The Shine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum on her fucking face," words dripping out of his mouth.

At that crude command, Alexa came, like flood gates opening.

"LITTLE BITCH!"

Licking all of her cum that I could see, I continued my ministrations, surprised to feel a final gush, flooding my mouth and covering my cheeks and chin. I hadn't realized that Alexi was supporting Alexa until he began to gently lower his sister down to the mattress. At some point, he'd removed her dress completely. She was naked and spent, laying there twisted and almost lifeless in her knee socks and shiny little mary janes. On his knees, she turns to kiss me.

"She's always like that," he explains as our lips touch, his tongue licking my cheek, clearly searching out Alexa's cum. I reached for the little erection and felt his panties. They were still pushed down on his thighs. He hadn't taken them off. I smiled.

"Let me," I asked, tugging at them. He falls on his hip and lets the mattress take his weight, as I pull them down to his ankles. Stopping to unbuckle his shoes, and one by one pull them off his heels. I take off the panties and then his socks. We stare into each other's eyes as I climb his length and reach for his wig.

"May I," I whispered. And he bent his head. His hair was short and coarse from being bleached. It was white blonde and matted with sweat. I pushed my fingers through it and gave it a tussle. Then turned to look at Alexa.

"She'll want to join in again," he promised.

"But let's make her comfortable," I told him. He looked at her, deep affection flashing in his eyes and he reached for her wig, which was askew, and covering her eyes.

While he removed her wig, I started to unbuckle her shoes, and remove her socks. Her toenails were a neon yellow, a quirk, not really matching the rest of her look.

Alexa's hair was almost as short as Alexi's. The same bleached white blonde. Without their wigs, the twins both looked like Edie Sedgwick. Big eyes, their mascara, and eyeliner smeared. Sitting at the end of the bed, holding her socks, I watched him petting her hair and brow. She was awake, her eyes hooded and soft.

"Come lay on your side," Alexa told me in a breathless, almost drowsy voice, patting the bed next to her. I felt a shock of excitement as I obeyed and placed myself between them. "Face Alexi, and lift your leg."

I turned over so I was facing her twin, who was watching his sister expectantly, clearly as much in the dark as I was. But I felt Alexa's hand between my thighs, lifting my leg.

Looking past me, Alexi tilted his head. Nothing is said, but he understands what his sister wants. He smiled and looked at me; began to move down the bed.

"Has anyone ever licked your ass, Dani?"

I twisted my neck to look at her in surprise, but Alexa stopped me with her chin, clamping my neck with hers. Alexi was kissing and licking my belly, Alexa was holding my leg high, pinning me with her neck. I let out a squeak of pleasure.

"No, I don't think they have. I'm going to shine your chute Dani," she whispered, pausing for effect before going on. "Because I want Alexi to sodomize you."

With the lingering feeling of her whispery breath in my ear, I moaned through clenched teeth - and not a moan to communicate, it was an entirely involuntary moan. I don't think I'd ever made a sound like it.

"MMMNNNNnnn..."

Alexi's mouth had just closed over my pussy, his tongue wet against my lips. I think if there had been anyone to see my face would have been a comic mask of shock and delight. I took a hissing breath. I was moaning even louder now.

"OOOhhhhFFFFAAaaa!"

Alexa was still holding me by the thigh as her brother began eating me out. She kissed my neck and blew softly at the wet skin. Stopping to suck and drag her lips as Alexi pushed his tongue into me. One might imagine my whole focus would be on the twin sucking my pussy, but the truth is it was Alexa who had my attention. For all his enthusiasm and skill (and oh my god Alexi had skill), all I could think about was Alexa's mouth as it traveled down my back, leaving a trail of soft wet kisses.

"AHHHHMMMMMG!"

Perhaps because up to this point, the majority of my love life hadn't involved other people, but even when I had lovers, I wasn't usually vocal. Perhaps the habit of stifling my cries so my parents wouldn't hear was too ingrained. But I'd never been a vocal participant either. I had allowed myself to make soft sounds, had said some things, but not like this. Some door in me opened and got loud.

"ALEXA! MMMMNNNN..."

And credit where credit is due, as much as I was riveted to what Alexa was doing and was about to do, I now seriously doubted that "Alexi has never been with a girl", that it was the product of twisted logic, that Alexa somehow didn't count as "being with" a girl. But honestly, I didn't give a shit, not if this was how it could feel.

"YYYYYNNNN!"

