The Shoe Salesman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It does to everyone else."

"Oh Brian, Brian, Brian," Ariel sighs with a smile, "You really expect me to play along with that after I just walked on you not even ten minutes ago?" She sets her new shoe on his chest and lets the heel lightly dig in, "I thought you knew better."

"Just habit, I guess. I'm still not used to ladies who actually prefer to walk on me, not to mention, super attractive ones."

"I see," Ariel says as she braces the aisles end and steps up onto his chest full weight. "You can thank Christie for that."

Brian takes a moment to adjust to the new shoes, which are somehow easier to tolerate at first than the last pair, before he's able to comprehend what he just heard. "Christie? Really?"

"Mhmm," Ariel reacts, accompanied by light bouncing.

More questions fill Brian's head, but he's distracted from that process by the mild burning sensation with every step Ariel takes on him. He remembers her making a big deal about weighing a hundred and fifty pounds the other day, but with these shoes, she's practically tip toeing around on him and feels more like a hundred and seventy with the occasional stab of a new heel's edge.

Ariel focuses her attention on his stomach, and it takes only seconds for Brian's legs to fold up under the pressure. She can see the struggle in his face when she forces her heels into him one at a time; a sight that allures her to continue. His groaning from the pain forces her to look down the aisle to see if anyone is passing by outside the store and so far no one is, however, to ensure that unwanted attention isn't gained, she steps onto his chest again and places the toe of her shoe on his lips.

Brian looks up to see Ariel quietly shushing him with her finger pressed to her lips. He is given a partial break from her heels in the sense that she pauses from walking in place on him. As he catches his breath again, the scent of new leather and tired toes fills his nostrils and makes it easier for him to regain his composure.

"I am in love with these shoes! How much do I owe you?" Ariel asks, moving her toes onto his chin so she can get an answer.

Brian mentally recalls that they were next in line for the clearance rack. They are already marked down in the store's computer; he just hasn't marked the box accordingly. Since they won't break the bank, he opts for an attempt to make her day.

"Nothing. They are on the house today."

Ariel's eyes widen, "What?! Shut up! Seriously?!"

"Seriously. They're yours," he replies with a smile.

"Nuh-uh! For real?!"

"Yes. For real."

Ariel's jaw hangs open as part of a flabbergasted smile. "What... You..." She watches as he takes hold of her foot from his chin and kisses her exposed instep between the shoe's straps and tread. "That's not fair. You can't be this sweet!"

"It's Twenty-ten; I can be whatever I want."

His remark is so adorably honest, it's funny to her. She doesn't get a big laugh from it, but enough of one that she has to step off of him or risk slipping and gouging him with her heels.

Again, he sits up almost instantly; however, before he can attempt to stand, Ariel kneels at his side and hugs him.

"I can't thank you enough for your help today," she says while leaning into him. "I wouldn't feel right leaving with these though without offering some kind of payment."

"Well, you did walk on me. That was pretty nice," he replies with a soft pat on her foot.

Ariel laughs, "You aren't fooling me with that one. I saw how much you were struggling. It couldn't have been fun for you."

"It was painful, yeah, but that's just because I'm not used to heels."

"Yeah, I can tell!"

Brian grins, "Like the other day, I'm in it until the end. No matter what you want to do. I wouldn't change a thing about today because it made you happy."

Ariel sighs with delight, "You really are something else." She hugs him again, resting her cheek against his head. The stool she used earlier catches her eye and gives her an idea. "Hey, how much longer do you have on your shift?"

"About another hour or so until the doors lock," Brian replies, unsure of the exact time, "Why?"

"Would there be any problem with me sticking around? Keep you company?"

"You? Wha...um... Why?"

Ariel gets to her feet again and retrieves the stool, dragging it back next to Brian. "I thought since you let me have these shoes for free," she explains as she takes a seat and crosses her legs so her toes point to him, "maybe you could shine them for me...with this," parting his lips by wiggling her toes against them through the wider clearance advantage her shoes now have.

Following an involuntary kiss, Brian braces her foot as he adjusts his sitting position to a confident Indian style. He almost spills the beans about how much the others liked his foot worshiping action, but decides instead to let Ariel find out the hard way. The thought alone encourages a sheepish smile as he looks up at her.

He softly kisses the top and sides of her right foot between the few straps that secure her shoe beautifully, showcasing the reason behind his choosing. With his tongue sliding over her toes, and his fingers massaging her heel and ankle, it's not long before he hears the sound he's aiming for -- her soft whimpering moan of approval.

~The End~


12