The Shine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's very small and pretty," Alexa told me, seeing the direction of my gaze. She didn't yell it but said it loud enough that Alexi could hear, again making Alexi blush crimson and turn away. If anything the way Alexa said it seemed excited and proud, though, like she had been waiting to tell me all night. I know it's fucking twisted, but it just made me want them more.

Just being the object of the Alexes' attentions felt decadent and perverse, like something out of a Lou Reed biography. But it wasn't just their attention I was getting off on, we were making a spectacle of ourselves. Everyone on the dance floor wanted to be near us, was watching us. I had never felt so free to do what I wanted, and I wanted the twins. At one point they looked at each other and said nothing, but then Alexa turned to me, they had made a decision.

"We want to take our new Power Ranger home and play with her."

I could feel a new bloom of heat in my already overheated core, my pussy dripping with need from both her proximity and her words. I was sure I was soaking through the crotch of my little costume, but it was already sweat-soaked from dancing. And really, I didn't give a shit who saw. I bit my bottom lip. Alexi's hand pulled at my hip to draw me to him, a quick peck on the cheek, before releasing me from his grasp.

"Come and play with us!" he said, looking at his twin with a wide grin but fingers at his lips in a demure gesture.

"We live close by," Alexa assured me, perhaps because of what I told the caveman, but honestly, I would have followed the twins wherever they led me.

Reaching for her twin's hand, they both put on creepy sing-song voices, "Come and play with us, Dani!"

"I hope Mr. Hallorann is wrong about this not being real," I replied, reaching out to their extended hands. "Let's go play."

Arms linked, we left the party together, me in my cheap down jacket, them in pretty matching wool coats, flared but cinched at the waist. On the street Alexi spotted a beat-up unmarked black sedan driving away from us and thundered "YO!" shockingly loud - up until now he had hardly said a word, and what he did say had been in an almost inaudible girlish voice. The car stopped with a screech and sped backward to us. Alexi opened the back door and Alexa climbed in and started talking to the driver. I must have looked apprehensive.

"It's a gypsy cab," he explained in his little girl murmur.

"How could you tell?"

"It's a black four-door town car." He answered as if that explained everything. I climbed in. Alexa and the driver had been haggling on a price, but had settled on a fare she seemed to feel was fair. The driver drove frighteningly fast down empty side streets and there was a CB radio that crackled and squealed and spurted angry Spanish the whole ride. If turning it down had been an option the twins didn't bother asking for it. The car smelled of cheap air freshener, and sitting in the middle I was glad when the twins simultaneously lowered their windows to give us air.

We passed Iona and the flat where Sheila was sleeping off her jetlag. I watched the turns and streets we covered, and was fairly confident I could make my way home on foot.

Their apartment was a sixth-floor walkup on the top floor of an old tenement building. The lobby had grungy penny tile, the stairwell was cast iron with bluestone treads that made right-angle turns around an open shaft. We climbed in silence, all of us breathing hard and smiling.

When we arrived in their little studio and the door had closed out the light from the hall they both turned to me, taking turns to kiss me, their hands stroking my body, grasping, clutching, grabbing, rubbing. Hands reached around from behind to unzip my jacket, while hands reached around my back to begin undoing the little ties holding the costume together. In the dark, I wasn't sure who I was kissing and who was biting my neck, whose hands were peeling the jumpsuit down my arms and baring my breasts, and who was grabbing my arse, and who was holding the back of my neck. My heart was pounding, the chill of the ride was entirely gone. I tried to catch my breath.

Hands left my arse, fingers interlocking mine, I knew that hand, the reassurance it gave, it was Alexi's hand, pulling me further into the dark room, a soft light switched on in the corner of the room. Alexa returning to the fray, hazel green eyes filled with lust.

Both twins knelt at the same time as if the move had been prearranged. They peeled my costume down over my arse and thighs and worked at my sneakers. There was a bit of a scrum, and for a moment I thought I might fall, catching myself on one of the blonde bewigged heads and then the other. Finally, I was standing between them in just my panties. The frantic rush to strip me was over and now both twins seemed to take a moment to study and relish their new toy.

I started to feel self-conscious standing there, with these two otherworldly beauties looking at me, were they judging my imperfections? The lack of a thigh gap, the soft pudge around my belly, my smallish b cup breasts. Instinctively, my hands moved up to cover myself, but their hands, all four of them, as if guided by one thought, reached up to pull my hands away and push me gently back onto the bed, which was just a mattress on the floor.

