All Comments on 'The Shoe Store'

by MercyMia

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
hot

quite an unusual scenario. i love women in thigh high black leather boots. the image is so powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Foot Servant

I love shoe store stories, and this is one of the best I've run across. Wish this could happen to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Story Until....

The last 3 paragraphs. It should've been her submissive duty to do the licking his goo off her foot and then offering herself for further subbie service. A nice well-written tale up to that point though.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 2 years ago

Oh damn!

I’m not a huge fan of foot fetishes but this story might have changed my persona...First off that whole eating her out scene was very well detailed and extremely arousing,the way you mingled the sweaty/musky feet and clit sucking(my fav thing to do ;) and well,just the whole scene basically had me worked up like you can’t imagine lol...So thank you for that and I especially loved the ending.....where you teased about a continuation??

Omg please do.....Women who take control is my guilty pleasure and I would love to see what she has in store for him next....Mmm,that riding crop mention got my mouth watering waiting for a part 2.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 2 years ago

*whip not riding crop ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous