashley was amazing as well and I swear to god when you seemingly killed her off I was going to start flipping tables. That daydream scene was a dirty trick...

4) It was great seeing Ben in action again, this time mostly aware of his actions. Yes he has a guard detail but its good to be reminded how capable and deadly he really is.

5) Bens untimely stomach growls are back as well....one of the signatures of a BurntRedstone story is the growling of a stomach interrupting an intimate moment. 😊

Overall, I'm so very happy with this story and can't wait for chapter 5 (which I'm sure is sadly a looong way off) and hope to fill the void with new chapters for Jack Danner and Henry Gable... *hint hint*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing and well crafted story, Thanks for writting this. Keep up the good work.

arrowglassarrowglassover 1 year ago
Wish I could give more than 5 stars!!!

The range of this story keeps increasing...amazing, interesting, intoxicating...with even more fascinating characters!!! The Ben Shepherd saga is my favorite story along with a couple of others (All That Glitters & Three Square Meals) and worth the wait to be so well entertained!!!! WAY TO GO BurntRedstone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OmniferisOmniferisover 1 year ago

Love this series can't wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bruh. Shepherd's Crook has just been destroying my suspension of disbelief. I can't read for 5 minutes without cringing. Ben is larger than life in an awkward way, like jumping out of a little boy's fantasy. He creates a new type of armored vest, prevents surface-to-air-missiles from getting into wrong hands, women fall in love with a statue of him, Kremlin gets bombed, the list goes on and on. A Sheperd in Ashburn Court was so much better with its smaller scale.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 1 year ago

Exciting and heartwarming! I’m never quite sure what to expect from you, but I know it’s going to be good, it always is! We’ll miss Tatiana, such a delightful wild card, however she went out with a bang, on her own terms. There was never a possible HEA for her, given her twisted upbringing. Once again, thank you for sharing your talents with us, especially such nice long chapters to enjoy!

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerover 1 year ago

I feel bad about Tatiana. I was really hoping she could make a turn around. I guess in a way she did. She loved Ben but didn't think it was enough. She tried to compare her love for him to others and while it may not have been conventional by any means I think the lengths she went though and concern and remorse she shown proves she did love him. She just didn't think it was enough. But I was so hoping she would be like his silent protector. Taking out enemies who tried to attack him. Leaving tiny little hints she was watching him. Great story as always. Can't wait for the next part. Especially with this tell all Robin wrote. Should be interesting. Maybe she just goes on and on about how he's a great guy and he actually likes the book and releases a statement about how at first he hated the invasion of privacy but she stuck to the truth and so while he doesn't condone how she went about it he gives his approval to the book and recognizes her ingenuity, dedication, and talent for getting the truth.

taco1085taco1085over 1 year ago

once again you knocked this out of the park. thank you for a great read. wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is absolutely ridiculous and I *love it*.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Damn I love this story! 5 BIG AND FAT FLAMING STARS!

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

Another outstanding chapter(s) in Ben Shepards' life. Well told as was expected, but still a delight. A nice long installment, ... and I can see why this was a good point to stop and have another chapter to finish this series, 5 installments instead of the originally planned 4 that were envisioned. I rather expected him to bring home a few of those kidnapped children, but he returned with just a few new ladies (and one of them a Princess!), well done! And I expect more red headed fun from Trish and especially the twins next time, thank you. ;-) TTFN

ender2k2kender2k2kover 1 year ago

Wow. I am not sure how you keep this story rolling along at such high intensity but I sure am glad for it. I look forward to reading the next chapter. Thanks

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 1 year ago

I have loved the crossovers of Ed and his ladies as well as Hal reappearing here. All good things must come to an end, and this arc will end with the next piece. As always, thank you for sharing your imagination with all of us readers here.

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 1 year ago

Did I miss something? Why couldn't Shepherd make Princess pregnant? Did he get his balls shot off in an episode I missed? Clearly, we have Moon joining the other two "wives" for fun to lighten the load, so why not give the Princess what she needs?

blkuserblkuserover 1 year ago

Your work makes me try to put my life on hold to read your latest chapters........and I gonna keep doing it as long as you keep writing.

