The Shoals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julianne looked startled at Leibowitz's approach. She winced as Leibowitz wiped the cum from her face with a handkerchief. Marcy felt a peculiar twitch of something like jealousy. Leibowitz unfastened his belt. He was desperate and, in a hurry, and tired of watching. He almost broke his zipper trying to get his pants open. And then Marcy saw his angry, fat cock.

The older man's cock looked very different than Officer Miller's. It was shorter but thick, with roping veins with a purplish head. Somehow, he made her think of a raging minotaur, about to ravage her kneeling friend. Julianne looked a bit apprehensive, perhaps concerned that Leibowitz might be too rough with her. Up until now she had been more or less in control. She tried to take control again, as she reached up to touch him.

Marcy now definitely felt jealous, insane as it seemed. She felt angry and abandoned. That man's cock was hers. She felt it was hers,... Julianne shouldn't get both men. This man should be hers. She wanted to feel him, and her stupid, skinny, blond friend was in the way. She stumbled forward. Goddamnit, that greedy little bitch was already almost touching his cock.

It is almost impossible to kneel with handcuffs on. Marcy stumbled clumsily into Julianne as she tried to kneel next to her friend. Julianne looked confused as she gaped at Marcy. Julianne's eyes were still on Marcy as Julianne's hand reached up to encircle the base of Sergeant Leibowitz's fat cock. Marcy leaned forward, awkwardly unable to balance or hold on to anything.

Leibowitz smiled a rather intimidating smile at Marcy, and said bluntly "you want to suck my cock, sweetheart?" Marcy stared in his eyes and nodded with her mouth slightly open in surprise.

Leibowitz leaned forward, reaching for Marcy.

Obediently Marcy sat upright, chin up, arching her back so that he could touch her. Marcy held his eye contact but gasped softly as Leibowitz reached behind her neck to untie her bikini top. The piece of yellow Lycra fell from her full breasts, startling Marcy. Her lovely, uncovered chest rose and fall as she breathed heavily.

Leibowitz smiled with pleasure as he gazed at the young woman's full, naked breasts, as they danced with her heavy breathing the moonlight. Her nipples were lovely and wider than Julianne's; and they were the color of red wine spilled on linen. Leibowitz took the liberty of bending over and caressing Marcy's breasts for a lingering few moments and then stood upright with his swollen organ in front of Marcy's face. He looked down with satisfaction. He growled softly, "Go ahead sweetheart. You know what I want you to do."

Julianne continued to hold the man's cock for Marcy and stroked it slightly while Marcy tried to figure out how to begin. She looked again into the older man's eyes as she leaned forward and kissed his engorged member. She felt the heat and firmness against her cheek. She let her tongue explore the bulging head, its contours, and the veins of his shaft. He tasted sweaty and musky. Marcy began to suckle the head of his cock while Julianne continued to stroke him. Marcy closed her eyes and found herself moaning softly as she took him into her mouth. Marcy looked up into his eyes again and saw him staring back at her with a dark, fearsome, hunger.

Leibowitz placed one large, calloused hand on each side of Marcy's face as she stared into his eyes. He gave the slightest of thrusts, sliding his cock into her mouth, and she tried not to gag. "Such a pretty, pretty girl. I like the way you give head, pretty girl." He firmly held her soft face with his rough hands. "What's your name, hon'?"

Startled, Marcy began to mumble with her mouth full. Her cheeks blushed furiously as she pulled back, drool and pre-cum dribbling from her lower lip. With embarrassment she looked up at him and softly said, "my name is Marcy," before filling her mouth with his cock again.

"Uhhhh... " he moaned "you are a sweet little cock sucker, Marcy. That feels so nice. You've got some gorgeous tits, as well. Oh, god.. just keep sucking that dick, you pretty thing."

Julianne was now grinning mischievously as she held Marcy's pony tail, guiding Marcy's mouth up and down onto the older cop's fat cock. Julianne's other hand continued to massage the base of the man's shaft and his balls. Leibowitz was in heaven, with two pretty 18-year-old girls touching his cock. Just as Marcy was starting to feel in control of the blowjob, Julianne pulled Marcy off his cock by gripping her pony tail. Julianne leaned in herself and licked the underside of the older cop's cock with wild abandon. Was she in competition?

Julianne then tried with some effort to take the entire length and girth of his cock into her mouth but began to gag. Leibowitz was moaning, and his hips were starting to tremble.

