The Shooting Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I once more took tight hold of the root of his cock and as I struggled to keep my shoulders still, began to bob my soft lips up and down his engorged red helmet. Matty's face was already contorting as he squirmed in my grasp and from the friction of my experienced lips and tongue on his cock. He groaned loudly, gasped roughly and his chest shook with every slurping suck and slavering squelch of my lips. He was getting close, very close.

Jack was now hammering my pussy like a dog on a bitch, his balls slapping my skin, his hands digging hard and rough, into my bum cheeks. Barely able to maintain my action on Matty, I broke off once again, spit spilling from my lips down his shaft and pushing back with my thighs, encouraged Jack's pounding.

"Fuck me hard Jack.......fuck me deep n hard, come on.......fuck.......meee!"

He was close, but I was closer, my pussy went into spasms, my back dipped enabling his helmet to hit just the spot I needed with each violent thrust and I came, squirting, hot, wet, and gushing on his vein rippled cock.

"Arrr......oh....ohhhh........ooghhhhh, oh baby......yeahhhhhh, fuck yeahhhhhhh.....FUCK YEAHHHHH!"

He, Jack, wet with my hot slippery juices, rammed me deep, letting out his own cry as he climaxed.

"Fuck.....fuck.......bitch....fucking dirty bitch......fuck yeah....oh fucking yeahhhhh!"

Pumping load after load of hot spunk deep into me, his hands gripping my bum till it hurt, his words rough and dirty. As he slipped out of me, globs, then a steady trickle of ht spunk dripped then dribbled from my gaping hole, some running in warm rivulets down my left inner thigh. I felt his hands push back on my bum and looking under my left arm, I saw his cock, glistening with fresh hot spunk and my pussy cream, begin to soften, the last drips of spunk dropping to the grass. He knelt, hands on hips, red faced, chest heaving, a dirty, triumphant grin on his face as he shook his head in disbelief.

Matty, now pawing at my sweat glistening tits, hanging before him needed his relief and I knew how to give it to him. Taking my knickers form where I had left them on the grass, I knelt up and with thighs still spread wide, pussy gaping open, wiped as much spunk form my lips as I could, before pushing them into my pussy hole. Matty's face was stunned,, he lay motionless at my brazen act and remained that way as with two long fingers I pinched an exposed piece of fabric and slowly pulled the sopping material out of my pussy, shivering with intense pleasure as I did so. They were covered, Jack had emptied a big load into me and my own wet squirt had only added to the mix.

Placing them to one side, I smiled at Matty, his patient cock still as hard as before, stood waiting for me. He wouldn't have to wait long.

"You get it easy mate," I winked, "I'm going to fuck you!"

And with that, I rather wobbling, got to my feet, positioned myself above his cock and hands on knees slowly, very slowly squatted to just above his cock end.

"Slip it in for me Matty, then lay back and enjoy."

He did, his hand on his veiny shaft, he guided his glistening tip between my wide open still dripping pussy lips as I sat down, taking him deep into me.

Shuffling my bare feet on the grass, I gained full balance and with one hand on his stomach and the other still on my knee, I began to hump him, my pussy squelching loudly as I lifted and sank on his glistening cock.

"Play with them, Matty, squeeze them, do what you like.

Matty, reached out and grasped at my swaying, bouncing tits as I built my rhythm on his cock. My pussy, slopped, squelched dripped as I hump up and down, my pace increasing and my breath getting louder and harsher. Matty dropped a hand but soon found a new place for it as an inquisitive finger slipped below my sticky heaving thigh and onto my tight, wet, slippey bum hole. Swirling it around the creases as he began to lose control and came.

"Oh....oh....oooohhh.....jeez....Jo....ohhhh.......arghhhhhh.......Jo......JO.......I, I......I................I LOVE YOU......"

He spurted as he came, his spunk running down his vein swollen shaft and into his hair. I carried on pumping until his jerks and spasms subsided and allowed his cock to flop, followed by dribbles of spunk, out of my sopping wet pussy. I knelt over him for a minute, gathering my breath, looking into his eyes and allowing the last drips of his cum to drop from my pussy, before I leaning back, regained my balance and stood up, dribbles of both lads cum running down my inner thighs.

"The guns have stopped," I said, hands on hips, breathing deeply, my naked skin enjoying the suns warmth, "They'll be here soon."

"Fuck em, posh twats."

"N you, ya soft git, do ya love every lass ya fuck then or what?"

"Oh Jack," I laughed, bending to see where my clothes were laying, "You've got such a way with words."


12