Bravo!!! Bravo!

mithanialmithanialover 1 year ago

Not gonna lie. I'm worried that Ben will gladly make a sacrifice of himself to protect those he loves. It will be beautiful and sad if that does come to pass. Because lets be honest. With the way his life has gone down that is destined to happen at some point.

Or perhaps he will grow old and have many children to love. :) That would be the most awesome way to wrap the story.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 1 year ago

I'll miss Tatiana...

It's a shame she didn't realize that she *could* love...

She was just so fucked up she didn't recognize either in time or figure an alternative way of killing all the bad guys without committing suicide...

Mike9947Mike9947over 1 year ago

You get your 5

But to be honest I skipped from ch 20 to the end

Your work would be soooooo much better if you chopped it into manageable chapters of 3 or 4 pages

Shepard Crook would be sooooo much better if your five chapters had been 25 ish

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

OH MY Gosh this just keeps getting better n better.cant wait for next chapter pls hurry. N kno ur hard work is very much enjoyed nappreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a fun read Burnt. Thank you. I can’t wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it I hope you will continue writing many more

shayneoneshayneoneover 1 year ago

loved it thank you i hope im wright it did not feel like the end but if it is im a little sad as ill miss eds and ben tails be happy safe and well a big fan shayne

Mike9947Mike9947over 1 year ago

It deserves the praise it gets - and my 5 - but I don’t understand why you have four installments for 74 pages - this series could have easily been 12 - 15 chapters and that is so much easier on lit readers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you are a sadist. leaving me hanging like that. great story. you have chapter 5 ready to go right?

as a side note, did the little guy find his aunt.

AlluredAlluredover 1 year ago

Another fantastic chapter, leaves me waiting for the next installment, truly entertaining

RRC2RRC2over 1 year ago

Incredible.

Thank you

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

, ... Robyn's book about Ben Shepherd - an unauthorized biography, ... that should be interesting, ... ;-) TTFN

Lizzyspapaw15Lizzyspapaw15over 1 year ago

Very good read I am anticipating the next chapter. You have me wondering if the little boy was reunited with his aunt. And the tell all book will it be a not so good read for Ben?

mve65mve65over 1 year ago
Can I have some more please

I'm a greedy bastard because I want more of Ben but I also want more of Jack and also more of the Century Traveler and The Wood Knot Warrior or similar stories.

I would also be more than happy to buy your stories from places like Amazon, Bookapy or as a monthly subscription via Patreon as I think supporting quality authors like yourself is in my own best interest but also in everyone's best interest.

Please stay healthy and continue to write.

Michael.

redvelvetrose213redvelvetrose213over 1 year ago

Absolutely fabulous! Love the bulk chapters so much, makes the wait all the more worth it! Your attention to detail is superb and I really cherish these installments. Thanks!

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 1 year ago

Knocking it out of the park again, but then again I'd be surprised if you didn't. Fantastic job :)

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Not to make your head any bigger, you are one of the top writers on this site, period. Your ability to draw the reader into your universe is almost unbelievable. I wouldn't be surprised you are making good money in mainstream literature under a different pen name. It took me a few days to wade through this one, but it was a great adventure. Only point i'd make is he's collecting all these women but that only two have his children is turning into a gap in credibility. I "get" Ben and the polymerous relationship thing, but one of the most ingrained traits in our DNA is to procreate. Even if Ben isn't keen, the other women that are young and childless would want a child. Just saying - LOL! They only let us give 5*, but since I can do it as D and anonymous, 10* for this one!

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

Another great section, looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fabulous as always! Wish the chapters came more quickly but always worth the wait. Please keep them coming!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars

Remarkably well written.

My only issue is that your stories seem to be going into darker places, I understand drama but I don’t believe adding truly horrendous crimes makes a story better. It is just my opinion though and I have a personal problem with sexual violence of any nature, just makes my blood boil, odd though as blood and gore I have no such qualms with aaaand I’m rambling.

5 stars.