They pushed me onto my back and were stooping over me. Part of me registered that there was just one bed in the little studio, but I didn't dwell on it. They began to caress me, and that's all I really cared about, the feeling of their hands on my body. My legs and buttocks, my breasts and belly. Then they brought their faces to my breasts and lips, joining hands.

I had a twin sucking at each nipple, tongues toying, and lips soft, like they were holding eggs. They were strangely coordinated, again as if a single thought guided and drove the two mouths. I had never felt so turned on by someone chugging my breasts, but I'd never had two people doing it so in sync.

I didn't want it to end, but Alexi's mouth dropped away, leaving soft, wet kisses down my belly until his mouth was pressed against my panties, I felt the wet drag of his tongue on the white silk. I already knew that tongue could taste me. Each stroke was divine. I couldn't verbalize my pleasure; it was evidenced by stuttered breaths escaping my lips, gentle moans increasing in volume and urgency, everything staccatoed by his tongue flicking my pantied pussy and her soft lips kissing and sucking at my breasts.

I pulled Alexa by her jaw towards me, our mouths connecting, her kiss was soft. For a moment they were both kissing me, their twin tongues working with uncanny synchronicity. Alexa's in my mouth, Alexi's against my still clad pussy. It was too much, yet not enough. I wanted more and started to reach to pull off my panties, but Alexa moved to change the game before I could.

Pulling Alexi away from my pussy, and up so he was straddling me, she made a show of licking along his jawline and across his lips, before pushing his face towards me. I could taste myself on his tongue.

Alexa had moved behind her twin now and was working at the ties of his dress. I reached down and began to untie the ribbon at his waist. I could see his erection tenting the delicate fabric of the dress. As I tugged at the ribbon, I pulled him closer to me, to feel his erection pressing into my belly. It was stiff and sharp and stood straight out, like a thumb.

"Isn't he pretty?" Alexa asked. "Wait till you see his panties."

He had had to rise up onto his knees, kneeling above me on the edge of the mattress, as she was pulling the dress down off his shoulders, they were dotted with dark moles and painfully thin. His chest was flush and hairless, his nipples pale and featureless like a little boy's. I reached out to touch his ribs. He was so thin. Almost fragile, but so beautiful.

"Alexi has never been with a girl," Alexa told me over his shoulder, making him blush an even deeper shade of pink.

She was guiding the dress past his hard-on, which was as Alexa had promised very small, but still straining the pale pink panties he was wearing.

I reached out, tenderly, my hand moving down to stroke his panty-covered cock, he let out a breathy moan.

"Look, so pretty," I cooed, wanting him to know he pleased me, that I wanted his little cock.

He stood so the dress could fall to the floor and I got up, kneeling on the edge of the bed in front of him. I kissed his thighs outside the panty line, feeling the thumb-like cock press into my cheek. I ran my hands up and down the outsides and backs of his legs. They were smooth and hairless, like a woman's. He felt so good under my hands, I put my mouth over the tip of his panty-clad erection, playing it with my tongue.

"I shaved him," Alexa told me, she was kneeling beside me, pulling his panties down and the little cock with it. "Show her."

Alexi raised his arms obligingly as his little cock sprang free of the panties, flinging a drop of precum into the air. His underarms were smooth and hairless, as was his tiny erection. I stroked the thin little cock. Keeping my fingers loose and gentle. It really wasn't much larger than a thumb. Pale pink and as shiny, smooth, and hairless as the rest of him. His balls were small, but not tiny. They hung loose and the smooth pink skin that protected them was hairless as well. She had thoroughly shaved him.

"I haven't allowed him to cum in weeks," Alexa whispered, her mouth beside my ear. "He won't last a minute the first time, but he recovers fast and is good for three or sometimes four more times."

I brought my lips to his head and kissed it. He jerked and moaned in his girly voice. He was still in his wig and knee socks and mary janes, his toes pointed inwards, slightly coquettish. I pushed my lips forward, pressing him into my mouth and greeting his pointy little head with my tongue.

Taking his bare ass in my hands I took his whole cock in my mouth. It was surprisingly warm, almost feverish. I felt as if I'd taken a living thing into my mouth rather than an appendage. Like holding a small bird on my tongue. It vibrated with a life of its own. I was able to mash my lip and nose wetly against his belly without gagging. I even pushed my tongue out and licked his balls with him still buried in my mouth, just because I could.

