All Comments on 'The Shooting Party'

by mrsjonnie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
NICE!

I really liked this - I have posted some myself under the name Ed Roberts - Check em out. Some are true! My wife would have shown her big tits like the lady in this story - she did it a lot. A huge show off!

edsandy3@yahoo.com

CanadianMCanadianMabout 3 years ago

A fun sexy romp. Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WOW!

Graphic, educatex and mature story. Loved the build up, the scene setting and attention to detail even prjor to the excellent graphic sex scenes! Hope to read yku published books on Amazon next!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 3 years ago

Oh my!!

You really have a talent for making the reader get worked up and hornier than ever and after reading your previous story then this....I’m hooked on your work! Plus that pic is deliciously took as well...

A fan

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 1 year ago

That's the way to write a bit of erotica: technically well written and good background. I love the way you create the social dynamics purely through dialog. The POV of the main character is perfect, as is her casual way of enjoying the two lads. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermrsjonnie@mrsjonnie
I'm a mature (50) lady living in Scotland. I have been dabbling with writing erotica/porno fiction for a short while. I have also been modelling in various forms from art, to art erotica to well, very naughty stuff, for a number of years. I find it all very liberating and empo...