DB71DB71over 1 year ago

This is what the streaming platforms should be making into a series! Absolutely magnificent! Thank you for your work and sharing

buddah222buddah222over 1 year ago

Thank you very much for another brilliant chapter, your time imagination and effort is greatly appreciated

bhojobhojoover 1 year ago

this story keeps getting better and better

clearlyenigmaticclearlyenigmaticover 1 year ago

I am completely hooked and can't wait to see what's next. Intricate plot, interesting characters, great sex, exciting action, enough violence to be compelling with enough romance to knock off the rough edges. I am a big fan of Tom Clancy, but Jack Ryan has nothing on Ben Shepherd!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant as always. I've read all your stories and I think this is the best of all.

Can hardly wait for the next chapters. Thanks for sharing them.

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanover 1 year ago

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act

WayPast21WayPast21over 1 year ago

Great continuation chapter. Looking forward to the completing chapter. Hopefully soon.

pawsnizzypawsnizzyover 1 year ago

Another outstanding Ben Shepherd episode - Good work!

retread2retread2over 1 year ago

I so wanted to open the next chapter, (shades of Saturday Matinee movie serials). The image of Ben staring down a bunch of self-important political idiots is entertaining...

TangomoreTangomoreover 1 year ago

This whole Ben Shepherd, family and friends series is an absolutely entertaining reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just amazing, spellbinding character development and relationships!!

RJ6364RJ6364over 1 year ago

Another excellent chapter can't wait for the next one 😀

DB750DB750over 1 year ago

I usually shy away from most stories that are over 10 pages long but I enjoy this series and always wish there was more.

I will say the poker game was unrealistic. If they were playing $500k/$1M blinds they would need at least $100M in front of them to play properly. As described it was a limit game which isn’t nearly as sexy as no limit.

That’s my one gripe….well that and Tatiana. I was kind of hoping she could be saved or at least she’d get some alone time with Ben.

NewnotsureNewnotsureover 1 year ago

What a story just right amount of everything keep it up hope there will be more

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

Great chapter! Thank-you… hoping for more soon

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

I have read some of the comments that are disturbed by the dark places and violence in this chapter of the series, but I thought that you were great in depicting the amazing tale of how a strong and confident engineer could overcome great odds, to not only survive, but to take out all the bad guys, and free all the innocents. A captivating and heroic installment! I am anxiously awaiting the next part, thank you for sharing your wonderful imagination with us. ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor Ben, he hates the limelight but keeps getting more and more famous! I can’t wait to see where Robin’s book takes him. Delightful read!

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 1 year ago

Another brilliant effort, Mr. Redstone. :-)

But darn you, once again you teased me into looking forward to the next chapter in the Ben Shepherd's story.

Grateful to you for sharing your imagination and writerly skill.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Came out just before holiday so had to download it to read then forgot to leave a review.

Once again a superb instalment, way more than a chapter and so easily worthy of 5 stars.

Don't think its any darker than some other stories, after all there are some despicable characters around and slavery still exists as well as blackmail and extortion so in many ways it's simply mirroring life. So he returns with more females than he's lost. Yes, a great shame he couldn't find and save Tatiana but what a way to go. Question? Will it have any impact on the final instalment?

Pleased he went to France and made up with Stephanie.

Will he ever catch up with Steph Russo and what is going to be the effect of the book?

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBiteover 1 year ago

Ben's reunion with Stephanie is an f'ng masterpiece! Massive congrats on another successful chapter in Ben's story, can't emphasize how excited I am to see where you'll take it next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the series but get nothing after Bens crook.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed, but choked on the image of an aircraft carrier towing a yacht.

No. Just no. Carriers don't operate alone, they are part of a task force aka carrier group of a dozen or more ships in attendance, such as cruisers, frigates, destroyers, and often subs, too. The idea a carrier would be out of commission to tow a yacht for days? No. If the boarding team couldn't fix it so it could sailed under its own power, there are many smaller ships that can used without compromising naval air operations for days on end.

Still, thanks for sharing. 5* Slaintë

TJSkywind from my kindle

DuncanitaDuncanitaover 1 year ago

Is it just me or do we need A LOT more from Ben and his women, but also from Ed???? It's a master novel, i couldn't stop reading...

SherlockBond0069SherlockBond0069over 1 year ago

Burntredstone the Clive Cussler of EroticLit and

Ben Shepard is the Dirk Pitt!