While I might seem like a wild child from this story so far, I really wasn't. I'd thought about being wild, but I never had. I'd been interested in sex, but between my conservative small-town upbringing, slim pickings at my high school, and my moderately religious family, I had little experience. The small town meant there wasn't much in the way of choice for either guys or girls in the first place, and certainly no one tempting enough to experiment with, without the fear of everyone finding out. After leaving home, I had started to experiment a little. I'd experienced moments of intimacy, but nothing as exquisite or as intense as this. And while I hadn't given many blowjobs, I'd given enough to know how remarkably small Alexi's cock was. I'd never been able to take a man's whole cock in my mouth before. I liked the feeling.

I sucked hard as I slid my lips back along his little shaft. Alexi whinged and moaned and Alexa whispered in my ear, but loud enough for Alexi to hear, "Do you want to see what a fucking pervert he is?"

I turned to look at her, she was smiling, a wicked look in her eyes. "Open your mouth and put out your tongue." She told me. Curious to see what she was going to do, I obeyed. Alexi's little hard-on was bouncing with his heartbeat, just out of reach of my lips as Alexa brought her mouth next to my face and licked my cheek, and my tongue, curling hers and brushing it under my front teeth, before turning to Alexi's cock. She pursed her lips as if she were going to kiss the head of his cock, her mouth hovering beside his angry wet erection. And for a deeply shocking moment, I thought she was going to suck off her brother.

But instead of kissing or sucking it, she just gently blew on it; a silent whistle. She shook her head a little side to side, directing her breath back and forth along his short length. It was like she was trying to cool the hot little erection or dry it off. But the effect she had was just the opposite. The soft touch of her cool breath on my spit was all it took. Alexi jerked and hot cum shot in my mouth. I'm not sure what I expected, but it wasn't that. I started to pull my head back in surprise but Alexa had her hand on my neck and she squeezed and held me in place.

Equally surprising was how much he came. Perhaps it's partly because no one had ever cum in my mouth before, or maybe it's just because I thought his little balls and little cock wouldn't hold much cum, so I was shocked by the thick load he shot, and how hard he shot it - spraying the roof of my mouth and coating my tongue till I was forced to choose. I had to swallow, spit, or choke.

I saw that Alexa was watching me as I struggled, still blowing softly on her brother's cock, her eyes narrow and curious like a cat, she held my gaze. I swallowed. His cum was a thick gob sliding down my throat.

"Dani likes to play," she smiled.

They pulled me up to my feet and Alexi kissed me deeply, wrapping his arms around me in a tender embrace. I had my hand on his wilting penis. It was tiny and wet in my hand, but it was still dripping cum. He stopped to lick his cum off my lips and chin, then leant into my shoulder, breaths heavy on my neck, still recovering from blowing his load. Alexa was behind supporting me as I supported Alexi. I raised my hand over his shoulder and brought it to my lips, it was dripping cum. I thought about Alexa blowing softly on her brother's overheated cock as I licked my fingers clean and the twins kissed deeply. When I had finished I whispered, "I think it's Alexa's turn now."

"Dani's right Alexa, you're overdressed for this party."

Alexa took me by the back of the neck, twisting me to her and kissing me. Her eyes shone with surprise as she found traces of her brother's cum on my tongue. Alexi had pulled away but I could feel his hands grabbing my breasts, his body behind me, pressing my body into Alexa's.

As we kissed I slowly undid the ribbon at Alexa's waist. Then, turning her around, I undid the little ties and hooks at the back of the dress, again enjoying the exquisite care the twins had taken making them. Grabbing the hem of the dress, I raised it up, delighted to see the twins had been wearing matching pink panties and that Alexa's were sopping wet.

With my free hand reaching for her plump little tush, lingering, squeezing, and caressing. I really thought about what I was doing, that I was touching another girl's arse, that I was going to strip her and do anything she wanted; that I was going to eat her pussy while her brother watched. My hand slipped lower to feel the heat between her thighs. She moaned.

"Please..." the twins begged in perfect unison.

Rather than pulling her dress off her shoulders and down over her waist, as we had Alexi's dress, I continued to lift the little dress up over her waist. Alexi behind me, reached his hands around to help pull the dress over Alexa's chest. She raised her arms obligingly as he did.