I had one hand above my head, pushing hard against the wall bracing me against the crashing turbulence my body seemed to expect, and the other was in Alexi's hair, holding on for dear life. Every muscle rigid, I could feel tiny beads of sweat all over my body as a hot flush burned me. Alexi was giving me a master class on how good cunnilingus was supposed to be.

"Gnnnnnn..."

As Alexa's mouth reached the small of my back, the hand holding my leg raised it even higher, splaying me. I felt real disbelief as her wet tongue snaked into the crack of my arse and began to push downward. Not only had no one ever licked, as Alexa put it, my ass, I had never thought about the possibility that that was what this beautiful woman wanted, it sent me reeling. I had definitely thought about the possibility of getting fucked in the arse, and while I wasn't averse to the possibility, I'd been much too scared to ever let anyone try.

'They want to fuck my ass, to lick my asshole,' I told myself.

I knew I was making a distinction without a difference, but if getting ass fucked was the price of entrance for what was happening now, I was more than ready to pay. And besides, I'd had fingers in my arse, my own and others, Alexi's prick wasn't that much bigger than a finger.

"OH JESUS! GOD ALEXA!" I screamed as Alexa's tongue slid across my asshole for the first time.

I could feel my whole body tense, words escaped my lips, but they weren't really words, just sounds. It was Alexa's shine. It was too much. I pictured her beautiful face, the meeting of her tongue, and my asshole, it was all so obscene. I pushed my ass at her, wanting to feel her deeper into my ass, and even as I did Alexi's mouth chased my clit. He had latched on and was sucking hard, but his tongue was moving with the same smooth deliberate pressure as his sisters. They were shining.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! DON'T STA! AH! AH! OP!"

At that moment when I felt myself relax and her tongue entered me. It might have been Alexi's relentless tongue, not stopping or pausing, or Alexa's, or the mad synchronicity of the two of them that pushed me over the edge. It was like having one lover with two tongues.

I threw my hands above my head, smashing my fists against the wall. I called out to God, I called to my mother... I think I cried out for the fucking Queen. But even after I came that first time, they wouldn't let up. They clutched at me and each other and their mouths shined me until my body was writhing and contorting between them, like some bizarre contemporary performance; one dancer out of control, frenzied, barely held in check and supported by two others. I was like an animal caught in a trap.

I curled inward as a contraction hit. I wanted to double over. I grabbed at Alexi's hair with both hands now. My hips rolled and he looked up at me. I was shuddering and shaking, my body, no longer mine, but theirs, I'd entirely seceded to their ministrations, I felt my insides churning, heat radiating from my cunt, hot, feverishly so. Her fucking tongue sliding out of my ass.

"Relax, Dani. Let it go," Alexa commanded. Her words, hot breath against my ass.

'Dani's not here," I thought. 'Dani can't wake up. Dani's gone away...'

But even just her whisper held power for me, I felt my body begin to vibrate; shaking, convulsing, and then exploding. I was staring into Alexi's eyes as it happened. I remember realizing that I must have been pulling his hair very hard, that they were very wide, and looked shocked, that I might be hurting him, but his mouth was holding. His cheeks were drawn in as he sucked at me and his tongue shined. That's when I sprayed his face. It looked like a tap turned on full blast, drenching him, my hands in his hair. Wetness, and a surge like nothing I'd ever felt before. I watched it in amazement, slowing to a trickle as I went limp, lying in a puddle of my cum, my body still emitting faint pulses, a small sign life still continued.

It was almost like I wasn't in my own body as the twins moved up the bed, blanketing me with their bodies. I felt them move in on me as my eyes closed.


I'm sticking with you...

'Cause I'm made out of glue...

There was a childish song, a reedy girlish voice accompanied by a school recital piano, the notes climbing in simple little steps, then dropping low, over and over again.

...Anything that you might do

I'm gonna do too...

I peeled my eyes open, they were crusted with sleep and fought me. Bright sunlight made the world a blurry soft mass.

...You held up a stagecoach in the rain

And I'm doin' the same...

I blinked back tears and the room began to come into focus and the dream began to fade. Light was streaming in the window, but the view was of a brick wall with other windows.

"La la la LA la la laaaa...

La la la LA la la laaaa...

La la la LA la la laaaa..."

The reedy voice from the dream was a woman doing scales on one of the floors below... REALLY loud. To either side of me, the twins groaned miserably in their sleep and moved to cover their ears. I wondered if this happened every morning.