This series caused me many sleepless nights as I couldn't put it down! Hope there are more adventures to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn burntredstone!!! This chapter is a standalone movie.

25 pages of non-stop awesomeness!

Cringo31Cringo31over 1 year ago

This was an action packed installment to an incredible story. Was excited to see a quick cameo of Hal in this story. Love to see crossover characters from other stories. Looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding!!!! More please and soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You've outdone yourself. Well worth the wait. Quite excellent. Bravo and thanks for another great story in this series.

RichardbeardRichardbeardover 1 year ago

Cannot wait for part 5!! This story is really great 👍!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

10/10 can definitely see the world development and character development getting better and better as we go plus this crossover with other stories I can't ask for anything more than the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't wait for part 5 I hope you post it before Christmas.

tonestartonestarover 1 year ago

Pleasantly surprised to find more chapters can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BurntRedstone is one of my favorite authors on Literotica, so I am trying to provide constructive criticism from my point of view and not mudslinging at one of my favorites! Thank you for your hard work, BurntRedstone. Anyone, including an author, who thinks that a particular author is perfect, without room for improvement, is fooling themselves.

BurntRedstone is really pushing Ben as a polyamorous character. Ben fucks almost any woman that indicates that she wants him to do so. He also encourages the women he fucks to fuck other people (woman or man), even if that means they drop him or seek him out less often. The cast of characters are simply too numerous now to do them all justice, and still Ben is collecting more.

BurntRedstone’s grammar and spelling is better than most literotica authors. I think he does sex scenes really well. I also think he provides interesting plotlines. That’s the story, and the most important factor to me. The plausibility of some of his plots is hit and miss. I’ll give him a fair rating there. Just as one example, military stealth technology always works over armor. It makes sense that fiber optic panels could be installed over an armored hull. The seven million he won gambling went to his own account in my version of the story to further fund his Save-the-Children charity, as did the salvage rights on the yacht – some of which will help the children on the yacht. The people he borrowed a phone from expected nothing for that! Give them $10,000 like he gave the card dealer, and they would be overjoyed. I had no idea what was meant about turning over salvage rights to the Navy Captain, but no. This money handling fits with his personal goals, as well as his generous nature.

I would rate BurntRedstone at less than fair for his combat scenes; so, I like how he just covered the combat in this book with broad strokes rather than trying to provide a play-by-play. This is another example. The book constantly describes Ben working out, but seldom describes him training in combat. It felt like a Karate Kid moment when the author mentioned that he had some knife training and that was enough to beat a murderous soldier for a kingpin arms dealer with the knives that he specialized in - along with 11 other people. I can tell you from experience, training matters. Years of training makes much more difference than a few months.

I have created my own fan fiction based on the Shepherd’s world. I thought it nonsense that the woman he was marrying, Gretchen Hans, only fucked him by raping him as he was strapped down. I added a sex scene for her. I did not like Ben having sex with Cat in a single sentence after she got married to a woman. I made a sex scene for her that clarified her feelings. Until Crook Part 3, Lucy had given him a baby but got no ring! He also committed to the twins, and they had no rings either. They did in my version.

Rose is his ‘daughter’, Lilya wants him, and they still haven’t fucked? What’s up with that?

I really like romance, and I think that scenes with Sophie, Cat’s eldest daughter, in ‘A Shepherd in France’, was really cool. I kept hoping to see more, but apparently this is another example of a single sex scene love affair: Rachel McGovern, Sophie McGovern, Beth Wilson, Shelly Spencer (until recent chapters), Rhonda? King, Stephanie Murino, Julie, Lily White, and Gretchen Hahn.

Irony: Gabriella speaking to Rachel in A Shepherd in France: “You need to also be aware, and this is critical, he's not someone who has sex without an emotional context. If you're looking to have a quickie and drop him, look elsewhere.” This is irony because the books only describe Ben fucking them once. He did a quickie and dropped them!

*In my version*, Rachel gives up on Ben, finds her own boyfriend, marries him, and divorces him. Welcome to the real world... However, Sophie pursues Ben to the point of asking him out. Here is a small excerpt that demonstrates how out of character that BurntRedstone’s Ben seems to me in regards to Cat's daughter.