Marcy was feeling jealous again. When Julianne finally let Marcy have another turn to suck his cock, she was determined to please him. She began to try and force him as deeply as she could into her mouth until the plump, slippery head pressed tightly against the opening to her throat. Her eyes watered as the head of his cock slid deeper. Her eyes were streaming as she took him deeper still, and her nose brushed his belly. Leibowitz to groaned loudly as Marcy's lips encircled the base of his cock. Marcy gasped, drooling as she finally pulled back and released his cock from her mouth for a moment. Then, as Marcy enthusiastically slid her mouth up and down with increasing intensity, Julianne continued to massage his balls and the base of his cock with her hand.

Before long she Marcy felt the man's body starting to tremble and thrust in uncontrolled spasms. Excitedly, she felt pulses throbbing through his shaft past her lips and tongue as his warm, thick, salty seed filled her mouth. The pungent taste made her gag, but Leibowitz continued to hold her head in his hands as he slowly fucked her mouth for a few more thrusts. She opened her eyes to find him looking dazedly back at her as she obediently forced herself to swallow the man's cum.

Officer Leibowitz lingered in his reverie for a few moments before reluctantly easing his fat, still-swollen cock out of the girl's mouth.

Marcy coughed and caught her breath. She tried to spit, but only succeeded in dribbling down her chin; her hands still tightly cuffed behind her.

Marcy knelt, looking utterly astonished at what she had done, her mouth agape; a small stream of cum dripping from her chin onto her beautiful breasts.

The two policemen were both momentarily recovering from taking their pleasure with the two delinquent girls.

Finally, officer Leibowitz cleared his throat, still breathing heavily. "Well Sonny, do you feel these two young girls have paid their debt to society?"

Miller still seemed a bit foggy, "well... how're they're supposed to get home? We can't in all good conscience just let them drive home like this, can we?"

"I suppose we could drive them in, one of us in the cruiser; one in the mustang"

Marcy and Julianne simultaneously had visions of their parents seeing them stumble, high and drunk, in bikinis, out of a police car onto their quiet suburban lawns.

Julianne had lit another cigarette. "Maybe you two officers would be so kind as to drop us a couple blocks from my parents' home so as not to frighten them?"

"I don't know how comfortable I am using tax-payer dollars to run errands like this," Leibowitz grumbled.

Marcy was still kneeling, half-naked, handcuffed in the grass as Leibowitz finally sauntered back to her and began gently wiping her face.

"Maybe these two girls could entertain us a little more. How about you two do whatever the fuck we tell you for a little longer and then we quietly get you home, no one's the wiser? That sounds about right to met" Leibowitz held forth, stringing together more words than Marcy thought he had in him.

Julianne stood, shaking out the stiffness in her limbs after having knelt in the grass until both men were satisfied. She stretched in the hazy light from the cruiser's headlamps. Marcy was taken with how beautiful her friend looked, still topless in her daisy dukes.

"Ok, seriously guys... you both just got fucking blowjobs from two hot girls. What the hell else do you need," Julianne said huskily. "Just take us home and stop fucking with us!" She laughed but sounded uncertain.

Leibowitz grunted as he bent to pick up Julianne's polka dot bikini top laying in the grass. He slowly stood and placed the skimpy piece of Lycra in his pocket.

"Hey, what the fuck" Julianne giggled as she approached the older cop, reaching for his pocket.

Leibowitz wrapped his thick arms around the slender girl in an embrace and kissed her on the mouth. Julianne kissed him back uncertainly as he pressed his open mouth to hers. She kept trying to get to his pocket as he wrestled playfully with her.

Finally, it looked to Marcy as if Julianne was fully returning the man's open-mouthed kisses, eyes closed and cheeks blushing. But then she noticed the two were wrestling again as Leibowitz brought Julianne's arms behind her back.

"You fucker!" Julianne gasped, still half-way trying to sound playful as the handcuffs clicked in place on her delicate wrists.

Marcy laughed out loud realizing they were both handcuffed and nearly naked now, though she knew this could get dangerous.

Leibowitz was now kissing and fondling the blond passionately. His hands were on her pretty, small breasts and exploring her hips and bottom. She leaned into him uncertainly returning his kisses.

Suddenly Julianne pulled back, "wait, you assholes are not going to run a train on us in the dirt on the side of the road! That's not happening!"

"Watch your mouth," Leibowitz grunted softly.

Leibowitz "perp walked" the complaining, half-naked girl over to her friend, spread a blanket on the ground in front of Marcy, and stood Julianne so she was facing her kneeling friend who had just sucked her first police dick.

"Hey, what are we doing here, Sarge?" Miller asked finally, coming out of his reverie.

"Just gonna have a little more fun with these two dolls while the night is young." Leibowitz replied.

"What the fuck more do you want?" Julianne complained.

"I said watch your mouth, Missy." Leibowitz said, though not too harshly.

Leibowitz stood directly behind Julianne, with the blond girl facing Marcy from just a couple feet away. He wrapped his arms around Julianne from behind her, embracing her and feeling her up a little more as she squirmed and breathed heavily. Then, Leibowitz reached around Julianne from behind, his hands searching for the snap on the front of her shorts.

"HEY! Whoa? What the fuck are you doing?" Julianne demanded.

"Hey there, Marcy" Leibowitz said, sounding quite pleased with himself, "look at your friend here. Ain't she a pretty little thing?"

Marcy obediently looked up at Julianne. Her friend was arching her back and squirming with her arms now handcuffed behind her back and her pretty, struggling body looking amazing in the glow from the cruiser's headlights. Julianne looked down at Marcy. Their eyes met. Julianne's face was a mixture of smirking bravado and a twinge of apprehension. She also looked more than a little aroused, possibly from being handcuffed half-naked by a policeman who was feeling her up.

"I am asking you," Leibowitz continued to Marcy "do you think she looks pretty?" he looked down at her intensely.

Marcy was unsure whether to respond.

Leibowitz unsnapped the tiny pair of jean shorts and lowered the zipper as Julianne gasped. After he slid the shorts over her hips, they fell to her ankles.

"what they...? You dirty old fucker." Julianne grunted softly. She was wearing nothing but a string bikini bottom, tied at the sides.

As he slowly pulled the string on one side and Julianne's bare mons pubis was almost completely exposed, Leibowitz asked again "I asked you if she looks good to you?"

"She... she is beautiful" Marcy finally answered huskily, as she gazed up at her friend.

Julianne stopped struggling and gazed back into Marcy's eyes.

Marcy watched Julianne's chest rising and falling as she breathed heavily.

"You girls ever practice kissing when you were younger?" Leibowitz asked with a mischievous grin.

The friends continued to stare at each other. They both knew the answer was "yes," but neither would speak this truth aloud just now.

"We'd just want to watch you two kiss each other a little," Leibowitz continued, smiling broadly.

Leibowitz pulled the string on the other side of Julianne's bikini and she squealed as the material dropped, exposing her. He tugged on the tiny bikini which was momentarily still trapped between her thighs. Once the bikini sprung free, Julianne was completely naked. He then smiled as he tucked it into his pocket.

Marcy found her eyes sweeping down Julianne's body to check her out without meaning to. Her friend was completely shaven, as Julianne had bragged about many times. Julianne really did look lovely from head to toe, Marcy thought. She could not help but notice the swelling and pinkness of Julianne's pussy. She was glistening with arousal, and it looked like her lips were beckoning for attention.

"Get on your knees," Leibowitz said as he helped Julianne kneel on the blanket inches in front of Marcy.

Marcy was wearing only her bikini bottoms, and Julianne now was completely nude. Both girls were kneeling and handcuffed behind their backs. They looked with uncertainty at each other, breathing deeply and quite nervous.

Both police officers stood back and watched eagerly. Officer Miller cleared his throat.

Marcy leaned forward, nearly falling into Julianne. She felt their breasts pressing against one another, as her cheek pressed clumsily against Julianne's. She tried to regain control of her balance and nervously kissed Julianne's soft cheek.

Julianne turned her head uncertainly as her lips met Marcy's.

The two young women kissed each other softly on the lips, dimly aware of the two police officers vocalizing their approval.

Julianne kissed Marcy's neck as Marcy buried her nose in Julianne's hair, inhaling deeply. She smelled amazing. Marcy placed gentle kisses on Julianne's ear and the side of her face.

The two girls struggled not to fall over as their lips met again. Their excitement grew as their open mouths pressed into one another and their tongues caressed each other.

"Hey,..." Julianne murmured hoarsely as she awkwardly shifted off her knees and onto her bottom, kicking her legs out from under her so that they splayed out towards her best friend. "More comfortable like this...," she was almost whispering for some reason.

