All Comments on 'The Shoot'

by willsam1979

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot

That is fucking hot! More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hey There Cuckyboy

Do you have cleanup duty yet?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yikes.

Not worth reading. Try another line of work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
She KISSED him too?

Slut. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
niiiice !

great story.. liked it a lot.. great build up..

licyou69licyou69about 12 years ago
Loved It!

Ignore the anonymous idiots.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Hot but irritating

The action was fine, but the errors were rampart! I had to re-read too many sentences in order to figure out who was doing whom.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Oops - rampaNt

Ironic, ain't it!

syd_v63syd_v63about 12 years ago
Ignore the Anons

Spelling and grammar are an issue here but other wise keep writing.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleabout 12 years ago
So incredibly sexy!

This is simply smokin' hot! Thank you for sharing this post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Why the *fuck* do people post comments insulting femdom & slut wife stories which basically translate to "i'm not into this".

If you don't like the premise then go to another story, retards.

I liked this over all. It was a simple set up nicely executed (well on the first page).

How a previous commenter couldn't understand who was doing what when there was only 3 people I do not understand.

The grammar and spelling issues are definitely present with the following one of the worst examples:

"My ears and eyes were in shock as I watched my wife aggressively fuck the shit out of another man four feet from me. His wet and pink pussy lips climbed u and down his shaft, engulfing him with a lustful hunger. She let her breast fall into his moth, and he sucked hard on her nipple as she groaned."

How are ears in shock? Fucking the shit out of - always sounds like you've made someone poo themselves. His wet pussy? Breast into moth = Squished moth.

Compared to the start, the attention paid to both content and execution by the end is terrible. Thankfully I'd orgasmed over the story before I got to that!

The final paragraphs are too long and need to be broken up, and they seem to have been typed one handed with the author's attention elsewhere ;)

I'm utterly, utterly shocked to see this had an editor: Ivan Ublyudok. Shame on you Ivan. This is awful, awful editing. You should withdraw from the editing pool on here.

Over all I really liked the first page and thought the second page was nowhere near as good. Re-edit this and take more care with the sex scene. And no wanking as you write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I liked it.

Enjoyable story, Hope you share more. Could use some editing as there were several spelling and grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wet panties

My wife loved the fucking bits. She wants to do the same , First photographed then

stripped and fucked hard and cummed inside her

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Maybe

Maybe you, and the rest of us will get lucky and someone will shoot you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sounds like a divorce is a done deal

Maybe you should write part 2 where the couple divorce. I bet he never makes the same mistake again. Now I know he's hurt, and fuming. Get the fucking pictures dude. Make sure she never gets the kids, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

whore and wimp ,hope you love the pictures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous