The Shoals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leibowitz was enthusiastically watching Marcy giving head to Julianne as he fondled the blond girl's breasts. He watched Julianne close her eyes, breathing through her mouth as she began to come. She was moaning rhythmically in little bursts that gradually increased into one long wail.

As Marcy pressed her tongue tenderly into her friend, Julianne's orgasm rose and fell in wave after wave.

Marcy was crying and moaning as she felt Officer Miller's fingers entering her body. She knew she should beg him to stop. She knew he was not going to stop with his fingers. She was afraid and turned on and still very much handcuffed. Her pretty, new yellow bikini bottom was now uselessly dangling around her left ankle. And she could feel Officer Miller's cock against her swollen, wet labia. God, she wanted he to take her, but knew this was totally wrong. Just as she raised her head to cry out "sto..." she felt the swollen tip of his hard cock begin to penetrate her.

Officer Miller looked down at Marcy's beautiful ass in his hands as he slowly pushed the head of his swollen cock between the lips of her pussy. He slipped just the tip in and out gently, just teasing her. Teasing her, making her desperate to feel him penetrate her more deeply. He started fucking her slowly with just the head of his cock. Finally, when he could take it no more he pushed just a little bit deeper as she gasped and pushed back onto his cock.

"Oooohhh... oooohhhh god!" Marcy cried out. She kept trying to form the words "Don't" and "please stop" but she just moaned instead, because god damn it his cock felt good inside her.

Julianne was smiling blissfully in Leibowitz's lap, as she watched her friend being fucked like an animal by Officer Miller.

Marcy kept trying to say the word "stop." Instead, all she could manage was "P-p-p-lease... Oh, oh please... oh, oh! St... st... st... st....Oh,... oh... God!"

Finally, Officer Miller could hold back no more, and he began to thrust more deeply until his cock was buried inside the handcuffed girl's warm pussy, with her face pressed to the blanket and her bottom in his hands. He threw his head back and breathed in the sweet night air as he thrust deeply into Marcy again and again in long, slow strokes.

Officer Miller could tell Marcy was getting close to coming as she started to make a desperate, high-pitched whine that rose and fell as she gasped for air. He wanted to come also, but he tried to hold back as he changed his rhythm to try to bring her over the edge.

Marcy closed her eyes and cried as she came with the young policeman's handsome cock inside her. She felt waves of pleasure and shame rolling through her; and she prayed he would not pull out just yet. Finally, as her orgasm subsided she felt him slowly pull his engorged cock out of her pussy. She felt him pressing his excited cock against the softness of her bottom, and then she felt a burst of warm, thick fluid splatter across her back. His cock was pulsing against her bottom and she felt more liquid spurting across her back as he ejaculated on her bare skin. God, she loved the feel of his hardness against her body.

Marcy continued to lay face first on the old blanked with her ass in the air, breathing heavily as the minutes passed. She could hear the younger cop zipping his pants, having finished with her. With relief, she felt him opening the handcuffs. She stretched out her arms and lay peacefully on her belly, feeling a warm afterglow. She felt the young cop wiping his cum off her back. Marcy rolled over on her back and put her arms around Officer Miller's neck pulling him down to her so that she could kiss his mouth. They kissed each other, savoring the moment. When she finally looked up, Julianne was also un-cuffed, but was still quite naked, smoking another Parliament cigarette, curled up in Office Leibowitz's lap.

Julianne smiled at Marcy, "you ate my pussy really nice, sugar. Jesus, that was hot. I'd let you do that again sometime, no questions asked."

Julianne turned to Leibowitz and gave him a wet, open mouthed kiss making him smile deeply.

"Well, I'd say these two have sobered up enough to get themselves back home safely, what do you think officer Miller?"