"La la la LA la la laaaa..."

They were naked and perfect, their long beautiful bodies stretched out on either side of me in the morning light. Besides the caterwauling, the city outside the windows was quiet. The walls were featureless except for two plain white kitchen clocks, hung about 30cm from each other opposite the bed. They were about fifteen minutes off from each other. I wondered which of them was right. It didn't matter, it was still very early, not even 7 yet. I thought of Sheila and sat up.

"La la la LA la la laaaa..."

There was a long folding work table with a couple of folding chairs, two sewing machines, and a laptop. It was littered with pattern paper and scraps of pale blue crepe. On the floor, there were tall stacks of books and magazines, a rainbow of various fabrics, and not much else besides clothes and shoes - which there were tons of.

"La la la LA la la laaaa..."

I managed to get up without waking either twin and stood at the end of the bed, looking down on them. They were like a matched pair; parentheses facing each other on the bed. Naked and pale. Seemingly incomplete without the other. Constellations of dark moles dotted their skin; I felt like I could see symmetries even there.

Searching for my clothes from the night before, I remembered the costume.

"Fuuuuuck."

I saw it by the door with my trainers and my jacket... no sign of my panties.

You have 4 missed calls and 7 unread messages.

"Fuuuuuck."

I pick up the costume and turn it right side out. Knowing that I have no other choice, I try to put the jumpsuit back on. In my rush to get dressed I stumble, catching myself on the wall, or the wall catching me, face and hand plastered flat. I start to right myself and that's when I feel a snag and hear a rip, I'd been standing on the costume and hadn't realized.

"Fuuuu-uuih-uck."

On further inspection the hole is small enough, I tell myself I can totally get away with it. It's super early, I just need to get back to the studio, to my suitcase and clothes, to Sheila and her meticulously planned day of museums.

I'm clutching at my head, trying not to laugh or cry, I'm really not sure which. Despite all the swearing and crashing around I'm actually being quiet and have managed to not wake the twins.

I carefully step into the little jumpsuit but that's when my toe catches the little hole. My heart stops at the ripping sound and I almost fall over again.

"fuckfuckfuckfuck."

I slide down the wall and take a moment with my eyes squeezed shut to gather my courage before examining the damage. I was still drunk, I realized. I hadn't felt especially drunk the night before. But I thought of the beers I had had with Sheila. The joint and rounds of shots I did with the caveman and the dinosaur at the bar. Of the gin drinks at the party. The key bumps with the twins in the bathroom. The huge spliff wrapped in chocolate-flavored cellophane Sugar had passed around. The "roady" of Absolute Alexa had stuck in her jacket as we left. The swigs of vodka as we'd fuck. The lines of coke on the bedside table...

Did I not mention any of this before? Are you judging me because I drank too much and took drugs, but are getting off on the fact that I took part in a twincestuous threesome? I hope not.

My head was splitting. The jetlag and the decadence and my torn costume; it was all coming together in the form of an axe splitting my skull like a bathroom door. I stretched out my legs and looked at the hole.

"Fuuuuuuckukuk."

I could no longer get away with this. I'd torn the crotch wide open, I'd get arrested if I went out like this. I looked at the racks and piles of clothes the twins had. I thought of borrowing an outfit, but I couldn't do it. I pictured them waking up, seeing me dressed in their clothes, trying to explain. I felt mortified just thinking about it. But I could totally steal their panties.

I looked through the things on their desk, found a box of pins, and set to work. In the end, I could only find two safety pins. It was better than none, but not much better. I'd have to use straight pins. I wouldn't be able to sit down and I would have to be careful climbing steps, but I told myself I could do this.

This time I sat on the floor, and gingerly pulled the costume on. I got it up as far as I could on my legs then laid back and shifted my weight to my shoulders and my heels, lifting my arse - or as Alexa would say, my "ass."

'Ohmigod the things that woman did to me, to my ass...'

A slight distraction. 'Focus Dani!' It was easier to get it on up over my ass this time - probably because I'd almost torn it in fucking half.

When I had my shoes and jacket on. I went back to the bed, the fat lady (one assumes) had stopped her scales, and the twins were sleeping peacefully now. Facing each other, breathing softly. I thought about waking them up, about kissing them, about starting it all again... but I just looked. I'd left a note on their work table with my email and the number for my phone, signed, "White Ranger".

Walking down the stairs was the first hint of how sore my arse was.