Marcy copied her friend, nearly falling over on her side. Once she managed to get to where she too was sitting, legs splayed, facing Julianne, they both scooted awkwardly on their bottoms towards one another.

The two friends barely noticed officer Miller cheering "Hell yeah!" In encouragement.

Finally, the girls managed to scoot until their bodies were pressed against one another, wrapping their legs around each other with their bellies together. Both girls were now breathing heavily as they pressed their mouths together. Marcy was overcome with pleasure as she enthusiastically explored Julianne's tongue with her own, her eyes closed, and her cheeks blushing deeply. She was excited by the feeling of her bare chest pressing into Julianne's while they kissed.

The two policemen had moved closer and were watching the two young women by flashlight. The scene was an extraordinary moment of beautifully taboo pleasure. Two 18-year-old girls wearing nothing but handcuffs (and one bikini bottom) making out by the side of the road. Officer Miller was trying not to be obvious about the fact that he could not stop touching his hard-on while he watched.

After thoroughly enjoying the scene unfolding before him, Leibowitz finally decided it was time for a change. He knelt behind Julianne; reached under her arms, and pulled her backwards, laying her on her back in his lap in front of Marcy.

"Marcy, I think you should kiss your friend's breasts, don't you?" he said to Marcy, grinning broadly.

Marcy shifted back to a kneeling position, but without the use of her hands Officer Miller had to hold her and help her so that she did not fall on Julianne. Marcy was now on her knees, with her bottom in the air and her breasts resting on Julianne's belly as she began to kiss Julianne's nipples. Marcy was growing more excited by the smell and the taste of her friend; whose skin was soft and warm. She nuzzled and suckled Julianne and enjoyed the feeling of her face pressed to Julianne's soft bosom.

From her position, Marcy could not see that Officer Miller had pulled his cock out of his pants again and was openly masturbating while he watched the two girls.

Julianne was extraordinarily turned-on. She was enthralled by the feeling of Marcy's tongue and mouth on her breasts and her loving caresses. Being handcuffed had also excited her more than she might have imagined; not that she had ever imagined anything like this.

Unexpectedly, Marcy felt Officer Miller grasp her by her hips and practically lift her off the ground as he pulled her backwards so that her face fell somewhat below Julianne's chest. For a moment her nose was pressed right into Julianne's belly button. Miller gave her another tug so that her face was lower.

Julianne gasped with excitement and spread her legs wide, with her knees bent, thrusting herself eagerly towards her friend's mouth.

Marcy was quite caught off guard by this development. She inhaled and took in the scent of her friend's sex. Julianne was very wet and aroused. Marcy's mouth and nose were pressed right against Julianne's pussy, and Julianne had gotten so turned on, she was eagerly spreading her legs for Marcy.

Marcy shyly planted soft kisses along sides of her friend's outer lips causing Julianne to groan with desire. Marcy licked her softly and timidly, then pressed her lips to the hood over Julianne's clit. With each movement Julianne showed approval, moaning and thrusting to meet Marcy's mouth. Marcy let go bit and began to caress Juliane's lips eagerly with her tongue, stroking and massaging her friend's pussy. Julianne was moaning with each caress. Marcy was excited by her friend's growing arousal, and she began to go down on Julianne's pussy with abandon. She slid her tongue inside of Julianne and caressed and suckled her clitoral hood slowly and passionately.

As Julianne's pretty hips started gently bucking under Marcy's lips and tongue, Marcy noticed someone touching her as well. Officer Miller was caressing Marcy's ass while Marcy gave her mouth to Julianne. The younger cop's finger tips traced the pretty curves of the brunette's bottom, pausing to tease her vulva through the lycra of her bikini. Marcy was moaning now as well as Miller reached beneath her and caressed her full breasts while she continued to pleasure to Julianne with her tongue.

Marcy was startled, nevertheless, when she felt Officer Miller pulling her bikini off her bottom. She gasped and momentarily looked back at him, wondering whether to resist, if resisting were even possible. Marcy was so turned on and Julianne was begging her to keep doing what she was doing. Slowly she looked away from Officer Miller and back at her friend whose blushing cheeks and heaving chest urged her to continue. Marcy pressed her mouth to Julianne's pussy and closed her eyes as she felt Officer miller sliding her bikini bottoms down her thighs, and she knew that she was totally vulnerable to his eyes and his hands. She moaned wildly, sending shivers through Julianne who was building towards a crashing orgasm.