With her face still hidden beneath the frills of the skirt Alexa turned around, revealing her flattish chest, just the merest hint of breasts, with nipples that were much larger than her brother's, but the same pale pink. They were swollen and stood out like a puffed cream confection. I leant forward to suckle on one, pulling Alexa closer by her hips, a low moan escaping her soft pink lips. Turning my attention to the other, I was rewarded with another louder, needier moan. Alexi continued to lift the dress above Alexa's head, twisting it purposefully to restrain her arms and push her chest further out.

"You're both such teases," she chided while trying to wriggle her arms free.

From behind me, Alexi continued to hold Alexa's arms back with only the fabric of the dress. I was surprised to feel his cock firming, pressing into the small of my back. Still holding Alexa, but using the backs of his arms he began putting pressure on my shoulders.

"Get on your knees," he whispered in that fey girly voice. He was almost asking.

Obediently, I got to my knees; staring at the wet gusset of Alexa's pink panties, I wondered at myself, at what I was doing.

"You are bold," I whispered to myself, both surprised by my courage and buttressing it, afraid it would abandon me.

She smelled surprisingly strong. I felt the angry little erection poking at the back of my head, firmly pushing my mouth towards Alexa's crotch, his tone quietly compelling, he said, "I want to watch you eat Alexa's pussy."

"You want to watch me lick your sister's cunt?" I asked.

"Yesss," the twins hissed.

Looking at Alexa's soaked panties, I dragged my finger over the damp silky gusset, before gripping her buttocks and tonguing her through the fabric. I had my first taste of her, she was surprisingly sweet, as I continued to lick her through her panties. Her moans filled the air, Alexi stroking my hair with his free hand.

"As delightful as that is, pull her panties down and really lick her," he ordered.

Fingers gripping the waistband, pulling down from her hips, unveiling the perfectly hairless lips, shining, dripping. I leant in closer. My tongue is dripping wet. I draw a line upwards with the tip. Alexa's outer lips are still closed, the soft edges of her labia peeking out. So fragile, so delicate and fine. I just brush them with the tip of my tongue. Like I might stroke an orchid, hardly touching at all, but still drawing moisture and a taste... slightly astringent. I feel my way upward, feel her rolling her hips with my progress, chasing the light touch of my tongue.

I kiss the smooth skin of her mons. I push my lips against her, let them go soft, I want Alexa to feel how full and wet they are for her. I want her to know exactly what I'm giving. I twist her frilly waistband in my fists and pull her to me as my tongue pushes out and down, dragging a mouthful of saliva with it. I push into her. Her whole body shudders.

"AhhhYOUFUCKINGBITCH!" she shouted and thrust her hips at my mouth.

Jerking her panties down and throwing them down her legs, I grab at her arse, squeezing hard and pulling her into my open mouth. Cool thick spit meeting warm smooth pussy. The strong muscle walls are smooth and firm, her taste is milder now, almost sweet.

She's panting and whispering a stream of obscenities.

"ohgodyoufuckingwhoresuckmyfuckingcuntsuckitfucksuckit..."

I let my tongue slither down until I reach the softer flesh of her channel. She's so wet. I begin to lick and drink. Alexa's flavour changed as she got wetter; becoming harder to discern. I'm drinking her, she's water. Continuously, frantically swiping my tongue around her folds searching out her taste, pressing to draw new sounds, the audible clue, of being on the right track.

"You do it ohfuckingshitDani!" she cried, then moaned loudly, sounding muffled, muted.

"MMMnnnMnn!"

I looked up to see Alexi's tongue rammed into Alexa's mouth. My heart jumps and pounds, I feel myself break out in a sweat, I'm shaking. I feel like I could cum, keeling between them, clawing at Alexa's arse, thinking about Alexi's tongue on my cunt. I feel short of breath and am afraid I can't keep this up, but her moans spur me on. I am sucking at her clit, making repeated circular motions followed by a long tonguing between her lips, pressing in deeply, before returning to circle the clit. I kept this action going, speeding it up and slowing it down. I felt her leg hook over my shoulder for support.

I kept pushing and swirling my tongue around her pussy. Feeling the changing texture on my tongue, the smooth hardness of her clit, the softness of her labia, pushing in her spongy cunt; moisture flowing.