'My ass' I thought, a wince followed quickly by a wistful smile.

I had still been panting, my eyes still closed, when Alexa had laid me on my back, her face wet with spit. She arranged me like she was presenting me to Alexi, smoothing my skin with her hands. Smiling and humming a little - Chelsea Girls? - she moved so she was up near my shoulders and then moved to straddle my face. Standing on her knees facing my feet she smiled down at me and gestured at my legs with little flaps of her hands.

"Raise your legs, Dani."

I obeyed.

I could see my breath. I was standing on the sidewalk in front of their apartment building thinking of myself, on my back and folded in half, my cheeks spread wide for her brother's tiny prick. My head was spinning. I shivered and tried to orient myself. When we'd arrived last night the car had been on the same side of the street as their apartment which meant we came from the left. I walked that way zipping my jacket, seeing for the first time I'd ripped the thin shell and white down was sticking out.

"Fuck off!"

A woman walking towards me looked at me in alarm. I grimaced a silent apology and gestured at the tear, but after giving me a quick once over she had looked away in disgust.

I realized then that I had left my mask in the twins' apartment. That I could have at least hidden behind it. Gingerly, I touched the pins, not wanting to get stabbed. The cold was a terrible reminder that my arse was hanging out.

'My ass,' I reminded myself, with a rush, as I thought of Alexi moving up between my spread legs, his face and hair wet with my cum, his little dick stiff and bright pink.

Alexa had leaned her hands on my knees, pressing them into my shoulders. I'd been looking up at Alexa's weeping pussy. The whole scene is so unlikely and obscene I'd almost laughed. But I was afraid Alexi would misunderstand, that it would hurt his feelings. I reached down between my legs and touched Alexi's sharp head. There's a drop of pre-cum and I finger it gently between my thumb and index fingers. I pulled at it lightly and as he eased forward guided it towards my virgin ass. As I press it against my asshole Alexa leans forward, hands on her brother's shoulders for support and lips pursed, a thick rope of saliva descending slowly over my asshole and his erection. She reached to her lips for more spit, and I moved my hand away as she reached for us, smearing his cock with her fingers, pushing her spit over and into my asshole.

"Fuck her ass, Alexi," she told her twin, still holding his penis in her hand. He pushed easily into me, with his sister guiding him the whole way. I grunt, because while his dick is really small for a dick, it's not really small for something to have shoved up one's ass, and it's backed by the weight and strength of a full-grown man.

I was standing at an intersection, my hand protectively covering my ass. Not so much because it was sore, although it was, but because I felt like the pins were opening up, or maybe the thin fabric was giving way. More worrisome, I didn't recognize anything. There were also a lot more people out than I'd expected this early in the morning...

'Both those fucking clocks were wrong," I realized looking at the time on my phone. I checked the messages.

Are you still at the party?

I can't sleep.

Are you there? Should I come?

Are you coming back?

Where are you? We're supposed to leave soon.

Why aren't you picking up?

I need to leave, but I'm really worried.

"Fuckfuckfuck," I murmured into the palm of my hand. I knew if I called back now she would explode, that she'd leave without me and spend the rest of the day furious... and I was almost there. I started walking again, faster now, not sure if I was going the right way. But after a block, I saw a triangle park I recognized... or thought I did. But I turned and headed up. An Avenue that I definitely recognized, passing the drug store where I'd bought the costumes.

I passed a group of girls my age who all looked scrubbed and fresh. They burst into laughter as we passed each other. My cheeks burned... willing myself not to reach back to cover my ass.

'Fuck em,' I told myself, putting a little extra swish in my step. 'Some girls can't handle the rock'n roll lifestyle,'

They had turned around and their laughter grew louder, near hysterical. I distracted myself by thinking about the moment Alexi sodomized me. It put a little swish in my step that made them laugh louder. I didn't give a shit.

I thought of Alexa's hand joining my hand on my inner thigh, covering it.

It was an oddly sweet gesture, under the circumstances; comforting. But rather than petting my hand, she took it in hers and guided it to my pussy, Pushing me to finger myself. Her other hand was around the back of Alexi's neck. She pulled him forward and kissed him deeply as I obediently fingered my clit, her fingers still piggybacking my movements. Just that, just the sight of those two kissing and my hand on my pussy would have been enough, but here was this new thing. Alexi sliding in and out of me, his tempo building I was grunting rhythmically as Alexi began to fuck my ass with real force - that little cock of his was no joke.