Catherine approached Ben saying, “Ben, I know that you don’t do one-night stands, but Sophie is feeling like that is the extent of your feelings for her. She says that she has asked you out several times. Can you tell me what is going on?”

Ben was somewhat taken back at Catherine’s aggressive approach and at the topic of the conversation. He paused and took a breath. “Cat, Sophie is your daughter and is younger than anyone that I am with right now. I am currently trying to satisfy TEN women. Do you seriously want me to start a relationship with your daughter?” asked Ben incredulously.

“Yes, Ben, I do.” Catherine paused at his frown. “She has pined for you since that trip to France. Her sister has found someone and moved on, but not Sophie. She is determined to date you and see how the relationship works out. And you know how stubborn McGoverns can be! I mentioned to her myself the age difference and the number of women you are with. She doesn’t care. Is there some other reason that you can’t see her?”

Ben opened his mouth, closed it, and opened it again.

“Listen, Ben. Give her three dates. If at the end, you just don’t want to be with her, let her down easy. If it was really only a one-night stand, let her know that too!” Catherine decreed.

The accusation of a one-night stand was like a slap in his face. Ben turned red and frowned, his facial scars highlighted. He looked towards Tina and Lucy.

Uncharacteristically, Lucy spoke first, “Ben, I don’t think that you should go on a first date with someone if you aren’t willing to entertain the possibility of a second date. I don’t think you should fuck anyone that you aren’t willing to fuck again. I also know you are not that kind of person.” Lucy’s words struck deep into Ben’s heart.

Tina said, “I’ve watched Sophie. She is really into you, Ben. If you care about her, you should give her a chance. If you don’t want any more lovers, you can tell her that. If you tell her that you don’t want more lovers but take someone else as a lover later, then you will make a liar of yourself. You know that, right?” This question disturbed Ben as that was the excuse he was considering making, and Tina just blasted it – he knew he had trouble keeping his dick in his pants. He also knew how Tina read his mind so often; this being another example of her doing so.

Catherine said, “Please Ben. Give the relationship a chance. Show my daughter some respect, please.”

retread2retread2over 1 year ago

Just finished rereading the Ben Saga, really hoping for an early Christmas present of #5... Thank you for sharing!

BacchusF69BacchusF69over 1 year ago

Great to see the continuation, exceptional, as before. Can't wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Clarify, please

First of all: your stories are GREAT! Easily conveying the characters’ situations and drawing the reader into a very entertaining and often suspenseful tale. I ached, cringed and cheered them all.

I am a little confused, though. May I anticipate more installments in Ben and his Family’s exploits or should I file this in the “really good reads memories” file? I do not seek to whine or pressure, I get that life happens. Just wondering.

Thanks for your writing. Hoping for more…

rick

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story hope you keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent read! Please continue. I must know what Washington has to say and I'm looking for to Evelyn getting her shag on with Ben. I just know she's going to be an insatiable wildcat in the sack!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WELL WRITTEN AS ALWAYS

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

01/01/2023: an update was written back on 12/12/22 that stated our author had finished a first draft of Satyr part 5 (135K words - a monster chapter), ... but wasn't the new Ben Shepard supposed to be next on his list? Oh well, everything he writes is awesome, ... a few weeks into January should show us something new, ... Happy New Year! ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Each book just keeps getting better. Glad I stuck around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant, second time reading this story for me hoping to see more soon. Many thanks for sharing your story.

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 1 year ago
Brilliant, simply brilliant

But please don’t make us wait for the next hundred chapters, there’s sooo much more to this amazing story…⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A few more bumps in bens incredible journey to date

Reeeeally want to see all of bens family enjoying time together relqxing (maybe even comparing notes😉) with all of eds family

Lit says this is a 4pt series but the forward mentions pts 1 to 5. So... I guess we gotta settle in for the wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't know how I feel after reading this novel so far. At first it felt really good but now it feels……uncomfortable. Not sad or happy. Just uncomfortable. You know, I watched a video of a terrorist beheading of hostages once, and it felt exactly the way I feel now. Hard to breathe.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES